Closed Thread
Page 192 of 238 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,760 of 7135
    tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WhiskeyRitalin View Post
    No...

Anything you do to try get her back will push her away more.

Text her something basically like this, 'I've decided to move on, if you want to work things out contact me but I will not be waiting around'

And then NC and get on with your life... She might come back she might not... Point is if she doesn't it wasn't worth it.
    Yeah, already did all that, and trust me, I want to be fully in the NC club for life, but it's still fresh, so that little evil thought in the back of your brain just keeps convincing you that NC is wrong, and maybe she wants you to prove to her you've changed.

I'm in the NC club, but I still feel like I'm in it for her to miss me a lot of the time. I know that's the worst mentality to have, but I can't help it. I convince my brain so hard that she's not coming back, and to just move on, but you know how us weak ass humans are.

What really does help me, and this may sound super corny, but I ask myself, "what would Alonzo from training day do?" lol. Something about the movie training day helps me a lot. It just reminds me you gotta be a non chalant, smooth guy like Alonzo, and don't let the bishes phase you, and just do what you want to do, then I stop watching it, and the urges come back.

Gotta man up, and be like Alonzo. lol

daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tikay0036 View Post
    My fear is that it will show her that I don't give a crap about her, and I'm moving on, and the love wasn't real. I was being a dick head the days leading up to her breaking up with me.
    i don't believe NC is favorable in every situation. a great piece of advice i swear by is, 'do what you can live with.' whatever that may be for you, don't leave yourself with the haunting question of 'what if?'

i always ask myself, if this person suddenly left this earth, would i be haunted by all of the things i never told them when i still had the chance? or would i be content that they knew how i felt about them, and how much they meant to me? i try to keep this in mind because it supersedes fear, ego, & pride, and reminds me of what's truly important.

NC works best when there's nothing left to say...but if you feel there are things left unsaid, and/or you need to apologize, NC may not be most ideal approach until you've done so. when trying to decide the optimal path, let your conscience be your compass.

everyone struggles to cope with heartbreak [as this thread illustrates], but different people take different roads to recovery. don't feel like you have to walk the same path as others- what's important is making it to the other side.
    7:1

tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tikay0036 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by daisygirl713 View Post
    i don't believe NC is favorable in every situation. a great piece of advice i swear by is, 'do what you can live with.' whatever that may be for you, don't leave yourself with the haunting question of 'what if?'

i always ask myself, if this person suddenly left this earth, would i be haunted by all of the things i never told them when i still had the chance? or would i be content that they knew how i felt about them, and how much they meant to me? i try to keep this in mind because it supersedes fear, ego, & pride, and reminds me of what's truly important.

NC works best when there's nothing left to say...but if you feel there are things left unsaid, and/or you need to apologize, NC may not be most ideal approach until you've done so. when trying to decide the optimal path, let your conscience be your compass.

everyone struggles to cope with heartbreak [as this thread illustrates], but different people take different roads to recovery. don't feel like you have to walk the same path as others- what's important is making it to the other side.
    Thanks for the response. Yeah, I told her everything I needed to tell her during the official breakup. Literally went through our entire relationship, and where I messed up just to show her that I'm conscience of the heart break I caused.

Our last convo wasn't the best on my part, because I was a bit hostile, but the text I sent after told her enough of why I had to do NC. I'm not gonna say balls in her court, because that's so cliche, but honestly, she knows where my heart is, and she knows I don't hate her for anything.

On a journey of NC, and letting fate decide on this one. In the end, I realized sometimes all situations are the same in the end if you got dumped, if not for cheating or abuse problems. She doesn't want to be in a romantic relationship, and wants to be friends. I can't have that, and as a man I have to leave with my dignity, and respect in tact. Previous begging or not, I have to right my own wrongs this time.

Besides, if I ever do talk to her in the future, at least I'll have my manhood in tact with her. Imagine me doing the friend, and gaining her trust back thing, and she ends up being with another guy, and telling me we can't speak anymore. Not only did she use me as an emotional tampon, but I've lost every ounce of respect with her, and that can never be restored, ever. That's a scary, and disgusting thought.

Sometimes, no matter how hard it is, and no matter how much regret there might be, you gotta man up, and move along. I'm officially in the NC club.

So to respond to your response. I don't think I can live with the contact at this stage, and not knowing what it truly is. Is this really a chance to prove myself, or is this her way of weening off me, while looking for someone else, and keeping me on the back burner? Could never function on a day to day basis with that burning thought in my head. Tried it for 1 day on 2 separate occasions, and realized I have to go NC for my own sanity, and that healing, and moving on would be the best choice.

