Kurtls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Genetics or **** up

I'd really like to know if this is just a genetic problem or I need to work more on chest. Basically as you can see from the picture the right side of my chest, inside doesn't reach the bottom it like comes of half way down, and clearly my chest isn't symmetrical. When I feel that missing part its as if there's not meant to be any muscle its just bone. A lot of people at work find this strange too, so im not being paranoid. I've been going gym 6 months so let me know if this is just a common thing or is my chest ****ed lol.
    Attached Images

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have bone in your chest?
    Wow might wanna get that removed ASAP
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    You have bone in your chest?
    Wow might wanna get that removed ASAP
    No it isnt in my chest. That side of my chest ends where it moves off to the side in the middle and i'd really like to know why it does that

Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just lift and it won't look like this.

Helpful.. since i havent tried that already

MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doesn't even look bad you self conscious *******

Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bgvmbgvm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kurtls View Post
    Helpful.. since i havent tried that already
    For 6 months... Lmao that isn't quite ong enough to say you tried already. Follow a good and proven routine, eat a lot then come back in 3 years and I guarantee you all you'll be saying then is, "Guys I'm so fiucking swoll, you mirin' my chest?"

Please... you weigh 150 pounds.. that isn't near as muscular as you could be. As you add more muscle the gap will close and you will look less ****gy. I know this because that was me once. I quit bitching about my genes though because you can't do anything about it.

bkoguy07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bkoguy07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bkoguy07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bkoguy07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bkoguy07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bkoguy07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bkoguy07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bkoguy07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bkoguy07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bkoguy07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bkoguy07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im pretty sure i had what you're talking about, except mine was way worst.. look up pigeon chest and **** like that on google

Originally Posted by Bgvmbgvm View Post
    For 6 months... Lmao that isn't quite ong enough to say you tried already. Follow a good and proven routine, eat a lot then come back in 3 years and I guarantee you all you'll be saying then is, "Guys I'm so fiucking swoll, you mirin' my chest?"

Please... you weigh 150 pounds.. that isn't near as muscular as you could be. As you add more muscle the gap will close and you will look less ****gy. I know this because that was me once. I quit bitching about my genes though because you can't do anything about it.
    hahahahaha thanks

Brofficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brofficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brofficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brofficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brofficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brofficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brofficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brofficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brofficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brofficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brofficial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd really like to know if this is just a genetic problem or I need to work more on chest. Basically as you can see from the picture the right side of my chest, inside doesn't reach the bottom it like comes of half way down, and clearly my chest isn't symmetrical. When I feel that missing part its as if there's not meant to be any muscle its just bone. A lot of people at work find this strange too, so im not being paranoid. I've been going gym 6 months so let me know if this is just a common thing or is my chest ****ed lol.
    Bud, I can garentee its not genetics; its form. You bench crooked and its causes one pec to grow more than the other.
    When you see me coming, better step aside. A lot of men didn't, a lot of men died. Got one fist of iron, another of steel, if the right one don't get you then the left one will.

Originally Posted by Brofficial View Post
    Bud, I can garentee its not genetics; its form. You bench crooked and its causes one pec to grow more than the other.
    Appreciate that. You're probably right since I train on my own, so its kinda difficult to train chest on free weight

"Defined By Performance" Kizewic's Avatar
    Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't know why everyone had to be all hostile. Im gonna guess its probably your form and with more time of lifting probably quite a bit of time you'll develop in more evenly. Its not even bad now.
    Follow me on Instagram and Twitter :@Kizewic

brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brofree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brofficial View Post
    i really hope you're trolling

Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Obviosly Cancer. srs
    *Check arms in every reflective surface Crew*

Originally Posted by Kizewic View Post
    Don't know why everyone had to be all hostile. Im gonna guess its probably your form and with more time of lifting probably quite a bit of time you'll develop in more evenly. Its not even bad now.
    I know I only asked for advice haha but yeah thanks man

Originally Posted by Jonny2012 View Post
    Obviosly Cancer. srs
    Obviously Moron. Srs

MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500)
    To be honest looks like genetics, but if you didn't say anything I would of barely noticed, Its nothing to worry about

Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Obviously Moron. Srs
    Obviously butthurt. srs
    *Check arms in every reflective surface Crew*

BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cmon guys. Everyone should know this is genetic. It's your muscular shape, thats how you were born. Lifting will help the general appearance but you cannot alter the shape a muscle, no matter how many angles you hit it from. You can only make the general shape BIGGER
    Bench Press: 142.5kg
    OHP: 102.5kg
    Deadlift: 222.5kg
    Squat: 187.5kg
    @ 76kg

Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Appreciate that. You're probably right since I train on my own, so its kinda difficult to train chest on free weight
    I've never had a partner and I've also never used a machine other than preacher curls leg extensions and leg curls if you count those as machines, I've never had an issue and I've been lifting for nearly a year now, just don't try to max out and know your limits mate