jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Winter cutting log.

So, this is another attempt to get to below 200. My weight is just a little bit below 230. it is very common for my weight to flucuate between 215 and 230 in the matter of a few weeks but when I get around 210lbs I seem to get lazy and veer off a little bit. It is time to take the bull by the horns and push myself as far as I can go. I want to use this log as motivation.

my plan is to cycle psmf like the following:

14 days on PSMF (low fat, no carbs, 200+g of protein)
    7 days of carb up / recomp ( upping the carbs daily until day 7, day one will start around 100g of carbs and I will up it to around 250g on day 7. Moderate fat on these days and 200+g of protein)

I plan to repeat that 3 week cycle for at least 3 cycles. After that, I will re-evaluate depending on what my weight is and how my weight loss has been going.

Starting stats:

Weight: ~230lbs
    Height:~ 6'1"
    Lift: I lift on a 5 day split right now and am very good about going to the gym. Ill update my workouts every day I lift.
    cardio: ill be doing very little cardio during this cut.
    Pics: Ill get some up asap

I will be using MyFitnessPal to log my nutrition
    Supplements:
    Whey
    BCAA
    EC
    Fish Oil

*sorry this is a mess, I will clean it up in the coming days.

jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jtwlson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day 1:

I baked the turkey on a wire rack so most of the fat was removed but I can not represent that using mfp.

Off day at the gym.

weight: 228.0

gym: bis, tris, calfs

Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Winter is coming...
    You must prepare well, my friend.

Fell off yesterday kind of, My best friend had ice cream waiting for me after I got off work haha. I ate it but told him I couldn't do this again, NO MORE ICE CREAM!

Gym: off day

November 21st Ill be back on my grind

low calories today, should of had a couple more scoops of protein but it didn't happen. also, I know that sodium is high. I didn't have much choice for my protein source, it was either that deli meat or a lot of protein powder.

Gym: Back day, 365x1 DL with out straps

weight: 224.8

Just a bad day all around. 15 hours straight of work with no chance of eating left me with a protein shake for breakfast and a protein shake for dinner with some pastrami.

tomorrow will be better and I'm training delts tomorrow!

November 23rd
    good day as far as diet, got called into work early so I could not make it to the gym like I was planning.

November 24th
    I have decided to make Sundays carb up days and just do 6 days of psmf with a re-feed on Sundays. This particular Sunday I ate like **** because I was hanging out with a bunch of friends. It wont be like this on all Sundays

back on psmf this morning, feel really good!

progress Picture #1

carbs are higher than I was hoping for, as well as sodium. I ate the chicken really late after working all day, I use deli meat when its really late at night or when I dont have time to cook. with that being said I still hit my macros so it works.

really good day for me, macros were spot on. gym was good, finally got to train delts!

weight: 221.7

I am still here and working towards my goals. I did not record thanksgiving up until Saturday because I did the usual family feasting and have been doing leftovers.

I have decided however to discontinue the psmf. I have run psmf successfully in the past and while it is great to loose fat fast, you also loose a lot of lbm while on it which I decided was not worth the instant fat loss. I am going to now run this diet.
    Goals:
    6 meals
    2000 cal
    300 protein
    125 carbs
    33g fat

I have also decided to add in some cardio during the week, at least three 30 sessions a week.

I was at the gym Thursday (chest) and Friday(legs)

today:

I was going to originally go with 2250cal a day but decided to drop it down a little bit.

workout: delts + 30 min low intensity cardio

good food day. getting my 6 meals in.

Gym: hips and abs + 30min of low intensity cardio

good day, school and work but still got my meals in.

Gym: went in the middle of the day which i dont usually do but it was a good day, did back and bi's