Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bluelightbert View Post
    nah, i'd rather have a person's life in my hands. if you think police have power... lol. surgeons are at the top of the world brah
    Lol surgeons forget almost all of the internal medicine they learn. I've been consulted by surgeons for blood sugar and high blood pressure in patients lol
    Your achievements in life mean NOTHING without aesthetics

Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ying2012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mirin would never have dedication like him, no point in hating him though strong jealousy
    *Everything I write on the Misc is facts and to be taken seriously.

~~~New Zealand Crew~~~
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Great leg genetics
    Have default great calves

Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol you mad *******s don't contribute anything to society. don't go begging for surgeons when your parents get cancer when they're old fukking scumbags. can't believe the misc has no respect for this guy, jelly mother ****ers
    If you hate the misc so much then why not fukk off? Hate it when I see threads like 'you *******s ............', if you think misc if all *******s then fukk off
    '
    Rnaco crew
    Brozart crew

Disclaimer: All posts, statements, remarks and threads made by this user are not to be taken seriously and are not an accurate representation of this user's personality or beliefs Crew

WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by idkwhattoput View Post
    ya man how many doctors have you met at a personal level?

brb med school crazy amount of work and studying
    brb much stress from being a doctor/having peoples lives depend on you
    brb have no time at all to spend the money you make
    brb only good thing after all that work is that you can put Dr. before your name (unless you actually like your job then ure good)
    Hnnggg, dat life experience at age 19. Tell me more.

krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500)

brb only good thing after all that work is that you can put Dr. before your name (unless you actually like your job then ure good)
    Brb making new technology
    Brb saving lives
    Brb making more of my life than you
    Brb I'm telling you I'm not saving your life cuz the **** you said on misc

Brb your a *******

bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500)

lol you're a ****ing idiot. some people enjoy studying and learning, believe it or not you dumbass high school dropout ***got

if you think doctors don't have enough time to spend money, you're a fukkin idiot srs

Thoracic/Cardiovascular Surgery --- 77.4hrs/wk with 73hrs/mth on call or 4591hrs/yr
    Neurosurgery --- 65.2hrs/wk with 71hrs/mth on call or 3982hrs/yr
    Infectious Disease --- 65.6hrs/wk with 63hrs/mth on call or 3905hrs/yr
    General Surgery --- 61.9hrs/wk with 68hrs/mth on call or 3787hrs/yr
    Plastic surgery --- 67.5hrs/wk with 41hrs/mth on call or 3732hrs/yr
    Neurology --- 62.5hrs/wk with 59hrs/mth on call or 3708hrs/yr
    General Internal Medicine --- 62.3hrs/wk with 57hrs/mth on call or 3674hrs/yr
    Urology --- 65.3hrs/wk with 39hrs/mth on call or 3602hrs/yr
    Nephrology --- 63.7hrs/wk with 44hrs/mth on call or 3586hrs/yr
    Clinical Immunology --- 62.3hrs/wk with 45hrs/mth on call or 3530hrs/yr
    Respirology --- 59.2hrs/wk with 56hrs/mth on call or 3514hrs/yr
    Anesthesiology --- 58.7hrs/wk with 56hrs/mth on call or 3490hrs/yr
    Cardiology --- 61.4hrs/wk with 44hrs/mth on call or 3475hrs/yr
    ObsGyne --- 55.6hrs/wk with 66hrs/mth on call or 3461hrs/yr
    Gastroenterology --- 60.1hrs/wk with 44hrs/mth on call or 3413hrs/yr
    Orthopaedics --- 57hrs/wk with 54hrs/mth on call or 3384hrs/yr
    Haematology --- 51.7hrs/wk with 38hrs/mth on call or 3197hrs/yr
    Rheumatology --- 58.5hrs/wk with 25.6hrs/mth on call or 3115hrs/yr
    Paediatrics --- 53hrs/wk with 45hrs/mth on call or 3084hrs/yr
    ENT --- 54hrs/wk with 39hrs/mth on call or 3069hrs/yr
    Endocrinology --- 56.5hrs/wk with 29hrs/mth on call or 3060hrs/yr
    Medical Oncology --- 55.1hrs/wk with 28hrs/mth on call or 2981hrs/yr
    Radiology --- 54.4hrs/wk with 27hrs/mth on call or 2935hrs/yr
    Radiation Oncology --- 57.3hrs/wk with 13hrs/mth on call or 2906hrs/yr
    Family Medicine --- 52.1 hrs/wk with 32hrs/mth on call or 2885hrs/yr
    Nuclear Medicine --- 59.8hrs/wk with no call reported or 2870hrs/yr
    Opthomology --- 51.8 hrs/wk with 21hrs/mth on call or 2738hrs/yr
    Psych --- 52.1hrs/wk with 19hrs/mth on call or 2729hrs/yr
    Rehab Medicine --- 56.7hrs/wk with no call reported or 2722hrs/yr
    Emergency Medicine --- 50.9hrs/wk with 23hrs/mth on call or 2719hrs/yr
    Geriatrics --- 51.8hrs/wk with 18hrs/mth on call or 2702hrs/yr
    Public Health --- 50.1hrs/wk no call reported or 2405hrs/yr
    Dermatology --- 49.7hrs/wk no call reported or 2386hrs/yr
    Pathology --- 47.4hrs/wk with no call reported or 2275hrs/yr

please go, you will get NO ****ING WHERE in life

lol @ putting dr. before a name. you can do that with any ph.d. not md you ignorant ****. MD's make 6-7 figures, have fun doing that while you imaginary CEOs go bankrupt

BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good for him, he obviously enjoys doing that stuff. I have no interest in any of that, therefor i dont care

Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

pls share more of your worldly wisdom
    *lurks every forum but the misc crew*
    *would rather play with my neopets than go out crew*

cardio all day erryday

clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i like my quiet, unimpressive life cause it's mine.

who cares what someone else is doing with theirs.....

RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000)
    Victor Yang, MD, PhD, PEng, FRCSC
    We are very pleased to have recruited Dr. Victor Yang as our newest Faculty member at Sunnybrook Hospital as of February 2013. Dr. Yang earned a Masters degree in Electrical & Computer Engineering at the University of Toronto in 1998 and completed the MD-PhD (Medical Biophysics) program at the University of Toronto in 2006, for which he was recognized by a Governor General’s Gold Medal award for highest academic standing at the University in Sciences and Engineering. He then entered the Neurosurgery residency program at the University of Toronto while continuing his engineering focus at Ryerson University, where he managed a very productive laboratory focusing on ultrasound imaging, endovascular Doppler optical coherence tomography and medical devices design. In 2007, he was appointed as an Assistant Professor of Electrical & Computer Engineering at Ryerson, where he was awarded a Tier 2 Canada Research Chair in Bioengineering and Biophotonics the following year. Dr. Yang completed his neurosurgical residency training in June 2012 with an in-folded clinical fellowship at St. Michael’s Hospital. He became a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in 2012, as well as completing the European Examination in Neurosurgery with an Outstanding Performance Prize. In 2013, he was recruited to the Division of Neurosurgery with a staff appointment at Sunnybrook Hospital. He is currently an Associate Professor of Electrical & Computer Engineering at the University of Toronto and at Ryerson University. His interests lie in high-resolution neurosurgical navigation, multimodality intraoperative imaging guidance, endovascular imaging and minimally invasive therapeutics for carotid disease, ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke. Dr. Yang is married to Jenny and they have a 6-year-old daughter, Yvette.

is this real life? md, phd, physical engineering degree, surgeon.. AND HE'S FUKKING MARRIED WITH KIDS.
    I'm trying to get a job so I can lift and train so when I join the Corps, I'll get recommended for Recon training. I'd rather live a life worth telling my kids and grandkids (if the excitement doesn't kill me) about than be rich and have a boring life.
