Closed Thread
Page 297 of 297 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297
Results 8,881 to 8,887 of 8887
    Location: Birmingham, birmingham, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by macgem View Post
    me

go for it
    is this the most ****gy miscer ?
    http://i.imgur.com/ao07d.png

"IIFYM is not simply a matter of eating foods that meet your macro criteria"-Frizzel

MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz
    In on UK crew history... female OP... ready to close this one when yall ready

Edit: Going to make some tuna... leave link of new thread and will close up wen back.
    ☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MissChill View Post
    In on UK crew history... female OP... ready to close this one when yall ready

Edit: Going to make some tuna... leave link of new thread and will close up wen back.

shotgun last post

through some late night fb browsing i have stumbled up a old mate of mines profile who has done some topless modelling with duka

his jimmies will be touched so much

"IIFYM is not simply a matter of eating foods that meet your macro criteria"-Frizzel

MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by happylifter View Post
    shotgun last post

through some late night fb browsing i have stumbled up a old mate of mines profile who has done some topless modelling with duka

his jimmies will be touched so much
    lmao why does this not suprise me about duka...

lmao why does this not suprise me about duka...
    because for 2k duke would let a man suk his dink so topless modelling is easy, we think his just training for when his a "natty" pro fitness model like matt bogus or natty riches

Originally Posted by DukaTheDude View Post
    Lol, on a serious I have been made offers before and you are slightly taken back by it and it makes you think but offers that wouldn't really make me say yes...

But you telling me if some dude offers you 10 k.

For him to blow you and basically no one else will know about it ever. You would not do it? He also presents 10 k there and then cash in hand? Hypothetically speaking.

Im comfortable with my sexuality as a straight guy etc etc. But think of it from and "Outside the box" perspective.

Originally Posted by happylifter View Post
    because for 2k duke would let a man suk his dink so topless modelling is easy, we think his just training for when his a "natty" pro fitness model like matt bogus or natty riches
    lmao well brahs gotta eat

I'm going bed soon so if you start ya new thread just report the last post, explain and someone will close up for ya. xoxo

macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao well brahs gotta eat

I'm going bed soon so if you start ya new thread just report the last post, explain and someone will close up for ya. xoxo
    here's the new THREAD, will edit it a little but I have potato internet and it was taking a while.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1194096801
    Last edited by MissChill; 01-18-2014 at 06:32 PM.