ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

AJ puts GS Metabolic Bioshock to the test

I wanted to say thanks to Peter and Bruce for sending me a tub of MBS to review and write a ongoing log.

I met Bruce at the Olympia and only had a few samples of MBS. All flavors were good but I really enjoyed the lemonade flavor. It was very light and refreshing. Had some great industry talk with Bruce and excited for some new things he's doing with GS.

Peter sent me a tub of MBS lemonade for review:

Here's the goods:

Current Training Schedule:
    M-High rep push
    T-High rep pull
    W-Rowing practice
    T-Heavy push
    F-Off
    S-Rowing am and Heavy Pull pm
    Sun-Running am Lower body pm

I'll update my log later tonight with rowing practice on wednesday and heavy push last night.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Scrawny little Asian Providence94's Avatar
    Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hihi
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia
    (Contest Prep Coach/Nutritionist John "Otis" Hollywood)

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So here's a few updates on training this week.

Friday:
    I used a scoop of MBS in about 12oz of cold water. I train fasted and took down the pwo cocktail around 5pm. The lemonade flavor is very light and refreshing. It has more of a natural taste than a candy type. Its a nice change of pace from the typical overly sweet preworkout drinks.

About 15 minutes after drinking MBS I noticed a steady stim buzz. It doesn't take lots of stim to get me going. I like 120-200mg of caffeine. That serves me great without messing up my sleep since I train at night. Entire training was very solid. I did a high rep push day. Pumps were better than expected. I wasn't sure what to get from the glutamine nitrate but I was damn surprised. Veins were very prominent in my forearms and chest and tri's were super pumped after the first set of presses. Energy and focus was good. I experienced zero GI problems as other users have reported in other logs. The training was about 90 minutes. I train in my basement with dumbells and a power rack with a cable attachment. I felt very good for the entire training with MBS. No crash and I was able to sleep easy at 10pm.

High rep push:
    Decline DB Press 12-15 rep 5 sets
    incline db press 12-15 rep 4 sets
    Seated db shoulder press 12-15 reps 4 sets
    Standing neutral grip db press 12 reps 4 sets
    Incline skull crushers. 12-15 reps 4 sets
    rope push downs 12-15 reps 4 sets
    Push ups for finishers 3 sets of 10 @ wide, normal and v potition. These were ugly!
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Saturday:

On Saturdays I do rowing practice early in the AM and my high rep pull day in the afternoon.

Saturday AM Rowing:
    I used a scoop of MBS about 30 minutes pre rowing practice. Stomach was empty so I got the nice full stim feel. Rowing is combination of different exercises. It's lots of HIIT cardio with solid resistance training when you are pulling the oar through the water. Rowing is 50% legs, 25% core and 25% upper body. Rowing practice was about 90 minutes.

MBS provided plenty of energy the whole training morning. Endurance was very good as I wasn't winded as I usually would be training without any supplementation. My quads, shoulders and forearms were super pumped by the end of practice. I could tell my teammates were mirin' lol. MBS was damn good for rowing practice. Endurance is a key point in training as you need to be able to keep up the intensity the whole practice. Energy was still good for a couple hours after practice.

Saturday PM. High rep pull.
    Dosed my scoop of MBS around 4pm. For a warmer afternoon the refreshing taste of MBS was great. I got my versa grips on around 4:30 and started up. Energy again was there, endurance for the full 70 minutes were solid and again the pump was awesome. I was able to keep rest time short and sweet between exercises and just had a great feeling the entire training time. I'm probably going to experiment up to a scoop and a half to see how that treats me for training later this week.
    Exercises:
    DB rows 12-15 rep 4 sets
    BB rows 12 reps 4 sets
    wide grip pull down 15 reps 4 sets
    db pull overs 15 reps 4 sets
    front plate raises 12 reps 4 sets
    BB curls 15 reps 4 sets
    21's 4 sets
    DB delt flies 15 reps 4 sets.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Tuesday training:

ROwing:

I used a scoop of MBS pre rowing training. I was fasted for about 5 hours and took the scoop about 30 minutes pre training. Weather outside was around 45 degrees. After a brief warm up we started some springs. Energy, endurance were right on for intense rowing training. I was able to keep up with zero fatigue or lack in energy the whole time training. My legs and forearms got pretty pumped up for practice. The entire practice was about 90 minutes. I had plenty of energy, endurance to finish pretty darn easy. MBS kept up with nice HIIT mixed with the resistance aspect very well.

Thursday:
    Dosed MBS 30 minutes prewo. I noticed it kick in about 15 minutes after drinking it. Today was a high rep push day. First thing I noticed was the nice steady stim energy from the single scoop of MBS. I did some band warm ups to loosen up the rc since I"ve always had had shoulders and push exercises in general. Pump was pretty awesome even at one scoop. AGain i'm very surprised on how well of a pump I get from MBS. The GS team really hit a home run with this prewo. Focus, energy, endurance and pump all there. This is def a all in one prewo where you don't need to add anything else. MBS seems to be getting better with each use.
    decline db press 4 sets 15 rep
    incline db press 5 set 15 rep
    flat db fly 4 set 12-15 rep
    decline db fly 4 sets 12-15 rep
    incline skull crusher 4 sets 15 rep
    rope push down 3 sets 15 rep
    seated db press 3 sets 12 rep
    standing neutral db press 3 sets 12 rep
    3 sets of bench push ups to fail.

Pump was awesome on high rep work. chest tris and shoulders were totally demolished. MBS is quickly becoming a top prewo of mine.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Scrawny little Asian Providence94's Avatar
    Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ajvitan View Post
    Tuesday training:

ROwing:

I used a scoop of MBS pre rowing training. I was fasted for about 5 hours and took the scoop about 30 minutes pre training. Weather outside was around 45 degrees. After a brief warm up we started some springs. Energy, endurance were right on for intense rowing training. I was able to keep up with zero fatigue or lack in energy the whole time training. My legs and forearms got pretty pumped up for practice. The entire practice was about 90 minutes. I had plenty of energy, endurance to finish pretty darn easy. MBS kept up with nice HIIT mixed with the resistance aspect very well.
    pretty awesome review so far, totally agree with the energy and endurance aspect, it just keeps on getting better.

bought a couple as well
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia
    (Contest Prep Coach/Nutritionist John "Otis" Hollywood)

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

Director of Dexafication PJUNGSBERGER's Avatar
    PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Providence94 View Post
    pretty awesome review so far, totally agree with the energy and endurance aspect, it just keeps on getting better.

bought a couple as well

Great log and much thanks for doing it.

I have to agree with Aaron here. The prolonged energy with no crash and endurance aspect of this product is outstanding if not
    class leading.

Yeah, sure, it induces roadmap vascularity and pumps that are insane too but the energy/endurance aspect is where this shines
    for me and a lot of people we talk with.

The general feeling is you can finish the most difficult and long training sessions but the batteries aren't even close to being drained.

Anyhow...keep up the log and thanks again.

PJJ
    -------------------------
    Peter Jungsberger
    Managing Director
    Giant Sports Products LLC
    www.giantsportsproducts.com

Originally Posted by PJUNGSBERGER View Post
    Great log and much thanks for doing it.

I have to agree with Aaron here. The prolonged energy with no crash and endurance aspect of this product is outstanding if not
    class leading.

Yeah, sure, it induces roadmap vascularity and pumps that are insane too but the energy/endurance aspect is where this shines
    for me and a lot of people we talk with.

The general feeling is you can finish the most difficult and long training sessions but the batteries aren't even close to being drained.

Anyhow...keep up the log and thanks again.

PJJ
    That is right on. I"ll update with my weekend training but my last 3 training days were pretty nuts. I was downstairs in my home gym for almost 2 hours and couldn't believe how fast the time flew. My mind was zoned in and i felt like I had plenty of gas in the tank after training.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

So here's what went down on weekend training:

Saturday (dual training) AM rowing/PM Heavy Push

AM Rowing:
    I took my MBS at around 6:30am in the morning. We got in the boat around 7:15. Damn it was cold! I'd say it was about 40 degrees on the water with a high wind chill. So we went through our warm ups and then got started on our endurance row. This is where we row for a straight 30 minutes and at a moderate pace. Endurance and a bit of stim are essential for me. So once we got started up I noticed the sweat start pouring on. I sweat a lot with MBS. So for the next 30 minutes I had plenty of energy and didn't need to stop at the 30 minute mark. I could have gone quite longer. I felt great the whole time. Quads and fore arms got a solid pump. Focus was on where I was able to concentrate on my pace and timing really well. The next 30 minutes we did sprints at a very high pace for 4 minutes and then 1 minute and a snail pace. Again, those were almost too easy. I blased through these like they were nothing. I was steaming at the end of practice. Teammates were exhausted but I felt like I had more in the tank.

