Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thats because a good sensible white girl wouldn't be looking for trouble dating black guys
    CXXXX{}=====>The madman laughs at his madness not because its funny but because he is mad<====={}XXXXD

eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100) eton900 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by GDPONE View Post
    Honestly I think half the reason most white sluts **** black dudes is because its seen as ... how to put it nicely ... the bad girl thing to do. Im sure some genuinely like black dudes but sloots gun sloot. Not like skin color has **** all to do with anything. But whatever.
    yes there most likely slooty white girls with daddy issues so more than anything they want to date a bad guy which the parents probably told were black guys which is why most of the time you see a white girl with a black guy shes fked in the head and would let anything get in her i speak on experience (srs)
    CXXXX{}=====>The madman laughs at his madness not because its funny but because he is mad<====={}XXXXD

BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eton900 View Post
    Thats because a good sensible white girl wouldn't be looking for trouble dating black guys
    I find it really pathetic when posters who normally just lurk decide to make a post and it's something like this.

AndyBarclay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyBarclay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyBarclay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyBarclay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyBarclay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyBarclay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyBarclay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyBarclay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyBarclay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyBarclay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyBarclay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP are you dark skinned?

Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dark skin brah checking in. No problem pulling the white pusays over here.

NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AndyBarclay View Post
    I'm going to have to disagree with you on that.

Based on real life experiences and from what I've read on the internet i think it's stay to assume that whites are still as racist as they were back in the old days.

The only difference is that they hide it because racism is considered "bad".

Fortunately, my parents didn't raise that way so i see things from a different perspective.
    Dude give me a break, You don't even look black. You got light colored eyes FFS. I have a lot more to say about this but comeon man, personal experience? Also some bull**** that is said on the internet is not the reality of what the majority of what a certain racial group concerns with. Also, haven't you considered the fact that maybe some of them think the way they do because of the negative conduct,criminal acts,etc of certain blacks? Why do you assume it's only because the person was born black that people have a problem with em?
    "Look sir I really don't want anything of this, and I go 'woosh' like dis and I slit you throat and its over and out.." - Bas Rutten

Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NfernalOne View Post
    Dude give me a break, You don't even look black. You got light colored eyes FFS. I have a lot more to say about this but comeon man, personal experience? Also some bull**** that is said on the internet is not the reality of what the majority of what a certain racial group concerns with. Also, haven't you considered the fact that maybe some of them think the way they do because of the negative conduct,criminal acts,etc of certain blacks? Why do you assume it's only because the person was born black that people have a problem with em?
    There are no white criminals right? Wrong. Black =/= criminal. There are criminals from every race. And tbh russians, jamaicans, asians, mexicans, italians are all way more criminal then any of these black dudes who claim to be in "gangs". Dudes like that are phuckin posers. Real criminals don't broadcast the fact that they are criminals.

If a person looks at me, and without taking the time to know me, automatically assumes "he's black so he must be ac criminal", they yea they are judging me based on race alone. And i see that chit happen everyday.

NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) NfernalOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dreamer889 View Post
    There are no white criminals right? Wrong. Black =/= criminal. There are criminals from every race. And tbh russians, jamaicans, asians, mexicans, italians are all way more criminal then any of these black dudes who claim to be in "gangs". Dudes like that are phuckin posers. Real criminals don't broadcast the fact that they are criminals.

If a person looks at me, and without taking the time to know me, automatically assumes "he's black so he must be ac criminal", they yea they are judging me based on race alone. And i see that chit happen everyday.
    Not trying to start any problems but maybe you should take a look at this.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenf...ung-white-men/

http://www.examiner.com/article/fede...ation-formulas

http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

This was with a simple google search
    "Look sir I really don't want anything of this, and I go 'woosh' like dis and I slit you throat and its over and out.." - Bas Rutten

Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AndyBarclay View Post
    OP are you dark skinned?
    This, I'm light skinned and white girls flow in (Srs, getting stalked too).

OP probably looks like grandpa midnight.

Not trying to start any problems but maybe you should take a look at this.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenf...ung-white-men/

http://www.examiner.com/article/fede...ation-formulas

http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

This was with a simple google search
    Called a vicious cycle. Don't feel like getting into it right now, but i wonder if the unemployment rate, poverty, and the judicial system have anything to do with those numbers?

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Breaking News: Every white person in the history of mankind is incapable of breaking the law. The socio-economic sitaution of black American is a combination of hundreds of years of oppression, lack of assimilation into white society (which we TRIED HARD and you guys((not you in particular)) said no for decades), and the black father role destroyed by social welfare. I'm not making excuses but that is why so many blacks may "act" this way you speak off.

You can't discriminate and give people the short end of the stick then act confused as to why a detrimental culture came from it.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Breaking News: Every white person in the history of mankind is incapable of breaking the law. The socio-economic sitaution of black American is a combination of hundreds of years of oppression, lack of assimilation into white society (which we TRIED HARD and you guys((not you in particular)) said no for decades), and the black father role destroyed by social welfare. I'm not making excuses but that is why so many blacks may "act" this way you speak off.

You can't discriminate and give people the short end of the stick then act confused as to why a detrimental culture came from it.
    This. Too high to type it out though. And it just wouldn't have sounded as good. Measle reps on Rc.

Called a vicious cycle. Don't feel like getting into it right now, but i wonder if the unemployment rate, poverty, and the judicial system have anything to do with those numbers?

Ok, but be that as it may if one racial group is more likely to commit crime,etc then another then people being reluctant to associate with that certain group is almost expected. I'm not saying I agree with them I am just stating the facts and how this plays a part in ones beliefs.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hate how these discussions become social commentary on blacks. Even if blacks and minorities attempt to assimilate with whites, this is an example that proves that many whites still share prejudices against them, which only fuels more disdain and resentment for them.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't date black dudes either. Sorry OP.

LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nzgs View Post
    I don't see the issue. I don't date black girls, they just aren't attractive to me. Doesn't imply racism in any way.
    i agree with your sentiment but...

I don't think OP is implying that...seems he is implying that a white woman may say that she may connect with a black guy in many or all ways (as she would/could with a non black man).... but just doesn't date them. just because.

-shrugs-

anyways....if a female has that kind of response ...really one should just move on...they are not the one for you if that is their kind of mentality.

Ok, but be that as it may if one racial group is more likely to commit crime,etc then another then people being reluctant to associate with that certain group is almost expected. I'm not saying I agree with them I am just stating the facts and how this plays a part in ones beliefs.
    And we are right back to the vicious cycle again.

Its up to both races to step up and change things, and among the younger generations this already happening. If you really get down to it the prejudging is the root of the problem. And imo this will probably never change, white people keep rationalizing reasons to keep black people out, black people keep rationalizing reasons to commit crimes. Not even just black people, poor people in general.

GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't see it being a problem that she doesn't like black guys.

Its a preference.

I don't particularly like Asians, just a preference.

White girl not wanting to bang a black guy is apparently racist?

juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000) juggerburn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why on earth would you let a few bad apples cause you to judge an entire race of people? The overwhelming majority of black people are not criminals. Check those stats. Not dating an entire race because of attraction I almost understand. Lets just leave it at that.

And we are right back to the vicious cycle again.

Its up to both races to step up and change things, and among the younger generations this already happening. If you really get down to it the prejudging is the root of the problem. And imo this will probably never change, white people keep rationalizing reasons to keep black people out, black people keep rationalizing reasons to commit crimes. Not even just black people, poor people in general.
    But that's what I mean, I am not sure it's rationalizing reasons to keep black people down if it's actually real stats and evidence. Rationalizing reasons to commit crimes on the other hand might be harder to argue.

Originally Posted by juggerburn View Post
    Why on earth would you let a few bad apples cause you to judge an entire race of people? The overwhelming majority of black people are not criminals. Check those stats. Not dating an entire race because of attraction I almost understand. Lets just leave it at that.
    Don't kill the messenger, I am just stating facts here.

But that's what I mean, I am not sure it's rationalizing reasons to keep black people down if it's actually real stats and evidence. Rationalizing reasons to commit crimes on the other hand might be harder to argue.
    Easy to argue when there is real facts and evidence that the judicial system is corrupt, cops are corrupt, and black people are still being oppressed till this day.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    LOL I love how the word "liberal" is so liberally thrown around here. smh
    anti-racism is unquestionably a liberal pursuit as the term is commonly used today.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm done here. I don't care about whites that make broad spectrum beliefs about all blacks from folk that embrace poor english, poverty lifestyles, and which is a direct result from whites in the first place.

brb lone wolf black guy for life.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    and which is a direct result from whites in the first place.
    and this is why you can't shake the racism.

Good luck with your blaming someonse else for the failing of your conversion to a civilized society goals in 2014.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    anti-racism is unquestionably a liberal pursuit as the term is commonly used today.
    you act as though eradicating ignorance is a bad thing. I like how 'liberal' is used as a libelous term against people nowadays.

Good luck with your blaming someonse else for the failing of your conversion to a civilized society goals in 2014.
    See what I said about blacks assimilating in society and the racism still faced by whites. It can get to people.

Myself and my parents are upper middle class and do better than most whites in America, yet we still encounter racism, etc. I work for a Fortune 500 Company and had a [former] manager make a comment calling me Trayvon Martin. I doubt he was racist at the core. Just a f*cking idiot more like it, but minorities have to encounter dumb sh*t like this more often than we'd like.

Something I've heard from whites before was that I 'talk white'. Whatever that means.

I seriously doubt he's blaming anyone. otakutrevan does quite well for himself and is a servicemen FYI.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Are you attacking him or blacks in general?

and to deny what he said shows your beliefs.

KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KFM219 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you've built up sufficient attraction, you could look like a gnome and a girl will bang you. Its the major difference b/w men and women. If you look like Quasimodo but you've built attraction in a woman she will find something about you that she's physically attracted to - your eyes, your voice, your hunchback, etc.

Any excuses like "there's no spark", "there's no chemistry", "I don't date black guys", etc. etc. are all just ways of a women telling you that she's not very attracted to you AKA she's telling you that you're a wuss and you didn't do anything to prove to her that you're a dominant male.

ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GJB9 View Post
    I don't see it being a problem that she doesn't like black guys.

Its a preference.

I don't particularly like Asians, just a preference.

White girl not wanting to bang a black guy is apparently racist?
    It is about how you present it. The way you just said it as being your preference is not the same way most white women who don't date black guys present it. I have ONLY dated white women so I have seen and heard it all.

May I ask why don't you like asians?

Originally Posted by KFM219 View Post

Any excuses like "there's no spark", "there's no chemistry", "I don't date black guys", etc. etc. are all just ways of a women telling you that she's not very attracted to you AKA she's telling you that you're a wuss and you didn't do anything to prove to her that you're a dominant male.
    WINNER!

If I had a dollar for everytime I heard "I don't sleep with black guys" or "You are the first black guy I have slept with" I would be rich

Is your bodyfat clogging your brain? I am civil person. Never in my entire life have I faulted white people or anyone for my problems. Anyone can change their lives for the better in a western nation, but to say why many issues black americans experience (high crime, out of wedlock births, fatherless homes, poor english, glorification of street culture and shaming blacks that steer away from that) and more isnt a direct result of segregation/racism and government aid is insane. Its a terrible viscous cycle that I honestly dont ever see ending in this country.

As I said blacks tried to go to white schools, live in white communities, and be the same. People died and went to jail for this, but white America was not having it. So even after the civil rights movement communities still stayed segregated. Do you even white flight? Brb oh no my neighbors are black we have to go sally. Then all the white owned business and infrastructure vanishes. Boom poverty everywhere. Think detroit or oakland. Blacks have never truly ran their own communities in this country. Just people living in a white ran environment. I think this is a subconscious but acknowledged thing.

Could everyone get together and fix this massive issue? Could Mexicans fix their country? Could Afghans progress to the modern world? Could southwest asians stop killing each other? Yes they all could , but people aren't like that. Cultural trends dont change overnight so you holding many american blacks to this standard of change that doesn't even exist is hilarious. You can't treat people like subhumans (misc favorite term for blacks) and deny them education and basic human rights and THEN RIGHT AT THE 1960 MARK expect this massive switch WHILE whites are still on that ****gy time. Gtfo

Cliffs
    Fatherless household
    Standard inner city black lackluster family
    Lived in project housing
    Got beat up all the time for "being different" (acting white as they say)
    I'm doing good today financially and civil you fat *******.

EDIT: I may have came at you with hostility but you really annoyed me.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast