AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Have some fat burner questions...

I am looking at using a fat burner. I currently weigh 170 pounds and have about 12% body fat. I eat around 2500 calories and burn anywhere from 200-500+ more calories than I take in on top of doing cardio regularly after my workouts. I am looking at getting a fat burner to get rid of that excess fat. What do you all recommend for a fat burner? Do you recommend a fat burner in a pill form or one like a green tea that is a liquid form? I just want to get rid of this fat that is hiding my abs. Thank you!!!

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AustinSpeer View Post
    I am looking at using a fat burner. I currently weigh 170 pounds and have about 12% body fat. I eat around 2500 calories and burn anywhere from 200-500+ more calories than I take in on top of doing cardio regularly after my workouts. I am looking at getting a fat burner to get rid of that excess fat. What do you all recommend for a fat burner? Do you recommend a fat burner in a pill form or one like a green tea that is a liquid form? I just want to get rid of this fat that is hiding my abs. Thank you!!!
    Nimbus Nutrition REFORM just released, and it's one of the best Fat Burners on the market. It's also stimulant free, which makes it very versatile. It's comprised of clinically studied doses of 3 patented ingredients; Relora, Forslean (95% Forskolin), and CapsiMax.

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Op, if you are looking for a fat burner that contains stims be sure to check out neogenix Veolicity xt 2.0. One cap provides a nice boost in energy, can help suppress ones appetite and enhance your mood. Check my sig for our promo that we currently have going on.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shoefanatic23 View Post
    Op, if you are looking for a fat burner that contains stims be sure to check out neogenix Veolicity xt 2.0. One cap provides a nice boost in energy, can help suppress ones appetite and enhance your mood. Check my sig for our promo that we currently have going on.
    right here^ good energy, focus and appetite suppression
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can hit up my signature for try out Red Acid for yourself, it helped me big time with appetite suppression last time I was on a cut.
    Controlled Labs Representative
    Email: linzkaye@controlledlabs.com

►FREE SAMPLES◄
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official
    position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

http://www.********.com/lindsaykayefitness
    ---
    Instagram @linzkaye

AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AustinSpeer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I may need to go with a more stimulant free fat burner. I have add and with my add medication, another stimulant would not be a good choice. I will definitely check out a stimulant free fat burner

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hydroxycut Gummies stim free option
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I may need to go with a more stimulant free fat burner. I have add and with my add medication, another stimulant would not be a good choice. I will definitely check out a stimulant free fat burner
    Nimbus Nutrition REFORM cannot be beat when it comes to stimulant free. 3 patented ingredients backed by science.

bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000)
    I usually don't take fat burners, only when I'm in contest prep. I take AAEFX Lean Fix, this combined with a good diet and workout helps me get where I need to be on stage. Good luck
    P/RR/S
    NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder(4/10/2010)
    NPC/NGA Competitor
    AAEFX Board Rep and Natural Freak

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Green tea isn't going to do much of anything for your fat loss efforts.. if you are trying to lose fat more efficiently, than slowly decrease the amount of calories you're consuming to match your desired rate of weight loss.

You could throw in a product like ErgoShred for some icing on the cake, but don't expect it to do the work for you
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09