TheArsenal11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheArsenal11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheArsenal11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheArsenal11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheArsenal11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheArsenal11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheArsenal11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheArsenal11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Questions on working out

Hey guys, Im new to working out and I would like to know a bit more about it, Im 14 years old and 118 pounds, I've been working out for a week and im still a bit skeptical on a workout routine, I have heard people talking about 5x5 beginner workouts. I know they're good for a beginner but they seem a bit short. My current routine is

Monday - Back Biceps
    Tuesday - Chest Triceps
    Wednesday - Shoulder, Legs
    Thursday - Back Biceps
    Friday - Chest Triceps

I know my routine is pretty bad but my goal is to bulk up and gain muscle and mass, I know some about dieting, i eating 300-400 calories over my usual but now I just need to know is the 5x5 a good workout and why? also how long did it take you to first notice results?
    thank you.

yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First,

Your not "Working out" your training.

Second

DM me with questions and Coaching
    Certified Personal Trainer
    ~American Council on Exercise

"The Newest Version of the Old Me"