Closed Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeytownfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    The biggest mind **** is the new generation of black girls that dont date black guys.

Blacks in the West may not make it. Srs.
    I know a black girl that won't date black guys. He explaination of it was along the lines of (her words, not mine) "They're ignorant, violent, irresponsible, and dirty. Even the ones in suits that work at banks, you can take the black man out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the black man, they show their true selves at some point". My mind was blown.
    Detroit Red Wings~Kansas Jayhawks~Kansas City Chiefs~K.C. Royals

Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by retardedtroll View Post
    I'm glad I landed my asian gf and she doesn't buy into any of this stupidity. (Black brah checking in)

Saying you won't date AN ENTIRE RACE is just flat out stupid (assuming you find a male/female of said race attractive). Judge people by their actions, not their pigmentation.

Everyone that says, "I don't date girls that dated _______ guys," please don't reproduce and spread your stupidity any further. You have no idea what their mate was like other than the fact that they were whatever race. I can't believe people actually care about something like that when choosing to date someone.

And they say the world is progressing....
    Why do you care so much? Let us live with this stupidity then. After all, less competition for you if I'm not going after your girls right?

It's been said in this thread before, it's preference. Judging from your sig you prefer Asians. That's cool man. I'm half Asian. Am I going to fault you for that? No because I couldn't care less what you do with your life. I care about what I do with mine.

So yeah, I might seem close minded to you, but I didn't always use to think this way. Years of experience has lead me here and I know I'm not the only one who thinks this way. This is probably also the reason why girls won't date black guys or will admit to dating them.

Since we're being honest here, what does your gfs family think of you?

I hope we all make it. JungleJenetics's Avatar
    JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I swear to god I got over this sh*t when I was like 16, c'mon OP. Let's be real there is a weird social stigma attached to dating black dudes and it's horrible but you deal with it. What's worse is when a girl is interested in you because they see you as a type of fuking "experiment". I've had girls that were never attracted to black guys interested in me only because I was mixed and therefore the "safe" option.
    Last edited by JungleJenetics; 11-14-2013 at 05:19 PM.
    Sig line can't be a novel

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hockeytownfan View Post
    I know a black girl that won't date black guys. He explaination of it was along the lines of (her words, not mine) "They're ignorant, violent, irresponsible, and dirty. Even the ones in suits that work at banks, you can take the black man out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the black man, they show their true selves at some point". My mind was blown.
    Lol women. Man I'm so over stressing about girls.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

So if she said you can take the black man out of the ghetto, "but" you can't take the ghetto out of the black man.. Wouldn't That be the same for her as well beings she was black?? Typical something applying to only a man, but not the female of the same race as if they don't do the same Chit.... Stupid bi7ch needs to think before she knocks down others.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Powerstroke07 View Post
    So if she said you can take the black man out of the ghetto, "but" you can't take the ghetto out of the black man.. Wouldn't That be the same for her as well beings she was black?? Typical something applying to only a man, but not the female of the same race as if they don't do the same Chit.... Stupid bi7ch needs to think before she knocks down others.

Although I'm doing better with girls and no longer FAer I just dont give a **** about women. Call me jaded, bitter or whatever, but I dont human evolution took logic into account at all.

when I say I dont give a **** I mean like...I'll take a 5/10 cool girl or rail out gold diggers when I'm old have a decent income. Everyone wins. deadly srs. No woman is worth me "winning over" just because she has a proportional face and dat ass. pls go.
    Last edited by otakutrevan; 11-14-2013 at 06:02 PM.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

annoying vegan bitchface aintevenmad's Avatar
    aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know of girls of a LOT of different races who think this way regarding men of their own race.

Originally Posted by aintevenmad View Post
    I know of girls of a LOT of different races who think this way regarding men of their own race.
    You associate with some stupid ass sloots.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Beach Boy XL View Post
    Just because someone doesn't live up to my standard in a certain area doesn't mean that I can't be friends with them. I'm sure they feel the same way about me.
    Fair enough. But if you think that there aren't guys of other races who treat their gfs and wives like chit.... well... you need to get out more.

JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Armoxus View Post
    Bitch what the fukc? Feels like every girl starting to say this now. Do they think they will be considered sluts if they date a black guy? It's like, "Oh yeah, I really like him, we connect on everything and go really well together, but I can't date him because I don't date black guys." THE FUKC?

