Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by morninglory81 View Post
    Roll/role
    Ahhh got it, didn't even catch that error in your post LOL But I am the last person to criticize someone else's writing since mine is horrible, English is not my primary language.

morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Trinity1216 View Post
    Ahhh got it, didn't even catch that error in your post LOL But I am the last person to criticize someone else's writing since mine is horrible, English is not my primary language.
    I unfortunately don't have that excuse shrug*
    The above post may or may not be my personal opinion, views, or thoughts.

I need feminism because it reminds me there are women out there who are crazier than I am!

nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    Blah blah blah.

I would do this.

I would do that.

We both know that if you were getting divorced right now, you would forget ALL about these notions of equality and fairness. In fact, you would do everything possible to destroy your soon to be ex-husband as a man. You'd take the kids, house, cars his golf clubs, his favorite shirt, his misc account with 100k reps on it, cut off his dick and sh!t in his cereal if you could for the rest of your life. Not because you need or even want those things. It's because you want him NOT to have them. Why? Because that's women do. Love and psychotic cruelty are two sides of the same coin that is woman.

Keep on frontin'.

phuck still lol'ing

reps on reps for this.
    In the pursuit of some sort of aesthetics.

Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol I remember making this thread.

ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Rusty82 View Post
    lol I remember making this thread.
    Laughing hard out from all the responses from men and women alike.

2much4days

NaufelonMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaufelonMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaufelonMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaufelonMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaufelonMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaufelonMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaufelonMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaufelonMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaufelonMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaufelonMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaufelonMisc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    feminism is the belief that females should have:

- political
    - economical
    - social

equality. And frankly if you don't agree with that then I won't even discuss anything with you. I defend everyone's right whether they are:

-homosexual
    - black
    -asian
    - white

So women shouldn't be any other exception.

Obviously i understand that some feminists take it over the top but the minority shouldn't, in the mind of smart person, affect your opinion on the majority.

Just like how some "muslims" carry out horrendous acts in the name of Islam, I don't think Islam is bad due to the tiny proportion of those who are bad.

Believing that everyone should be treated equally isn't "beta" lmfao.
    "Politics is for the present and an equation is for eternity" - Albert Einstein
    Yet with the bereavement of politics today, there shall be no future for the equation to exist on.

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    most "regular guys' are total fkn *******s by misc standards. srs. they don't lift. they believe the liberal/feminist social narrative that is crammed down their throats by mass media, social media, and entertainment.
    What kind of *******s do you sloots date? I always see your cry baby posts on here something along the lines of "brb i am wimmienz hear me roarwrwr", just have been wondering what type of males you are attracted to?

I imagine it to be some sort of cuckold type of beta named Skylar or Taylor who wears sandals, doesn't' lift, and wears a tampon in his ass while you are bleeding out of your box once a month so that you don't have to feel subjected to his male privilege.

also, FKN LOL @ the whole "we can sleep around bcuz men can sleep around". Women do not look at man-whoring as a positive quality, yet it's a quality many women emulate and cite as a justification for their own promiscuity, strong logic, and by strong logic i mean u might be a fkn potato chip.
    Originally Posted by CatabolicPotato View Post
    feminists often date abusive and misogynistic men. If you're aesthetic your chances of smashing are good

trsut me, I have dated a few "feminists" in my time

Also please note that a real life feminist and internet hero often arent the same thing. Think of keyboard warriors. U think it doesnt work both ways? It actually does.
    Says 2 guys taking awkward pictures of themselves in their undies and posting it on the internet for guys to admire

Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What kind of *******s do you sloots date? I always see your cry baby posts on here something along the lines of "brb i am wimmienz hear me roarwrwr", just have been wondering what type of males you are attracted to?

I imagine it to be some sort of cuckold type of beta named Skylar or Taylor who wears sandals, doesn't' lift, and wears a tampon in his ass while you are bleeding out of your box once a month so that you don't have to feel subjected to his male privilege.

also, FKN LOL @ the whole "we can sleep around bcuz men can sleep around". Women do not look at man-whoring as a positive quality, yet it's a quality many women emulate and cite as a justification for their own promiscuity, strong logic, and by strong logic i mean u might be a fkn potato chip.
    I died

To answer your question,

I date what you guys consider " beta " males

Feels good man

Edit: Strong bump lol

I think it has a lot to do with age, girls tend to date alpha males, and women tend to date beta males.
    Last edited by Bella518; 05-04-2014 at 06:16 AM.

Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bella518 View Post
    I died

To answer your question,

I date what you guys consider " beta " males

Feels good man

Edit: Strong bump lol

I think it has a lot to do with age, girls tend to date alpha males, and women tend to date beta males.

right. this is exactly what the misc believes. younger women get used up by 'alphas' all through college, and as soon as their looks start to fade and they don't get the attention they once did, they hurry up and find a 'nice guy' to settle down with and let him take care of her. that poor bastard would have never had a chance with her in college, and now gets a women that's been through 20+ guys.

that's kind of the exact point the misc is always trying to make.

FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    right. this is exactly what the misc believes. younger women get used up by 'alphas' all through college, and as soon as their looks start to fade and they don't get the attention they once did, they hurry up and find a 'nice guy' to settle down with and let him take care of her. that poor bastard would have never had a chance with her in college, and now gets a women that's been through 20+ guys.

Girls settle for alphas for looks/outlook on life and they're the most likely to be providers in the future. As they grow, womens priorities remain (need for breadwinner) and shift to guys with money - alphas still looking for beauty (hence younger women always get attention), but betas main source of stable income at cost of looks / beta attitude. Thus betas 'nice guys' eventually get a chance.

But yes this is the crux. Their desire for alphas / genetics remain, but their ego flattens as youth/looks deteriorates.
    **Titty twister b4 shirt comes off crew**
    **Velvet slug daggering the chocolate starfish and expect return on tungsten investment crew**
    **See you on 26th July crew**

Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000) Thorsson7 is a name known to all. (+5000)

This
    **Misc Cigar Crew**
    **Scandinavian Misc Crew**
    **Iceman Appreciation Crew**

Cutting season's onnnn YuckyCMAN's Avatar
    YuckyCMAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YuckyCMAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YuckyCMAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YuckyCMAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YuckyCMAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YuckyCMAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YuckyCMAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YuckyCMAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YuckyCMAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YuckyCMAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YuckyCMAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    One of my good mates is dating a feminist.

I drunkenly called her out one night when she said something stupid, and she got pissed lmao.

She kicked another friend in the nuts for saying he'd bend over a Brazilian chick with dat ass (referring to a picture)

das it mane

Edit: might add the guy dating her isn't even beta so im not even sure. I think she's just dumb
    *Swedish crew*
    *1000 club crew*
    *Misc Whatsapp OG42 crew*

***Official Tour de Cure Rep for Donation Thread***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162984431