Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Fast cut (2 lb. / week), slow cut (.5-1lb. a week), or keep bulking (.5-1lb. a week)?

From my avi, that was taken last june at the beggining of the month. 5 months later and I'm around 17 lbs heavier but my abs have pretty much disappeared (3-4% BF gain). I do miss my body the way it was in June and wish I wouldn't have cheated as much/bulked as fast as I have thus far.

I guess my main question is should I fast cut, slow cut, or keep bulking?

If I continue to bulk, I will be dropping my surplus by 250 to hopefully aim for .5lb a week.

I don't really want to bulk though, I liked being leaner and smaller.

Fast cutting (2 lbs + possibly) vs. slow cutting?

My final numbers were 185x4.5 on bp.
    275x5 on DL
    245 x 5 on squat.

Have quit legs because I absolutely despise leg day. Don't see a point in doing something you hate with a passion. Neg me if you want, but I ****ing hate leg day. Any cardio I do I do on a bike, so hopefully I'm getting some leg activation.

beatservice is a name known to all. (+5000) beatservice is a name known to all. (+5000) beatservice is a name known to all. (+5000) beatservice is a name known to all. (+5000) beatservice is a name known to all. (+5000) beatservice is a name known to all. (+5000) beatservice is a name known to all. (+5000) beatservice is a name known to all. (+5000) beatservice is a name known to all. (+5000) beatservice is a name known to all. (+5000) beatservice is a name known to all. (+5000)
    do what you want to do, if you like being leaner then go on a cut, it seems a shame to quit leg day since your squat is quite good also but again; do what you wanna do

jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Wiiownz16 View Post

Have quit legs because I absolutely despise leg day. Don't see a point in doing something you hate with a passion. Neg me if you want, but I ****ing hate leg day. Any cardio I do I do on a bike, so hopefully I'm getting some leg activation.

Well done on only training half your body bro, you'll go far..
    SS + GOMAD is all you need srs

Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiiownz16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jackm7 View Post
    Well done on only training half your body bro, you'll go far..
    I've only quit for a month.

Apparently you missed the part of my post where I said I hated doing it?

MrBananaHead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Wiiownz16 View Post
    I've only quit for a month.

Apparently you missed the part of my post where I said I hated doing it?
    I absolutely abhor it,
    and i show it by destroying the fk out of them leg days!
    i show it who's boss, i control the weight not the other way around!