Closed Thread
Page 249 of 297 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,470 of 8887
    BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What we could do to make it a bit fairer, have someone give us 3 random poses and we have to provide pics by the end of the week. Then have the after photos in the same poses in 3 months time. What do you reckon?
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Uk Natty Aestheatics DukaTheDude's Avatar
    DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Notsogifted View Post
    I thought you were proud of your pasty complexion?

A tan will make someone 12-13% look much better too albeit perhaps not to the same extent.

As i said on the tube, tried animal cuts diuretics once, felt like crap, only lost mass, hardly got leaner, looked incredibly flat. Hated it.
    Diuretics only really work when your already shredded brah, you must be legit below 10% and have developed muscle groups to see separations and serrations, otherwise it wont work.

And ofc im proud of my skin, but lol the calendar will go out nationwide I can be looking off my A game lols :P

Location: Birmingham, birmingham, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BeastModeK View Post
    That would be good, I thought about it but much trolls would ruin the UK CREW specific comp & for some reason I feel people would cheat for reps lol.

Hools if you can be bothered take over, you manage this?

I don't mind moneys or reps, I just want some competition, but whatever majority prefers?
    ok my babes

Originally Posted by Bubblebath Gorilla View Post
    Winner should get a date with hooly
    IN
    Originally Posted by AWG View Post
    IN

And I'm natural
    il add you to the

advanced natty featuring me you robbles and bazza if he shows up
    Originally Posted by macgem View Post
    interested to see examples of cutting diets preferably ones that don't contain pop tarts haha
    every diet should contain pop tarts
    Originally Posted by DukaTheDude View Post
    I might just go eat chit for 2 days take pics under bad light with/bloated belly. Make abs disappear due to huge ammounts of ingested food.

Don't eat next day, don't drink, carb deplete just before hand and down a half bottle of red wine and simply pump up.

Do I win?
    i dont think so sunny jim were not random bro's here

were experienced internet warriors

OK uk crew friendly competition of self bettering after your Christmas binge/lay off

there will be a bulking class of who can pack on quality mass (not just slop)

a cutting class (who can diet and maintain the most size/become the most shreded will be judged so someone who cuts from 50%-12% will get a better score than someone who cuts from 10%-9%)

a recomp class well we all know about this

there is a advanced natural (read enhanced) and natty natty

you have 1 week from today to get your before pictures we want these poses relaxed/flexed but you must also use the same poses in both groups of photos (no changing to suit your angles)

front/back relaxed
    front double bi's
    rear double bi's
    most muscular
    legs front/side tensed

and 1-2 poses of your own choosing

if we run it about 7 weeks it will be on the march meet or we could run longer and just see how everyone is going along

il be judging so wont compete might grab some photos just to compare notes and il find 1/2 more judges to help me along (you wont know these guys so dont try to kiss there asses)

you will not only receive the feeling of success for just entering and trying your hardest but if you succeed and come top of your class you win the now yearly title of most improved physique in that class plus some green squares

you must state what class your aiming to compete in
    is this the most ****gy miscer ?
    http://i.imgur.com/ao07d.png

"IIFYM is not simply a matter of eating foods that meet your macro criteria"-Frizzel

DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BrandoFlux View Post
    What we could do to make it a bit fairer, have someone give us 3 random poses and we have to provide pics by the end of the week. Then have the after photos in the same poses in 3 months time. What do you reckon?
    Ok sounds fair. Are those posese gone be hard core BB poses or more physique/fitness modelling poses.

Also in terms of the 3 month plan, this company that's sponsoring me wants me to be in tip top shape for body power. So in terms of drinking and horsing around (none of that) Im literally gona be on my A game.

Its friendly competition, but brah you will legit have to go all guns blazing!!

Inb4 cell tech use...

Edit what hooley wrote sounds legit!

Edit edit, im guessing im gona go for advanced.

AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought you were proud of your pasty complexion?

A tan will make someone 12-13% look much better too albeit perhaps not to the same extent.