Once I'm totally indifferent to her, possibly contact her, and be a real friend to her, and not an ex BF with a hidden agenda. And possibly not even contact her ever again. Assuming she never contacts me.

the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    joining this club

it's hard for me to not check ex's blog or instagram. even though i know it's just going to be salt in the wound seeing what she's up to, i can't help myself sometimes

i'm trying to resist the temptation though

Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the response. Yeah, I told her everything I needed to tell her during the official breakup. Literally went through our entire relationship, and where I messed up just to show her that I'm conscience of the heart break I caused.

Our last convo wasn't the best on my part, because I was a bit hostile, but the text I sent after told her enough of why I had to do NC. I'm not gonna say balls in her court, because that's so cliche, but honestly, she knows where my heart is, and she knows I don't hate her for anything.

On a journey of NC, and letting fate decide on this one. In the end, I realized sometimes all situations are the same in the end if you got dumped, if not for cheating or abuse problems. She doesn't want to be in a romantic relationship, and wants to be friends. I can't have that, and as a man I have to leave with my dignity, and respect in tact. Previous begging or not, I have to right my own wrongs this time.

Besides, if I ever do talk to her in the future, at least I'll have my manhood in tact with her. Imagine me doing the friend, and gaining her trust back thing, and she ends up being with another guy, and telling me we can't speak anymore. Not only did she use me as an emotional tampon, but I've lost every ounce of respect with her, and that can never be restored, ever. That's a scary, and disgusting thought.

Sometimes, no matter how hard it is, and no matter how much regret there might be, you gotta man up, and move along. I'm officially in the NC club.

So to respond to your response. I don't think I can live with the contact at this stage, and not knowing what it truly is. Is this really a chance to prove myself, or is this her way of weening off me, while looking for someone else, and keeping me on the back burner? Could never function on a day to day basis with that burning thought in my head. Tried it for 1 day on 2 separate occasions, and realized I have to go NC for my own sanity, and that healing, and moving on would be the best choice.

Once I'm totally indifferent to her, possibly contact her, and be a real friend to her, and not an ex BF with a hidden agenda. And possibly not even contact her ever again. Assuming she never contacts me.
    Man, the only way you'll be indifferent is if you meet another woman and love her, and want her more than your current ex.

Thats why during rebounds I always say its never good to say whats on your mind, or "Clear" the air, because the one who gets dumped, looks like the emotional ***, to a woman who doesnt want to hear it in the first place, and the guy assumes they can try to guilt her into jogging the good times.

The quite opposite works, you ignore the sloot, forever, and let her make the next move. Never give your dignity by still trying to be her friend, or even try to win her back, when SHE breaks up with YOU.

A girl will break up with you when she already has a guy shes been talking to and messing around with. They're diabolical lol
    "Knowing others is wisdom;
    Knowing the self is enlightenment."

"Limitations are for people who set them, excuses are for people who need them"

"I just have this thing inside me that wants to eat and conquer. Maybe it's egotistical, but I have it in me. I don't want to be a tycoon. I just want to conquer people and their souls."

**Misc Strength Crew**
    **Would be in an Albanian crew if Albanians got along crew**

Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lux-Veritas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by the-truth View Post
    joining this club

it's hard for me to not check ex's blog or instagram. even though i know it's just going to be salt in the wound seeing what she's up to, i can't help myself sometimes

i'm trying to resist the temptation though
    Why torture yourself brah? Seeing her everyday just resets the process of getting over her.

"I just have this thing inside me that wants to eat and conquer. Maybe it's egotistical, but I have it in me. I don't want to be a tycoon. I just want to conquer people and their souls."

**Misc Strength Crew**

Originally Posted by Lux-Veritas View Post
    Man, the only way you'll be indifferent is if you meet another woman and love her, and want her more than your current ex.

Thats why during rebounds I always say its never good to say whats on your mind, or "Clear" the air, because the one who gets dumped, looks like the emotional ***, to a woman who doesnt want to hear it in the first place, and the guy assumes they can try to guilt her into jogging the good times.

The quite opposite works, you ignore the sloot, forever, and let her make the next move. Never give your dignity by still trying to be her friend, or even try to win her back, when SHE breaks up with YOU.

A girl will break up with you when she already has a guy shes been talking to and messing around with. They're diabolical lol
    Yeah, talking to a rebound right now. Totally not into it, but it helps filling the void left behind. We click way more than with my ex, have same interests, taste in music, but still in that, "if she's not my ex, she's just another girl" phase.

I used to never check her FB, but during the phase of the breakup where I didn't know if it was official, or it was just a break, I did notice some back and forth wall posts with her co worker. Could totally tell there was chemistry there, and it was just like, "WTF, you're just gonna message this guy like this while I don't even know if we're broken up for good?" She says they're just friends, and I was blowing things out of proportion. Mmmm hmmmm....

In the end, NC club. Moving on, and leaving with my manhood in tact.

Why torture yourself brah? Seeing her everyday just resets the process of getting over her.
    Imagine you check her Tumblr, and it says,

"I haven't fallen out of love with you. I still am in love with you. I am just scared of letting you back in, and then getting hurt again. I was hurt too many times, and I'm just scared of risking it all over again. Which is why I was going to give you that chance to earn back my trust. But I feel like you were trying to say either I have to take you back right this minute, or we're nothing. My love for you has not died. But the fear I have is so strong right now. I need to get my mind right, if you're already over me by that point then I can't do anything about that. But as of right now, I don't want to act on anything, knowing how scared I am, because then I could possibly end up flaking on you because of the fear I have. I don't want to do that to you. I was willing to let you prove to me that I can trust you again, and possibly take away that fear I have. But I can't act on the current feelings I have and just take you back right now, because it wouldn't be completely real."

This was after the first time of the "proving myself" stage. Lasted one day, because I didn't know if she was stringing me along, or if it was real. I wasn't about to take that risk, and invest my heart and soul into something that might not have been.

Also this,

"(my full name), I love you with all my heart."

I feel like damn I should have tried, but I read about bread crumbs, and all that. Still, I couldn't handle the proving phase, when it could have potentially become the "prove how much of a puppy dog bitch you are" phase. Went NC before I could do anymore irreparable damage.

Yeah, talking to a rebound right now. Totally not into it, but it helps filling the void left behind. We click way more than with my ex, have same interests, taste in music, but still in that, "if she's not my ex, she's just another girl" phase.

I used to never check her FB, but during the phase of the breakup where I didn't know if it was official, or it was just a break, I did notice some back and forth wall posts with her co worker. Could totally tell there was chemistry there, and it was just like, "WTF, you're just gonna message this guy like this while I don't even know if we're broken up for good?" She says they're just friends, and I was blowing things out of proportion. Mmmm hmmmm....

LMAOO@ the just friends. I hate when bitxhes say that, then try to guilt you with the "you're overreacting".

Always call out sloots on their bull****, because if you don't you look like the dumbass, the last thing want to be known is as a sluut. Well, if it talks like a sloot, acts like a sloot, its a sloot, you are a sloot!

I wouldnt worry about anyone broski. Bitxchs come and go, take a couple months being alot, reevaluate your life and start learning to live for you.

We GONNA MAKE IT BRAH!

**Misc Strength Crew**

Imagine you check her Tumblr, and it says,

"I haven't fallen out of love with you. I still am in love with you. I am just scared of letting you back in, and then getting hurt again. I was hurt too many times, and I'm just scared of risking it all over again. Which is why I was going to give you that chance to earn back my trust. But I feel like you were trying to say either I have to take you back right this minute, or we're nothing. My love for you has not died. But the fear I have is so strong right now. I need to get my mind right, if you're already over me by that point then I can't do anything about that. But as of right now, I don't want to act on anything, knowing how scared I am, because then I could possibly end up flaking on you because of the fear I have. I don't want to do that to you. I was willing to let you prove to me that I can trust you again, and possibly take away that fear I have. But I can't act on the current feelings I have and just take you back right now, because it wouldn't be completely real."

This was after the first time of the "proving myself" stage. Lasted one day, because I didn't know if she was stringing me along, or if it was real. I wasn't about to take that risk, and invest my heart and soul into something that might not have been.

Also this,

"(my full name), I love you with all my heart."

I feel like damn I should have tried, but I read about bread crumbs, and all that. Still, I couldn't handle the proving phase, when it could have potentially become the "prove how much of a puppy dog bitch you are" phase. Went NC before I could do anymore irreparable damage.
    Wow, what a emotionally manipulative kunt, she was just doing damage control, putting the blame on her, then shifted the entire blame on you, because she WASSS going to give you a chance but YOOUU had to blow it.

