zach1391 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Squat form help!

I know the proper form for squating and have been lifting for quite some time. But lately I have noticed when Im at the bottom of my squat and start to push back up my hips move themselves over to my right leg, there for causing me to have bad form and using my right leg more then my left. This tends to happen after i start to get tired. I tried legs press with one leg at a time and noticed my left is weaker then my right. Im looking for any suggestions or tips to help me balance out my legs and correct my squat problem. Any bit of help is much appreciated!

Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nhayes91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The same thing actually happened to my brother for awhile. It worked itself out over time, months and months of squatting and just getting stronger your body will balance itself out. I would also recommend stretching and foam rolling to make sure you're not tight and are mobile enough

BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not much you can do but drop the weight and try and not favor one leg.