As i said on the tube, tried animal cuts diuretics once, felt like crap, only lost mass, hardly got leaner, looked incredibly flat. Hated it.
    Thats cute

just take Lasix m8
    ***East Midlands Aesthetics Crew***
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***
    ***Occasional Physique Competitor Crew***
    ***Diets Harder For Festivals and Nights Out Than Shows Crew***
    ***Team Soreen***

SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Competing in the cutting class

my body is ready (apart from my appetite)

shame I have to get bloated all over again to hit poses, fuk you harley hehehe

BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'll go in the bulking class. Ain't nobody got time for cutting this time of year! And for those of you thinking of just taking some chitty bloated pics so their progress looks better, what's the point. This should be good motivation to make some good gains and see your progress.

EDIT- Mirin' rep power?!
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000) BeastModeK is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by happylifter View Post
    front/back relaxed
    front double bi's
    rear double bi's
    most muscular
    legs front/side tensed
    and 1-2 poses of your own choosing
    Hools I legit don't know how to pose...
    Why you do this? </3

Add me to recomp...
    I plan to lose fat and gain mooscle in 1 move.
    Pepper yourselves for miracles and much amaze.
    I'm jam and you're jelly

Location: Birmingham, birmingham, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SilverToothBrah View Post
    Competing in the cutting class

my body is ready (apart from my appetite)

shame I have to get bloated all over again to hit poses, fuk you harley hehehe
    will be obvious to look at

will deduct points/punish you in the long run

Originally Posted by Ronceiro View Post
    rear glute spread?

actually make rear glute spread a compulsory pose, would be fukkin hilarious
    except were not all closet homo's

Originally Posted by BrandoFlux View Post
    I'll go in the bulking class. Ain't nobody got time for cutting this time of year! And for those of you thinking of just taking some chitty bloated pics so their progress looks better, what's the point. This should be good motivation to make some good gains and see your progress.

EDIT- Mirin' rep power?!
    green squares srs bidness
    is this the most ****gy miscer ?
    http://i.imgur.com/ao07d.png

"IIFYM is not simply a matter of eating foods that meet your macro criteria"-Frizzel

Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by happylifter View Post
    o
    you have 1 week from today to get your before pictures we want these poses relaxed/flexed but you must also use the same poses in both groups of photos (no changing to suit your angles)

front/back relaxed
    front double bi's
    rear double bi's
    most muscular
    legs front/side tensed
    lol I was in, then i saw this

posing tekkers not even once
    "Soft with the Ladies, Hard with the Men" - Emmanuel Frimpong

Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The Hobbit films are GOAT.
    *Always pick 4 crew*

Originally Posted by Vyber View Post
    lol I was in, then i saw this

posing tekkers not even once
    Yeah cos the BEE BEE SEE knows he has legit competition from his Eastern European brother from another mother :P

ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Friends and strangers alike, I'll be heading back to work in a few hours after a lovely Xmas off.

xoxo

ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This was my cutting diet from last year, stuck to it for a while but gave in when I went to uni.

Im pretty much gonna stick to this but gonna drop the potato for rice and ditch the vegs. Tasted nasty as phuck when I reheated it.

all suggestions are welcome.

Attached Images
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Genova's witness☆☆☆

Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    wtf is a cutting diet? Surely you're either in a deficit and hitting your target macros/micros/fibre or you're not.

you can't really critique a bunch of foods/macros unless you know what stage the person is at in their cut.
    Squat - 161kg @75kg BW
    Bench - 105kg @75kg BW
    Deadlift -180kg @75kg BW

IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Am doing volunteer in Romania with some peeps from Uni over the summer. One of the girls in the group's last name is Duka. xplain yourself hahaha

SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SilverToothBrah is just really nice. (+1000)

fuark dem phsyiques

lean strongmen look absolutely sickening

Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striver is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SilverToothBrah View Post

fuark dem phsyiques

lean strongmen look absolutely sickening
    Natty, obviously.

WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Striver View Post
    Natty, obviously.
    Up for work crew.