She is sitting you down on the sideline, in case the current dude she is fuxking doesnt work you, you're her plan B, because she think she has you completely under her manipulation.

Dont fall for it brah. Shes playing you!

**Misc Strength Crew**

LMAOO@ the just friends. I hate when bitxhes say that, then try to guilt you with the "you're overreacting".

Always call out sloots on their bull****, because if you don't you look like the dumbass, the last thing want to be known is as a sluut. Well, if it talks like a sloot, acts like a sloot, its a sloot, you are a sloot!

I wouldnt worry about anyone broski. Bitxchs come and go, take a couple months being alot, reevaluate your life and start learning to live for you.

We GONNA MAKE IT BRAH!
    Haha, I did. I told her in our last convo that I could never forgive her for talking to that dude on her FB like that, while I was left in the dark about whether the breakup was official or not. She kept saying, "you're overreacting". I said some other things too, I forgot. I just know I was calling her out on her BS, but not in a venomous way, but more like a, "stop trying to make me feel guilty. You broke up with me. Take some responsibility in that" type of thing. You could tell she was pissed about that lol. Girls hate when you call them out on their BS.

At least I know there was interest for another guy. Bishes be evil, yo! The 3rd or 4th time I read the wall posts, I was like, "damn, I'm trippin. This isn't really anything." Then the night we had our final breakup talk, they were sending some damn paragraphs to each other on her FB wall before I messaged her on FB. I was like, "oh hell nah!" It was clear as day there was mutual chemistry. Then we finally had our farewell talk, and it was EMOTIONAL.

NC club.

Wow, what a emotionally manipulative kunt, she was just doing damage control, putting the blame on her, then shifted the entire blame on you, because she WASSS going to give you a chance but YOOUU had to blow it.

She is sitting you down on the sideline, in case the current dude she is fuxking doesnt work you, you're her plan B, because she think she has you completely under her manipulation.

Dont fall for it brah. Shes playing you!
    Yessir, same thing a bunch of other people said on another forum. It's that transparent huh?

Haha, I did. I told her in our last convo that I could never forgive her for talking to that dude on her FB like that, while I was left in the dark about whether the breakup was official or not. She kept saying, "you're overreacting". I said some other things too, I forgot. I just know I was calling her out on her BS, but not in a venomous way, but more like a, "stop trying to make me feel guilty. You broke up with me. Take some responsibility in that" type of thing. You could tell she was pissed about that lol. Girls hate when you call them out on their BS.

At least I know there was interest for another guy. Bishes be evil, yo! The 3rd or 4th time I read the wall posts, I was like, "damn, I'm trippin. This isn't really anything." Then the night we had our final breakup talk, they were sending some damn paragraphs to each other on her FB wall before I messaged her on FB. I was like, "oh hell nah!" It was clear as day there was mutual chemistry. Then we finally had our farewell talk, and it was EMOTIONAL.

NC club.
    Oh, it was a complete plot to make you more pissed off, she knew you could tap into your emotions by using the very thing you caught her slipping on, to expound it and make it super clear.

I remember when I broke up with tis one girl, she was pretty smoking hot and me and my bro were always over her house and she'd always have like 3 of her girl friends there. And they thought they were clever kunts, but they were dumb af. I'd always sneak in subtle disses to them and they'd be like, "uh durrr..watchu meeen yo?!"

Anyway, after we broke up, they were posting pics on FB with them partying and dancing and some guys over.

I retaliated by taking pics with even hotter girls, every day that week. Eventually even got her hot cousins by the end of the week to com party.

By the 3rd day, she was like, I hope you ****ing catch an STD from those sluts, and her friends were sending me the same ****.

She played the game, I won. **** bitxhs mind games son, you just gotta be ruthless and forget their emotions, and dont look at them as if something you can get back together with.

Launch everything you've kept in the chamber that you wanted to see during the whole time you were together, and hurt her. Be an ALPHA

**Misc Strength Crew**

Yessir, same thing a bunch of other people said on another forum. It's that transparent huh?
    We can see it without a bias of emotion to it. Its always best to get another (intelligent) persons perspective.

**Misc Strength Crew**

Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    9 months since my first heartbreak, been NC for about 4 or so. It gets easier guys just hang in there. I started a new job recently which has taken me out of my comfort zone so I feel like I have stumbled back a bit in progress.

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A girl will break up with you when she already has a guy shes been talking to and messing around with.
    Thank you for the reps. Bosnian Krajina crew checking in.

This is pretty much a law of nature at this point. Unless you put her life in danger or something very extreme, a woman will not break up with you until she has found a replacement first.

Men usually have more pride than that; they will break up with a woman before they start looking for a replacement.

It really doesn't matter, when it's over, it's over. There's no such thing as a break, you're either together or you aren't. If there's any grey area where you're unsure, it's safe to say it's over. As for her monkey branching... Again, it really doesn't matter. It's one of those things like, will you care where they will bury you once you are dead?

Originally Posted by SwaggerMcdaniel View Post
    How much do you guys believe in "what goes around comes around?"

W regards to relationships and karma ?
    Karma doesn't exist although people who treat other people poorly tend to engage in behaviors that are self destructive so in that sense, what goes around does come back around.

Originally Posted by ElixanderVild1 View Post
    I'v slept with a few girls, sort of helps the confidence a bit but that wears off. Not at all ready for a relationship, I just don't have it in me to care about any other girls at the moment..
    The more women you sleep with, the less control that they will have over you. On one hand, you become callous to their advances, hence the less control part... on the other hand, it makes you painfully numb to any emotional attachment that they show, even if they are decent women.

Promiscuity has ruined several of my potential relationships, I would not recommend it as a confidence booster. Despite the benefits, it comes with negative side effects, if you ever intend on being in a relationship.

DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Had another dream about her

In this one I had a dream that she texted me to come fuk her lol and I went to her place and talked about how much of a bish she was to me and hurt me, I woke up thinking It actually happened for a minute
    "Its not what you look like on the scale, but how much you weigh in the mirror"~ GJ

Pilot Crew
    Proud Manlet Crew

"obsession is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"~Zyzz Brah (R.I.P)
    "Breathe into your balls"~ Elliot Hulse

It aint easy being cheesy Wantaripbod's Avatar
    Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    INNN.

Broke up with fiance because found out she was talking with another guy. She texted me the day after apologized and said she loved me. I regrettably say i responded. With a " im not mad at you. Im mad at myself for fooling myself into thinking you were the girl i wanted in my life."

Ended with that and im sticking to it...

I still have urges to contact her though
    US ARMY 74D

*Yellow Fever Crew*
    *No fap/No porn Crew*
    *Motorcycle Brah*

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wantaripbod View Post
    INNN.

Broke up with fiance because found out she was talking with another guy. She texted me the day after apologized and said she loved me. I regrettably say i responded. With a " im not mad at you. Im mad at myself for fooling myself into thinking you were the girl i wanted in my life."

Ended with that and im sticking to it...

I still have urges to contact her though
    Didn't you recently post how you cheated on this girl during your long distance? Safe to say neither of you should be together at this point, nor should you act indignant considering you're no better.

voltzwagon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Starting NC today. Hurts, but also strangely motivating. Were all gonna make it brahs.

Oh, it was a complete plot to make you more pissed off, she knew you could tap into your emotions by using the very thing you caught her slipping on, to expound it and make it super clear.

I remember when I broke up with tis one girl, she was pretty smoking hot and me and my bro were always over her house and she'd always have like 3 of her girl friends there. And they thought they were clever kunts, but they were dumb af. I'd always sneak in subtle disses to them and they'd be like, "uh durrr..watchu meeen yo?!"

Anyway, after we broke up, they were posting pics on FB with them partying and dancing and some guys over.

I retaliated by taking pics with even hotter girls, every day that week. Eventually even got her hot cousins by the end of the week to com party.

By the 3rd day, she was like, I hope you ****ing catch an STD from those sluts, and her friends were sending me the same ****.

She played the game, I won. **** bitxhs mind games son, you just gotta be ruthless and forget their emotions, and dont look at them as if something you can get back together with.

Launch everything you've kept in the chamber that you wanted to see during the whole time you were together, and hurt her. Be an ALPHA
    Yep, NC crew for life. **** this bish.

Originally Posted by voltzwagon View Post
    Starting NC today. Hurts, but also strangely motivating. Were all gonna make it brahs.
    Be ready to ride the waves. Remember, they're just waves. I got like 10 different urges to call or text my ex today, resisted them all, and was relieved after every time I resisted. Trust me, just ride the waves. No pain, no gain.

petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petemar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by daisygirl713 View Post

I'm petemar, and I endorse this post.

It always hurts when someone doesn't want to hear from you, when you have to say goodbye to someone who brought happiness into your life. Letting go is hard, and we all tend to look for a "proven method" or a "guaranteed success" plan to get over all the pain. But here's the thing: just as each of us are unique, so also are our lives. You can't use NC as an across-the-board solution, because it won't be the right choice 100% of the time. YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW YOUR HEART. You have to try to understand yourself and work through the pain, learn whatever you can out of the situation, and move on.

To whoever is trying to "get someone back"... I understand what you're dealing with, and if you feel you need to try, go for it, but ultimately... fighting for a relationship that fell apart is like towing a ship out of the ocean after it sprung a leak and hoping it won't sink again. You have to realize that you deserve so much better than someone who doesn't want to bother with you. You deserve the kind of love you give out. Sure, it's hard to find people who are mature enough and strong enough to love deeply (especially in today's world, ugh), but when you find it, well, you won't have to worry about this sh!t anymore. It might not be smooth sailing, but you'll know that you can count on that person to love you no matter what - even when you aren't lovable.

Lol, sappy romantic ideals coming from a sappy, romantic guy.
    Last edited by petemar; 11-02-2014 at 09:47 PM.

I'm such a weak ass. I broke NC a few minutes ago, and texted her, "you sleeping? Wanted to see if you got that promotion."

Now I feel like crap. I know I'm not ready to talk to her without going crazy, and how the hell am I supposed to tell her nc for the 4th damn time without her thinking I'm a flip flopper.

I'm sorry brahs. Such a weak bish.

the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm such a weak ass. I broke NC a few minutes ago, and texted her, "you sleeping? Wanted to see if you got that promotion."

Now I feel like crap. I know I'm not ready to talk to her without going crazy, and how the hell am I supposed to tell her nc for the 4th damn time without her thinking I'm a flip flopper.

I'm sorry brahs. Such a weak bish.
    just don't tell her anything

she will figure it out if you stop talking to her

we all have our moments of weakness, just try to make a commitment and stick to it. we're all in this together

just don't tell her anything

she will figure it out if you stop talking to her

we all have our moments of weakness, just try to make a commitment and stick to it. we're all in this together
    I'm 50/50 on this one. I want NC so I can come at her down the line, and be indifferent, but if tell her NC again, or just completely ignore her then its like a sick mind game to her.

I want to text her, "I shouldn't have texted you. Just was thinking about you. I have to go no contact again."

I want to do this NC thing, but don't want to sever all ties for life. Put myself in the worst situation ever.

I'm a glutton for pain.

I'm 50/50 on this one. I want NC so I can come at her down the line, and be indifferent, but if tell her NC again, or just completely ignore her then its like a sick mind game to her.

I want to text her, "I shouldn't have texted you. Just was thinking about you. I have to go no contact again."

I want to do this NC thing, but don't want to sever all ties for life. Put myself in the worst situation ever.

I'm a glutton for pain.
    i'm in a similar situation

for me, i know that if we tried to be friends right now while she's out fuking other dudes it would just be painful for me/jealousy/etc

maybe we'll be friends down the road, but for now i know i just need time to get over her, better myself, and just minimize the pain I have to experience

you could just tell her that you impulsively texted her, but then you realized that you still aren't ready for her to be a part of your life + you need time to heal

i'm in a similar situation

for me, i know that if we tried to be friends right now while she's out fuking other dudes it would just be painful for me/jealousy/etc

maybe we'll be friends down the road, but for now i know i just need time to get over her, better myself, and just minimize the pain I have to experience

you could just tell her that you impulsively texted her, but then you realized that you still aren't ready for her to be a part of your life + you need time to heal
    Yep, I just texted her it was a mistake, and I'm still not healed. I said I can't contact her anymore blah blah.

OK, I'm sticking to this NC thing with the intention of actually healing, moving on, and accepting the fact that she's not compatible for me in a relationship, and accepting that we won't be bf/gf again.

I swear, next time get an urge, I'm posting in this thread.

Day 1 on 11/3/2014.

I'm officially IN. Help me brahs....

ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I sent her a happy birthday text, she responded. Life goes on and nothing has changed, pointless really...

mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Day 1 on 11/3/2014.

I'm officially IN. Help me brahs....
    Stay safe brah.
    *Georgia Crew*
    *Negged by Quest Bar Manlet crew*
    **FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew**
    ►►►http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403◄◄◄

Closed Thread
Page 192 of 238 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 ... LastLast