ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Want to lower my body fat percentage

So I'm 175 pounds, 5'10'' and I'd say about 16-17% body fat. I want to lower it to about 11-12% body fat. The thing is I want to keep my weight up to 175.What is the most effective and fastest way to reach my goal? Should I go on a cutting phase until I lose enough body fat then bulk up to 175. Or should I recompose my body?

ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajymerced has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bump yo!!

Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bastiat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in order to reduce fat and stay at the same body weight, you need to gain muscle mass while losing fat. That wont happen for you. Your best bet is probably cut-bulk. cut all at once or in a couple stages is up to you.

Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000)
    Please, please, use the search function. This question has been asked to death, several hundred times over. Come back with specific questions based on your research. Thank you.

pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Best bet is a cut and then a bulk after you've gotten down sufficient amount of bodyfat %.

Remember, the science doesn't lie:

When you bulk up, you put on muscle but you also increase some body fat %
    When you cut up, you lose body fat %, but you also lose some muscle

The key is to cut and limit how much muscle you lose. When you bulk up again, the key is to bulk up and limit how much bodyfat % you put on.

Reading the stickies will REALLY help to tell you how to do what I just stated above. It is not just a simple answer. In fact, it requires that you determine your daily calorie needs and then running a diet at a surplus or a deficit (depending on your goals).
    Paul Teixeira
    Magnum Nutraceuticals Athlete

2014 IFBB North American Bantamweight Bodybuilding Champion
    2013 Canadian CBBF Bantamweight Bodybuilding Champion

www.********.com/HardMagnum
    www.twitter.com/HardMagnum
    www.instagram.com/HardMagnum
    www.pinterest.com/hardmagnum
    plus.google.com/105262634323875485156/posts
    www.youtube.com/user/MagnumNutraceuticals