jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Low creatinine levels? is it because of accutane? How to raise?

So i have been taking accutane for a couple months and had to get blood tests. On my second one, i noticed my creatinine levels in my urine were lower than the average range (but just barely). I have also noticed I lost a little bit of muscle mass since starting tane, so I was wondering what should I do to increase creatinine levels/gain more mass?

I heard taking creatine while on tane is pretty bad since it taxes the liver further as well as dehyrdating you even more.

i also don't eat too much, bagel w/peanut butter for breakfast, sandwich or hot pocket for lunch, and then usually a good size dinner (usually chicken based).

stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    While i'm not too certain about what accutane does, the simplest solution is to take creatine supplements and drink lots of water if you want to have higher levels of creatine in your body. The creatinine is just the byproduct, if you don't plan on taking creatine or want to you really don't have to.

mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jjasd View Post
    So i have been taking accutane for a couple months and had to get blood tests. On my second one, i noticed my creatinine levels in my urine were lower than the average range (but just barely). I have also noticed I lost a little bit of muscle mass since starting tane, so I was wondering what should I do to increase creatinine levels/gain more mass?

I heard taking creatine while on tane is pretty bad since it taxes the liver further as well as dehyrdating you even more.

i also don't eat too much, bagel w/peanut butter for breakfast, sandwich or hot pocket for lunch, and then usually a good size dinner (usually chicken based).
    Ugh Accutane. Honestly I haven't had problems using creatine simultaneously. I think normal supplemented doses of 3g-5g are not likely to further dehydrate you, and you're lined up for monthly blood tests to check your liver because of the tane anyway. I never had any problems, but I drank a TON of water and still do.

My sympathies on the tane. That stuff's rough. I actually doubled the length of the last half or more of my cycle and cut the dosage in half. Supposedly it's the total accutane in your system that bears relevance, and taking a 60-100mg dose is the equivalent of putting life on hold.

jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jjasd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mightydustloop View Post
    Ugh Accutane. Honestly I haven't had problems using creatine simultaneously. I think normal supplemented doses of 3g-5g are not likely to further dehydrate you, and you're lined up for monthly blood tests to check your liver because of the tane anyway. I never had any problems, but I drank a TON of water and still do.

My sympathies on the tane. That stuff's rough. I actually doubled the length of the last half or more of my cycle and cut the dosage in half. Supposedly it's the total accutane in your system that bears relevance, and taking a 60-100mg dose is the equivalent of putting life on hold.
    Yeah dude, its rough haha. Halfway through, so I'm just trying to bang it all out...at least i'm seeing good results though, so i'll take it. I'm probably gonna start taking some creatine and lifting more than usual, but i'm afraid that a sudden intake of creatine supplements will cause a breakout, which i'd rather lose muscle mass then have another breakout lol.

JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I read a study not long ago that showed the benefit of accutane at a low dose such as 20mg or 40mg per day for six months vs higher dosages. If you like I can see if I can find the study.

Originally Posted by JDomin0 View Post
    I read a study not long ago that showed the benefit of accutane at a low dose such as 20mg or 40mg per day for six months vs higher dosages. If you like I can see if I can find the study.
    It's cool, you don't have to. I'm taking 80mg a day, which is not a low dose haha but yeah i read that low doses are better in the fact that there's less side effects, but having a higher dose decreases the chance that acne will return when you finish the course. I'll probably just start eating a lot more and lifting more, and if things don't change in a couple weeks, i'll take a low amt of creatine monohydrate

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Creatinine is a waste product.

It's not the same as creatine.

Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post

Isn't it a by-product of creatine? So having less creatine = less creatinine production? Or is this totally off haha

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post

Looking at the OP so…
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Someone correct me but was it Accutane or finasteride that was supposedly connected to impotence?
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gymrat53 View Post
    Someone correct me but was it Accutane or finasteride that was supposedly connected to impotence?
    finasteride is probably associated with some sexual side effects
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    finasteride is probably associated with some sexual side effects
    That was my assumption since it deals with BPH I just for whatever reason thought I remember reading something about Accutane and impotence but I could be wrong. Hi Cage.
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

On the path to beast mode patnshan's Avatar
    patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) patnshan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Low creatinine levels means nothing. High is something to potentially worry about. Creatine is not creatinine, which others have said. If creatinine were dehydrating you, as you suggest, then I'd expect the creatinine level to go up not down. BUN would also likely go up in the setting of dehydration.
    "Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them" - Lee Haney

xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Man accutane messed me up for years I'd just get off that sh*t your acne will get better by itself especially just with dieting better.
    The journey toward perfection is ALWAYS a path of successes AND failures.

NO REPS LEFT BEHIND!!!

Originally Posted by xxx_jfb_xxx View Post
    Man accutane messed me up for years I'd just get off that sh*t your acne will get better by itself especially just with dieting better.
    Really? What happened? So far the only bad thing its done to me was give me dry skin/lips and dry snot haha..and some slight back pain at month 1 but now nothing.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Really? What happened? So far the only bad thing its done to me was give me dry skin/lips and dry snot haha..and some slight back pain at month 1 but now nothing.
    Liver issues are always possible
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Liver issues are always possible
    True, but like i said, i get blood tests to check my liver and so far everythings normal..just hoping for the best

BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Isn't it a by-product of creatine? So having less creatine = less creatinine production? Or is this totally off haha
    The creatinine in that test is a marker for kidney function, with little/no relation to creatine.
    Please support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital... www.stjude.org/give.html

Originally Posted by BubbaDoc View Post
    The creatinine in that test is a marker for kidney function, with little/no relation to creatine.
    Ohh...sweet

daxdagr8t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you have low creatinine levels celebrate because you kidney is still fine. Creatine and creatinine is way different from each other.

Izabellele is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JDomin0 View Post
    I would love to see this study. Thank you!!