PM Push:
    I hit my heavy push around 4pm. I dosed my scoop of MBS around 3:45. The stim came up nice and easy again. Pumps for this training day were very, very good. I usually don't get super pumped on low rep days but arms and chest looked like it was a high rep day. I trained for about 90 minutes with minimum time between sets. I was able to focus on form to keep myself injury free. NO GI problems with MBS at all. Again, I really enjoy the taste. Its very refreshing. MBS is becoming fast one of my top 3 favorite total prewo's. I mean total prewo's as in it has everything. It has ingredients for energy, endurance, pumps, focus, creatine, BCAA's and other goodies to help it shine. Here's the work done:
    Decline DB Press 5 sets 6-8 rep
    Incline DB press 5 sets 6-8 rep
    Flat DB fly 4 sets 8 reps
    incline db fly 4 sets 8 reps
    Decline skull crushers 4 sets 6 reps
    rope push downs 4 sets 10 reps
    Front plate raises 4 sets 8 reps
    Standing neutral db press 4 sets 6 reps

Sunday: (dual training AM running, PM Heavy Pull)

I got up at 6:30 am to go running. I usually run 10-12k depending on how I feel. As soon as I woke up I wanted to experiment a bit with the MBS. So I heated up about 12oz of water to have something warm before running. So in the water MBS mixed right up. It wasn't bad actually. It was like a warm lemon tea but a bit sweeter. So by 7am I was outside. It was about 32f outside and I was only in shorts and a long sleeve. So as soon as a I stretched a bit I hit the road. After about 5 minutes I was warmed up. The MBS seemed to kick in faster. I started working up a sweat very quickly. The run I finished in about 50 minutes. I finished about 3 minutes faster than my best time! Focus was right on. Stride and pace were perfect. ENergy was all there. I didn't feel drained or tired at any part of the run. Endurance shined here. I was able to keep up a slightly quicker pace to stay warm and maintained it throughout the run. At the end of the run I was so in tuned in with running I didn't notice how pumped my calves had gotten as I sprinted up the last hill towards the my house. I was steaming by the end of the run but felt great. Again, I felt like I had more gas in the tank.

5pm Heavy Pull
    So I took my scoop of MBS around 4:40 and went downstairs to train at 5. Weather was still cold in basement but after a few exercises I was sweating. Energy, endurance, focus and great pumps again for the whole training session. I wanted to go a bit longer than my 90 minutes I was downstairs but I didn't want to over do it and re injure my back again. If you don't need lots of stims 1 tub of MBS will last you for quite a long time. I don't build up a tolerance to stims so 120-200 gives me what I need to finish any kind of training. Here's the work done:
    Tbar Rows 5 sets 6-8 reps
    Rack Pulls 5 sets 8 reps
    BB shrugs 4 sets 6 reps
    Underhand cable pull down 5 sets 8 reps
    Cable face pulls 4 sets 6 reps
    Bent over reverse db fly 5 sets 8 reps
    BB curls 4 sets 6 reps
    21's 4 sets
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Tuesday:

Upper push and pull:
    So today was a easier day to just do some exercises on push and pull movements. I dosed my MBS at 4:30 and trained at 5:00pm.
    Downstairs was cold again this evening. It was about 50 degrees. Once I started warming up the sweat started pouring on. MBS
    sure gets everything into over drive fast. Can't state enough on how well energy , endurance, focus and pumps are on MBS. I trained
    for about 70 minutes with low rest time. Again, as I have noticed with MBS it feels as you can probably bang out a few more sets
    or exercises you feel so solid on MBS. Stim let down is always easy. I'm able to be in bed by 10pm and have no problem getting to bed.
    Here exercises done:
    Decline db bench 4 sets 15 reps
    flat db bench 4 sets 12 reps
    flat db fly 4 sets 8 reps
    front plate raise 4 sets 10 reps
    upright cable row 4 sets 12 reps
    tricep kick back 4 sets 15 reps
    underhand cable pull down 4 sets 15 reps
    lying db reverse flies 4 sets 10 reps

Tonight (THursday) will be leg day. Here comes the pain!
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?