Closed Thread
Page 98 of 337 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,940 of 10103
    kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so yesterday in the gym I was using a cable fly machine, and looked up and it had a pullup bar. So I tried a chinup. I was successful. I'm fairly certain that I've never been able to do that. Still can't do any pullups, dough. I guess this is normal?
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    so yesterday in the gym I was using a cable fly machine, and looked up and it had a pullup bar. So I tried a chinup. I was successful. I'm fairly certain that I've never been able to do that. Still can't do any pullups, dough. I guess this is normal?
    At 205 lbs bro that's nice.

And yeah I have an easier time doing chin-ups but some people have really strong lats so they're better with pullups. It's pretty rare though
    I rate it 9/11

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Posthardcore View Post
    At 205 lbs bro that's nice.

And yeah I have an easier time doing chin-ups but some people have really strong lats so they're better with pullups. It's pretty rare though
    My back seems to be weak, and doesn't seem to grow well.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know, I guess it depends on how strong your lats are.

In lieu of doing pull ups, you should consider doing rack chins. They're a little easier than pull ups and are its harder to cheat.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Does your gym have a machine that assists with pull ups? They're definitely a help to kick start chin ups.

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    nope. sounds like a terrible movie though.
    Meh. It's like a horror movie to me bc it could potentially happen...

As for the movie and acting? Meh I've seen better haha.

I guess you don't venture in the R/P section a lot. Great Wall of China and Berlin Walls of text back and forth about topics such as ''thoughts''.
    I don't go in there for a reason. I was a religion major and wrote paper after paper over the human psyche with emotions and thought processes in every possible situation. I did it for 5 years. I mean I love talking about moral and social issues, but I come here to fuk around lol.

I understand some subjects are just too interesting to pass up, but idk if I want to get too far into them, nomsayin?

I dont like sounding pompous, and it seems like every time I get into a subject that I'm knowledgeable about, I come off like that... * sigh* c'est last vie...

Originally Posted by SeymourCake View Post
    You can have sex and not be intimate. It's called prostitutes.

Brb meditation
    Lol Wut...

Intimate, by definition, can be sex. "being intimate with someone" is sex, no matter if there are feelings involved.

Meditation is good. Are all of your chakras aligned?
    ***Sweet Southern charm voice. Boobs of Mass Destruction.***

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) endomonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can have sex and not be intimate. It's called prostitutes.

Brb meditation
    What about FWB, friends with benifits? Its just in my case benifits would be world travles on a private jet and yahts that I will never be able to afford on my own and business connections most people would kill for?

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by endomonkey View Post
    What about FWB, friends with benifits? Its just in my case benifits would be world travles on a private jet and yahts that I will never be able to afford on my own and business connections most people would kill for?
    even with fwb you are intimate. Even with prostitution you are intimate. Whether or not you become emotionally attached, I believe is the question begged.

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hai2dehfolks View Post
    Lol Wut...

Intimate, by definition, can be sex. "being intimate with someone" is sex, no matter if there are feelings involved.

Meditation is good. Are all of your chakras aligned?
    I think the word I'm thinking of is emotional intimacy. I guess my chakras are alligned, you could say. I mainly focus on the inhalation and exhalation of my breath to clear my mind. This stimulates the ajna.

A mother can be intimate with her baby, and it doesn't have to be sexual at all.

It depends. Do you feel a sense of connection with your FWB? It's an unwritten rule not to have any emotions involved with FWBs.

Edit: According to Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intimate_relationship), intimacy involved both physical and emotional.
    I would assume that is solely based on gender however. Men are physically intimate with women, and women are emotionally intimate with men.
    Last edited by SeymourCake; 12-23-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    I don't know, I guess it depends on how strong your lats are.

In lieu of doing pull ups, you should consider doing rack chins. They're a little easier than pull ups and are its harder to cheat.
    I was going to start doing those tomorrow.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's wrong with your viper BTW?

I think the word I'm thinking of is emotional intimacy. I guess my chakras are alligned, you could say. I mainly focus on the inhalation and exhalation of my breath to clear my mind. This stimulates the ajna.

