Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    LionKingMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So she wants us to date a crossfit girl because they're hot?

DATE A ****ING HOT GIRL CAUSE SHE'S HOT!!! WHY DOES THIS BISH THINK THAT SUDDENLY ANY FUGLY ASS GIRL IS HOT BECAUSE THEY DO CROSSFIT.

**** THIS BISH.

wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Perfect! Don't have to bother having somebody tag along while going to the gym, which guarantees that workouts will be productive. Keep them in the CrossKitchen.

The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The_Standard View Post
    Not a big crossfit fan, but I give you 1 reason to date a crossfit girl... Annie Thorisdottir

InB4 No Thanks Jeff and Andy, that's Groce

Fit girls who lift are sexy. If you disagree, you're an intimidated little *******.
    Originally Posted by Lpenny View Post
    he'd....errr she'd make you his....I mean her bitch
    Originally Posted by LMW View Post
    ******* detected
    LOL! If you don't think she's got a beautiful body and beautiful face, you have confirmed by previous post of being an intimidated little *******.
    This girl is gorgeous.

Maybe you guys are more into the chubby chasing... Different strokes for different folks...

CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by samir316 View Post

7. One word: Paleo. Pretty much all CrossFit girls do Paleo to some degree -- 100 percent, 80 percent, 75 percent, whatever that ratio may be -- rest assured that not only does she have a smoking hot body because she eats healthy and works out so much, but she also knows how to cook. A girl who can cook = winning.
    Yes because I remember how our ancient Paleolithic ancestors used to fukking cook food on the ovens/stoves in the woods back when they hunted. Strong fukking logic you dumb chits.

Yes, mad.
    Viking crew*
    Darkness crew*
    Black Metal crew*

lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Says cross fit chicks like to go have a beer with the boys and then talks about paleo diet. As far as I know beer is not paleo friendly

ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by The_Standard View Post
    LOL! If you don't think she's got a beautiful body and beautiful face, you have confirmed by previous post of being an intimidated little *******.
    This girl is gorgeous.

Maybe you guys are more into the chubby chasing... Different strokes for different folks...
    Or maybe you're into women with 3/10 faces? Bish is ugly as phuck. Sure, she's fit, but guess what? Fitter girls out there that don't look like a phuckin brah, BRAH.
    Meet Lifts/Gym Lifts
    Bench 365/385
    Squat 460/485
    Dead 515/535
    Total: 1340 Raw @ 180lbs /w no wraps.
    I'msexyandIknowit

krs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krs2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MIRIN THOSE LEGS

Last edited by krs2; 11-22-2013 at 04:00 PM.

lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lampelys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cultists gonna cult
    *LTC*
    *Come Clarity crew*
    *10 Kittens shirt crew*

"You know what, I'm not fat. I'm off-season. That's what you gotta be educated you people - science! You don't know science. I know science. I'm educated that I am off-season.
    Some, about 70-80% bodybuilders like to get fat off-season so they can powerlift. I'm a powerlifter off-season. In contest I get ready for a bodybuilding show. I'm a /Bodybuilder Powerlifter."

- Jason "The Claw" Genova

TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Couldn't even make it pass #2

Crossfitters really like to toot their own horn, huh?

Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would love to date a cross fit chick. as long as she doesn't ask me to go to her gym with her and leaves me alone with my bodybuilding goals.

also would ask if she's mirin 24/7. no cross fitters have a feeziikk like dis.

thisiskellyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisiskellyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisiskellyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisiskellyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisiskellyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisiskellyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisiskellyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisiskellyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisiskellyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisiskellyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) thisiskellyd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ExtraPicante View Post
    was screwing around with this one girl for a while then she went to crossfit. Literally after ONE DAMN SESSION she just kept spewing out **** about functional strength and whatnot.
    Later that week she ended up in the hospital (I **** you not misc) she scraped all the skin off of her shins after missing a box jump (on to a metal platform) First time box jumping hmm lets have this girl go as fast as she can and keep pushing her to use higher platforms even though she is fatigued

stopped talking to her (srs) then a couple of months later checked back in and she thought she was hot **** bc she could deadlift with two 25lb bumper plates on each side of the bar. Like she'd literally said to one of my guy friends "I bet I can deadlift more than you." I was like bish just cuz he doesn't lift and you've been crossfitting for 2 months it doesn't make you even close to being stronger than him. I did 315 the first time I tried deadlifting, and I'm sure any adult male could do at least 225

I'm not saying every crossfit gym is bad but some definitely promote this kind of *******ry

Edit: her ass definitely got nicer from XF though, lol
    I used to box jump for hiit. One miss and shins fuked... Don't do that anymore

conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by samir316 View Post
    I lol'ed. Sorry for no pics, here are a few of the author

Her instagram is a smorgasboard of paleo food, crossfit with zany colors, and mindless pseudo-wisdom

Why not just date a girl who lifts normally? I'm sure most of these CF girls won't be doing CF in a few years anyways. It is a fad.
    *wide hips crew*
    *excess chalaza ruins my day crew*
    *no cardio crew*
    *IBTC crew*
    <<*BMC*>>

logging here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157651943

webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000)
    >"we don't care about impressing other people. We are who we are, take it or leave it"
    >writes an article stating every self proclaimed good quality she has
    K DEN