yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Magically energized with AI Sports MAGIC MATCHA

This is my VERY 1st logging opportunity here on BB.

First off I would like to JohnSmeton and the crew at AI Sports Nutrition for giving me an opportunity to log one of their products. I was just expecting the matcha, but I got a T-shirt and more samples. You guys are awesome.

I was sent the Unflavored, yet sweetened version of Magic Matcha.

I am a huge fan of green tea, whether it be in tea bag form, loose leaf, or matcha.

This is from the BB Store page for a little background on Magic Matcha:
    Magic Matcha also known as Matcha Green Tea; is one of the most pure, most delicate, most cared for Green Teas on the planet. The measures taken to assure the purity are unbelievable. Grown in specially shaded fields in Japan, the tea is then covered with special tarps 4 weeks prior to harvest. Doing this limits the sunlight that reaches the leaves, making them produce more chlorophyll, which gives the leaf the amazing green color that it has. After harvest, the whole tea leaf is then ground by granite stone meals, producing an extremely fine powder. Grinding the whole leaf results in a full-bodied, high antioxidant, high phytonutrient green tea drink. Maintaining the whole leaf ensures that Magic Matcha drinkers consume a higher concentration of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fibers than other green teas.

I have yet to try it out, but I will some time today. Attached are the pics of what I received.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by yenshadows22; 11-22-2013 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Adding info

yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yenshadows22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tried editing the title, but can't. lol

So I just had my first taste of Magic Matcha because I needed a pick me up. Since I can mix this hot or cold, I did HOT because I am cold. lol

These are my first impression ratings.

Mixability:
    10/10
    It mixed up nice in hot water. I will try cold some other time.

Taste
    7/10
    I have had better tasting matcha. This one left a really BITTER aftertaste in my mouth. I was going to sip on it for a while, but I downed it down in a few gulps better it didn't like the bitterness. I can tolerate bitterness, but some reason, this is worse.

Energy
    Not so sure yet, Will update later.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice review. so far and numbers. Glad you got a good an overall first impression so far.

I like to take mine with honey
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Registered User bitistathebeast's Avatar
    bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for support... Honestly one of my favorite products for overall health!

tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In.. Great log so far.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep
    NPC competitor
    http://instagram.com/tastankul

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm
    ********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!

WHEY protein available in Chocolate, Cinnamon roll, Pumpkin pie, Vanilla and Mocha flavors.

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    Nice review. so far and numbers. Glad you got a good an overall first impression so far.

I like to take mine with honey
    I added a packet of Nectresse Monk Fruit sugar with the approx 4-6oz cup I had already made. It helped on the bitterness a bit.

Originally Posted by tastan View Post
    In.. Great log so far.
    Thanks for the support!

Originally Posted by bitistathebeast View Post
    In for support... Honestly one of my favorite products for overall health!

Thanks for the support.

I love matcha. I usually drink Yama Moto Yama sweetened iced green tea. It is more of a sencha tea and it tastes great.

I Do It On My Own xxsupergman25xx's Avatar
    xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000)
    i myself am just about to try a full jug! interested in following along with you!
    http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm - Newsletter!

Posts are my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.
    -----------------------------------
    Baseball insane

i do it all on my own

Originally Posted by xxsupergman25xx View Post
    i myself am just about to try a full jug! interested in following along with you!
    That would be great. Let me know your first impression. Are you a big tea drinker

Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000) Bequi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome! in.

I am not a big tea drinker but the benefits of green tea are too good to ignore. I throw mine in my Lemon RecoverPro...nummy...
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep
    ISSA CPT
    NPC Competitor

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000)
    I received a bunch of awesome samples from AI Sports today, Magic Matcha one of them. It was pretty good! I'm certainly thinkin' that I am going to purchase a tub and try to drink some of it every day - green tea really does seem to be the real deal.
    ::Insert witty Forum signature here::

Twinlab MILITIA Member since 2013.
    Twinlab MVP Fuel Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158816773

I am probably funnier in real life.

Not really.

Registered User bitistathebeast's Avatar
    bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bitistathebeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Originally Posted by RondyR View Post
    I received a bunch of awesome samples from AI Sports today, Magic Matcha one of them. It was pretty good! I'm certainly thinkin' that I am going to purchase a tub and try to drink some of it every day - green tea really does seem to be the real deal.
    That's great you took advantage of our sample pack... After using the samples would you you willing to share your experience by writing reviews?

