Thread: my wrist is

bodymakers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my wrist is

hey guys my wrist is too thin. is any cure or ex. or diet please tell me

sLaPcHoP35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sLaPcHoP35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sLaPcHoP35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sLaPcHoP35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sLaPcHoP35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sLaPcHoP35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sLaPcHoP35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sLaPcHoP35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sLaPcHoP35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sLaPcHoP35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sLaPcHoP35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    why not try strengthing them do wrist curls or wrist rolls within ur workout. this will also aid in forearm development

diet lol u srs

Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do deadlift and gripping exercise such as Static Hold, Farmer Walk.
    Do stretches like rolling your fist, stretching your wrist n other such streches to improve wrist mobility.
    try 'dribbling' with a basketball everyday for about 30mins or so (pretty entertaining so shouldnt really be a problem). Your wrists have muscles just like other body parts, now your not going to get more than about 1inch or so (if that), but you can make them bigger
    *Check arms in every reflective surface Crew*

CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You cant change your bone size

Registered User HaggisMcBagpipe's Avatar
    HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can't increase actual wrist size by much, if at all.

Work on increasing your forearm size however, and your thin wrist will look good with that!