Thread: Hard Nips?

Disturbed44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disturbed44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disturbed44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Hard Nips?

I started taking DAA 3K + Erase and I'm barely on day 3 and I'm noticing my nips are hard as hell, not painful but is that a normal reaction? I took DAA 3k 3 months ago and didn't notice this, maybe its the Erase?

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    like hard glands underneath? or like "its cold out" do they hurt?
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Disturbed44 View Post
    I started taking DAA 3K + Erase and I'm barely on day 3 and I'm noticing my nips are hard as hell, not painful but is that a normal reaction? I took DAA 3k 3 months ago and didn't notice this, maybe its the Erase?

Surprised to hear it happening with DAA and Erase.. But it always happens to me when I use harder (unmentionable on bb.com) products...

It's like I could cut ice with them...

It's a hormonal change in your body..
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
    -Nietzsche

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
    -Yogi Berra

Disturbed44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disturbed44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Disturbed44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    like hard glands underneath? or like "its cold out" do they hurt?
    Hurt a little when rubbing against my shirt, and its more like its cold outside but it could be hot as hell and there still hard.

Originally Posted by nebraskaheat View Post
    Surprised to hear it happening with DAA and Erase.. But it always happens to me when I use harder (unmentionable on bb.com) products...

It's like I could cut ice with them...

It's a hormonal change in your body..
    Lol yeah its definitely a cut glass moment, so you think its just the hormonal change from both products? Its weird too because its more so the left one that tends to get hard then the right.

optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hasn't DAA been thoroughly debunked by now? Most recent studies have shown it has zero positive effect for the average male. Possible effects for male with far below average test, but even that has not been conclusively shown, and the effects were more along the lines of increasing spermatogenesis, not increased test. This is not a well-regarded test booster anymore.
    **Eat lots and lots of birds. The smaller the bird, the more compact its protein content. Parrots are great sources for protein.**

nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol yeah its definitely a cut glass moment, so you think its just the hormonal change from both products? Its weird too because its more so the left one that tends to get hard then the right.

I would guess it has more to do with the Erase than the DAA.. It's lowering your estrogen and creating a hormonal change..
    I'm not a fan of test boosters or herbal suppressors though..In my past experience having ran both and together, you'll experience some of the sides of the "real" products, but none of the real gains.....
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
    -Nietzsche

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
    -Yogi Berra

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hurt a little when rubbing against my shirt, and its more like its cold outside but it could be hot as hell and there still hard.
    might be getting gyno for some reason. is there any lumps behind them?
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Hard nipples ≠ Gyno....
    -Nietzsche

-Yogi Berra

Hard nipples ≠ Gyno....
    aware
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

aware

Mentioning gyno when someone complains of hard nips is like mentioning salmonella when someone says they have the runs..
    -Nietzsche

-Yogi Berra

Mentioning gyno when someone complains of hard nips is like mentioning salmonella when someone says they have the runs..
    just trying to be helpful and find possible issue, didnt say "yep thats gyno"
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

No Lumps....

I wonder how i got gyno from only 3 days of taking Erase, and i thought erase was suppose to help that not cause it. I haven't taken any other supplements in 3 months accept Vapor for my preworkout and Creatine and protein shakes and BCAA's. Before that i only did Triazole and DAA for 1 month.

No Lumps....
    idk what to tell you man, i wouldnt worry about it unless it becomes painful
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

thedarkmango will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkmango will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkmango will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkmango will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkmango will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkmango will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkmango will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkmango will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkmango will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkmango will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedarkmango will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Had this when I was around 12 I think it was a puberty thing

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All day long?
    Only at gym?
    Take beta alanine?
    Painful?
    Ever felt this before?
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    All day long?
    Only at gym?
    Take beta alanine?
    Painful?
    Ever felt this before?
    Not all day long, its usually after i take the Erase + DAA in the morning but it lasts like 4 hours, i think some of the different pre-workouts I have contain Beta Alanine which i took this morning before the gym. No pain, just discomfort when rubbing against my shirt, take my shirt off and don't even notice it.

Not all day long, its usually after i take the Erase + DAA in the morning but it lasts like 4 hours, i think some of the different pre-workouts I have contain Beta Alanine which i took this morning before the gym. No pain, just discomfort when rubbing against my shirt, take my shirt off and don't even notice it.
    so they hurt to touch?
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

so they hurt to touch?
    Not hurt just discomfort... Like if it's freezing outside and you are wearing a tanktop and your nips rub on the inside of your shirt.. Thats discomfort.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Someone could be sneaking in your room trough the night and suck them while you sleep, happened to someone

What if one day you woke up and your nipples were completely gone?
    like no scars or anything, just flat skin
    and then once you leave your room you find out your dad died last night
    and then several days later, you find out that for your entire life your dad had been sneaking into your room while you slept
    and sucking on your chest to make to gigantic hickeys where your nipples should be
    because you were born without them
    not for any sexual reason, just so you would fit in

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hard nips, no quits.
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    Someone could be sneaking in your room trough the night and suck them while you sleep, happened to someone
    Lol that's the strangest sh!t I've ever read.

JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As long as they aren't poofy or have lumps underneath your fine.

Originally Posted by JDomin0 View Post
    As long as they aren't poofy or have lumps underneath your fine.
    same way i feel^
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude, you should be negged for that dark ****t...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I definitely loled

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stop sharing your fantasies!
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post
    Stop sharing your fantasies!
    It's only a fantasy if it never comes true