Closed Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because it will disqualify her from being in a serious relationship with 90%+ of white dudes in the future (srs)

Most white dudes don't want to be with someone who has spent a lot of time watching the British Broadcasting Channel.

There's also that thing about just not being attracted to black people. There are a lot of stereotypes out that that just turn white people off.

Sorry brah, just the way things are.

shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shelifts1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    OP find women who are into black men, I bet there are some black men dating sites out there.

I have two friends who only date black guys

ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatKindaGuy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by shelifts1989 View Post
    OP find women who are into black men, I bet there are some black men dating sites out there.

I have two friends who only date black guys
    Didn't you replied to me just two hours ago in another thread with this?

Originally Posted by shelifts1989 View Post
    I'm sick of this site, it's totally negative and not encouraging at all.

I'm outta here.........
    So GET THE FUK OUTTA HERE you misshaped ugly old hag.

BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by aintevenmad View Post
    Black guys dont exactly have a reputation for being good boyfriends. When's the last time a black guy was the heart throb in a romantic movie ? If a girl doesn't have many close black male friends then her opinions and preferences will come from pop culture or word of mouth.
    You sound like a dumb broad
    Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ
    **Don't Notice Women Under D Cup Size Crew**
    **Loves Curly Haired Women Crew**
    ♡Lira Galore is a Goddess Crew
    ♡Crystal Renay is my wife

SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How in the fuk did this turn into relationships in movies? Lol

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ****liShred View Post
    Sloot gona sloot
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

annoying vegan bitchface aintevenmad's Avatar
    aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ****liShred View Post
    My fault.

sorry, not sorry, this thread is now about good movies.

kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000) kingswing1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    LOOK!

We are never going to agree. For some people the idea me dating a white girl is repugnant because there is a high rate of illegitimacy for people with my skin tone or people of my ilk have a reputation for being bad boyfriends (or whatever other idiotic rationale that has been brought up in this thread) and somehow that negates everything that is unique about me as an individual. I am fine with that , this isn't Fantasy land there are too many people in the world to get to know each one of them so you end up making assumptions. The difference being I know when I am being prejudice that I am open for a person to defy my expectations, but racist don't understand the concept of exceptional-ism and that people are a product of their environment not their genes and that I don't act like someone from the hood, the same way you don't act like some white meth head in Arizona.

Can we all just agree that OP is a ******* and move on

The whole point of this thread was OP got rejected by some sloot who is arguably (not really arguable she is) prejudice. Instead of making a thread about how he dodged a bullet dating some idiot he makes a thread lamenting the fact he didn't get to date a person who would look at an entire racial group and decide they are all similar enough that I know none of them have anything to offer me romantically.

Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Those would all be big negatives in my eyes.

How does a dumb white guy differ from a dumb black guy? Unless the problem is that you think all black guys are gangbangers?
    I have a good amount of black friends, men and women. I see the black guys treating their wives/gfs like crap and I see the black girls getting treated badly. Not all of them are bad, of course, but enough of them to make me stay away from girls who have dated black guys.

It's not fair and it's not right, but when you see the same result time and time again, you become cautious.

And no, I don't think all black guys are gangbangers.

miamigoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miamigoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miamigoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miamigoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miamigoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miamigoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miamigoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miamigoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miamigoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miamigoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miamigoon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Black guy checking in.

So, ever since I can remember, I've been attracted to white girls. Can't explain it. It's just what's happened. I've also pretty much only dated/hooked up with white girls too. Most, if not all, the girls saw me as an experiment, I guess. Can't recall any of them dating or hooking up with black guys before or after me. That said, I'm pretty confident in my looks and personality that I can pick up most white women (or at least approach them). The only girls that I won't do well with are the ones that simply do not prefer black guys. We all have preferences. I don't think it's racist or anything.

I will say though, in terms of dating, an average white guy probably has a better shot than me when it comes to an attractive white woman. In my experience, dating and hooking up have been two totally different ball games and I believe it's based on race. It is what it is.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Beach Boy XL View Post
    I have a good amount of black friends, men and women. I see the black guys treating their wives/gfs like crap and I see the black girls getting treated badly. Not all of them are bad, of course, but enough of them to make me stay away from girls who have dated black guys.

It's not fair and it's not right, but when you see the same result time and time again, you become cautious.

You look black brah.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You dodged a bullet OP. We all have are preferences, it is what it is. In my experience all the women who don't date black men usually are racist or have families that are and they are afraid to disappoint them. All the women that I've met who only date black men usually have issues or just experimenting. (this is just my observation)

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I feel like you agree with me but are expressing frustrations regardless.

Man on fire has Denzel as a good father figure but one that has some powerful demons of his own. Green Miles John Coffey is a gentle giant. .but a rather bumbling one. Swapping one negative stereotype for another.

Stupid exists in all races. But it will be a long time before we see a "perfect" black male protagonist.
    I listed a bunch of other movies.... What exactly constitutes a "perfect black male protagonist"?

Originally Posted by Beach Boy XL View Post

And you're friends with these guys.... why?

Maybe you need to associate with a better crowd.

retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm glad I landed my asian gf and she doesn't buy into any of this stupidity. (Black brah checking in)

Saying you won't date AN ENTIRE RACE is just flat out stupid (assuming you find a male/female of said race attractive). Judge people by their actions, not their pigmentation.

Everyone that says, "I don't date girls that dated _______ guys," please don't reproduce and spread your stupidity any further. You have no idea what their mate was like other than the fact that they were whatever race. I can't believe people actually care about something like that when choosing to date someone.

And they say the world is progressing....
    What is your deepest fear?

aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aintevenmad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I listed a bunch of other movies.... What exactly constitutes a "perfect black male protagonist"?

