eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100)

Macros and fatloss questions.

I'm 5'9, 15 years old and about 167( I am however confident that I can cut down to 157 by just losing water weight as I drink 2-3 bottles of Gatorade a day).
    I've came up with a good( or so I think) diet
    Mornings before school:
    2 cup of whey protein(vanilla) and 1 cup of milk
    1 cup full of egg whites

After school when I return( around 4)
    2 boiled potatoes without butter, probably a pinch of salt and petter

Around 4:30 I'll start my soccer training(individual) for about 1:30 minutes. It includes speed agility quickness work aswell as soccer related. I like to keep it as high intensity as possible with flexible breaks to insure maximal effort for each drill.

Around 6:15 I'll drink another milk and whey protein shake (2 scoops whey and 1 cup milk again)

And before bed I will each 2 cups of milk and 3 cups of "protein cereal" as my dad calls it. Very high in protein with 12g. Low in fat with 1g.

I've calculated it to be around 1500 calories( 1431 to be exact, rounded up to include little snacking that could and will probably be done).

The macros I have are protein 176.6, carbs 223.9 and fats 32.8.

I will take multivitamins that give me 100% of my daily needs for almost everything except ones that are covered by the food I eat.

My goal is to get to around 152-153 like this. Also, I was wondering if I should add bodyweight excersies with high time under tension or will that be too much.

Ps I used the bodybuilding.com macro calculator.

Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000)
    thats one of the shttiest diets ive ever seen in my life.

your phukin yourself up so hard kid, stop now. 1500 calories for a 167 GROWING lad?? dude you need to be on at least 2000.. AT LEAST. if you dont you are gonna fuk up your growth and spend the rest of your life as a skinny manlet.

Your fats are terribly low, they need to be closer to 100g than 32g...

learn about nutrition bro, read stickies, stop dieting at your age. (by all means learn about portion control)

And why is your diet so boring and bland? why have you written a meal plan? are you gonna eat the same chit every day for the rest of your life? wheres the pizza? the icecream? the doghnuts? your young man and your making trimming down a bit of fat excessive, punishing and unhealthy

Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dooxy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are 15 you do not need to cut even if you feel like you have to you are growing. And as long as you are playing sports, masturbate play computer game and go to school your body needs the extra calories in your age. No substitute you are a kid no offence intended. Am only getting upset that a young guy like you care about this.

Your date should no evolve about macros.

Breakfast
    - Serials fiber ones are good whole milk
    - Sandwich with lots of meat.
    - Maybe an apple or two

Snack time
    - Ricecakes you need them carbs!

Lunch
    - Rice, potatoes whatever a lot of meet and greens! Maybe some bbq sauce for extra calories.
    Snack time
    - Cupcake/ something maybe more fruit
    Dinner
    - Sam as lunch some normal food.

Am not saying you need to eat Burger king everyday but you need to eat at your age if you play sports your body is going to need even more.
    This is why most parents say: my kid is eating us out of the house it because your body is telling you, you need more food. 

Please go to http://scoobysworkshop.com/ and look at the Teen section for some good general advice.

Good luck

eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100) eastcoastATL is not very well liked. (-100)
    I just needed to lose that last bit if fat before the indoor soccer season comes around. It's dropped my vertical and increased my 40yd... I was only gonna do it for maybe like 2weeks. I've followed a lean diet before similar except for the protein cereal things... Except now my dad's new girlfriend doesn't let us have meat in the house.... I'll guess I'll just shed the water weight and during preseason of soccer I'll usually shed a couple lbs... I'll just eat what ever as long as it's natural and nutrious.

servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dooxy View Post
    You are 15 you do not need to cut even if you feel like you have to you are growing. And as long as you are playing sports, masturbate play computer game and go to school your body needs the extra calories in your age. No substitute you are a kid no offence intended. Am only getting upset that a young guy like you care about this.

Your date should no evolve about macros.

Breakfast
    - Serials fiber ones are good whole milk
    - Sandwich with lots of meat.
    - Maybe an apple or two

Snack time
    - Ricecakes you need them carbs!

Lunch
    - Rice, potatoes whatever a lot of meet and greens! Maybe some bbq sauce for extra calories.
    Snack time
    - Cupcake/ something maybe more fruit
    Dinner
    - Sam as lunch some normal food.

Am not saying you need to eat Burger king everyday but you need to eat at your age if you play sports your body is going to need even more.
    This is why most parents say: my kid is eating us out of the house it because your body is telling you, you need more food. 

Good luck

....I wanna be a kid again. Cupcakes!!!! omg back when i was in high school, I got jobs just to buy chinese food when i want. those were the days (though it caught up to me in fat eventually). I stopped being active and started being a closet nerd lol, eat lots of meat carbs and veges and play sports or lift. Profit

servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) servonlewis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eastcoastATL View Post
    I just needed to lose that last bit if fat before the indoor soccer season comes around. It's dropped my vertical and increased my 40yd... I was only gonna do it for maybe like 2weeks. I've followed a lean diet before similar except for the protein cereal things... Except now my dad's new girlfriend doesn't let us have meat in the house.... I'll guess I'll just shed the water weight and during preseason of soccer I'll usually shed a couple lbs... I'll just eat what ever as long as it's natural and nutrious.
    your issue with this diet, (i lol'd from the guy who said this is the worst diet he's ever seen), the worst issue with the diet is that it does not involve actually eating food!!

Wheres the steak, the chicken! The ribs, do you go out with friends?? Will they be happy with you drinking a cup of egg whites while out at a grill??
    Remember that protein shakes are also processed food, nothing beats actual food bro. Portion it, and eat REAL FOOD, shakes no more than once or twice a day.

A cup is a measurement I used to say the ammount of egg whites(usually around 6). I usually go out with friends on weekends and that's what I've included 300-400 calorie room. The reason there's no meat is that my dad's new "friend" doesn't let us keep meat in the house....

Should I simply just focus on cutting proportions? But continue eating whatever?

Bump

87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tell dad to get a new friend...

Just try and meet your minimums you calculated from the macro thread.

1500kcal is not enough though...

PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by eastcoastATL View Post
    The reason there's no meat is that my dad's new "friend" doesn't let us keep meat in the house....
    After reading this, my first thought went to "But eggs are baby meat" and I laughed.

But seriously, stop making it so complicated. You're 15, your body still isn't sure what it's doing with itself yet. Eat food, lift heavy, and make decent life choices that don't end you up back on these forums asking for dire help :P
    330.6 lbs - May 1st
    316.6 lbs - May 11th
    315.2 lbs - May 15th
    315.5 lbs - May 23rd
    305.6 lbs - May 30th
    296.6 lbs - June 6th - first time under 300 since '06
    297.2 lbs - June 13th
    292.8 lbs - June 20th
    295.4 lbs - June 27th
    291.8 lbs - July 4th
    287.4 lbs - July 11th
    286.8 lbs - July 18th