A mother can be intimate with her baby, and it doesn't have to be sexual at all.
    I think you could go a step further and say "romantically emotional intimacy". Then you rule out prostitution. but not anything else. Even with fwb you have REI... At least to some degree...with someone you know you already have some sort of relationship with them, and you must think of them in some sort of romantic way in order to take that relationship to the next level. Nit saying the the emotion you feel fir them is love, but you do have an emotional romantic way of thinking of them oryou wouldn't have thought to have sex with them... No?

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

I think you could go a step further and say "romantically emotional intimacy". Then you rule out prostitution. but not anything else. Even with fwb you have REI... At least to some degree...with someone you know you already have some sort of relationship with them, and you must think of them in some sort of romantic way in order to take that relationship to the next level. Nit saying the the emotion you feel fir them is love, but you do have an emotional romantic way of thinking of them oryou wouldn't have thought to have sex with them... No?
    This is just a matter of lust vs. love. A prostitute doesn't care whether or not she has to become intimate with her clients. They don't have to take it to "the next level" in order to have sex because all they want is the money. As far as FWBs go, you don't have to be intimate, unless you chose to do so (though it's not recommended). FWB are solely for the purpose of fulfilling your sexual needs; much like prostitution.

This is just a matter of lust vs. love. A prostitute doesn't care whether or not she has to become intimate with her clients. They don't have to take it to "the next level" in order to have sex because all they want is the money. As far as FWBs go, you don't have to be intimate, unless you chose to do so (though it's not recommended). FWB are solely for the purpose of fulfilling your sexual needs; much like prostitution.
    Lust for a prostitute and lust for a friend is different in my mind. With a prostitute one doesn't care for the other at all, only as much as when satisfaction will be met. With a friend you duo Care about the other person... They aren't just a cumdumpster. Yes you still want satisfaction and it's a means to an end, but if you treated a friend without consideration, then you wouldn't be much of a friend, now would you?

That's the difference in my mind...

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

Lust for a prostitute and lust for a friend is different in my mind. With a prostitute one doesn't care for the other at all, only as much as when satisfaction will be met. With a friend you duo Care about the other person... They aren't just a cumdumpster. Yes you still want satisfaction and it's a means to an end, but if you treated a friend without consideration, then you wouldn't be much of a friend, now would you?

That's the difference in my mind...
    It depends on your definition of caring. Would you care if the prostitute had sex with another person? No (or at least you shouldn't in terms of emotional intimacy). Would you care if your friends with benefits had sex with another person? No (or at least you shouldn't in terms of emotional intimacy). Unless you're in a legit relationship with someone, then that's when you should be concerned whether or not they're screwing someone on the side.

Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    My back seems to be weak, and doesn't seem to grow well.
    Have you tried using straps? The work amazingly

Me
    I dont like sounding pompous, and it seems like every time I get into a subject that I'm knowledgeable about, I come off like that... * sigh* c'est last vie...

Cute little french speaking there

Anglophones who speak french are the cutest! It's like in my spanish class, the women who pronounce everything with an americanized accent hhhnnnnnnnnngg

Its just in my case benifits would be world travles on a private jet and yahts that I will never be able to afford on my own and business connections most people would kill for?
    You don't know that though!
    I rate it 9/11

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds like you are willing to gargle this dudes semen. Just take the yacht to england, pick up tiff, let him bang tiff all day cuz they are same age. And if you hate it, go to some spanish port and tour spain on your own and then fly home.

also.. inb4 these old men talk a big game but end up being lame as fuk and not having all the wealth they claim to have.
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tito203 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

Oh mu goo goosh i think i wet myself

OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tito203 View Post
    Oh mu goo goosh i think i wet myself

bermensch

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. Give substance to their fears.

It depends on your definition of caring. Would you care if the prostitute had sex with another person? No (or at least you shouldn't in terms of emotional intimacy). Would you care if your friends with benefits had sex with another person? No (or at least you shouldn't in terms of emotional intimacy). Unless you're in a legit relationship with someone, then that's when you should be concerned whether or not they're screwing someone on the side.
    Care as in you Care what they think of who you are... You don't give a shiit about this prostitute, but you do care about your friend. Nomsayin?
    Cute little french speaking there

Anglophones who speak french are the cutest! It's like in my spanish class, the women who pronounce everything with an americanized accent hhhnnnnnnnnngg
    I will spank you so hard if you condescend to me again, little boy.

