Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100)

There's a reason you guys are FA

It's not personality. Personality is an illusion.

All it takes is looks. And no, tanning, whitening teeth, haircut won't change anything. Self improvement is a placebo. You either hit the genetic jackpot or you haven't.

If you're good looking you automatically have a good personality to women. Prove to me how a 8/10 woman can be physically attracted to a 5/10? Impossible.

Most of you have average faces like me. Accept that we're all invisible to society and fukked because of our genetics. This is the truth.

Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wish we could make a 9/10 guy go up to girls and act like an awkward phuck and see what happens.

Yeah if you're good looking girls will assume you have a good personality, but their mind might change as soon as you open your mouth. And just because you're average looking doesn't mean they assume you have a bad personality, especially if you're smiling and look generally happy.

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP is right, sorta. As a guy, if you have an average or above face you'll be fine. If you're ugly though, no amount of so called "game" is gonna help you

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's like you have never spoken to an average girl with an amazing personality before, OP.

oh btw youre a ******* lol

natedog89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedog89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedog89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedog89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedog89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedog89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedog89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedog89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedog89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedog89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) natedog89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Think its a mix of both brah facial aesthetics and good at being social.
    Have a decent face but im a social retard around girls so im fuked.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    loser of peace
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wheres rudyRude when you need him. OP is basically right. At least, he's more right than the guys who claim its all personality and looks dont matter. I dare you to say that to a truly ugly brah, it aint true and whoever suggests that proves that they have skewed perception

Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good looking means nothing.

banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) banemayne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OP is a retard. I see hot girls with average looking guys every fuking single day. Off yourself OP

HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavyGainsBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Beta of peace.

This is some gay ass **** right here.
    Bench: 235
    Dead: 385
    Squat: 345

No straps. No belts up to this point.

RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do FAs ever go outside? srs

I'm sure you've seen fat loser type guys, maybe ugly dudes with hot looking chicks when you've been out or walking around town. Might not be common, but I'm sure you've seen a couple where the dude seems very average, maybe even below with a hot chick. But some some reason, it doesn't register in a FAers brain. If they can do it, why can't you?

It's like FAs don't register these couples, because deep down, they want an excuse or reason to say that's why they can't get women instead of blaming it on their poor attitude, not just with women, but with life also.
    Current: 15% BF

Goal: 10 - 12% bodyfat.

I rep back: <3

Originally Posted by RoWdY_RuFf_BoY View Post

I'm sure you've seen fat loser type guys, maybe ugly dudes with hot looking chicks when you've been out or walking around town. Might not be common, but I'm sure you've seen a couple where the dude seems very average, maybe even below with a hot chick. But some some reason, it doesn't register in a FAers brain. If they can do it, why can't you?

It's like FAs don't register these couples, because deep down, they want an excuse or reason to say that's why they can't get women instead of blaming it on their poor attitude, not just with women, but with life also.
    its because I rarely ever see those types of couples and when I do the guy is probably rich so it doesnt matter.
    Last edited by jamesbwbevis; 03-10-2013 at 03:09 PM.

RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    its because I rarely ever see those types of couples and when I do the guy is probably rich so it doesnt matter.
    because deep down, they want an excuse or reason to say that's why they can't get women instead of blaming it on their poor attitude, not just with women, but with life also.
    What? Thought so.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What? Thought so.
    I've never seen fat/ugly guys with attractive women. Ever. If those couples exist, they must be exceedingly rare. Like Bigfoot, I don't believe it exists.

What? Thought so.
    ??? I was just giving u the reason that I dont make a big fukin deal when, a few times a year, I see couples that make no sense. unlike u, I realize that theres 4273278 potential explanations. Instead, u apparently assume " wow the guy has game", when its just as likely that he also has a few million dollars.

thats reality for your a$$. I dont know how they do it australia, but in merica b*itches be shallow.

Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    I've never seen fat/ugly guys with attractive women. Ever. If those couples exist, they must be exceedingly rare. Like Bigfoot, I don't believe it exists.
    THANK YOU. misc acts like it happens all the time, when truth is that RARELY does it happen. The problem is that most miscers will look at an average guy and call him ugly. so they see an average guy with a nice girl, and say " wow look at that ugly mofo with a 10/10 its all game". fukin retards brah

Oh my, there is really no point in trying to help FAs is there.

God helps those who help themselves. It seems FAs like being FAs. They don't want to work for it. They rather willow in their own self pity party and spend their nights with Miss Rosey Palm.

Oh my, there is really no point in trying to help FAs is there.

Can only help those who help themselves. It seems FAs like being FAs. They don't want to work for it. They rather willow in their own self pity party and spend their nights with Miss Rosey Palm.
    look, Ive asked for help many times on the misc and nothing they say has helped. They told me to go out and try, and I tried. For years. At some point u have to accept that your advice doesnt work for everyone *******. I dont have a pity party, I'm much happier now than when I listened to the delusional misc and got rejected 232 times every weekend. u mad u give s*itty delusional advice and make assumptions about guys u dont know?

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There's 2 sides to this debate (like most debates). The problem is that neither side can really appreciate what the other side has to say without first having experienced their point of view.

Good looking guys, who are naturally blessed with "game" (which is enhanced by virtue of said good looks) simply can't understand why us FA types are having trouble meeting women. After all, it's so easy for them right? They then seek to find some reasonable explanation for why FA's fail. They must not be trying hard enough right? Or it's because they need to "man up", or some other equally good sounding, yet incorrect advice.

It has NOTHING to do with effort. What is EASY for you (thus requiring little or no effort) is so hard for us as to be indistinguishable from impossible. You say we refuse to accept, or attempt to implement your advice. I reject that notion because I have already tried everything that you have suggested many, many times. Why should I now believe it will work, just because you suggested it?
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, but expecting different results. The first step to happiness is learning to accept that there are things you cannot change. I cannot change what I am. Losing weight, or gaining skills/meeting goals to "gain confidence" is a farce, and will not change who or what I am at my core. This is how things are.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nobody is naturally blessed with "game". Game can be learned by anyone and it is a direct product of experience. There is no excuse to not be able to talk to women.

juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000)
    When's the last time you saw a good looking forever alone?

Few years ago, I read the game and I got inspired by pick up artists like mystery who said that looks don't matter at all. That was what I wanted to believe. I always get eye contact, but I never approach, and that's half the battle, yadda yadda. I thought if you just cleaned up your look, wore better clothes, get a fresh cut, etc. and started approaching with "game" you would get laid. So I did all that and started approaching and I was hit with a reality check. hah, all this time I thought all i had to do was approach and my problems would be solved. I must've gotten every excuse about why I couldn't get a phone number. "i don't have one" "I'm not comfortable giving out my number." "I have a boyfriend." "no"

Eye contact and girls smiling at you means absolutely nothing. You have to have sex with her. that is the only way to tell if a girl likes you or not.

So you know what? I'm overweight. Been that way my whole life. I believe this is 99 percent of the reason why I have failed with women. I actually went out and approached and I did so with confidence (I was deluded because "looks don't matter.") Ok, I will admit that one girl liked me, and I have very good reason to believe so, but I held myself back. Oh, and I met 2 girls off of pof and had sex, but it isn't anything I'm proud of lol.

When I was very young, like around 8 years old, the little girls in my neighborhood liked me. Around 10 years old, I became fat/overweight. All of sudden, the girls that liked me before, didn't like me anymore. From that point forward, all my friends got any girls that hung out with us and I always got left out. My brother is the in shape version of me, never had a problem with girls. About a year ago, I called a girl over, and she ended up in bed with him. He's always beaten me when it came to girls. I'm a second fiddle, chopped liver, unattractive outcast. My sister said I was the ugliest person in the family. My problem is i am fat, which I have come to find is equivalent to missing limbs or something. I'm not sure how op is in shape and failing with women.

Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    Nobody is naturally blessed with "game". Game can be learned by anyone and it is a direct product of experience. There is no excuse to not be able to talk to women.
    Bullch1t. Everyone is born with certain skills which they excel at naturally. The there are skills you can gain by working at it, but they'll never be as advanced as your natural talents. Then there are things that regardless of effort, you never master. These abilities vary from one person to the next, which is why some people are great with social skills, but can't understand physics to save their lives. The opposite is also equally possible.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    No one is naturally blessed but most of you guys who talk down on us probably learned in middle school or hs....its much different than learning when you're 21 and already years behind.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do FAs ever go outside? srs

I saw a fat guy with a decent looking chick the other day. and they were on the bus, so he couldn't have been rich. I don't know how these fat/ugly guys do it, but i'm not capable of attracting a decent looking woman. I can sometimes, sometimes attract fat chicks. I'm afraid i'm broken. I've endured one too many failures, one too many times where a friend/family member got the girl I liked. if I had a nickel for every time I was called ugly, I'd be very wealthy. Yep, that's just a breeding ground for confidence.

As a matter of fact, I saw a fat guy with an in shape and attractive (I guess the two are correlated) woman when I was at game stop. I figure there's a small percentage of girls that like fat men, because I caught her looking at me a few times lol. Same with the girl with the fat guy i saw on the bus.

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    No one is naturally blessed but most of you guys who talk down on us probably learned in middle school or hs....its much different than learning when you're 21 and already years behind.
    No, it isn't much different. I learned after high school during college and there is a self-proclaimed FA Miscer who can attest to that. Stop making excuses and thinking that being aesthetic will be your way out.

Imweakneedhelp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imweakneedhelp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imweakneedhelp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imweakneedhelp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imweakneedhelp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imweakneedhelp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imweakneedhelp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imweakneedhelp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imweakneedhelp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imweakneedhelp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imweakneedhelp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dam... Bunch of emo *******s in here

Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BosnianBuilder View Post
    If you're good looking you automatically have a good personality to women.
    I believe this to be true, I'm pretty good looking myself and always make dead baby jokes, incest jokes etc... girls would just say "omg haha ur soooo sick" or "thats sooo gross hehe". But I have a 'dont give a fck' attitude to go with it that girls seem to adore. Could you imagine if some beta guy who doesn't look after himself made those jokes? he'd be called a creep, loser, probably beaten up...
    8/10+ Facial aesthetics Crew
    Large cawk Crew
    Lost virginity at 14 Crew
    Urinate in the sink Crew
    Snorts Creatine Crew
    Fap twice a day Crew
    Mod Negged Twice Crew

Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swimfag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bullch1t. Everyone is born with certain skills which they excel at naturally. The there are skills you can gain by working at it, but they'll never be as advanced as your natural talents. Then there are things that regardless of effort, you never master. These abilities vary from one person to the next, which is why some people are great with social skills, but can't understand physics to save their lives. The opposite is also equally possible.
    Being successful with women is not something you are born with. It comes solely from your experiences with girls during your formative and developmental years. Noone is born with game, it is preposterous to think so.
    8/10+ Facial aesthetics Crew
    Large cawk Crew
    Lost virginity at 14 Crew
    Urinate in the sink Crew
    Snorts Creatine Crew
    Fap twice a day Crew
    Mod Negged Twice Crew

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Swim*** View Post
    I believe this to be true, I'm pretty good looking myself and always make dead baby jokes, incest jokes etc... girls would just say "omg haha ur soooo sick" or "thats sooo gross hehe". But I have a 'dont give a fck' attitude to go with it that girls seem to adore. Could you imagine if some beta guy who doesn't look after himself made those jokes? he'd be called a creep, loser, probably beaten up...
    Read this again... and understand why you're successful.

Betas aren't confident... which is why they fail. Has very little to do with their looks. Unless you're morbidly obese or facially deformed like Quasimodo you can't use your looks as an excuse.

FAs just want to blame ANYTHING else so that they don't have to be accountable for their own actions.

Same old story.