LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50)

do highfat diets cause acne?

i started bulking a couple months ago and have noticed sorta constant acne even tho i haven't really had it bad in years. i used to bad so i think im more prone to having it than others but i also believe maybe the bulk could have something to do with it but am not sure. is lots of fat known to cause acne or does anyone have similar experience?,....i'm gonna go on a clean lowfat bulk for a while to see if it subsides, it would suck if it is the bulk causing it because i am not gaining much fat while eating w.e i want, well 70 percent bad, but it is very fun and i am getting good gains so it would suck if i had to stop being a glutton but its looking like i have no choice

MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not in my experience.

Are you eating sufficient veg, getting enough sleep and staying adequately hydrated? These, along with stress, are usually the culprits for skin problems.

LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i drink a gallon and a half a day usually, i get enough sleep but my sleep hours are random/inconsistent and i do have very bad energy problems but as far as hours its useually 8-9 and a half a night. i dont eat many veggies, i try to include at least some everyday but in general no, and yes stress is very bad aswell,..so alot of what you said seems to make sense

MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LuvsGorillas View Post
    i drink a gallon and a half a day usually, i get enough sleep but my sleep hours are random/inconsistent and i do have very bad energy problems but as far as hours its useually 8-9 and a half a night. i dont eat many veggies, i try to include at least some everyday but in general no, and yes stress is very bad aswell,..so alot of what you said seems to make sense
    Eat your vegetables. Seriously.

And yes try to reduce stress levels, I'm no Buddhist monk so I can't really tell you how to do this. However I'm sure a quick google search will give you some ideas.

im just socially retarded and have tons of mental issues and cant do anything about my stress/anxiety unfortunately, also home life is a big factor which i cant do anything about. but ya ty for the replies i agree

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not in any research i have seen. do you consume alot of dairy?
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is your skin care routine like?
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jrolll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's already been asked but you should watch your dairy consumption. I found when I consumed less dairy I broke out less or not at all.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    well first i lay down the foundation, then my eye liner and lip gloss.....wait what
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

KimchiNinja is not very helpful. (-500) KimchiNinja is not very helpful. (-500) KimchiNinja is not very helpful. (-500) KimchiNinja is not very helpful. (-500) KimchiNinja is not very helpful. (-500) KimchiNinja is not very helpful. (-500) KimchiNinja is not very helpful. (-500) KimchiNinja is not very helpful. (-500) KimchiNinja is not very helpful. (-500) KimchiNinja is not very helpful. (-500) KimchiNinja is not very helpful. (-500)
    I would look at sugar, grains and dairy.

WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    well first i lay down the foundation, then my eye liner and lip gloss.....wait what
    This lol

*wears body lotion so I don't get dry skin crew*
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169516313

MMDELAD

Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post

Well...

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrBillson View Post
    Well...

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Repped
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    Still on spread...
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.