Closed Thread
Page 184 of 238 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,520 of 7135
    ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Had a dream about her last night. Some other country was bombing us and I was leading her to safety... And her ti-tties were out. What does it mean?

I'm not even in full no contact and it's been almost 4 months since we broke up. I still look at her ********, or did... About a week ago she changed her status thing to 'In a relationship'.. I assumed she had made things official with this fat guy from her work.. Then a few days ago she disabled her whole ******** and it hasn't come back online?

ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by killertom3 View Post
    Sup brahs.. Last night my gf dumped me just before my birthday which is tomorrow. Basically we have been dating for 7 months and for the last 2 months our relationship was long distance because she had to move back to her home country. In an effort to save our relationship I moved to her country and ended up staying there for 2 months but had to go back home cos i couldn't find a job.

I sacrificed so much for our relationship, I stopped studying and failed most of my tests so I could spend time with her, spent over £2000 to try and move to her country and stay with her. The last 3 weeks have been long distance and in this time she have become incredibly distant, and not felt like the same person. Last night when I wanted to talk about when we would next see eachother, she turns the conversation around and tells me she wants to break up. Her excuse was that she doesn't feel the same anymore... I'm just heartbroken after everything I've done for her, I invested everything and she invested nothing. I still can't believe she would break up with me just before my birthday after everything I've done.

She says she wants to stay in touch because we haven't fallen out, but I don't know if I can. Should I go no contact or what brahs? Need help here
    You're 18, she's in another country and she dumped you after you made all the effort you could to be with her? Yes, you should go no contact. You already know that. You know you should, but you wont do it. There are guys out there in their 30's and 40's losing their wives of ten years. Those guys have a reason to worry, you're 18 and have lost your first love, you're going to be okay.

You'll feel like crap for a few months, and you will contact her and she will probably lead you on, but the reality is it was never going to be forever. One way or another you were always going to break up. I mean how many couples do you know that stay together from 18 until old age? F-ucking none.

(Pay|Money|To|My|Pain) CapoeiraGuy91's Avatar
    CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ElixanderVild1 View Post
    Had a dream about her last night. Some other country was bombing us and I was leading her to safety... And her ti-tties were out. What does it mean?

I'm not even in full no contact and it's been almost 4 months since we broke up. I still look at her ********, or did... About a week ago she changed her status thing to 'In a relationship'.. I assumed she had made things official with this fat guy from her work.. Then a few days ago she disabled her whole ******** and it hasn't come back online?
    Dreams can be weird or meaninful, i learned that trying to analize dreams is worthless, they'll make you sad from time to time but the feeling will fade away, stop e-stalking dude, it wont do you any good, just throw you back at the beginning and make you feel worse since you found nothing, learn this: you will NEVER find anything that helps you or makes you happy on an ex's FB, stay strong
    *Broad Spectrum Omnivorous Samurai Impaler*

"Banging only hot chicks is for *******s, the true Broad Spectrum Omnivorous Samurai Impaler bangs everything that walks"

-Be wiser than yesterday, fight harder tomorrow, but don't ever forget to live today.-

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just passed 1 year since her last text to which I did not reply. she did show up at my business about 2 months ago. but I wasn't there.

#feelsgoodman

#yestoallmen

lol
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ex facetimed me yesterday but my phone was on do not disturb so it must have cancelled right away, don't get why she keeps reaching out when she is apparently so happy and after the **** she did at the end of our relationship

Crazy

Arcadiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arcadiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arcadiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arcadiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arcadiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arcadiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arcadiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arcadiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arcadiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arcadiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arcadiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Strong 48 days NC so far, no signs of breaking.

To all you cats out there struggling within the first couple of weeks, don't be weak and give in. Just had such a boost when I heard through a mutual friend that she still talks about me a lot, made my day she is still hung up to some extent despite claiming she was over it all.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Keep repping out those month sets brahs, 100% gets easier. Even just short of two months strict NC (deleted and blocked on Social media), I now actually laugh at how badly I WK'ed her and put up with **** I should have stamped out early on.

WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiskeyRitalin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Arcadiu View Post
    Strong 48 days NC so far, no signs of breaking.

To all you cats out there struggling within the first couple of weeks, don't be weak and give in. Just had such a boost when I heard through a mutual friend that she still talks about me a lot, made my day she is still hung up to some extent despite claiming she was over it all.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Keep repping out those month sets brahs, 100% gets easier. Even just short of two months strict NC (deleted and blocked on Social media), I now actually laugh at how badly I WK'ed her and put up with **** I should have stamped out early on.
    Lessons learned for both of us, in our next relationships we will know what mistakes not to make! ie, laying down the law and passing the **** tests.

Also I do get enjoyment when my ex contacts or moans about me but i know this is bad as i should just be indifferent.

Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    F'ing hell dudes.
    I just found out that my exgf is falling in love with some other dude now..and he loves her already.
    THIS IS JUST AFTER LIKE NOT EVEN A MONTH OF SPLITTING!

Was with her for two years.
    i feel sick.

I tried no contact..but its crazy hard..especially at night. Can't sleep at all. My mind races and I go through a million things in my head.
    Da fuq do i do?
    Can't handle this ****.

GOOD thing is, is that she's joined the army and leaves for basic in about 3 weeks.
    So I guess the no contact thing will happen no matter what..

The dude she's falling for is in the army to...but he's going to a different place.

cant believe this.
    Never thought any of this would happen.
    She started chatting up this dude when we were on our "break" even.
    sigh thats prolly the worst part maybe.
    well no...the part where she didn't tell me and continued to chat up that dude was the worst part.

Ooh and her excuse for chatting up this guy *and others* was, "i needed to know there were other good people in the world"

what in the fuq..... Then wats her fuqin excuse for continuing to progress things with this guy?
    Holy fuq so many emotions going thru me now.

OOOH And of course she now "wants to be friends" and all this other bs -_-

WELL THATS GREAT! Some other dude that doesnt really care much for her gets to bang her, while I give her emotional support for her problems and ****.

Must be outa her mind if she thinks ill be "friends" with her, when I'm f'ing still in love with her.
    Last edited by Cthulhu28; 10-18-2014 at 07:08 PM.

KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Went 3 weeks NC fine, met her at a party last week and spoke.

Been texting most of this week flirting a lot, especially yesterday where we were texting all day. Turns out we're both at the same party last night - she won't say a fuking word to me and everytime I try she runs away with another guy.

Fuking done with wasting my time on the sloot, really want to get back to NC and get over her completely. But today is exactly one month since we finished and it's hit me hard today. Just wanna lay in bed and cry.

Bulking from 170 to 190

gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KAnderson1 View Post
    Went 3 weeks NC fine, met her at a party last week and spoke.

Been texting most of this week flirting a lot, especially yesterday where we were texting all day. Turns out we're both at the same party last night - she won't say a fuking word to me and everytime I try she runs away with another guy.

Fuking done with wasting my time on the sloot, really want to get back to NC and get over her completely. But today is exactly one month since we finished and it's hit me hard today. Just wanna lay in bed and cry.
    Delete her from all media so you wont be tempted to contact her and stay strong.
    עם הנצח לא מפחד מדרך ארוכה

Living Room Laundry obe1cannoli's Avatar
    obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cthulhu28 View Post
    F'ing hell dudes.
    I just found out that my exgf is falling in love with some other dude now...
    Been there. Chit hurts. Women can justify to themselves any shady thing they do and it's all based on emotion. "Oh well he made me mad so I don't feel bad for getting with another guy." I think guys value respect and loyalty more. Not all guys, but most I think. Even if she feels bad she will not let you see it because she knows it hurts you to know she's with someone else. It's shady chick 101.

Regardless of what happened, you need to know that whatever cycle happened with you will probably happen to this guy too. And even if it doesn't, oh well. It is done between you two and you need to immediately go into recovery mode and not let her get one more ounce of pleasure of knowing she hurt you. Even if she's not getting pleasure out of it you need to respect yourself and not give her anymore of your time. If she respected and valued you, you'd still be together so no need to give her what you're not getting in return. Go NC. Delete her from all social media. Block her number. Get rid of everything that reminds you of her. Hang out with someone, even if you're depressed. Don't drink or do drugs. Do not break NC. Move on.

KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gadiper View Post
    Delete her from all media so you wont be tempted to contact her and stay strong.
    I would but it's so fuking hard man, I do want her back but at the same time I don't anything to do with her.

Really need to stop stalking her Twitter as well. She gives me so much false hope, and in reality I'm her second choice right now.

Bulking from 170 to 190

najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    21 days no contact. Today would have have been our 4th year anniversary. SO many phuckin feels in the air right now. I’ve broken NC 3 times before at 1 month but this time is different. She brutally hurt my ego and told me to delete her/never contact her again/she doesn’t love me. I deserve better. You deserve better. We all deserve better. We all gonna make it brahssssss. Shout outs to the guy above who is on like 49 days. Motivated me today.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

One life, one shot.

ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dated for 3 years, lived together for 2.5. He spent 6 months training for a triathlon which his family was gonna come up and visit for. I made t-shirts for everyone to wear for the big day and ordered a huge cake.

He went away on a business trip end of August and came back saying that he doesn't love me anymore and that he never saw himself marrying me.

He broke up with me that night (plane came in at like 3am.) His family came up and stayed at our apartment the next morning. They want to still wear the shirts and ask me to still come to the triathlon because "I've supported him through training for 6 months."

I reluctantly put all my emotions aside and stand in the rain for 8 hours to cheer my little heart out in my god damn puffy paint t-shirt.

Get back to the apartment, family leaves, he says he wants to try again. Changes his mind 2 days later and says that I can stay at the apartment for however long I need to find a new place (I can't afford the full rent on my own, he can.) I move out later that week.

Have been no contact for 2 months. Deleted all social media (I didn't have FB or Instagram before him so no loss there really.) Have not heard a peep from him.

Saw him yesterday morning on the street with a new girl. Quickly turned a corner and evaded the awkward situation, but can't help but feel a little down.

Tried to go on a few dates, but I don't think I'm emotionally in it and don't want to waste anyone's time.

Time to focus on me. One of the hardest things was saying goodbye to the dog we got together. I loved that little pup with every bone in my body.

When I got my own apartment, I did get a new dog. (I've lived with a dog all my life so not having one around was harder than I thought.) Trying to give her all the attention that she deserves and well as keep my emotions in check, but yesterday sucked.

Edit: He's was 27 and I'm 26.

No cliffs, just don't read if too long.
    Last edited by ATriscuit; 10-19-2014 at 08:26 AM.

CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapoeiraGuy91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would but it's so fuking hard man, I do want her back but at the same time I don't anything to do with her.

Really need to stop stalking her Twitter as well. She gives me so much false hope, and in reality I'm her second choice right now.
    Maybe you want her back, but deep down you know you don't need her, just delete her, go NC and if you come across just ignore her, she's using you for validation, she's not worth your time and also there's a **** ton of chicks out there waiting to be taken, gear up, go get some!

"Banging only hot chicks is for *******s, the true Broad Spectrum Omnivorous Samurai Impaler bangs everything that walks"

-Be wiser than yesterday, fight harder tomorrow, but don't ever forget to live today.-

Is the Alpha & the Omega. Death Strike's Avatar
    Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not sure if this counts but just broke it off with this girl I was seeing after realizing she's still smashing other dudes

so this is Day 1 for me

- deleted all texts
    - removed from fb

she's still my lab partner though so I guess it may not be a true no contact
    Last edited by Death Strike; 10-19-2014 at 04:17 PM.
    "Adversity breeds strength"
    "Self-Improvement is mental masturbation"
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
    Those who are willing and able to separate themselves from the weakness and vulnerability of emotion will rise above those who are bound and victimized by it.

--------------
    "Most shy girls are ugly and most hot girls are whores.
    Your hand will never let you down so why don't you just stick with that"

DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In. Day 2 for me. Everything was going fine then out of the blue she says she doesn't love me anymore, but I really don't think that's true. She might just be overwhelmed with school and work.
    One of her friends posted a picture of her at a party last night on instagram. I really don't think she would get with another guy but you never fukin know.
    Just feel crushed rn. Almost two years and God knows how much money down the drain. Hold me misc I don't know if I'm gonna make it.

Originally Posted by DylanC96 View Post
    In. Day 2 for me. Everything was going fine then out of the blue she says she doesn't love me anymore, but I really don't think that's true. She might just be overwhelmed with school and work.
    One of her friends posted a picture of her at a party last night on instagram. I really don't think she would get with another guy but you never fukin know.
    Just feel crushed rn. Almost two years and God knows how much money down the drain. Hold me misc I don't know if I'm gonna make it.
    Take my advice and no contact & Ignore completely, in 3 months or so she'll pop up then you can decide if you want her back. Which by then you probably won't.

It's fukin **** man I hate NC! Went 3 weeks nc and it just keeps begging harder, cried all this morning.

Can't ****in deal with seeing her with an other boy if still makes my blood fukin boil

Bulking from 170 to 190

daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ATriscuit View Post
    Dated for 3 years, lived together for 2.5. He spent 6 months training for a triathlon which his family was gonna come up and visit for. I made t-shirts for everyone to wear for the big day and ordered a huge cake.

He went away on a business trip end of August and came back saying that he doesn't love me anymore and that he never saw himself marrying me.

He broke up with me that night (plane came in at like 3am.) His family came up and stayed at our apartment the next morning. They want to still wear the shirts and ask me to still come to the triathlon because "I've supported him through training for 6 months."

I reluctantly put all my emotions aside and stand in the rain for 8 hours to cheer my little heart out in my god damn puffy paint t-shirt.

Get back to the apartment, family leaves, he says he wants to try again. Changes his mind 2 days later and says that I can stay at the apartment for however long I need to find a new place (I can't afford the full rent on my own, he can.) I move out later that week.

Have been no contact for 2 months. Deleted all social media (I didn't have FB or Instagram before him so no loss there really.) Have not heard a peep from him.

Saw him yesterday morning on the street with a new girl. Quickly turned a corner and evaded the awkward situation, but can't help but feel a little down.

Tried to go on a few dates, but I don't think I'm emotionally in it and don't want to waste anyone's time.

Time to focus on me. One of the hardest things was saying goodbye to the dog we got together. I loved that little pup with every bone in my body.

When I got my own apartment, I did get a new dog. (I've lived with a dog all my life so not having one around was harder than I thought.) Trying to give her all the attention that she deserves and well as keep my emotions in check, but yesterday sucked.

this made me sad, and i truly felt the pain emanating from your words...i'm so very sorry you are going through this. i know how incredibly hard it is to heal from heartbreak. i hope you have a good friend to be your shoulder to cry on, and someone who will listen when you need to talk. i'm glad to hear you have a new puppy tho, i'm sure she is a great source of love and companionship for you.

giving you a virtual e-hug-- stay strong, sister! you will get through this, i promise you, but remember to give yourself the time necessary to heal. there is no rush...
    7:1

DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DylanC96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WhiskeyRitalin View Post
    Take my advice and no contact & Ignore completely, in 3 months or so she'll pop up then you can decide if you want her back. Which by then you probably won't.
    Yeah you're right. I think I can pull through this. Gonna hangout with my close friends a lot and am planning on driving up to visit one of my friends at uni and go to some crazy parties this weekend. I don't know if getting messed up and hanging out with a bunch of other girls is a good idea but we'll see how it goes.

It's fukin **** man I hate NC! Went 3 weeks nc and it just keeps begging harder, cried all this morning.

Can't ****in deal with seeing her with an other boy if still makes my blood fukin boil
    It really does suck, idk how some of these brahs can go so long without giving in but if they can do it then we can too. We'll make it through this mane. One day at a time. That's how we gotta look at it.

intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ATriscuit View Post

I've posted in this thread a fair amount but this is truly awful. I've had some breakups but I can't really imagine something like this, just completely out of the blue and totally cold. I'm sorry that this happened to you and with you all the best. Only time will heal your wounds.

Registered User SwaggerMcdaniel's Avatar
    SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Feels ITT

You guys are all gonna make it

I've had to see multiple gfs of mine parade other dudes around.. Had my heart broken, but I'm still here

You will be stronger from this
    destiny xbone misc crew

it piss

Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deathcore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my situation is weird, she can't make up her ****ing mind.

she will call me and text me in the middle of the night saying "i love you, i want to be with you" then I'll reply "what does that even mean?" and she'll reply "can't we wait a bit, i need time"

like wtf?

Wink

Yeah you're right. I think I can pull through this. Gonna hangout with my close friends a lot and am planning on driving up to visit one of my friends at uni and go to some crazy parties this weekend. I don't know if getting messed up and hanging out with a bunch of other girls is a good idea but we'll see how it goes.
    Make a promise to yourself. If you do want her back realise any communication you make at this point will just drive her further away. So when the urge comes text a friend or another girl.

Make sure her numbers and social media is deleted. Remember you were fine before this girl so you'll be fine after. Basically act like she never existed and she won't be able to stand it, her contact will be get more overt as it goes on. (Ex... My ex has now started trying to FaceTime me)

In other news ex is still trying to contact me yet posting up pictures of being 'with her boy'. Big facade. What do we reckon guys? It doesn't really anger me because I know what she's like and it's been over 3 months now. Feel sorry for the new guy he has to deal with her sh!t now!

ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10) ATriscuit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for all the support guys, it really means a lot. I just need some time to heal. It's been a solid 2 months, but there's moments when it just feels like it happened yesterday.

Originally Posted by Deathcore View Post
    my situation is weird, she can't make up her ****ing mind.

she will call me and text me in the middle of the night saying "i love you, i want to be with you" then I'll reply "what does that even mean?" and she'll reply "can't we wait a bit, i need time"

like wtf?
    She's playing games, wanting to keep you around like a little puppy, go radio silence, she can go fuk herself, better chicks out there brah

Day 3.
    Woke up to two text and one missed phone call. The first text was saying that I had a couple shirts at her house. Second text was asking if I was okay then she called about an hour later.
    Fuk guys. She knows I don't give a chit about those shirts. I already got all the nice clothes I had there.
    This is tough. Gonna go try and find something to do today to keep my mind off this bullchit

Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cthulhu28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ugh NC failed after just a day or two...
    She was all crazy nice & even apologized for everything.
    She says she loves me (not in love with me) and that she needs me, and that she still wants to be "Friends"
    -_- fuqing hell.

Then she says that she doesn't deserve me and that I'm "too good for her"
    Then she later on goes to say that "you're a great guy...but just not the guy for me"

F'ing hell.......

Good thing is, is that even tho I did fail on NC. I'm not as miserable. lol.
    Don't know why exactly, but I think its because I'm slowly starting to bottle up everything and live in denial or some chit.
    No idea.

Then I start thinking about how ill never even find a girl that does the chit she did, and I get sad. lol
    I'm too old for this chit.

Closed Thread
Page 184 of 238 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast