Closed Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Court stat's terrify me. A legitimate fear of mine is like shoving or pushing a non black girl away from me defending myself and getting hard time. American courts. Not even once.
    Aikido.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A lot of these guys saying they don't date women who date black guys are just in denial. I don't think too many white guys would turn down this.

Then again most white girls who date black guys look more like this.

Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    A lot of these guys saying they don't date women who date black guys are just in denial. I don't think too many white guys would turn down this.

Then again most white girls who date black guys look more like this.

Because white men dont date busted or fat white women. I like how if a black dude dates a fat black girl there are no issues, but when he dates a fat white girl he is dating her solely because she is white. the world needs to get a ****ing grip
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Beach Boy XL View Post
    Anyone from any race can treat women like crap. The difference is that I believe black guys do it more.

One of the guys I respect the most is black. He treats his girl right and he's just an all around great guy. It just so happens that I have met way more black guys who treat their women bad or have met more women who have been treated badly by black guys to think they're all as great as my friend.
    Like I said... you need to start hanging out with a different group of people... because you're ABSOLUTELY wrong if you think that black guys have the monopoly on being chitty BFs and husbands.

I'll ask again... if you dated a girl and found out that she'd been treated like chit by her last 3 WHITE BFs would you date her?

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Like I said... you need to start hanging out with a different group of people... because you're ABSOLUTELY wrong if you think that black guys have the monopoly on being chitty BFs and husbands.

I'll ask again... if you dated a girl and found out that she'd been treated like chit by her last 3 WHITE BFs would you date her?

Let it go man. and check your pm's sloot.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000) RondyR is just really nice. (+1000)
    If she isn't interested in the Swirl, move on and find a chick who is. I don't think that there's anything wrong with a woman that is not attracted to a certain race; different strokes for different folks.
    ::Insert witty Forum signature here::

Twinlab MILITIA Member since 2013.
    Twinlab MVP Fuel Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158816773

I am probably funnier in real life.

Not really.

Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dreamer889 View Post
    ... i'm black and i've never heard a guy say that before. I've heard guys say "i won't date a girl whose dated a black guy" but they seem to have more of a problem with the girl being "stretched out" not so much with how she likes to be treated.

Lettuce brew real tea. Race has nothing to do with how you choose to treat women. In fact i know more asians who beat there wives/are controlling then black dudes. I mean black dudes cheat but we don't beat.

And a girls personality will tell you a lot more about the way she likes to be treated. People change. Maybe the black dude who treated her like chit is what made her realize she wanted an asian? Udk. Don't judge.
    I've heard the stretched out thing too, but more of what I'm saying.

Let's say what I'm saying is 100% true. You meet a girl that's dated black guys and she's been treated badly. What's that say of her and what's that say of you willing to date a girl who would put up with that?

kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Anyone from any race can treat women like crap. The difference is that I believe black guys do it more.

One of the guys I respect the most is black. He treats his girl right and he's just an all around great guy. It just so happens that I have met way more black guys who treat their women bad or have met more women who have been treated badly by black guys to think they're all as great as my friend.
    So you don't date any woman who has dated a black man, regardless of the fact if she says she was mistreated by the black partner or not, because through your anecdotal evidence and horrible circle of friends black men mistreat people more.

So you admit this is based off your personal experience, and yet you punish women who date black men, by not giving them the time of day, because they might have had positive experiences with black men and not assumed they are all women beating spooks.

I have a honest question for you. When you are typing the words you type and you think the thoughts you think...do you ever for a moment reflect on how nonsensical it is?

I think we both know that isn't the real reason you don't date women who dated black men. I seriously doubt you think to yourself " The possibility that she was mistreated might be a fraction of a percentage higher! I should avoid her at all cost even though I have no proof whatsoever that she was abused by the black man she dated. But I know these 3 guys who abused girls who were black so OBVIOUSLY they all do it."

I give you more credit than that, I don't think you are that stupid.