BRB Perfect dude for you right there
    BRB can't date because he is black
    BRB BRB If I was Biggie I'd slap the shit out of these hoes.
    What fantasy world are living in that girls are just "starting" to say this. It's always been like that; the vast majority of white girls are not attracted to black guys. Deal with it and date a black girl. Or will you only date white girls (which puts you I'm the same category as the white girl discrimating on skin color).

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Fair enough. But if you think that there aren't guys of other races who treat their gfs and wives like chit.... well... you
    need to get out more.
    This. Beachboy go to iraq or Afghanistan if you want to see some quality gentlemen. and by quality I mean some of the worst husbands on planet earth concerning treatment of their women.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

annoying vegan bitchface aintevenmad's Avatar
    aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You associate with some stupid ass sloots.
    That was a wonderful, eloquent post. By your above post, is it okay for Iraqi and Afghan girls to refuse to date men of their race?

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aintevenmad View Post
    I don't disagree.
    Yep.

It's a funny old world out there.

retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why do you care so much? Let us live with this stupidity then. After all, less competition for you if I'm not going after your girls right?

It's been said in this thread before, it's preference. Judging from your sig you prefer Asians. That's cool man. I'm half Asian. Am I going to fault you for that? No because I couldn't care less what you do with your life. I care about what I do with mine.

So yeah, I might seem close minded to you, but I didn't always use to think this way. Years of experience has lead me here and I know I'm not the only one who thinks this way. This is probably also the reason why girls won't date black guys or will admit to dating them.

Since we're being honest here, what does your gfs family think of you?
    Yes I prefer Asians. I would never say, "I won't date ________ girls" simply based off the fact I know some crappy ones of that race. Every race has crappy people. You generalizing every single black male because you know some crappy ones is where I have a problem. I'm from Oakland, so I've seen a lot of the stereotypical black guys. That doesn't mean I'm going to write off every black guy I meet as a ****head.

And as you'd expect, they absolutely do not approve. But I'm glad that my gf is a strong enough woman to not simply write off all black guys due to her family being behind in the times.

I have no problem with preferences, but you saying you won't date a woman that has dated a black man is flat out ignorant. Hold an individual responsible for his/her own actions, not the actions of others.
    What is your deepest fear?

Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fair enough. But if you think that there aren't guys of other races who treat their gfs and wives like chit.... well... you need to get out more.
    Never said that. Anyone from any race can treat their wife/gf like crap. That's a given.

Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Some girls just don't like black guys. Get over it. For every white girl who won't date a black guy? There is a white girl, an asian girl, and a latina girl who love black dix.

And in my opinion there is nothing wrong with it. I wouldn't date an asian girl. I wouldn't have a kid with a white girl. My personal choices. Doesn't mean i'm racist just means i have my preferences.

Yes I prefer Asians. I would never say, "I won't date ________ girls" simply based off the fact I know some crappy ones of that race. Every race has crappy people. You generalizing every single black male because you know some crappy ones is where I have a problem. I'm from Oakland, so I've seen a lot of the stereotypical black guys. That doesn't mean I'm going to write off every black guy I meet as a ****head.

And as you'd expect, they absolutely do not approve. But I'm glad that my gf is a strong enough woman to not simply write off all black guys due to her family being behind in the times.

I have no problem with preferences, but you saying you won't date a woman that has dated a black man is flat out ignorant. Hold an individual responsible for his/her own actions, not the actions of others.
    Good post.

Here's the meat and potatoes of how I feel. I don't date girls who have dated black guys because I think they like to be treated like crap. Granted, it's not true of every black guy and I'm sure you're a good guy yourself, but when you see it enough times to make that correlation, it's just easier to move onto the next one.

I would like to think the way you do and to be honest, i used to. And yeah, there is an element of ignorance to it, but if I'm not the only one that feels this way, I can't be totally wrong, right?

Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good post.

Here's the meat and potatoes of how I feel. I don't date girls who have dated black guys because I think they like to be treated like crap. Granted, it's not true of every black guy and I'm sure you're a good guy yourself, but when you see it enough times to make that correlation, it's just easier to move onto the next one.

I would like to think the way you do and to be honest, i used to. And yeah, there is an element of ignorance to it, but if I'm not the only one that feels this way, I can't be totally wrong, right?
    Since when does being black = you treat girls horribly?

brb getting my basketball shoes, doo-rag, and mistreating women as I type this. thug life, chief keef, I be in the trap nikka
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

brb getting my basketball shoes, doo-rag, and mistreating women as I type this. thug life, chief keef, I be in the trap nikka
    bang bang. Nikka im 3hunna.

retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good post.

I read the last line of your post as, "If other people are ignorant, it's alright for me to be so as well." Hold yourself to a higher standard.

The fact that you just stated you assume a girl likes to be treated like crap simply because she's dated a black guy is astounding. You're a piece of work man.
    What is your deepest fear?

kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Never said that. Anyone from any race can treat their wife/gf like crap. That's a given.
    So what is so magical about the way black men treat there women like crap, that makes them gross to you, that differs from the way white men treat them like crap ?

If you admit any race can treat a woman badly then by your original logic, that you don't date women who date black men because they treat them badly, you shouldn't date any women except virgins or lesbians.

Why is me getting drunk and hitting a girl different from Johnny Whiteguy getting drunk and hitting a girl?

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JihadMeAtHello View Post
    What fantasy world are living in that girls are just "starting" to say this. It's always been like that; the vast majority of white girls are not attracted to black guys. Deal with it and date a black girl. Or will you only date white girls (which puts you I'm the same category as the white girl discrimating on skin color).
    And you're friends with the vast majority of white females in the world and have a direct line into their thoughts and preferences?

ok.

Anyone from any race can treat their wife/gf like crap. That's a given.
    I don't date girls who have dated black guys because I think they like to be treated like crap.
    You need to make up your mind.

Originally Posted by kingswing1 View Post
    So what is so magical about the way black men treat there women like crap, that makes them gross to you, that differs from the way white men treat them like crap ?

If you admit any race can treat a woman badly then by your original logic, that you don't date women who date black men because they treat them badly, you shouldn't date any women except virgins or lesbians.

Why is me getting drunk and hitting a girl different from Johnny Whiteguy getting drunk and hitting a girl?
    ... Because you're black. Judge will cook your @ss. Srs.

This forum, ********, real life interactions with people, and the world in general has made me hate people entirely. I just want to lift, listen to music, drive fast cars, lol, and play video games.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Originally Posted by Dreamer889 View Post
    ... Because you're black. Judge will cook your @ss. Srs.
    Court stat's terrify me. A legitimate fear of mine is like shoving or pushing a non black girl away from me defending myself and getting hard time. American courts. Not even once.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

I read the last line of your post as, "If other people are ignorant, it's alright for me to be so as well." Hold yourself to a higher standard.

The fact that you just stated you assume a girl likes to be treated like crap simply because she's dated a black guy is astounding. You're a piece of work man.
    Maybe it's not straight ignorance if other people think the same way I do. Maybe they have had similar experiences as I have had.

I'm astounded that you're astounded. You really have never heard someone say this before?

JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000) JihadMeAtHello is just really nice. (+1000)
    And you're friends with the vast majority of white females in the world and have a direct line into their thoughts and preferences?

ok.
    Just because you don't wanna believe it doesn't mean it isn't true babe

Originally Posted by kingswing1 View Post

You need to make up your mind.

Anyone from any race can treat women like crap. The difference is that I believe black guys do it more.

One of the guys I respect the most is black. He treats his girl right and he's just an all around great guy. It just so happens that I have met way more black guys who treat their women bad or have met more women who have been treated badly by black guys to think they're all as great as my friend.

Maybe it's not straight ignorance if other people think the same way I do. Maybe they have had similar experiences as I have had.

I'm astounded that you're astounded. You really have never heard someone say this before?
    ... i'm black and i've never heard a guy say that before. I've heard guys say "i won't date a girl whose dated a black guy" but they seem to have more of a problem with the girl being "stretched out" not so much with how she likes to be treated.

Lettuce brew real tea. Race has nothing to do with how you choose to treat women. In fact i know more asians who beat there wives/are controlling then black dudes. I mean black dudes cheat but we don't beat.

And a girls personality will tell you a lot more about the way she likes to be treated. People change. Maybe the black dude who treated her like chit is what made her realize she wanted an asian? Udk. Don't judge.

Closed Thread