Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Scivation Xtend **STRAWBERRY KIWI** product review

Scivation Xtend **STRAWBERRY KIWI** product review

Hey guys, finally finished up my tubs of another brand of intraworkout aminos (which i regret buying even tho they were b2g1 free) so back to my preffered brand it is. I have tried green apple, watermelon and blue flavour in the past but heard good things about the new strawberry kiwi flavour so i thought id give it a crack.

*Please ignore the speckles on the lens of my phones camera**

First things first, id like to point out that this is more of a flavour based review. Flavour to me is a key aspect of these supplements as I started using them to replace the sugar free sports drinks i was consuming to save money. I figured that the aminos and added extras can only help. I do personally feel that this product helps me me maintain my intensity longer in workouts. I also have noticed slight increases in recovery however i employee a lot of stretching, foam rolling and baths so im hardly an ideal control subject. If you care, my overall rating for this brand of intra workout amino would be 8/10

To give you an idea of how much product to water i used here is the container i used. I mixed roughly 2 heaped scoops into it and gave a brisk shake;

If you happen to care this is the colour this flavour mixes up too

As you can see, as with all Xtend flavours the mixability/solubility is 10/10. From the brisk shake only a very light foam appears on the top of the liquid that eventually fades. There is no grainy texture like some other amino drinks and no product remaining or sinking to the bottom.

Now onto the flavour! Well, wow, this stuff tastes so good i checked to make sure this product was still sugar free. Your immediately hit with a very refreshing juicy taste of strawberry and right where you expect to be hit with some slightly over-powering sweetness, a subtle sour note of kiwi crisply finishes of the experience. At that point you want to have another sip. My brother took a swig of this today at the gym and he asked me if it was a supplement still. This is definately my new favourite flavour and after a week of using a few scoops a day im still just as much of a fan.

Props to Scivation for this truly inspired flavour combination. The words strawberry kiwi on paper do not do this flavour justice and i would reccomend anyone to give this flavour a crack.

Taste: 10/10

Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilonso is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was tempted to get the Blue Raspberry but i think i will give this a shot now! Thanks. (Rep'd)
    Stay hungry, stay healthy, be a gentleman, believe strongly in yourself and go beyond limitations. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Indomitable.

Resident in the Skynet lowroller21212's Avatar
    lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks for the review! feedback for the Strawberry Kiwi is great so itll be the next one I try.
    Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

If you wanna make an omelette you gotta break some eggs - Tyler Durden

#FEECTING

Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pythonix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Wilonso View Post
    I was tempted to get the Blue Raspberry but i think i will give this a shot now! Thanks. (Rep'd)
    I prefer it to blue raz a lot if that helps

OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the review man. That flavor sounds amazing. Never tried the product but heard good things. Loving your bodybuilding.com cup!

Originally Posted by OxbowSky View Post
    Thanks for the review man. That flavor sounds amazing. Never tried the product but heard good things. Loving your bodybuilding.com cup!
    Cheers man. The bottle was a free gift with an order, pretty sick holds 2.2litres

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Strawberry Kiwi has taken over the top spot on my XTEND list. I oftentimes find myself adding a scoop or two to some water for no reason at all because it tastes so good.

Shout out to Aussie Land!!!
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    Strawberry Kiwi has taken over the top spot on my XTEND list. I oftentimes find myself adding a scoop or two to some water for no reason at all because it tastes so good.

Shout out to Aussie Land!!!
    Could see this replacing my diet pepsi haha

poosmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poosmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poosmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poosmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poosmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poosmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poosmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poosmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poosmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poosmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poosmudge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great review mate, will definitely be trying this flavour out (i usually get grape)
    Current/Goal (kg) - B: 140/200 D: 195/250 S: 180/225

*Dentistry Crew*
    *F1 Crew*
    *GC8 Crew*
    *WWE Crew*

thanks man, have not tried grape but this flavour blew all the old ones away.

Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome review man! Thank you very much.

I would highly recommend trying the Mango Nectar as well, that's also pretty delicious.

Originally Posted by Swedeheart View Post
    Awesome review man! Thank you very much.

I would highly recommend trying the Mango Nectar as well, that's also pretty delicious.
    cheers will try it next time im out or convince a mate to get it so i can pinch some

Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pythonix View Post
    cheers will try it next time im out or convince a mate to get it so i can pinch some
    Haha both will work!

Registered User PrinceAliAbabwa's Avatar
    PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great review! I've never used an intra-workout before but it's never too late to try, can't wait to pick some of this up.

Out of curiosity though, how is it only 5 calories per serving if each gram of protein contributes 4 calories, and there are at least 7g of BCAAs per scoop?

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PrinceAliAbabwa View Post
    Great review! I've never used an intra-workout before but it's never too late to try, can't wait to pick some of this up.

Out of curiosity though, how is it only 5 calories per serving if each gram of protein contributes 4 calories, and there are at least 7g of BCAAs per scoop?
    The FDA does not require companies to list calories for BCAA/amino products.

Echo in Eternity

Registered User PrinceAliAbabwa's Avatar
    PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrinceAliAbabwa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    The FDA does not require companies to list calories for BCAA/amino products.
    Ahh that clears things up, I was racking my brain trying to figure out this paradox, thanks!

Thumbs up

Ahh that clears things up, I was racking my brain trying to figure out this paradox, thanks!
    You're welcome.

Echo in Eternity

Cheers man - if your going to try an intra workout product definately go with xtend, i have tried a lot of the others and its the best.

Originally Posted by Pythonix View Post
    Cheers man - if your going to try an intra workout product definately go with xtend, i have tried a lot of the others and its the best.
    Thanks for the support!