Closed Thread
Page 98 of 238 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,940 of 7135
    mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mjb108 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wtf leaving the gym and what do you know my ex pulls in next to my car and I hear her shout awkward. Dumb bish you parked next to me so childish. Was about to say something to her but restrained she's dead to me and a cheating sloot.
    Last edited by mjb108; 06-01-2014 at 01:13 PM.
    Traps on Traps on Traps

demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this song though brahs....hold me

Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For phuck's sake, was going so well. I'd started putting her out of my mind, had banged a few other girls, wasn't getting as upset and then today she texts me a load of feels about how she thinks there wasn't real closure, that she expected me to fight harder for her and that she just broke up with me in the moment and didn't expect that to be it, and I ignored her at first but then she kept ringing me so I picked up eventually and... all the feels have come back.

Don't know what she wants, don't even know what I want now.
    Last edited by Wolvuk; 06-01-2014 at 03:57 PM.
    *Getting aesthetic is just a hobby crew*
    *Still pretty shredded though crew*

Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Day 2 of NC.

As much as I want to contact her I know I'd only be wasting my time as leading up to this every text I had sent her she had ignored and not replied to.

I know how much it sucks when a chick NCs you, so all I can do is do the same to her.
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What the heck? Looks like the "big guy upstairs" is trying to show me his/it's sense of humor perhaps??

After 3 months or so NC, about 2 months of having FB deactivated... I decide to activate it today, today being a Sunday, I decide to do some laundry and clean up, and guess what pops up...?

Love letters she sent me early on in the relationship! O_O I was convinced I threw all the cards, in fact i ripped them... you should have seen the complete shocked look on my face brahs... =(

... urghhhh... why! why! why! smh

Direct quotes: "the world in my heart is you!", "I am forever yours."

Wolvuk: shouldn't have picked up, but do share the conversation, how did it end? You said you don't want her back mane, but even if she wants you back... do NOT take her back now pls. Take it from me, it didn't end well again, and I am sure many brahs here know those feels.
    Last edited by kjoel007; 06-01-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kjoel007 View Post
    Wolvuk: shouldn't have picked up, but do share the conversation, how did it end? You said you don't want her back mane, but even if she wants you back... do NOT take her back now pls. Take it from me, it didn't end well again, and I am sure many brahs here know those feels.
    Well one of the catalysts for us breaking up is that I was going to meet her at a club one night but couldn't get in because they weren't selling tickets, so I waited outside for a while hoping to score one and it wasn't happening. I texted her I was going home, and my phone died. At this point I catch one of my mates and he's going somewhere else; I'd already been drinking and was in the mood for a night out, so I tagged along with his group. Stayed out a few hours, had some drinks and chilled before going home.

Gf calls me the next morning saying she'd been really worried; she'd texted me after my phone had died saying she'd leave the club and we could go somewhere else together, which I didn't expect because tickets for that night were expensive (was like a post-graduation party thing.) Asked me what happened, wanting to keep things simple I just said I'd gone home, phone had died and I'd fallen asleep because I'd been a bit drunk and tired. At this point she tells me she'd phoned the front office of where I lived and asked them what time I'd gotten in (they can tell by my key fob being scanned,) the WK ******* at the front desk told her I'd gotten in at 3am when I'd said I was home for 1am. So yeah, that kicked off the argument which lead to us breaking up.

She texts me today after nearly 2 weeks and asks if anything happened that night because it was apparently shady. I wasn't going to reply, but then she sent another text saying she'd assume I must have cheated on her because of my silence, which pissed me off so I ended up picking the phone up and assuring her that I was loyal the whole time we were together. Hung up cos I lost signal and we started texting.

She's telling me she feels really weird about it, misses me, still loves me and didn't expect it to go down the way it has. And I was being a bit on dat 'yeah well I loved you so much and you hurt me' ****gy time, which was a mistake. Last text she sent me is 'well I feel a bit better knowing you're having doubts too, goodnight x' and I don't even know what to reply to that or if I should.

I'd be lying if I said I don't miss her. But I've been with other girls, I can only assume she's been with other guys. The situation would be phucked if we got back together.
    *Getting aesthetic is just a hobby crew*
    *Still pretty shredded though crew*

explosivewater will become famous soon enough. (+50) explosivewater will become famous soon enough. (+50) explosivewater will become famous soon enough. (+50) explosivewater will become famous soon enough. (+50) explosivewater will become famous soon enough. (+50) explosivewater will become famous soon enough. (+50) explosivewater will become famous soon enough. (+50) explosivewater will become famous soon enough. (+50) explosivewater will become famous soon enough. (+50) explosivewater will become famous soon enough. (+50) explosivewater will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some hoe I was trying to **** ditched me twice on two dates. Added to the NC list.

SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on NC.

Met this girl in October of last year. Had never been in a serious relationship and honestly wasn't looking for one, but we started talking about a lot of things in our past and found that we had a lot of the same feelings and experiences and really bonded over it. I had never talked to anyone about any of this, and it started an emotional connection that I'd never had before. Eventually after a couple of months of talking I asked her to be my girlfriend after leaving Christmas dinner with her family.

She was honestly the best thing that ever happened to me, and she's told me the same. I was in the middle of a career change and she was there for me and supportive every step of the way. She had had major self esteem issues and I did my best to always be there for her and show her that she was a beautiful person worthy of being loved. I could have seen myself marrying this girl, srs.

Fast forward to 2 weeks ago, she calls me and says we need to talk after I get off work. Obviously I know what that means. I go over there and she tells me she feels like we aren't supposed to be together because she doesn't feel the same as when we first got together. I was angry as hell so I barely said anything and left. Cried like a fukking baby all the way home.

I was planning on NC but every day or two she would text me. I always responded but only with 2 or 3 word answers. Exactly a week later I'm out getting hammered with my friends and all I can think about is her, so I text her "I miss you." She tells me to come over and talk. We talk from about 3 am till 7:30 about things. I told her I thought I had lost myself in the relationship and I needed to get back to being the person I was before we dated. She agrees and says this makes her rethink things. We part saying that we'll keep talking and see what happens.

A few days later she comes over and we talk more. I tell her I know I need to keep working on myself, but that none of this would feel right without her. She stays over, we have sex, and she starts bawling her eyes out after. Won't tell me what's wrong so I just hold her until she falls asleep. Next day she texts me saying she was upset because something just didn't feel right, and she thinks it's because she isn't ready to settle down and is having thoughts about experiencing more.

This fukking shatters me bros. I mean I am inconsolable. I talked to her again yesterday, told her she was making a mistake and that she wouldn't find anything out there like what we have, or anyone that will love her like me. She says she has to find out for herself. I leave and, again, bawl my eyes out the whole way home.

I want nothing in this world more than I want to be with her. She says she still loves me but that it's not fair to either of us to stay together when she's having doubts. I guess I understand that but I could barely get out of bed and face the world today. I don't know if I've ruined any chance of getting back together or not, but I know whether we're going to end up together or not I need to go NC and give her a chance to think about things.

Misc give me strength.
    *Misc Beard Crew*
    *Ex Fatty Crew*
    *Chicken Legs Crew*
    *Didn't Think Shuri Was Gonna Make It Crew*

Living Room Laundry obe1cannoli's Avatar
    obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SackExchange64 View Post
    In on NC..
    Sorry you're feeling bad bro.. I know that feel.

It's really hard to give advice when you don't know ALL the details, but it's clear that talking it out at this time isn't going to fix whatever the issue is. One thing I will say to you is that you need to learn to NEVER be emotionally co-dependent on your significant other. There is so much shadyness and unpredictability in this world that you run the risk of getting crushed if you allow someone that kind of control over your emotions. I know, I've been there. Now I know that's easier said than done, but it's a crucial lesson that needs to be learned if you want to be in a healthy, romantic relationship.

I'm not going to say go NC, unless you know for sure its not going to work out at this point in time (which is probably the case). But definitely do not have any emotionally charged conversations with her right now, and limit communication as much as you can. I usually only suggest NC when the other person has done something shady, but if shes just confused and hasn't done anything malicious it would be mean to completely ignore her if she's in as much pain as you. I think limited communication would be beneficial for you so you can put things in perspective and get control of your life back.