    *lifting since age 14 crew*
    *Booted from service due to clot shot crew*
    *Physique of poverty and peace*
    *No delts, huge personality crew*

Sometimes I chit my pants before a deadlift to set the mood

S:550
    B:405
    D:700
    BW:190 something we're on a bulk so who cares

creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JustiNtense View Post
    Life is all about ****ing bitches and licking ass. That ugly mother****er is wasting his time.
    what the ****? yeah because the world doesn't need doctors, researchers, engineers or surgeons. imagine if no one had the drive to pursue any of those careers, we would be in the stone age. how are you a mod? you disgust me *******

how is it, that in this day and age, intelligence is still looked down upon? the fact that you insulted his looks shows that you feel inferior because of his accomplishments. as if you're an adonis yourself lmao

Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RedandGold View Post
    I'm trying to get a job so I can lift and train so when I join the Corps, I'll get recommended for Recon training. I'd rather live a life worth telling my kids and grandkids (if the excitement doesn't kill me) about than be rich and have a boring life.
    brb saving lives isn't worth telling kids and grandkids

honestly misc logic is stupider than sloot logic
    former track runner crew
    physics crew
    proud manlet crew

bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500) bluelightbert is not very helpful. (-500)
    and he would rather live his life making 7 figures being rich as **** and telling his kids and grandkids about his hardships through the journey of medicine

idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WhatsaGime View Post
    Hnnggg, dat life experience at age 19. Tell me more.
    strong hypocrisy
    Originally Posted by krjj View Post
    Brb making new technology
    Brb saving lives
    Brb making more of my life than you
    Brb I'm telling you I'm not saving your life cuz the **** you said on misc

Brb your a *******
    lol so u would become a doctor just to feel like your life is worth more than other peoples
    Deadlift - 225x12

Bench Press - 155x8

Squat - 225x4

GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Having that type mental capacity is rewarding in itself. The guy is buried in cash, has a family, and more then likely likes his job. Even if the job was not favorable, the pay would more then compensate for it. It's ironic really, you all boast your ego through a monitor yet feel the need to degrade someone of higher status. The most ''alpha'' thing to do is to acknowledge your place in society. If you don't like it, you can always try to do better. These are the type of people that make our society work. I can guarantee you that some of these men are considerate of the working man so don't feel threatened by someone of similar caliber because your a ditch digger. Your not the only person in this world that has touched a weight in his life.

Krispybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krispybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krispybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krispybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krispybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krispybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krispybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krispybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krispybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krispybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Krispybrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol you mad *******s don't contribute anything to society. don't go begging for surgeons when your parents get cancer when they're old fukking scumbags. can't believe the misc has no respect for this guy, jelly mother ****ers
    This x 1000000000 Nothing but utmost respect for surgeons, especially neurosurgeons who do about 15 years of training before they can even begin operating. Back when my mum had an aneurysm fixed, there was literally 2 men in the whole country who could perform the procedure, you should have seen the respect this guy commanded just by walking into a room and he was an old balding Indian dude. Whole room (about 40 people) went dead quite as he walked in out of respect for the guy, believe me when this guy is prepping for surgery to save your parents lives you will thing he's a god. Whats more this dude is raising s family at the same time, whose kids will probably go on to great things in medicine themselves, the world is lucky to have people like this, and Canada is incredibly lucky to have this dude as a citizen. Yes massive rant but if i ever make it, al lot of my money is gonna go towards encouraging/ acknowledging people like this.

Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong hypocrisy

lol so u would become a doctor just to feel like your life is worth more than other peoples
    let's put it this way. if you and that guy were both hanging off a cliff and i could try to save one of you with each hand, I'd use both my hands to help him because ensuring his safety is worth more than even giving you a chance
    former track runner crew
    physics crew
    proud manlet crew

Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    military is cool but being rich is far from boring lol

Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000) Massthetics4u is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by creativewriting View Post
    what the ****? yeah because the world doesn't need doctors, researchers, engineers or surgeons. imagine if no one had the drive to pursue any of those careers, we would be in the stone age. how are you a mod? you disgust me *******

how is it, that in this day and age, intelligence is still looked down upon? the fact that you insulted his looks shows that you feel inferior because of his accomplishments. as if you're an adonis yourself lmao
    inb4 ban
    Rnaco crew
    Brozart crew

Disclaimer: All posts, statements, remarks and threads made by this user are not to be taken seriously and are not an accurate representation of this user's personality or beliefs Crew

dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    his life achievement aesthetics surpasses all of you who can comment... sorry but its the damn truth. actually, not sorry.
    ACE CPT | StrongFirst SFG I | Student Physical Therapist

Instagram: @dannywfitness
    ********: /dannywilliamsfitness

Helping people to live a balanced lifestyle, move better, and achieve their ideal bodyweight.

Originally Posted by Krispybrah View Post
    This x 1000000000 Nothing but utmost respect for surgeons, especially neurosurgeons who do about 15 years of training before they can even begin operating. Back when my mum had an aneurysm fixed, there was literally 2 men in the whole country who could perform the procedure, you should have seen the respect this guy commanded just by walking into a room and he was an old balding Indian dude. Whole room (about 40 people) went dead quite as he walked in out of respect for the guy, believe me when this guy is prepping for surgery to save your parents lives you will thing he's a god. Whats more this dude is raising s family at the same time, whose kids will probably go on to great things in medicine themselves, the world is lucky to have people like this, and Canada is incredibly lucky to have this dude as a citizen. Yes massive rant but if i ever make it, al lot of my money is gonna go towards encouraging/ acknowledging people like this.
    thanks brah, my mom was a cancer patient herself and would not have been here today without the hard work of surgeons. I just don't understand why the misc can't appreciate someone that is dedicating their lives toward helping others. seriously, like what the **** is wrong with you guys?

idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Stathakis View Post
    let's put it this way. if you and that guy were both hanging off a cliff and i could try to save one of you with each hand, I'd use both my hands to help him because ensuring his safety is worth more than even giving you a chance
    5'4", 145 lbs
    you probably couldnt even reach either of us with those t-rex arms breh
    Deadlift - 225x12

Bench Press - 155x8

Squat - 225x4

5'4", 145 lbs
    you probably couldnt even reach either of us with those t-rex arms breh
    classic misc response. when you can't win with reason, go for the height

I may have the t-rex arms but you have the t-rex pea brain
    former track runner crew
    physics crew
    proud manlet crew

WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhatsaGime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    strong hypocrisy

I guess I am being a hypocrite. I enjoy bettering myself while you enjoy mediocrity. Can't argue against what you want to do with your life.

RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000) RedandGold is just really nice. (+1000)
    brb saving lives isn't worth telling kids and grandkids

honestly misc logic is stupider than sloot logic
    I never said anything bad about his choice of path. OP asked a question, I answered it. Both are challenging in different ways and they reward in different ways. Maybe one gives more than the other, so what? I'm not going to live my life for others completely.

Inb4 Uncle Sam's misguided children arguement.

Edit: I have nothing but respect for people like him who go above and beyond to better society. Would rep irl
    *lifting since age 14 crew*
    *Booted from service due to clot shot crew*
    *Physique of poverty and peace*
    *No delts, huge personality crew*

Sometimes I chit my pants before a deadlift to set the mood

S:550
    B:405
    D:700
    BW:190 something we're on a bulk so who cares

nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50) nilasuncle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JustiNtense View Post
    Life is all about ****ing bitches and licking ass. That ugly mother****er is wasting his time.
    dont care u mod or not

BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulBRAHsaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

5'4" 145lbs

goodluck with that

MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If by Monster you mean beta virgin, then yes he is a monster

Originally Posted by MikeDavies84 View Post
    If by Monster you mean beta virgin, then yes he is a monster
    he's married with kids you ****ing retard, it's obvious you're 29 and accomplished nothing in life and you're mad as **** pls go

krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500) krjj is not very helpful. (-500)
    strong hypocrisy

No. why would you acclimate that thought with what I said. I think that isn't even a question. I'm more thankful for people like this because they saved my mom's life when she had a brain aneurysm. Couldn't imagine the satisfaction he felt let alone he won't really feel how thankful and happy our family was.

So no. Not cuz the feeling that my life is worth more than yours. But that your life was saved cuz it was worth more than my time.