ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Basketball skills seem off

Ever since I played my last basketball game, 3 days ago, I got blocked twice. Ever since that, my skills have seemed off, im scared when I go to drive to the hoop, even when I'm just with my friends. How can I defeat this mental problem. [I got basketball tryouts for high school tomorrow]