VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BSN Syntha-6 Isolate Peanut Butter Cookie

Thanks to Matz and BSN for the chance to try out BSN Syntha-6 Isolate in Peanut Butter Cookie! I'm a pretty big peanut butter fan so I was pretty stoked for this one. But honestly, is there anyone who isn't a peanut butter fan? Unless you have a peanut allergy, of course.

Profile: 9/10

Blend of whey protein isolate and milk protein isolate (milk protein isolate has a high percentage of casein), and blends are better absorbed than straight wheys, so good stuff there. I wish I knew what the proportion of WPI to MPI was, but I don't believe that's disclosed. At 25g of protein per 38g scoop, Syntha-6 Isolate is 66% protein by mass, and at 100kcal protein per 140kcal scoop, it gets 71% of its calories from protein. That's a little lower than you often see for whey isolates (higher in carbs than most isolates), but about normal when compared to other blends. Macros are much more protein-skewed than in regular Syntha-6. The ingredient list doesn't list any added free aminos, so I'm assuming that Syntha-6 Isolate is safe from any amino spiking, and that all protein and aminos are from the whey protein and milk protein themselves.

Taste: 8/10
    Peanut Butter Cookie Syntha-6 Isolate nails the cookie part, but falls a bit short on the peanut butter part. Honestly, if they had named it "Cookie Dough" or "Sugar Cookie" or "No Bake Cookie," I'd probably give it a 10/10, but it's hard to give it full credit when the peanut butter part is very subtle. That said, the cookie part is really good.

This was absolutely brilliant in oatmeal. It was like eating cookie dough oatmeal. Definitely one of my favorite proteins in oatmeal. For an added bonus, add a little bit of cinnamon and you get snickerdoodle oatmeal!

Also made for good protein pancakes, though it was a more subtle cookie flavor that took a background to the oats (my protein pancakes use oatmeal for their carb base). Adding some cinnamon to the pancake batter helps a lot, and gives it that snickerdoodle flavor.

The one fail here was the microwave protein brownie. The original beltsander brownie recipe calls for the addition of cocoa powder, but I've made this recipe with other protein powders where I didn't want to add cocoa powder and they've worked fine. Unfortunately, this was chemical-y and not good. Not recommended.

Overall:
    For those of you who like making pro-oats, and like the idea of cookie dough oatmeal, THIS IS AMAZING. You get sugar cookie oatmeal (or pancakes) with just the protein, or you can add cinnamon and get snickerdoodle. It isn't a really peanut buttery protein though, so the flavor title is a bit of a misnomer. There is some peanut butter flavor there, but it's very subtle and definitely plays second fiddle to a cookie flavor (I'm sure you could add some PB2 if you really wanted to make it peanut buttery though). I also like the fact that it uses a WPI/MPI blend, though I wish I knew what the actual proportion was.

Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html