Had some more Magic Matcha this morning, since I didn't have it with me on the wkend. I didn't get sleep last night and this stuff helped out nicely. So as of this morning's cup:
    Energy: 9/10

This is coming from a girl that usually downs energy drinks that are bad for you,
    Last edited by yenshadows22; 11-25-2013 at 05:04 PM. Reason: morning

Had 2 scoops this morning with about 8-10 oz of hot water. I did not get sleep last night, so I doubled it up. lol

I guess I didn't stir it up enough, even though I thought it was all mixed in. At the bottom was a little bit up lumpy matcha. ewwwwww

Oh well, it happens

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes this is a nice little winter drink as well, when its heated up a bit. Ive been drinking hot choclate mm, warms my bones, when its cold. anyways, keep up the nice work

how many mgs of caffiene would you say you consume in a day? since you mentioned energy drinks

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    how many mgs of caffiene would you say you consume in a day? since you mentioned energy drinks
    Well I haven't had energy drinks in a couple months, but there was a time when I downed a Monster almost every morning of lack of sleep. I get up for work at 3am and go to bed around 7-8pm. I would never have any caffeine after 10am, just to give my body time to get it out of my system by bedtime.

It would always be just one energy drink. My go to was Monster or Red Bull. Most times it helped, others not so much.

As of lately, my go to caffeine source is Green Tea or Coffee. I go to the gym around 4pm, and I have been taking Cellucor C4 Extreme. I only take a half scoop, just to get a kick out of my workouts. Should be around 75mg caffeine.

Sorry that it has been over a month since my last post. Since then, I have finished my container of Magic Matcha.

Here is my final rating of this product:

Mixability:
    10/10
    It mixed up nice in hot water. Cold water mixing was ok, but I prefer it hot.

Taste
    7/10
    I have had better tasting matcha. This one left a really BITTER aftertaste in my mouth. I can tolerate bitterness, but some reason, this is worse. I would just gulp it down.

Energy
    7-9 / 10

Depending on whether I had one or two scoops. It did give me a good bump though

Lastly, I would like to JohnSmeton and the crew at AI Sports Nutrition for giving me an opportunity to log one of their products. I hope to have another opportunity to log again.
    CURRENT LOGS:
    * YenShadows22 TSN Cutting Stack: Transformation Contest

COMPLETED LOGS:
    * AI Sports Nutrition: Magic Matcha
    * ProMera Sports Holiday Gainz Log: YenShadows22 & ChosenBrah
    * PharmaFreak Amino Freak Log: GeTtInG My FrEaK on!
    * ANS Diablo: To Hell with FAT Log
    * AI Sports Nutrition: RecoverPro
    * PharmaFreak VitaFreak
    * ProMera Guta-Blast/Amino-Tren: RPAYNE509 & YENSHADOWS22
    * CTD Noxivol & Kre-Alkalyn

thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by yenshadows22 View Post
    Sorry that it has been over a month since my last post. Since then, I have finished my container of Magic Matcha.

Mixability:
    10/10

Taste
    7/10
    I have had better tasting matcha. This one left a really BITTER aftertaste in my mouth. I can tolerate bitterness, but some reason, this is worse. I would just gulp it down.

Energy
    7-9 / 10

Lastly, I would like to JohnSmeton and the crew at AI Sports Nutrition for giving me an opportunity to log one of their products. I hope to have another opportunity to log again.

i agree its the best ive tried so fair

Thank you for the review. Mixing magic matcha wqith honey makes it taste better for me, either that or just hot -warm water tastes fine for myself.

Online coaching avilable

Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yenshadows22 View Post

Mixability:
    10/10

Taste
    7/10

Energy
    7-9 / 10

Great log and thank you so much for the final review!
    www.ripcordperformance.com
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    ISSA Specialist in Fitness Nutrition

NPC Nationally Qualified Physique Competitor

Prime Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    KEVIN20

I Do It On My Own xxsupergman25xx's Avatar
    xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the review!

did you have the sweetened or unsweetened? did you add sweet n low or equal? i treat it like tea and put in a couple packets.
    http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm - Newsletter!

Posts are my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.
    Baseball insane

i do it all on my own

Originally Posted by xxsupergman25xx View Post
    Thanks for the review!

did you have the sweetened or unsweetened? did you add sweet n low or equal? i treat it like tea and put in a couple packets.
    I would put in a packet of nectresse monkfruit sweetner
    CURRENT LOGS:
    * YenShadows22 TSN Cutting Stack: Transformation Contest

COMPLETED LOGS:
    * AI Sports Nutrition: Magic Matcha
    * ProMera Sports Holiday Gainz Log: YenShadows22 & ChosenBrah
    * PharmaFreak Amino Freak Log: GeTtInG My FrEaK on!
    * ANS Diablo: To Hell with FAT Log
    * AI Sports Nutrition: RecoverPro
    * PharmaFreak VitaFreak
    * ProMera Guta-Blast/Amino-Tren: RPAYNE509 & YENSHADOWS22
    * CTD Noxivol & Kre-Alkalyn