Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70
Results 2,071 to 2,073 of 2073
    dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Kforcer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kforcer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kforcer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kforcer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kforcer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kforcer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kforcer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kforcer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kforcer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kforcer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kforcer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nosirrahx View Post
    People that spend the better part of 2016 trolling a retard think that they have anything to brag about.

The bar is now on the floor, they will likely bury it in 2017.
    I'm not super-well versed in Blaha, having come across him relatively recently in an aimless Youtube search. But, I think the major issue with him is, from what I can tell, the way he attacks people and threatens people. Otherwise, to me, the wild stories, boasts, etc. would just be good clean fun. Again though, I don't know too much about the situation other than what I've recently discovered.

But my experience is that guys like that can either just be a lot of fun to be around if their tall-tales don't involve them putting others down or be incredibly nasty (like the guys with fictional jobs that brag about them while putting down the people around them). I had a former co-worker that was like the former and he was hilarious and then there was another dude that used to go to the gym I worked at and claimed to be an engineer for GM, a pro-boxer signed with Golden Boy, a record-setting sprinter and a few other things and was horrible to be around because he was constantly denigrating others who didn't live up to the level of his fictional accomplishments.

With Blaha, I can't tell if a lot of his nastiness was in retaliation or if he was on Youtube and various forums coming after people. Either way, I gotta admit he is interesting--at least to me-- on some level. Its like a whole epic story.