im17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

this meal before workout

4 TOASTED CREAM CHEESE BAGELS. 2 PEPSI'S... I gotta walk to the gym 25 min, walk back same and hour and a half workout. u think this is good????

djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    2 PEPSIS?!
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 195
    BF%: 8-12%
    Last Update: 7/11/09

I needed some kinda sugar. once in awhile I drink soda, so I chose now. I gotta walk for a bit so, u know tryingto pack on the calories...

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No. You should be eating some complex carbs about 30 minutes before your workout.

Im eatingv 4 bagels....

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by im17
    Im eatingv 4 bagels....
    those aren't complex carbs...a pre-workout meal is something like

Whole Wheat Pasta and a chicken breast with water...Or a tuna fish sandwich on multi grain bread with water....not bagles with cream cheese and soda. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

Biceps&Triceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

2 hours before i workout i have to peices of fish, 1/2 cup brown rice with a vegtable

BenchYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) BenchYou will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    45 minutes before I workout I'll eat either a tunafish sandwhich with a vegetable, or a piece of chicken with a baked potato. You need carbs that will be able to hold you out throughout the entire workout.

Not 4 bagels with soda...and definitely not that fattining cream cheese.

Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jupiter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    complex carbs about 2hours before you train ... simple carbs just before you train
    LIGHTWEIGHT! .. 800lbs 5 weeks out .. I challenge anybody, anyyyybodddyyyyy

Agile, Mobile and Hostile MYNAMEIZGREG's Avatar
    MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Poppa Pump
    those aren't complex carbs...a pre-workout meal is something like

Whole Wheat Pasta and a chicken breast with water...Or a tuna fish sandwich on multi grain bread with water....not bagles with cream cheese and soda. Peace
    I have that latter meal all the time .

They make whole wheat pasta? That's interesting... I'll have to check it out.
    Making it my job to educate the younguns...
    --------------------------
    You didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.