I think you just think black dudes are icky and thinking a girl you are about to make out with had a nigg@ dong in her mouth makes you feel gross...and that is fine. What isn't fine is you lying about the reason and making up some idiotic rational about how all women should know your personal experiences with black men and realize they are to be avoided or just making up statistics based on the ten people you meet at the methadone clinic/battered women's shelter.

Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post

I don't think that they have a monopoly on it. Never said that either.

No I wouldn't date her because I know she likes to be treated like crap.

Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've heard the stretched out thing too, but more of what I'm saying.

Let's say what I'm saying is 100% true. You meet a girl that's dated black guys and she's been treated badly. What's that say of her and what's that say of you willing to date a girl who would put up with that?
    It depends on the girl. If i meet a girl whose allowed her last three boyfriends to beat her up, cheat on her, and live off of her? No i wouldn't date her. Because she is obviously into some chit that i can't deliver.

If i meet a girl whose allowed her last three boyfriends to do all that, BUT she is making an effort to change? She gets chance. Everyone has a past. And people can learn from there mistakes.

And honestly? You have no way of knowing how a girls past boyfriends have treated her unless she tells you. And no girl who likes to be abused is gonna say "hey beachboy xl i love to be abused because i have low self esteem!" they will show you through there actions that they are phuckin crazy.

Therefore you should judge girls based on there actions, not on there past partners. Because for all you know the black guy that was phuckin her had 3 incher and was sweeter then a twinkie.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because white men dont date busted or fat white women. I like how if a black dude dates a fat black girl there are no issues, but when he dates a fat white girl he is dating her solely because she is white. the world needs to get a ****ing grip
    Of course they do dont be silly. I'm not talking about guys. I'm talking about the white girls who exclusively date black men. Like the ones who hang at predominantly black clubs. Most of them are shopping at Layne Bryant.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Originally Posted by kingswing1 View Post
    So you don't date any woman who has dated a black man, regardless of the fact if she says she was mistreated by the black partner or not, because through your anecdotal evidence and horrible circle of friends black men mistreat people more.

So you admit this is based off your personal experience, and yet you punish women who date black men, by not giving them the time of day, because they might have had positive experiences with black men and not assumed they are all women beating spooks.

I have a honest question for you. When you are typing the words you type and you think the thoughts you think...do you ever for a moment reflect on how nonsensical it is?

I think we both know that isn't the real reason you don't date women who dated black men. I seriously doubt you think to yourself " The possibility that she was mistreated might be a fraction of a percentage higher! I should avoid her at all cost even though I have no proof whatsoever that she was abused by the black man she dated. But I know these 3 guys who abused girls who were black so OBVIOUSLY they all do it."

I think you just think black dudes are icky and thinking a girl you are about to make out with had a nigg@ dong in her mouth makes you feel gross...and that is fine. What isn't fine is you lying about the reason and making up some idiotic rational about how all women should know your personal experiences with black men and realize they are to be avoided or just making up statistics based on the ten people you meet at the methadone clinic/battered women's shelter.
    Is it really bad that I think the way I do? Am I hurting you in any way? If you said that about my race, not two fcks would be given. You're entitled to your views and I'm entitled to mine. Do you really not have any stereotypes of your own?

If I disregard a girl for the reason provided, in her eyes, shouldn't she be happy she dodged a bullet like me?

Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    Of course they do dont be silly. I'm not talking about guys. I'm talking about the white girls who exclusively date black men. Like the ones who hang at predominantly black clubs. Most of them are shopping at Layne Bryant.
    repped for truth. It is seriously annoying the way ugly white chicks act towards me. Half act as if i can get it at any time. Other half act like i want to get it at anytime. Life wtf? Bish your ugly don't want.

But its on us black guys too. I see a lot of decent black dudes (no homo) with ugly white girls.

kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Is it really bad that I think the way I do? Am I hurting you in any way? If you said that about my race, not two fcks would be given. You're entitled to your views and I'm entitled to mine. Do you really not have any stereotypes of your own?

If I disregard a girl for the reason provided, in her eyes, shouldn't she be happy she dodged a bullet like me?
    If that is the actual reason then I do have problem because it is ****ing idiotic. If you just say I don't like girls who date black guys because I don't like the idea of her ****ing a black guy I would at least be able to write it off as a personal preference but when you try and rationalize it with "I knew a guy who looked like X and did Y now I won't date any girl who dates a guy who looks like X because most likely they all do Y" then you really appear retarded.

Originally Posted by Dreamer889 View Post
    It depends on the girl. If i meet a girl whose allowed her last three boyfriends to beat her up, cheat on her, and live off of her? No i wouldn't date her. Because she is obviously into some chit that i can't deliver.

If i meet a girl whose allowed her last three boyfriends to do all that, BUT she is making an effort to change? She gets chance. Everyone has a past. And people can learn from there mistakes.

And honestly? You have no way of knowing how a girls past boyfriends have treated her unless she tells you. And no girl who likes to be abused is gonna say "hey beachboy xl i love to be abused because i have low self esteem!" they will show you through there actions that they are phuckin crazy.

Therefore you should judge girls based on there actions, not on there past partners. Because for all you know the black guy that was phuckin her had 3 incher and was sweeter then a twinkie.
    Let me say it again. It's wrong the way I think. If this world was perfect, I would not be thinking this way. However, the world isn't perfect and I've seen this story enough times to just keep the book closed.

And don't worry man, if we're so different, we won't be dating the same girls anyways.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kingswing1 View Post

I think this is pretty much bang on.

Repped.

Let me say it again. It's wrong the way I think. If this world was perfect, I would not be thinking this way. However, the world isn't perfect and I've seen this story enough times to just keep the book closed.

And don't worry man, if we're so different, we won't be dating the same girls anyways.
    lolwut? I know we won't be dating the same girls brah i'm not worried about it. Simply stating a point. You would get a lot further in life if you changed your mindset. whether or not you change it? No sweat off my balls. Just miscin/10

Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would date hot black chics, but none of them want to, so I just choose not to now.
    One party system; Most Republicans are Democrats, but no Democrats are Republicans.
    Hayek and Mises were right; they're all socialists.
    "To Call something fair or unfair is a subjective value judgment and not liable to any verification" Ludwig Von Mises

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hilarious the amount of retardation in this thread, proceed...
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    My white girlfriend struggles with finding black men.

She wants to move to Kansas City

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP just cause you date black guys doesnt mean every girl does

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    a lot of half black girls dont really like black guys. I think cause maybe they are used to it and its not something different but they are also not grown up in the hood around all black people every where. like cause since they got some black folk in their family, its not a novelty yet also all of their friends arent all black either so sthey around white people too and thus like white guys

It isn't just the girls. I know plenty of black guys who all they talk is finding a hot redbone. So it isn't just a white/black thing. Lots of black guys prefer mixed or lighter skinned women too.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Its cuz most full black girls are bald. The africans aren't and they're bad as phuck too.

retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    hilarious the amount of retardation in this thread, proceed...
    And this Beach guy's "logic" is adding a quite a lot to it.
    What is your deepest fear?

adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This forum, ********, real life interactions with people, and the world in general has made me hate people entirely. I just want to lift, listen to music, drive fast cars, lol, and play video games.
    This
    #BOSOX
    #UppityNegroCrew
    #love chubby girls with big teddies crew
    #misc snapchat & instagram crew: russllerbrah

Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000) Cacophony is just really nice. (+1000)
    when I say I dont give a **** I mean like...I'll take a 5/10 cool girl or rail out gold diggers when I'm old have a decent income. Everyone wins. deadly srs. No woman is worth me "winning over" just because she has a proportional face and dat ass. pls go.
    This quote right here has changed my whole perspective.
    - Misc Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Crew -

RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong anecdotal 'evidence' ITT. As usual we have people from different sides claiming their experiences are the 'true' one.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you can't change the color of your skin
    you can't change other people's opinions of you
    focus on the things you can work on instead

to put this into perspective, if this was "i don't date indian guys" everyone would be telling OP he is a ******* and to man up.
    Misc Med Crew

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The totality of the sheer amount of derp in the world is never more apparent than when these kinds of threads come around.

Closed Thread