Closed Thread
    thedudeobides has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need help finding a good song with specific lyrics

Basically, a little while ago a female friend of mine and I got drunk at a bar, we engaged in ways we shouldn't have and said some things we shouldn't have of the romantic nature. I don't know exactly what she was feeling or thinking that night (besides alcohol), I don't know what she's thinking these days either (other than she feels too awkward to be around me). I've seen her twice since (whereas normally I'd say I might have seen her 8-10 times since) and I can tell she's very tense and nervous around me, she's feeling awkward and estranged. She used to talk to me a lot on AIM and now I can't get much out of her. I want to find a song to put on my myspace profile that might convey a message to her, she's pretty intelligent and receptive.. I think if the lyrics were right she'd definitely get that I was trying to speak to her directly. I would just try to have a conversation with her about it, but I'm afraid it might just make the situation irrepairable.

I need something to the effect of...

things like this happen, people say things they don't mean, why can't we just forget it and go back to being friends, it's a shame to lose a friend over something like this... something really sad and slow, bluesy would be good..

Can anyone think of anything off the top of their head that would fit this description?

zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000) zac2booya is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thedudeobides View Post
    things like this happen, people say things they don't mean, why can't we just forget it and go back to being friends, it's a shame to lose a friend over something like this... something really sad and slow, bluesy would be good..
    sounds like you've started to write your own...

Strivin 2 B Photogenic Tristan12345's Avatar
    Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lil jon - get low

u can rep me as she sings "till the sweat drips down my balls"...which i hope she doesnt have a pair (no homo) (no transvestite)
    Rome Wasn't Built In A Day

Registered User MusclesMarinara's Avatar
    MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I Love this Bar - Toby Keith
    I Drink Alone - George Thorogood

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sounds like a creepy move to me

and we say goodbye and go underground, or up towards the sky
    up in smoke burnt down to size.
    at least we're still friends, at least we're still alive
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000)
    cliffnotes?
    rep back 1k+

thedudeobides has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by captainhorseboy View Post
    sounds like a creepy move to me
    How is putting a song on your myspace page that might convey a meaning creepy? Isn't that pretty much the purpose of songs in the first place?

Asking the misc. for advice might be a little creepy, but sometimes people respond with helpful intelligent advice.

eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eating crayons has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    a few thoughts

geto boys "mind is playing tricks on me"

ice-t (w/ bodycount) "copkiller"

"Theme from Airwolf"

or

Michale Jackson - "man in the mirror"

these would all work very well

DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DudeBuilder91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)