CptJinx is not very well liked. (-100) CptJinx is not very well liked. (-100) CptJinx is not very well liked. (-100) CptJinx is not very well liked. (-100) CptJinx is not very well liked. (-100) CptJinx is not very well liked. (-100) CptJinx is not very well liked. (-100) CptJinx is not very well liked. (-100) CptJinx is not very well liked. (-100) CptJinx is not very well liked. (-100) CptJinx is not very well liked. (-100)

Question Macronutrients management regarding carbohydrates

If I set my protein intake to ~0.8 g/lb and fat intake to ~0.45 g/lb,
    and fill all the rest of the calories with carbohydrates ( it was mentioned in the stickies to fill the rest of calories with whatever you like ) ,
    wouldn't that result in any unwanted fat gains? especially on rest days? or is it still the major rule of calories in and calories out that matters?
    [i]Sorry for my bad English [/i]

WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No. Carbohydrates and protein rarely get converted to adipose tissue. Fat is more readily stored as adipose tissue, but regardless it is impossible to avoid in a caloric surplus.

Give this and this a read.
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169516313

MMDELAD

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    calories in vs calories out > all
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

TidePrideRTR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WMLifting View Post
    No. Carbohydrates and protein rarely get converted to adipose tissue. Fat is more readily stored as adipose tissue, but regardless it is impossible to avoid in a caloric surplus.
    Since when do carbs rarely get stored as fat? This is news to me

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TidePrideRTR View Post
    Since science bitch!
    Eat the damn yolk.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TidePrideRTR View Post
    since the beginning of time?
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total