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *US Navy Vet*

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Navillus13 View Post
    Sounds like you are willing to gargle this dudes semen. Just take the yacht to england, pick up tiff, let him bang tiff all day cuz they are same age. And if you hate it, go to some spanish port and tour spain on your own and then fly home.

also.. inb4 these old men talk a big game but end up being lame as fuk and not having all the wealth they claim to have.
    Hey this guy's in his 50s you cheeky fuk, I'm nowhere near that!!

Although my fence blew down last night, I might shag someone if they fixed it
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you sound like you're dying to do it, so you should. it sounds like fun. the part I think is being overstated are these "business connections".

"Hmm I'm looking for a killer new investment opportunity... I better go ask Frank's rented-cumdawg if she's got any ideas cooking. I can hear them now, they sound like they're almost done".
    ~Misc BJJ Crew: Crawl Atop Me and Meet Your Doom~

b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You could grab those band things and tie them around the top, then hook it around your knee. That gives you some assistance. Once you build the strength to do 10 you could probably do a pullup.
    b0yer- Monster By May Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159121171&p=1183014941#post1183014941

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by b0yer2 View Post
    You could grab those band things and tie them around the top, then hook it around your knee. That gives you some assistance. Once you build the strength to do 10 you could probably do a pullup.
    I find negative pullups/chins work way faster at building strength for newbs. It's how I get all my non-lifting friends to start off.

Jump up to the bar and lower yourself as slowly as possible. Go twice per week, do three to five sets and increase the reps each session. Will be sore as fuk at first.

After two or three weeks, try doing a pullup without the jump to begin with. Pretty soon after that, you'll be able to switch to sets of regular pulls/chins.

edit: use neutral grip if you experience any elbow pain.

Saxon122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxon122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxon122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxon122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxon122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxon122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxon122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxon122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxon122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxon122 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saxon122 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Have you tried using straps? The work amazingly
    No. I don't think my gym has those.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy xmas eve guise.

Half work day today, off tomorrow, full day of work thursday and half day friday.

Then I'm unemployed. My contract ends friday.

What doooo
    "The Way Out Is Through"

Digital Bath Explained: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmPBuSpmfA

Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Although my fence blew down last night, I might shag someone if they fixed it
    Perhaps your computer fixing friend can help you out. Or put an ad on Craigslist. "Will trade sex for new fence."

Originally Posted by digitalbath11 View Post
    Happy xmas eve guise.

Half work day today, off tomorrow, full day of work thursday and half day friday.

Then I'm unemployed. My contract ends friday.

What doooo
    Are they going to hire you perm? If you don't have anything else going on, perhaps you could go fix Tiff's fence?

digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kaptn Krunch View Post
    Perhaps your computer fixing friend can help you out. Or put an ad on Craigslist. "Will trade sex for new fence."

Are they going to hire you perm? If you don't have anything else going on, perhaps you could go fix Tiff's fence?
    Lol nah. They told me last week that they couldnt extend me because they wont have the budget for it until maybe march. But they insisted that they loved my work and wanted to write me recommendation letters.

I'm a bit bummed but not as badly as I imagined. It's a blank canvas filled with options and opportunities. No real direction but whatever seems interesting and worth my while. There's some freedom found when you dont have much to lose. Kinda cool in its own weird hobo way.

Since I'm working through the holidays, I plan on taking a break from employment for at least 2 weeks and then actually see whats out there.

But I wont lie. There's a huge part of me thats srsly considering not working until early march. I have some travel arrangements late feb, and i have enough money saved that a couple of months of no income can be feasable.

But thats assuming I'll find something immediately when I return from my trip.

Still thinking. Nothings in stone yet, except my trip.
    "The Way Out Is Through"

Digital Bath Explained: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmPBuSpmfA

Closed Thread
Page 98 of 337 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast