AudiS4brah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Experiences with trib?

Bought a 250 Trib (the weaker stuff) and I've been using it on and off. Perhaps I'm not in the best condition to speak about its effects on me since I haven't been taking it consistently. When I do take it however it's 2 capsules with a meal or snack 20 minutes before going to the gym. My question is anyone who does use it consistently, how has it worked for you? What are some differences you notice while taking it that you didn't notice when you weren't on trib?
    **Audi Crew**
    **Tribulus Steak Rub Crew**

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good for libido
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Good for libido
    You won't notice anything but that^^^

It doesn't raise test
    Team VPX Sports Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

"FREE" White Heat Samples email: samples@vpxsports.com

Ever used a VPX product? Show us your in-store review and win!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158726173&page=4

Instagram: jabmaster2

R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Only good for increasing libido. If thats all you want, then go for it. Other than that, much better products on the market.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Only good for increasing libido. If thats all you want, then go for it. Other than that, much better products on the market.
    I wouldnt say there are "much" better products. No natural test booster on the planet is going to add muscle or strength.
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000)
    For me it's boners and increased appetite

Registered User mmafighterskiba's Avatar
    mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you were going to add in a natty test booster I would go with DAA, trib isn't worth it in my opinion with all of the other products out right now

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wouldnt say there are "much" better products. No natural test booster on the planet is going to add muscle or strength.
    Not true my man. I have been using Massularia from AI Sports Nutrition for almost 4 weeks now. I have noticed increased strength, libido, as well as muscle gains and an overall better muscular shape. I have been increasing my PR's consistently on all the major exercises, and I have changed nothing in my diet, workout routine, or supplements other then adding the Massularia. In fact, I subtracted creatine as a regular supp when I started this, just to really see if it had an effect. The only creatine I have been getting is from a few PWO's here and there, but not my regular 5 g a day. Nothing has changed in my lifestyle, but I have been noticing a difference. Can't say it is mind blowing, but it is something, and I am still early in my cycle as things like this typically take upwards of 4 weeks to REALLY start seeing results.

You are not going to notice significant strength and muscle gains from a natty test booster, let alone in 4 weeks.

Mood boost is possible. But they do not take you outside of natural test level range.
    Controlled Labs Warder

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are not going to notice significant strength and muscle gains from a natty test booster, let alone in 4 weeks.

Mood boost is possible. But they do not take you outside of natural test level range.
    Have you tried Massularia? Because again, I have been using it for 4 weeks, and I have been noticing gains. They are not huge gains, by any means, but they are significant. My deadlift 1RM was increased from 440 to 475, my squat was increased from 340 to 375 , I have had a torn chest muscle so I can't speak for my flat bench. I am getting stronger with my body weight work (i.e. muscle ups, levers etc). Granted, I have been training strength for a few weeks before starting my cycle, but these gains were much more drastic then they would have been on their own. Especially considering I cut out the regular creatine intake, and changed nothing else. I agree, natural test boosters aren't miracle workers for people who don't right, but in conjunction with proper training, they can make a difference.

Originally Posted by BenBlue View Post
    Have you tried Massularia? Because again, I have been using it for 4 weeks, and I have been noticing gains. They are not huge gains, by any means, but they are significant. My deadlift 1RM was increased from 440 to 475, my squat was increased from 340 to 375 , I have had a torn chest muscle so I can't speak for my flat bench. I am getting stronger with my body weight work (i.e. muscle ups, levers etc). Granted, I have been training strength for a few weeks before starting my cycle, but these gains were much more drastic then they would have been on their own. Especially considering I cut out the regular creatine intake, and changed nothing else. I agree, natural test boosters aren't miracle workers for people who don't right, but in conjunction with proper training, they can make a difference.
    http://examine.com/supplements/Massularia+acuminata/
    Controlled Labs Warder

That link more or less backs up what I am saying LOL it shows that the study had promising results at the equivalent dosages for humans. Yes, the study was done on rats, but the results were promising, as the article indicated.

That link more or less backs up what I am saying LOL it shows that the study had promising results at the equivalent dosages for humans. Yes, the study was done on rats, but the results were promising, as the article indicated.
    for libido
    Controlled Labs Warder

for libido
    and testosterone levels. Did you even read what you posted?

and testosterone levels. Did you even read what you posted?
    I dont think you are understanding our debate.

Just because test is raised, does not mean there will be an increase in strength and muscle mass.

Just because test is raised, does not mean it is raised outside of physiological norms.
    Controlled Labs Warder

My deadlift 1RM was increased from 440 to 475, my squat was increased from 340 to 375

My point is, attributing this to 4 weeks of a natural test booster is placebo.
    Controlled Labs Warder

I dont think you are understanding our debate.

Just because test is raised, does not mean there will be an increase in strength and muscle mass.

Just because test is raised, does not mean it is raised outside of physiological norms.
    I understand what you are trying to say completely. My point is, clearly further testing needs to be done to confirm, but based on the findings of the initial test, it can be argued that it would in fact raise levels above physiological norms. The test wouldn't have attracted as much attention as it did if it was a clear cut case of the levels only being raised slightly. Anyone who is familiar with the test knows that the results were promising but unsound. Much more research would need to be done to confirm one way or another, but it clearly has an effect on test levels. The degree of its effects are up for debate. But coming from someone who has been using the product, my opinion is that there is something worth exploring in Massularia. You are simply speculating based on limited research without having tried the product yourself.

My point is, attributing this to 4 weeks of a natural test booster is placebo.
    The gains were certainly drastic enough to safely say that it was not just placebo. Those are some pretty big jumps, especially considering I cut out the creatine.