Closed Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That third video is just a disgusting white trash hoe.

That second video I thought was pretty spot on, I actually feel the same way about some white women, they're so bitter and entitled and have to be right all the time. It goes further than race, it's like a feminist thing.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Terrible thing is I'm starting to hear this nonsense from black girls too lol!

IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    Travel to Africa. See how Nigerians still live. See how Rowandan's still live. You'll change your tune.
    Explain your comments about Nigerians.

This whole thread is full of fail.
    "THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PERSISTENCE!"
    "Every time something get a little hard, you quit, you call momma. I dare you to take a little pain. I dare you!"

*Misc Photography Crew*

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/IgboMeso/

Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Konrai is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by prestonjwes View Post
    Terrible thing is I'm starting to hear this nonsense from black girls too lol!
    One of my moms best friends daughter says the exact same thing, it's her life of course but I couldn't help but laugh so hard. And that white girl in the video...No comments man. I mean her reasons are literally wrapped around one 'thing'.

kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    WHAT IS THIS THREAD EVEN ABOUT ANYMORE!

I am lost in the sauce right now, apparently it is about the foundation of the NAACP and the demographics of Atlanta.

Look op wanted "DEM THERE WHITE WOMENZ" and got shot down because she didn't like his hue. Now it seems the thread has just become a mouth piece for everyone to spout their semi racist nonsense.

prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10) prestonjwes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Konrai View Post
    One of my moms best friends daughter says the exact same thing, it's her life of course but I couldn't help but laugh so hard. And that white girl in the video...No comments man. I mean her reasons are literally wrapped around one 'thing'.
    Dude seriously I've seen the exact same thing a couple of my moms good friends daughters (whom I've known since like 3 years old) are the exact same way but they were raised around mostly caucasian and asian kids but I'm still like lol!

fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Yes, you are right. It is more common for blacks to have White Admixture in them.

Your point about multiculturalism being a source of conflict, that is true in many situations, even intraracial. The KKK was anti-Catholic (meaning anti-Irish and anti-Italian) for the most part and killed those groups of whites. Italians for the longest time were considered non-Anglo even though they were "white" and there were instances of Italians being hung.
    But they can all eventually assimilate because they all have a European connection.
    All this is basically making me think of how funny it is the idea of 'whiteness' can be changed over the years. I wonder how Hispanics will fit into that.
    Hispanics don't fit that tune because Hispanics have indian blood in them. They originated on this side of the globe. Whites (Europeans), come from Europe.
    Eastern Europe and Africa are probably some of the least diverse areas of the world yet a hotbed of conflict.
    Africa is a hotbed of conflict because of the people in that area. The average IQ of a black African is significantly lower than Whites/Asians/Jews. That area of the globe has contributed nothing to the world. And no, I don't care if that sounds racist, I'm a realist. Eastern Europe (which is 10x ahead of sub saharan Africa) was riddled with Jewish Communism all throughout the 20th century. The same type of egalitarian type of society that you are preaching in America (everyone's equal, we are all one race). The holomodor resulted in 20 million starved Ukranians in the name of egalitarianism.
    I'm just asking in American society where do non-whites fit in a society where they are somewhat inclined to assimilate into a society that preaches acceptance into America?
    It won't ever happen. Individuals can get along, but when you start studying group dynamics you'll understand that it is impossible. All of America needs to be split up.
    We are higher level beings and we should resolve these conflicts. I was raised Christian for example but I can understand why atheists believe religion is stupid because in the wrong hands it creates conflict, etc. Just like I think the idea of differentiating someone based on race is stupid.
    But it's not stupid. Different races are better at different things. To ignore this is to ignore evolution. You cannot believe in evolution and then go on and say "all human beings are equal".

mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500)
    IDK but i feel like white girls are easy and black chicks play harder to get..................

Will marry a women of color tho...........

retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fsuboy1411 View Post
    But they can all eventually assimilate because they all have a European connection.

Hispanics don't fit that tune because Hispanics have indian blood in them. They originated on this side of the globe. Whites (Europeans), come from Europe.

Africa is a hotbed of conflict because of the people in that area. The average IQ of a black African is significantly lower than Whites/Asians/Jews. That area of the globe has contributed nothing to the world. And no, I don't care if that sounds racist, I'm a realist. Eastern Europe (which is 10x ahead of sub saharan Africa) was riddled with Jewish Communism all throughout the 20th century. The same type of egalitarian type of society that you are preaching in America (everyone's equal, we are all one race). The holomodor resulted in 20 million starved Ukranians in the name of egalitarianism.

It won't ever happen. Individuals can get along, but when you start studying group dynamics you'll understand that it is impossible. All of America needs to be split up.

But it's not stupid. Different races are better at different things. To ignore this is to ignore evolution. You cannot believe in evolution and then go on and say "all human beings are equal".
    I wish I could give you my username.
    What is your deepest fear?

Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by retardedtroll View Post
    I wish I could give you my username.
    I second this

"That area of the globe has contributed nothing to the world." Had me laughing the most.

fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000) fsuboy1411 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tresiel View Post
    I second this

"That area of the globe has contributed nothing to the world." Had me laughing the most.
    Please tell me about the various cultures of sub saharan Africa, and what they have contributed to the world, without engaging in any type of ad hominem attack.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IgboMeso View Post
    Explain your comments about Nigerians.

This whole thread is full of fail.
    mud huts, witch doctors, bodies dumped at the road side, and fathers driving their daughters to the compounds where oilfield workers stay so they can prostitute, and then when they get pregnant....extorting the oilfield workers for 5 and 6 figure amounts to "bless" the wedding, and allow the oilfield workers to see there children.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dreamer889 View Post
    Funny that your from texas and never heard it, its mostly my friends from new orleans/ the south who say that type of chit.

But idk maybe its just the people i associate with, my own family tells me not to date black girls, its phucked up.
    Even your black female family members?

Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hannibalnavies View Post
    Even your black female family members?
    Yes. Srs. When i broke up with my last Gf, my sisters were all telling me how i need to find a nice latina girl, and how latina girls would be the best choice for me. My bro literally gets mad at me for dating black chicks. Srs. He is like 27 and when he found out my girlfriend was black he was like "why you dating that black bish, you need to find a white girl"

Even my mom tells me i shouldn't date black girls. Thing is my family is from jamaica though, not so much that they don't like black people, its that they don't like african american culture. And seeing the way that some black girls carry themselves i can see why they think that way. But IMO its still ignorant, you gotta evaluate everyone as there own person. I mean i know white hood rats too.

Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    mud huts, witch doctors, bodies dumped at the road side, and fathers driving their daughters to the compounds where oilfield workers stay so they can prostitute, and then when they get pregnant....extorting the oilfield workers for 5 and 6 figure amounts to "bless" the wedding, and allow the oilfield workers to see there children.

Yea the way they live has EVERYTHING to do with race, and absolutely NOTHING to do with poverty.

hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) hannibalnavies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes. Srs. When i broke up with my last Gf, my sisters were all telling me how i need to find a nice latina girl, and how latina girls would be the best choice for me. My bro literally gets mad at me for dating black chicks. Srs. He is like 27 and when he found out my girlfriend was black he was like "why you dating that black bish, you need to find a white girl"

Even my mom tells me i shouldn't date black girls. Thing is my family is from jamaica though, not so much that they don't like black people, its that they don't like african american culture. And seeing the way that some black girls carry themselves i can see why they think that way. But IMO its still ignorant, you gotta evaluate everyone as there own person. I mean i know white hood rats too.
    Oh, ok. I've heard that before. A lot of Caribbean or African people are weary of American blacks. Part of it is from what they see on TV. I understand now.

iZZmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) iZZmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) iZZmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) iZZmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) iZZmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) iZZmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) iZZmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) iZZmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) iZZmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) iZZmatic is a name known to all. (+5000) iZZmatic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by laxr3m1x View Post
    ITT op is black
    ★ ☆ ★ DURTY SOUF CRUE ★ ☆ ★ SC CHAPTER ★ ☆ ★
    ☆☆FOREVER A xTUNAx CREW☆☆
    Clemson ~~ Where there's a Watson and Lawrence, there's a way! ;)
    2/5/2017 - The night I became a Life-Long Tom Brady fan.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yea the way they live has EVERYTHING to do with race, and absolutely NOTHING to do with poverty.
    With as much money as the tribes get paid to run pipeline past their mudhuts, and with as much money as they extort from the oil companies for sabotaging the pipelines, and charging the oil companies for "damages"
    ....no it's not about poverty.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "That area of the globe has contributed nothing to the world."
    Please tell me about the various cultures of sub saharan Africa, and what they have contributed to the world, without engaging in any type of ad hominem attack.
    How is what you said not an ad hominem statement?

Originally Posted by nidl View Post
    How is what you said not an ad hominem statement?
    Because it's the truth. However, mindlessly yelling racist would be ad hominem.

wannabecoolyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabecoolyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabecoolyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabecoolyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabecoolyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabecoolyo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    some girls just dont want black guys.

amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why is it deemed racist if people dont date or say they don't find another race attractive? I have plenty of black friends, but when it comes down to it in no way am I attracted to any of them nor would I date one (because I'm not attracted to them in that way). How is that racist?

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    most white women are afraid i stretch their ass so far open they have to wear diapers within a years time, so they bow out gracefully, to each their own, i really dont care..
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't date black guise.

LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe it is because I am from a multicultural family & city but I never understood this infatuation with a specific race.

holdonbestrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdonbestrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdonbestrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdonbestrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdonbestrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdonbestrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdonbestrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdonbestrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdonbestrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdonbestrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdonbestrong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by holdonbestrong View Post
    These guys say the like white girls because they do what they say, they pay for ****, they don't argue, do what they want sexually, their hair, etc.

Stereotypical white girl who like black guys (not all but this is what people think). Basically poor ghetto white trash:

Watched the second video again. I'd feel the same way if I were these guys. However, it's takes two. Both the mother and fathers are deadbeats. The mother for getting pregnant by a deadbeat and the father for being a family deserter.

weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think theres more black men that openly state "i dont date black girls" than white guys.

So many of my black bros say this...or dont say it but only date white/non-black girls. So why are they mad when white girls have their own preferences?

nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50) nidl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Because it's the truth. However, mindlessly yelling racist would be ad hominem.
    Oh I see, so you like to appeal to belief.

Closed Thread