TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Need some advice brahs

was doing chest and tricep the other day, and some guy came up to me and said i should be doing chest and bicep instead? Does it even matter?
    The one and only Prince.

KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no it doesn't

Bulking from 170 to 190

RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheNino17 View Post
    was doing chest and tricep the other day, and some guy came up to me and said i should be doing chest and bicep instead? Does it even matter?
    That's his preference. Do whatever you want. I like Chest/Triceps better, IMO.
    S: 185
    B: 155
    D: 315

yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheNino17 View Post
    Does that guy even lift?

Chest and tri are best together because they are both push exercises. Doing most chest exercises require you to use your triceps as well. The bottom movement of the bench press is Chest and the top(lockout) portion is triceps.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    ~American Council on Exercise

"The Newest Version of the Old Me"

yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    But in the end, do whatever works for you
    Certified Personal Trainer
    ~American Council on Exercise

"The Newest Version of the Old Me"

TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by yuncker View Post
    Does that guy even lift?

Chest and tri are best together because they are both push exercises. Doing most chest exercises require you to use your triceps as well. The bottom movement of the bench press is Chest and the top(lockout) portion is triceps.
    Thanks man. I was thinking the same, but I wanted to make sure. Thanks everyone for the feedback.
    The one and only Prince.

gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymhbu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lmao hell no dude. Keep on keeping on brother.
    Model/Influencer
    DM me for work