yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation Free Motivational and Workout help

I am a Certified Personal Trainer with two affiliates ACE and NCSF I have over 7 years of training experience including Football specific training. I enjoy talking with people about Fitness and achieving their goals.

If any of you guys are interested in someone to talk to about Fitness, Motivation, Workouts or anything DM me.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    ~American Council on Exercise

"The Newest Version of the Old Me"

yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Going to bump this one time so some more ppl can see it. I wont do it again.

Thanks boys
    Certified Personal Trainer
    ~American Council on Exercise

"The Newest Version of the Old Me"

jcannon35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by yuncker View Post
    Going to bump this one time so some more ppl can see it. I wont do it again.

Thanks boys
    I am 14 years old and started lifting about 3 months ago. I have done a lot of research and am confused on what the best workout would be for strength gains. What do you think? thanks

Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Shoulders clicking when doing shoulder presses and such. What stretches and such to do?

Thanks in advance.
    5/3/1
    old avi stays until calves become big enough to be called cows

RubenDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) RubenDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) RubenDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) RubenDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) RubenDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) RubenDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) RubenDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) RubenDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) RubenDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) RubenDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) RubenDFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Quote in my sig. Just saying thats the truuuth. My opinion.

But the workout help, When i inhail deep, right side of my back hurts a little.

Googles says
    "The causes of back pain when breathing are muscular injury, tension myositis syndrome, a pulled diaphragm muscle and also severe cardiac conditions. The back pain experienced while breathing is a sign of muscular back ache."

What exactly could it be? Only been hurting for about a week.
    "Trust me, when you love something you don’t need motivation." Kai Greene.

"Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions.." Will Smith.

Instagram Acc: RubenDFit.

My Insanely high calorie BULK (8000 Calories Per Day) ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158395773

Dat Der Ukrainian genetics ;)