Heartbreak can really mess you up.. gotta get back to living your life for you, and not for someone else. A partner is just a great bonus. You're not alone brah, we're all gonna make it.
    Last edited by obe1cannoli; 06-01-2014 at 08:35 PM.

AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I did the no contact thing after some dude took my virginity and never spoke to me again. Made it all seem like it was going somewhere and put effort into trying to court me, but he fell off the face of the earth after he slept with me. I hit him up twice after and he made up excuses. I said screw it and did no contact after that. It's been almost a year and it hurt a lot. I used to be super naive, now I don't trust anyone. I'm happy I did no contact though. I gotta learn from my mistakes and move on. Can't dwell on something I can't fix. I don't hold any hatred or anything towards him. It happened and it was a lesson I needed to learn. Not everyone deserves trust, it should be earned.

obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AgentAsh007 View Post
    I did the no contact thing after some dude took my virginity and never spoke to me again. Made it all seem like it was going somewhere and put effort into trying to court me, but he fell off the face of the earth after he slept with me. I hit him up twice after and he made up excuses. I said screw it and did no contact after that. It's been almost a year and it hurt a lot. I used to be super naive, now I don't trust anyone. I'm happy I did no contact though. I gotta learn from my mistakes and move on. Can't dwell on something I can't fix. I don't hold any hatred or anything towards him. It happened and it was a lesson I needed to learn. Not everyone deserves trust, it should be earned.
    Never trust anyone crew checking in

AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentAsh007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by obe1cannoli View Post
    Word.

SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SackExchange64 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry you're feeling bad bro.. I know that feel.
    Thanks bro. Appreciate the advice.

Honestly I had always subscribed to the opinion that emotional dependency was a bad idea before but holy chit it's easy to forget that when you find someone you really connect with.

Her having second thoughts after not seeing me for a week makes me think that she could just feel confused and that maybe there's still a shot, but even if that's the case I don't think I need to contact her. Give her a chance to miss me and see that she's throwing a good thing away because of a fleeting feeling. But if that's not the case and she really wants to go out and experience life and date around so she can figure out what she wants, I'll at least have a head start on NC and getting over her.
    *Misc Beard Crew*
    *Ex Fatty Crew*
    *Chicken Legs Crew*
    *Didn't Think Shuri Was Gonna Make It Crew*

Originally Posted by SackExchange64 View Post
    Thanks bro. Appreciate the advice.

Honestly I had always subscribed to the opinion that emotional dependency was a bad idea before but holy chit it's easy to forget that when you find someone you really connect with.

Her having second thoughts after not seeing me for a week makes me think that she could just feel confused and that maybe there's still a shot, but even if that's the case I don't think I need to contact her. Give her a chance to miss me and see that she's throwing a good thing away because of a fleeting feeling. But if that's not the case and she really wants to go out and experience life and date around so she can figure out what she wants, I'll at least have a head start on NC and getting over her.
    Oh trust me I know. Hindsight is always 20/20. Just wanted to remind you since I'm an objective party.

Sounds like you already have a plan, but make sure you're honest with yourself about what your intentions are with NC. If you're just trying to make her miss you so she'll come back, be prepared to deal with what may happen if she comes back, then you guys break up again in a few weeks. Then you're back to square one. But if you're intentions are to break your emotional dependency, then get rid of the ulterior motive to have her miss you and come back to you, and do it to start living a healthy life again. Be true to yourself.

Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reading these posts makes me sad. I remember being there (and sometimes I still have those moments). Guys and gals, it'll get better...srs.
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm
    instagram.com/dymatize
    ********.com/dymatize
    twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: sarahvyx

Registered User SwaggerMcdaniel's Avatar
    SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just a reminder to never stalk social media. not now, not 10 years from now, not ever.

you will not find something you want to see i guarantee you
    destiny xbone misc crew

it piss

kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Wolvuk View Post
    Well one of the catalysts for us breaking up is that I was going to meet her at a club one night but couldn't get in because they weren't selling tickets, so I waited outside for a while hoping to score one and it wasn't happening. I texted her I was going home, and my phone died. At this point I catch one of my mates and he's going somewhere else; I'd already been drinking and was in the mood for a night out, so I tagged along with his group. Stayed out a few hours, had some drinks and chilled before going home.

Gf calls me the next morning saying she'd been really worried; she'd texted me after my phone had died saying she'd leave the club and we could go somewhere else together, which I didn't expect because tickets for that night were expensive (was like a post-graduation party thing.) Asked me what happened, wanting to keep things simple I just said I'd gone home, phone had died and I'd fallen asleep because I'd been a bit drunk and tired. At this point she tells me she'd phoned the front office of where I lived and asked them what time I'd gotten in (they can tell by my key fob being scanned,) the WK ******* at the front desk told her I'd gotten in at 3am when I'd said I was home for 1am. So yeah, that kicked off the argument which lead to us breaking up.

She texts me today after nearly 2 weeks and asks if anything happened that night because it was apparently shady. I wasn't going to reply, but then she sent another text saying she'd assume I must have cheated on her because of my silence, which pissed me off so I ended up picking the phone up and assuring her that I was loyal the whole time we were together. Hung up cos I lost signal and we started texting.

She's telling me she feels really weird about it, misses me, still loves me and didn't expect it to go down the way it has. And I was being a bit on dat 'yeah well I loved you so much and you hurt me' ****gy time, which was a mistake. Last text she sent me is 'well I feel a bit better knowing you're having doubts too, goodnight x' and I don't even know what to reply to that or if I should.

I'd be lying if I said I don't miss her. But I've been with other girls, I can only assume she's been with other guys. The situation would be phucked if we got back together.
    Hmmm, I see, I see, so she caught you in a small white lie and ends the relationship... she overreacted and made her bed, let her lie in it. "Breaking up" with someone is a VERY big deal, and one must live with the consequences. But if you do want to get back with her, doing it now would be a mistake.

AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AgentAsh007 View Post
    Word.
    ^ Doing it wrong crew.

BreakYouDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakYouDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakYouDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakYouDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakYouDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakYouDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakYouDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakYouDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakYouDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakYouDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakYouDown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AppsBrah View Post
    ^ Doing it wrong crew.
    This. Not everyone out there is a dishonest piece of **** khunt.

So haven't really posted much in here. For those who know my story, I think I made it! I know mentally I don't suffer those emotional rollercoasters and I barely think of her.

Was my birthday a few days ago and I thought she may send a "happy birthday" message since we did date for nearly 5 years... But no. Strong icequeen. Didn't really get to me but I had a feeling that she maybe would?

I haven't seen her for past 4 months so I'm not sure how that would make me feel. I've kinda planted a seed in my head telling myself that she's got a new bf so that if we do bump into each other, it'll be easier I guess?

IS that a good idea?

weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    After almost 2 weeks of NC. Been doin good, just found some personal chit she wrote about me a day after the breakup and her chit didnt make sense. I lol'd and got rid of almost all emotions for wanting to get back with her. At the end of the post was "I'm know I'm probably in the wrong" lol

Should I delete/block on FB and skype? I just can't stand the sight of her not because I want her back, but because the things she thinks literally make no sense and it annoys me. I don't want to seem phased by the breakup though, seeing as how I have a girl or two lined up now.
    **Sniffs air as HBB walks passed me crew**
    **Farts as I pass by HBB to mark territory crew**

Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flapjacks28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Broke up with girlfriend of almost 1 year tonight. First girl I ever loved (still do). Neither of us want to lose each other but it had to happen and we both saw it coming. I ended it (or so I thought) with "Good luck with everything, I hope you find whatever makes you happy." She replies "You too. Take care." Sad but relieved, I delete the text convo and remove her from all social media networks. 30 mins later I start getting angry texts from her, clearly she was offended I removed her on twitter, fb, IG, snapchat, etc. I said we agreed we're not going to try to be friends so what's the point in keeping in touch. She says "**** it I'm going to bed." She didn't unfollow me on anything though, idk if she's trying to e-stalk or what. I have a feeling she's going to make NC difficult to do :/
    "People ask me: 'what's your strongest body part?' I tell them: 'my mind.'"

shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000) shirtlessbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    just here to vent brahs. around a month ago i lost the hottest chick i've ever been with over some bs. she's already moved on and every conversation since then has been either short or ended in her upset with me. i know no contact's the way to go but just can't keep it up. i've gone no contact for a few days at a time but always end up caving in. i'm not sure what i'm holding on to since i know there's no future but i just can't let go. also i'm trying to get back out there but none compare to her and still not sheriff ready to date tbh. feelsbadman.

weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weeabrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by shirtlessbrah View Post
    just here to vent brahs. around a month ago i lost the hottest chick i've ever been with over some bs. she's already moved on and every conversation since then has been either short or ended in her upset with me. i know no contact's the way to go but just can't keep it up. i've gone no contact for a few days at a time but always end up caving in. i'm not sure what i'm holding on to since i know there's no future but i just can't let go. also i'm trying to get back out there but none compare to her and still not sheriff ready to date tbh. feelsbadman.
    strong join date and first post lol

delete her number and delete her from all social media. that and just talk to other girls, whether if youre interested in them or not. thats what im doing and its helping me get by the days. i guess its a validation thing, as long as i know im desirable, im fine being alone for now.
    **Sniffs air as HBB walks passed me crew**
    **Farts as I pass by HBB to mark territory crew**

TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by shirtlessbrah View Post
    Ignore that bish. Out of sight out of mind brah.
    Do you even leaf?

Registered User zackarykapowski's Avatar
    zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    welp brahs, my ex just messaged me on fb after a year and a half. bish is seriously insane. i sent a friend request to a girl that was our mutual friend, she messages me like an hour later going off. bishes cray.

OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Checking in.

Been no contact for over two weeks and everything was slowly getting better. But the last two-three days have been really tough for some reason. My supervisor was talking about my ex (we work for the same company, different location) and it was still really hard to hear her name.

Luckily I am leaving for a trip to Miami tomorrow so hopefully I can get this chick off my mind!

Also my ex, her friend and my best friend are all going to the beach tomorrow. Not sure why it annoyed me a lot but it did. They never hung out when we dated, what gives?

Originally Posted by OV3RB3RG3R View Post
    Checking in.

Been no contact for over two weeks and everything was slowly getting better. But the last two-three days have been really tough for some reason. My supervisor was talking about my ex (we work for the same company, different location) and it was still really hard to hear her name.

Luckily I am leaving for a trip to Miami tomorrow so hopefully I can get this chick off my mind!

Also my ex, her friend and my best friend are all going to the beach tomorrow. Not sure why it annoyed me a lot but it did. They never hung out when we dated, what gives?
    Two weeks ain't that long brah.. it could the months of NC to drop the feels. When people ask me about my ex I tell them not to even say her name, and I just drop the subject.

You know exactly why it bothers you about your friend and your ex. Be honest with yourself about why you are reacting the way you are. Before you can truly move on you need to find a way to accept the breakup and focus on learning from it, and getting engaged in your own life again. I'm just now starting to enjoy things in life again for what they are, and not whether I'm experiencing them with someone or alone. It's the path to no-dependency.

Good luck, and work on finding that acceptance.

pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    almost broke down after 6 months NC and wanted to text her yesterday as it was both of our birthdays.... kinda was expecting one from her but never got one.

all sorts of bad feels going on right now

OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OV3RB3RG3R is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Two weeks ain't that long brah.
    Thanks brah. I know it will take awhile, but never been through this chit before. I have been trying to accept everything but the way things ended really f'ed my mind up. She ended things on the phone and said she never wanted to see or talk to me again. No closure. Truly chit situation.

BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackRadio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    20 days of no contact after getting dumped by my gf of almost 3 years.

Was terrible at first, got a bit easier about a week ago and now it's becoming harder again. Everything I do/see makes me think of her. But I've been running, playing music, hanging with my dudes and keeping busy at work a lot so that definitely helps.
    Combo of getting dumped for first time/thinking she was the one is a tough one to swallow.

We gonna make it.
    Check out my band! https://makingmattersworse.bandcamp.com

Misc Guitarist #8

Closed Thread
Page 98 of 238 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast