Resident in the Skynet lowroller21212's Avatar
    lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

*Brand Spankin' NEW Muscletech Test-HD & Creacore Orange Fusion - Review*

First of all let me thank Muscletech specially BlueRev for getting me the brand-spankin' new Test HD Hardcore T-boosting supplement and Creacore flavor addition

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mu...h/test-hd.html

HARNESSING THE POWER OF TESTOSTERONE
    The key ingredients in TEST HD™ have been shown to significantly increase testosterone levels. TEST HD™ requires no cycling on and off and is formulated with scientifically researched ingredients such as shilajit and boron. TEST HD™ also contains other well known ingredients including stinging nettle root, tribulus and velvet bean.

This is Muscletech's brand new "Hardcore Testosterone Booster"

Muscletech Test-HD

Being that I was injured pretty much the entire time on the cycle it's hard to assess Muscletest Test HD effectiveness on strength over time and how it helped me maintain my physique, so the emphasis of this review will be based on maintained muscle firmness/hardness, changes in: sleep, mood, mentality, libido. Lots of my strength was stripped away due to my lack of activity consequently I can't expect my body to change nor judge any strength. I will gloss over how effective it was at holding my compositition and muscles firm and stable at week #2 vs week #3, vs week #4 etc.

My muscle firmness overall is in large part attributable to Creacore and some is attributable to Muscletech when I was out. So I do not think it'd be a problem if a hardened physique is a strong criteria you are looking for from my experience.

Ok so on to the particulars. I was using Creacore with the added fenugreek for 2 months straight with great results, and I kind of knew the effects coming in from my use with it so I was looking for subtleties as a stack.

Taste

As I took these white colored, imprint-less caplets I was kind of surprised they had a sweet coating. You take it and then forget about the taste though, if chewed they were probably a 6/10 in bitterness so not too bitter.

Form Factor

These are taken (2) times in total and divided in morning and afternoon dosage times, which is much preferable than taking 4 or more per day throughout the day. I would like 2 in the morning as an "express" dosage but really taking another one isn't something you forget.

Libido 10/10

The first week I did not really sense a huge effect however the 2nd week I saw progressively better libido (wake up to night time) during my use of Test HD. Specially at the 3rd week mark I think my body began to work almost by itself, no joke and having used another test booster before I think Test HD put the "test" in -icular. I was definitely in 6th gear by the time the best of Test-HD kicked and settled in. The effect didn't wear off until about the 3rd week AFTER using it.

Mood/Stress Modulation 9.89/10

I am a mild-tempered person but with Test HD I was unusually easy-going and laid back distractions unfazed me or affected me much less. So I definitely experienced a more care-free attitude as well as just saw Test HD to control my stress so much that I was calmer and it made a difference in my thinking and activities that were stressful were less stressful, I had clear thoughts and made less fogged decisions. Throughout the day I was also quite energized.

Alpha Mentality 7.3/10

I dont think it was great for an alpha attitude, most of my aggression was not there, as I mentioned I was very very easy going not necessarily passive but I did not have that "chip" on my shoulder as a typical side effect of t-boosters. I was more passive while on it since I've used a test booster before I knew my tendencies and reactions changed slightly, it was just not the case with Test HD in this category.

Recovery/Sleep 7.7/10

There is no catch with Muscletech Test-HD, as far as testosterone boosters go, in my experience (not having lifted while on it due to both wrists being injured) I looked for everything else as contributing factors while on it, and I'd say it did everything very good but the best effect was libido excitability, physique (muscle density) and elevated/stress-less days. I did not get that great sleep overall.

Overall

Test HD "performed" best with libido and controling my stress throughout the day (distractions less effect on me), and muscle firmness which is a testament to it working at the physiological level relative to what I did or didn't do. Sleep wasn't a high point, it was still improved but it was not as effective in that category as I expected it to be. I have some questions about recovery/sleep weighing just as heavily on the bottom line which is: strength with use, so I am still inconclusive not just on inactivity but sleep-benefits, so I'd buy it for a full cycle run at a healthier time to better evaluate all of these important factors, being that aggressiveness could be critical or not I am not sure if it'll correspond with strength gains as well.

Creacore - Orange Fusion

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mu.../creacore.html

DOUBLE STRENGTH
    CONCENTRATED CREATINE

CreaCore™ is a highly concentrated and powerful creatine formula that features a massive 1750mg of creatine HCI per scoop (2x more than other concentrated creatines). It is also the first creatine formula to utilize a scientifically studied dose of fenugreek extract for improved effects.1 *The super-concentrated formula requires no loading or cycling off, and does not cause bloating.*

Mixability 9.689/10

I was using the old Creacore before and was receptive to the mixability being second to none so it had me thinking it'd be 7 swirls or less (stir method) to fully dissolved and dyes being dispersed in the cup, or shaker. It was replicated from the lemon lime with the exception of it being peculiar for some remaining concentrates layers that stuck to the bottom -if let sit still for several minutes- at the bottom, a thing to note, this is a time related issue. The work around is re-bottling and shaking vigorously again so the swish peels any remaining stuff at the bottom, or adding enough water to swirl around and drinking the left overs. All this in mind, the best thing about Creacore is it has zero grit factor so a few extra shakes, swirls (if not downed in a few mnutes) notwithstanding this is a great mixing supp.

Taste 8.9/10

It was like a synthetic orange flavor kind of like a Tang; it had the similar soury taste of orange along with the sweet combination. The flavor never left me feeling "dry" and as I adjusted water to taste (7 oz) and it was enjoyable instead of using the recommended 4 oz so I will knock it down a bit. Unlike the more smooth Cell-Tech orange which was like a "laffy taffy" this was definitely a pronounced orange. Overall its refreshing and one of the better orange supps I've had, but personally felt lemon lime was slightly smoother.

Value 8.4/10

For creatine it seems like an expensive price to pay for something that is not the same for about $15, but all things considered this is a pretty good value. $0.36 / serving for 80 serving and it makes a difference when it's more soluble, silky smooth and grit-less and higher concentration doses. If you place a higher value on those things it's pretty hard if not downright impossible to beat, and at Creacore's price point, Muscletech provides a more cost-effective creatine HCl supp in the market.

Overall

You'll get similar performance from creatine mono blends, for less money, you still benefit from not getting bloat (better solubility), higher concentration, breeze to mix, no grit, and all count for something. I used it when it was just lemon lime and I still think it's an effective formula (1 or 2 scoops pre and post workout), easy to drink. I think it's more than the conventional one-dimensional monohydrate. Price might seem more expensive for the budget conscious person, for 80 concentrated doses, and great taste as well it's not a bad deal I can drink to that. Fenugreek as a well-researched addition that supports testosterone adds juice to creatine HCl and stacked with a test booster like Test HD it's a great combo.
    Last edited by lowroller21212; 11-18-2013 at 04:06 AM.
    Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

If you wanna make an omelette you gotta break some eggs - Tyler Durden

#FEECTING

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awsome review man! Thanks for the depth and quality log!

lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Awsome review man! Thanks for the depth and quality log!
    Good looking out brotha and thanks for keeping the spirits high and being supportive til the end and letting me post my thoughts on the new Test HD.

Was very fun to do my first log for Muscletech and take Test HD+Creacore new flavors with yall as well.
    Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

#FEECTING

Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great review. Love me some creacore, looking forward to try orange.

Originally Posted by Pythonix View Post
    great review. Love me some creacore, looking forward to try orange.
    I still have lemon lime which is fantastic, at first its kind of too "in your face" but it grows on you, it's the same thing with this orange fusion albeit feels like it comes with an extra bit of sweetness but not incredibly strong that it's into "chug" territory, none of them were into chug mode. Overall very solid flavors
    Gabber Crew since 2005

#FEECTING

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lowroller21212 View Post
    I still have lemon lime which is fantastic, at first its kind of too "in your face" but it grows on you, it's the same thing with this orange fusion albeit feels like it comes with an extra bit of sweetness but not incredibly strong that it's into "chug" territory, none of them were into chug mode. Overall very solid flavors
    I always recommend more water than the tub states with most MuscleTech products. The Creacore flavors are pretty strong, same goes with Nanovapor.

Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ive used 2 tubs of the original lemlime and two of the new formula. Def agree with adding the extra water. Do you prefer orange over lemon lime?

I always recommend more water than the tub states with most MuscleTech products. The Creacore flavors are pretty strong, same goes with Nanovapor.
    Originally Posted by Pythonix View Post
    Ive used 2 tubs of the original lemlime and two of the new formula. Def agree with adding the extra water. Do you prefer orange over lemon lime?
    ^^ Kinda prefer lem lime because orange has a stronger kick to it
    Gabber Crew since 2005

#FEECTING

bang! tried this mix today: Mango orange and orange creacore tastes so good, orange cc has a very strong bite and overly sour aftertaste it was a good blend in case anyone is looking to try it. drop some ice cubes on it and it's delishh
    Gabber Crew since 2005

#FEECTING

bang! tried this mix today: Mango orange and orange creacore tastes so good, orange cc has a very strong bite and overly sour aftertaste it was a good blend in case anyone is looking to try it. drop some ice cubes on it and it's delishh
    That sounds good man. I am using orange Cell Tech currently.

That sounds good man. I am using orange Cell Tech currently.
    thats my fave celltech flavor. ive used it with lemon lime bcaa's (diff company) and was a good combo as an intra.
    Gabber Crew since 2005

#FEECTING

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thats my fave celltech flavor. ive used it with lemon lime bcaa's (diff company) and was a good combo as an intra.
    Have you by chance tried the Cell-tech Lemonade Iced Tea?
    By far the best flavor supplement i have tried.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Have you by chance tried the Cell-tech Lemonade Iced Tea?
    By far the best flavor supplement i have tried.
    there is a lemonade iced tea cell-tech? first time i hear about it, but it does sound good.
    Gabber Crew since 2005

#FEECTING

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    there is a lemonade iced tea cell-tech? first time i hear about it, but it does sound good.
    If get chance definitely check this flavor out, its one that you want to add ice to and sip on a hot summer day.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So is it supposed to increase free testosterone? I don't suppose you have any before and after blood work?

Originally Posted by NO1UP View Post
    So is it supposed to increase free testosterone? I don't suppose you have any before and after blood work?
    nah no bloodwork done. but it did increase free test on me (sleep etc) unfortunately i suffered a wrist injury at that exact time so i couldnt assess strength and tbh recovery from training. Having said that the libido is one of the highest I've seen off a booster thus far which is a side effect I got from 1 bottle of Test HD.
    Gabber Crew since 2005

#FEECTING

NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NO1UP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nah no bloodwork done. but it did increase free test on me (sleep etc) unfortunately i suffered a wrist injury at that exact time so i couldnt assess strength and tbh recovery from training. Having said that the libido is one of the highest I've seen off a booster thus far which is a side effect I got from 1 bottle of Test HD.
    More Sex drive is always a welcomed!Thanks for the feedback.

If MT cares to send me a bottle I'll get before and after blood work done, we can better evaluate the product. I'm not the biggest fan of MT just the way they market the products strictly speaking, I can not put down a product of theirs since I have never actually used any. Who knows, this might make me a convert.
    Last edited by NO1UP; 08-12-2014 at 05:59 AM.

If MT cares to send me a bottle I'll get before and after blood work done, we can better evaluate the product. I'm not the biggest fan of MT just they way they market the products strictly speaking, I can not put down a product of theirs since I have never actually used any. Who knows, this might make me a convert.

keep me posted when you get it? would be in for a ride with bloodwork for sure on Test HD. I actually mentioned that I would have loved to have ran it injury-free to give a much more accurate review. Would run it if given the chance. I understand the part about marketing because it's the nature of the beast, having Flex magazines from 03 when I was in high school and just getting into it --left for a while then started lifting in my 20s, and recently I understand that. That said I think Test HD is worth a try at least.
    Gabber Crew since 2005

#FEECTING

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

If MT cares to send me a bottle I'll get before and after blood work done, we can better evaluate the product. I'm not the biggest fan of MT just they way they market the products strictly speaking, I can not put down a product of theirs since I have never actually used any. Who knows, this might make me a convert.
    So if you don't like the brand and are not a fan, why would we send you a bottle of anything to review?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    So if you don't like the brand and are not a fan, why would we send you a bottle of anything to review?
    That's a silly question, and not very well thought out. I don't mean to offend, I'll explain.

I'm an intelligent and just individual. Me not liking anything does not factor in, pre and post blood work would speak volumes. If this suppliment delivers I would give it an honest review, and from someone that admittedly does not like MT marketing, it might hold some water. Send it, don't send it... I don't care...

Keep in mind the blood work (my personal information) which I have offered to share with the good people of this forum would cost me out of pocket. I can say MT is no good all day long. However the numbers don't lie...

Better yet, why don't you post pre and post blood work of yourself, same principle only less hassle on my part. Admittedly I'm not thrilled about needles.