Yea yea just put me down for natural natty
    I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you sed i couldent.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

i rep uk brah's on site.

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GOAT lean strongman:

202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not going to compete, because my physique doesnt change much
    ☆☆☆ Official υк ¢яєω age:17(+1) ☆☆☆

Is this the worst physique in the UK crew?

http://i.imgur.com/4TSTJ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/EXH3r.jpg

☆Went out with miscers and failed them.☆
    ☆Sean Out The Friend Zone☆

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000) GKrZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by michael_xyz View Post
    GOAT lean strongman:

Dat effortlessly badass look.
    ***70's Diet Crew***
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Personal Bests (Current lifts due to injury) - Goals for 01/05

Bench: 117.5 (100x3) - 120
    Squat: 130 (115x4) - 140
    Deadlift: 180 (150x3) - 185
    Military Press: 75 (65x3) - 80

Fat, powerlifter mode engaged due to relationship. Jakes on her cos she likes chicken legs and abs.

The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small, because you will never be as big as you want to be.

Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Frizzel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Watched '12 Years as a Slave'. One of the best and most confronting movies I have ever seen. Also extremely uncomfotable to watch, almost to the point of not being able to watch entire scenes at a time. Highlyrecommended/10.

You're a knob mate. I legit wanted you to meet you and you just played with all our hearts like that...

And I knew where Hoxton was but it was easier for quite a few of us living in London to go Camden and then back home than Shoreditch/Hoxton.
    It started as a joke and then the trolling took a life of its own. It was too hilarious to stop.

Will be at the March one fo sho.

macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Frizzel View Post
    Watched '12 Years as a Slave'. One of the best and most confronting movies I have ever seen. Also extremely uncomfotable to watch, almost to the point of not being able to watch entire scenes at a time. Highlyrecommended/10.
    I was thinking of going to see it because I really like Chiwetel Ejiofor. I enjoyed Hunger but didn't really rate Shame all that much but I'm expecting this to be real good.

Originally Posted by IBench5Pounds View Post
    Am doing volunteer in Romania with some peeps from Uni over the summer. One of the girls in the group's last name is Duka. xplain yourself hahaha
    Duka used to be a massive man whore 1/2 years ago?

Das it mane das it :P

Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    horry cheet probably in.
    srs. Aware me on destinations? Rumour has it Kalvin is coming too.
    Will keep you posted. You down for the following week too with legbrah?

Feelsbadman at work. Before xmas we had an intern with us for three months who was working closely with me. We shared similar interests and had some decent nights out too. Made work fun. No chill brah to chat too now.
    Misc Number 1. Boxing Analyst and Pundit

P4P Misc Boxer of the Year

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

Misc Undisputed Chess Champion

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lean strongman checking in.

202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Never as big as my pump. Notsogifted's Avatar
    Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lean strongman checking in.
    was legit mirin your upper body (no homo) for someone who doesn't do as much hypertrophy specific work.

Yes, godly legs as well.
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    was legit mirin your upper body (no homo) for someone who doesn't do as much hypertrophy specific work.

Yes, godly legs as well.
    you can ONLY gain muscle when training for hypertrophy m8
    ☆☆☆ Official υк ¢яєω age:17(+1) ☆☆☆

Is this the worst physique in the UK crew?

http://i.imgur.com/4TSTJ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/EXH3r.jpg

☆Went out with miscers and failed them.☆
    ☆Sean Out The Friend Zone☆

Ask Silver aka *******brah.

I remember quite a few years ago I broke up with my first ex and like 3-4 months later it was her birthday and I texted her "happy birthday". She replied back saying "hey thanks but who is this?". LOL. Not that I even wanted to get back with her at this point but I dunno, just felt compelled to text.

But, meh, YOLO son, do it!

Also this girl I'm talking to is legit the most confusing person I've ever met. One day she gives off good vibes, the next she doesn't. Legit have no idea what her agenda is.

Women, ey, pfft.
    If she plays about too much, tell her to **** off fam!

Closed Thread