I haven't seen them, 'perfect' as in not flawed (alcoholic, emotionally unavailable, stupid). Liam Neeson's character in the Taken movies is an example of a "perfect" protagonist.

Anyway, we're just arguing stupid details now. My main point is that men of colour, particularly black men, are represented in a negative light in the media too often, and represented in a positive light too rarely. This creates a stereotype which does a disservice to black men in the dating world.

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Black guys dont exactly have a reputation for being good boyfriends. When's the last time a black guy was the heart throb in a romantic movie ? If a girl doesn't have many close black male friends then her opinions and preferences will come from pop culture or word of mouth.
    If that's the reason then black males are fortunate such women filter themselves out, because they obviously cannot think for themselves and thus aren't worth dating.

Originally Posted by MajesticLion View Post
    If that's the reason then black males are fortunate such women filter themselves out, because they obviously cannot think for themselves and thus aren't worth dating.
    I don't disagree.

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I haven't seen them, 'perfect' as in not flawed (alcoholic, emotionally unavailable, stupid). Liam Neeson's character in the Taken movies is an example of a "perfect" protagonist.

Anyway, we're just arguing stupid details now. My main point is that men of colour, particularly black men, are represented in a negative light in the media too often, and represented in a positive light too rarely. This creates a stereotype which does a disservice to black men in the dating world.
    Then those women are doing me a service. I don't want to associate myself with someone who believes everything they hear about a certain race from others.

This just doesn't go for blacks its any race.

Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerstroke07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wackyblacky View Post
    it's more racist than preference. If you're fat, you can lose weight. Don't have a job, get one. You can't do anything about being black.
    Now this is where you are wrong.. You don't have to be racist because you won't date someone of a different color. It's just not what your into wtf is wrong with that.. I sure would never date a Black, Native American , Chinese, Or anything other then White Women. Simply because I'm Not attracted to Other races. But I have got a lot of black friends Native friends, Asian friends, Ect. So there for IT IS A PREFERENCE....

Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tresiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by miamigoon View Post
    Black guy checking in.

Most, if not all, the girls saw me as an experiment, I guess. Can't recall any of them dating or hooking up with black guys before or after me.

The only girls that I won't do well with are the ones that simply do not prefer black guys. We all have preferences. I don't think it's racist or anything.

In my experience, dating and hooking up have been two totally different ball games and I believe it's based on race. It is what it is.
    Agree with this. Have had girls flat out say they wouldn't date a black guy not because they didn't want to but for fear of being shunned by family/peers. Have also seen it happen girls labelled a sloot (even if its a bf)/unclean/sympathizer etc. Some guys will not date them after this.

Originally Posted by Powerstroke07 View Post
    Now this is where you are wrong.. You don't have to be racist because you won't date someone of a different color. It's just not what your into wtf is wrong with that.. I sure would never date a Black, Native American , Chinese, Or anything other then White Women. Simply because I'm Not attracted to Other races. But I have got a lot of black friends Native friends, Asian friends, Ect. So there for IT IS A PREFERENCE....
    the WHY is what makes it racist, not the statement in and of itself.

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Plenty of girls out there like that.

No need to waste time on them.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Hollywood is still (and will likely always be) dominated by whites. Thus, I'd expect to see more films with white stars in them than black ones. It's going to be up to you to find the GOOD ones with black leads.

I did list some movies that should have satisfied your criteria... I'll add a few more to the list... "42". "Pursuit of Happiness". "Invictus". "Morpheus" in the Matrix Trilogy. "Hotel Rwanda". There ARE good ones out there.

Originally Posted by MajesticLion View Post
    Originally Posted by Beararms View Post
    Then those women are doing me a service. I don't want to associate myself with someone who believes everything they hear about a certain race from others.

This just doesn't go for blacks its any race.
    Yep.

Hollywood is still (and will likely always be) dominated by whites. Thus, I'd expect to see more films with white stars in them than black ones. It's going to be up to you to find the GOOD ones with black leads.

I did list some movies that should have satisfied your criteria... I'll add a few more to the list... "42". "Pursuit of Happiness". "Invictus". "Morpheus" in the Matrix Trilogy. "Hotel Rwanda". There ARE good ones out there.

Yep.
    There simply aren't *enough*. ESPECIALLY in the genre of romance. And it's a shame because I'm tired as fuk of Channing Tatum's dopey mug.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any girl that utters this is unworthy of the legendary broadcasting.

Edit: also didn't read a damn thing in this long ass thread
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Beararms View Post
    You dodged a bullet OP. We all have are preferences, it is what it is. In my experience all the women who don't date black men usually are racist or have families that are and they are afraid to disappoint them. All the women that I've met who only date black men usually have issues or just experimenting. (this is just my observation)
    I can confirm, I am racist

not cereal
    Dolphins-Marlins-Heat-Panthers
    Zach Thomas-Juan Pierre-D Wade-Roberto Luongo

Fire Fighter

Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To be honest, I don't see any girl saying that if she's attracted to you. If she does then that is just her polite way of saying she isn't interested. Now there might be family/friend influences that might make her keep it secret until she's really into you.

There simply aren't *enough*. ESPECIALLY in the genre of romance. And it's a shame because I'm tired as fuk of Channing Tatum's dopey mug.
    Morris Chestnut has been a heartthrob for years and most of his movies (I believe) have been romantic comedies.

Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beach Boy XL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Just because someone doesn't live up to my standard in a certain area doesn't mean that I can't be friends with them. I'm sure they feel the same way about me.

Biochemistry brah. AlmostAesthetic's Avatar
    AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlmostAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well OP I don't date fat girls so I guess i'm alright with this.
    MS I

*yellow fever crew*

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast