Closed Thread
Page 21 of 238 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast
    Just trying to get BIG SydneyJunkie's Avatar
    SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SwaggerMcdaniel View Post
    Id say try things out with the new girl but only when you're at your best, you dont wanna come off down.

anyway, for people that were in relationships how long did it take you to actually go an entire day without thinking about them?

should i stop coming here? lol
    worst part is when your driving and your not even playing your music you just got the radio really low just dazing into nowhere with her on your mind.

GET THE FUK OUT MY HEAD YOU SLUT

Registered User SwaggerMcdaniel's Avatar
    SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SydneyJunkie View Post
    worst part is when your driving and your not even playing your music you just got the radio really low just dazing into nowhere with her on your mind.

GET THE FUK OUT MY HEAD YOU SLUT
    whats cool with NC is she could be dead for all i know/care. no mutual friends, no nothing.. just silence

feels are gone from what i gather but its my OCD that kills me. one day i think my mind will just get bored of thinking about it

its ultimately good that my first heartbreak came from someone who in the end i realized wasnt worth it. no point in being with someone that thinks its ok to lie

for those that may read this, dont ever be someones rebound.. if you get feels youll get crushed
    destiny xbone misc crew

it piss

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Her reply today after I saw the message two days ago (and forgot to respond):

okay...im not sure why you're not replying to me... but I just wanted to know how you're doing cause we havent talked in a while. Sometimes its still hard for me and i dont know where you're at cause you dont talk to me but I understand if you don't want to sometimes. Anyways, I'm almost home and I wanted to know if you wanted to meet up casually sometime during the break to catch up?? If not, its okay!

I assume she FB's this so she knows if I see it.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000)
    in on this.

We broke up about a month ago. I haven't talked to her more than just to give her the rest of her chit back. I had completely dropped her until last night and I relapsed and unblocked her on fb.

I don't get it though. she hasn't tried to contact me at all.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

CraLiasInc43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraLiasInc43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraLiasInc43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraLiasInc43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraLiasInc43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraLiasInc43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraLiasInc43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraLiasInc43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraLiasInc43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraLiasInc43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CraLiasInc43 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy

Broken up since october... ran into her today and now feel like messaging her back, NEED HELP

TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zildjian_4 View Post
    QUestion for the relationship misc...

Recently broke up with gf of 5 years(2 months away from being fiance, had to return ring). Broke up was super tough, but the 9000 mile distance made it tough for both, as its such a huge part of the problem. Went NC last sunday, she was distraught, second guessing herself but I didnt bite. Wednesday got a million minutes of audio notes of her crying saying she wants to come back but is so scared that she will doubt herself in the future and we will go through this again. I made it clear at the end of the call that we werent going to be talking for a while because I was moving on. Since then, just a poke on FB minutes before I deleted my account.

As we are on good terms (and honestly, I want to get back together, our life would be epic) ... If she contacts me to say merry christmas etc, do I answer that? I mean, I don't need to be a dick to her, I still love her. I thought Id just reply with a simple "Merry christmas to you too, hope you're doing well there".

THoughts?
    Bro, what don't you get? DO NOT CONTACT. Yours is the easiest situation and I have been hanging around since September. DO NOT CONTACT. Period.

IT shouldnt even be hard, she is 9000 miles away.

I dont think I should have broken no contact. Even if it was her who reached out to me.

whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CraLiasInc43 View Post
    Broken up since october... ran into her today and now feel like messaging her back, NEED HELP
    don't do it bro.. here's how the conversation will be like:

you: hey what's up
    her: not much
    you: blah blah i miss you
    her: i'm being ****ed by some other guy

then you'll feel like **** even more and it'll effect you even more. Just pretend you don't know her. Keep telling yourself it's over. I found the best thing to do is to talk to someone about your problems. It goes away eventually. My story is documented on this thread. I cut of NC and ended up as the beta when i was the one that broke it off with her.

Time is the only thing that'll help you heal. Gotta let it go. No need to dwell on what she's doing. Sulk for 5 minutes then move on with your life.

AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zildjian_4 View Post
    QUestion for the relationship misc...

Recently broke up with gf of 5 years(2 months away from being fiance, had to return ring). Broke up was super tough, but the 9000 mile distance made it tough for both, as its such a huge part of the problem. Went NC last sunday, she was distraught, second guessing herself but I didnt bite. Wednesday got a million minutes of audio notes of her crying saying she wants to come back but is so scared that she will doubt herself in the future and we will go through this again. I made it clear at the end of the call that we werent going to be talking for a while because I was moving on. Since then, just a poke on FB minutes before I deleted my account.

As we are on good terms (and honestly, I want to get back together, our life would be epic) ... If she contacts me to say merry christmas etc, do I answer that? I mean, I don't need to be a dick to her, I still love her. I thought Id just reply with a simple "Merry christmas to you too, hope you're doing well there".

THoughts?
    If you still want to be together somewhere in the future, keep it friendly, don't burn your bridges. But keep your distance since you guys broke up and are so far away from eachother.

Originally Posted by SwaggerMcdaniel View Post
    Id say try things out with the new girl but only when you're at your best, you dont wanna come off down.

anyway, for people that were in relationships how long did it take you to actually go an entire day without thinking about them?

should i stop coming here? lol
    I still think about mine on a daily basis. (15 months together, broken up 13 months ago) It's not a matter of not being busy or something, even when I'm having a lot of fun and living life (travelling atm), she still comes to mind every now and then. But I'm a really thinking type of person, so maybe that's just me.

Edit, it's not in a "I still love her" or "I want her back" type of way, she just comes to mind, without any serious/other feelings.

Originally Posted by shredduck View Post
    in on this.

We broke up about a month ago. I haven't talked to her more than just to give her the rest of her chit back. I had completely dropped her until last night and I relapsed and unblocked her on fb.

I don't get it though. she hasn't tried to contact me at all.
    What don't you get? She doesn't need your attention so why would she contact you?

shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So brags I got a fb message and I phucking replied.

Ok so the whole point in us breaking up was we couldn't be together. She was going to work on a new boat in the Maldives and id find a new boat when I was ready. So she got her job and we never talked since she got there.

Well I was on the job hunt and threw myself into it as I needed a distrAction from the break up. I get jobs in this industry quite easily so I ended up flying out today to join my job in the Caribbean. I get a fb message saying 'good luck with your new job. Well done. All my love'. I replied with just thanks.

But here's the kicker. The message she sent was from her hometown. So either she quit or got sacked and went home. So now she's at home and I'm away.

Doesn't really matter though in this time apart I discovered we didn't work and it's not worth it and I pulled a pretty phucking good job out of it and now I'm sitting in Miami airport getting my drink on not giving a **** and feeling nothing about the message.
    **Always pick 4 crew**
    **Shower Beer Crew**

windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50) windedbison will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just stopping by for a friendly reminder to all of you who are thinking about responding or reaching out to your ex:

NO
    CONTACT

NO FUKKING CONTACT.
    EVER.

Seriously. Don't do it. You'll regret it

TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by windedbison View Post
    Just stopping by for a friendly reminder to all of you who are thinking about responding or reaching out to your ex:

NO
    CONTACT

NO FUKKING CONTACT.
    EVER.

Seriously. Don't do it. You'll regret it
    Repped. Her life is falling apart. It has always been me who has kept her afloat and without me, she is sinking...bad. Like really not good. I should have never picked up the phone.

whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheCaptainA View Post
    Repped. Her life is falling apart. It has always been me who has kept her afloat and without me, she is sinking...bad. Like really not good. I should have never picked up the phone.
    How do you know brah?

Originally Posted by whyuscurredbro View Post
    How do you know brah?
    Let's just say over the last few months she has made some really bad decisions. And a few days ago, some really bad stuff happened. I should be laughing at her trouble, but I feel bad for her

Let's just say over the last few months she has made some really bad decisions. And a few days ago, some really bad stuff happened. I should be laughing at her trouble, but I feel bad for her
    makes sense...my ex has 2 kids .. so i always tell myself, the situation i left is pretty good. I never had the intention of marrying the bish, it's just the companionship and chemistry we had was great. But she has no education, works ****ty minimum paying job, and has a bleak future. Sometimes it does make me feel bad for her, but at the same time, she's in the position, not me.

but anyways, after making myself look stupid over the past few weeks, i've finally controlled my urges to hold NC...i know the whole point of the thread is to stop thinking about your ex altogether so NC becomes natural. But the feelings just doesn't go away on its own. Sometimes you just have to keep telling yourself "no dont' contact, it'll make you look worse" ..

Although there are times where i'm thinking is she thinking about me, will she eventually contact me? Again it's hard when you've been together for so long. But cutting social media ties really does help, as once you remove them off your fb, you don't "accidentally" see something you don't like. Whatever she's doing all the best to her. I gotta move on.

TAAVON will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAAVON will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAAVON will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAAVON will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAAVON will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAAVON will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAAVON will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAAVON will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAAVON will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAAVON will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAAVON will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    -broke up with ex gf of 5 years in october
    -did no contact with her ever since. But came over to her house last night
    -im all fuked up in the feels right now. took 80 steps back, and ruined all the improvement ive made.
    -starting day 1 all over again tomorrow. Jesus christ my heart hurts

its like '09 in your basement and I'm in love with Emily. And i still love her, but it fell through, cause I wasn't ready....
    .:CHICAGO CREW:.
    MISC BOXING & BJJ CREW
    PAWG LOVER CREW

Originally Posted by TAAVON View Post
    -broke up with ex gf of 5 years in october
    -did no contact with her ever since. But came over to her house last night
    -im all fuked up in the feels right now. took 80 steps back, and ruined all the improvement ive made.
    -starting day 1 all over again tomorrow. Jesus christ my heart hurts

its like '09 in your basement and I'm in love with Emily. And i still love her, but it fell through, cause I wasn't ready....
    why did you go to her place if you guys had no contact? And 5 years.. damn brah that's a long time.. good luck and happy healing.

I lift, therefore I am novawildcat25's Avatar
    novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    3 months NC - she's got a boyfriend now and no feels are invoked. my jimmies are not rustled. feels good.

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wanted to ask some of you bros a question.

When my ex texted me about 3-4 days ago with that lengthy ass response (on FB), I was studying, but taking a break, as it was 11 PM, and started to talk to her. I kept the conversation brief, and didn't really say much, as she wasn't expanding on anything. She just said 'how's life?, 'how's back at home?', 'I can't wait to come home', 'lol...I have so many problems...but you wouldn't want to hear them.' --> I wouldn't/didn't ask to.

I mean, I'm civil about everything going on, but now it's just getting annoying. She just appears in my life randomly, and that's it. If she wants to be friends and stay in contact, cool. If not, she really needs to just do her and let me be.

I feel this is the last time she will ever here from me. I'm not annoyed by this NC nonsense, but it's just getting ridiculous that she enters, and then stops suddenly.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bracket199 View Post
    I wanted to ask some of you bros a question.

When my ex texted me about 3-4 days ago with that lengthy ass response (on FB), I was studying, but taking a break, as it was 11 PM, and started to talk to her. I kept the conversation brief, and didn't really say much, as she wasn't expanding on anything. She just said 'how's life?, 'how's back at home?', 'I can't wait to come home', 'lol...I have so many problems...but you wouldn't want to hear them.' --> I wouldn't/didn't ask to.

I mean, I'm civil about everything going on, but now it's just getting annoying. She just appears in my life randomly, and that's it. If she wants to be friends and stay in contact, cool. If not, she really needs to just do her and let me be.

I feel this is the last time she will ever here from me. I'm not annoyed by this NC nonsense, but it's just getting ridiculous that she enters, and then stops suddenly.
    I'm not sure what you don't understand, friend. It's a story as old as time. This is one of the biggest reasons we recommend NC (real No Contact I mean, not this stuff that you insist upon doing).
    See, right now, you communicate on her terms. When she wants attention, when she wants someone to whine to, when she wants validation, she can turn to you. When she doesn't crave any attention, you don't exist to her. If that doesn't seem like a fair or acceptable setup to you, consider making some changes.

Remember, this is an ex. You are no longer getting getting anything in return here; no relationship, no comfort, no sex, no home-baked cookies. The second someone is causing you even an ounce of annoyance and giving nothing positive in return, they've outlived their usefulness in your life.
    ~Misc BJJ Crew: Crawl Atop Me and Meet Your Doom~

GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000) GDOGGTI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    I'm not sure what you don't understand, friend. It's a story as old as time. This is one of the biggest reasons we recommend NC (real No Contact I mean, not this stuff that you insist upon doing).
    See, right now, you communicate on her terms. When she wants attention, when she wants someone to whine to, when she wants validation, she can turn to you. When she doesn't crave any attention, you don't exist to her. If that doesn't seem like a fair or acceptable setup to you, consider making some changes.

Remember, this is an ex. You are no longer getting getting anything in return here; no relationship, no comfort, no sex, no home-baked cookies. The second someone is causing you even an ounce of annoyance and giving nothing positive in return, they've outlived their usefulness in your life.
    a-fukin-men to that chit

have my rapes
    ~ Florida Gators Crew ~
    ~ Over 6'4 Crew ~
    ~ Atheist Crew ~
    ~ Engineering Brah ~
    ~ Natty Crew ~ (lol no chit)

1k+ leave link
    On the pursuit to 10K

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)

Truth ^^
    Lee Priest for President

Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Broke up about two weeks ago. We aren't friends on fb/IG anymore but the other day she liked one of my IG videos. The next day I noticed her like was gone so she was clearly stalking my IG. I was gonna text her some smart ass comment about it but held true to NC.

We all gon make it brahs.

Originally Posted by whyuscurredbro View Post
    makes sense...my ex has 2 kids .. so i always tell myself, the situation i left is pretty good. I never had the intention of marrying the bish, it's just the companionship and chemistry we had was great. But she has no education, works ****ty minimum paying job, and has a bleak future. Sometimes it does make me feel bad for her, but at the same time, she's in the position, not me.

but anyways, after making myself look stupid over the past few weeks, i've finally controlled my urges to hold NC...i know the whole point of the thread is to stop thinking about your ex altogether so NC becomes natural. But the feelings just doesn't go away on its own. Sometimes you just have to keep telling yourself "no dont' contact, it'll make you look worse" ..

Although there are times where i'm thinking is she thinking about me, will she eventually contact me? Again it's hard when you've been together for so long. But cutting social media ties really does help, as once you remove them off your fb, you don't "accidentally" see something you don't like. Whatever she's doing all the best to her. I gotta move on.
    Lawd.

Be careful what you wish for bros. I got the full story just now. And my jimmies are all rustled up and bubbling over:

brb leaves me and gets with hoodbrah
    brb is "more affectionate than me, more caring than me, bigger than me supposedly (but the sex with me was better...um ok), cant fit condoms so went in unprotected.
    brb ex has an infection because "brah does not shower often"....bacterial not viral or std
    brb she lied to me just two days ago about what really happened (covered in my above post about bad things happening)..it was brah who caused all the ****
    brb realizes that after all of these months, she still loves me and never should have left me. Says she thought about me everyday and knew what she was doing was stupid. Wasnt being rational. Wasnt thinking...Wonder what she was thinking when she was taking his filthy cawk..smfh
    brb supposedly hasnt had sex since she reached out to me a week ago..was "trying to break up with him."

He used up her credit cards, wrecked her car, and used her physically and emotionally.

I got the truth I prayed for months ago. I wish I never would have asked God for it. She called me today and said "she needs to come clean."

I dont know how to process this. I mean yes, my feels are in an uproar right now. But I know her. She even confirmed what I said. She was in a downward sprial. Her life is in an uproar and I left and she reached out to the first guy that showed her some attention. She thought that he would help her get over me. She said she thought about me everyday and realized that she is still in love with me and it was stupid for her to do all of this and she is trying to get her life back on track.

On the one hand, I understand that she fuarked up. ALOT. but she is 21 and has supposedly learned her lesson by now. I kind was dishonest in our past relationship, and begged her to forgive me and now she is doing the same.

Help me brahs. Please. I know the bish loves me. I have known AND TOLD HER when she was leaving me that she was making a mistake. My feels werent wrapped up in this before..but they are RUSTLED. She said she has lied to everybody. Has been a horrible person. And wants to change her life...but all of this and just lying to me two days ago...smh. She called me while she was still with him telling me how much she loves me. My question is...does she really love me, or am i the one good thing that was in her life and she is trying to get me back in to pull her out of the ****.
    Last edited by TheCaptainA; 12-16-2013 at 12:20 PM.

Lawd.

Be careful what you wish for bros. I got the full story just now. And my jimmies are all rustled up and bubbling over:

brb leaves me and gets with hoodbrah
    brb is "more affectionate than me, more caring than me, bigger than me supposedly (but the sex with me was better...um ok), cant fit condoms so went in unprotected.
    brb ex has an infection because "brah does not shower often"....bacterial not viral or std
    brb she lied to me just two days ago about what really happened (covered in my above post about bad things happening)..it was brah who caused all the ****
    brb realizes that after all of these months, she still loves me and never should have left me. Says she thought about me everyday and knew what she was doing was stupid. Wasnt being rational. Wasnt thinking...Wonder what she was thinking when she was taking his filthy cawk..smfh
    brb supposedly hasnt had sex since she reached out to me a week ago..was "trying to break up with him."

He used up her credit cards, wrecked her car, and used her physically and emotionally.

I got the truth I prayed for months ago. I wish I never would have asked God for it. She called me today and said "she needs to come clean."

I dont know how to process this. I mean yes, my feels are in an uproar right now. But I know her. She even confirmed what I said. She was in a downward sprial. Her life is in an uproar and I left and she reached out to the first guy that showed her some attention. She thought that he would help her get over me. She said she thought about me everyday and realized that she is still in love with me and it was stupid for her to do all of this and she is trying to get her life back on track.

On the one hand, I understand that she fuarked up. ALOT. but she is 21 and has supposedly learned her lesson by now. I kind was dishonest in our past relationship, and begged her to forgive me and now she is doing the same.

Help me brahs. Please. I know the bish loves me. I have known AND TOLD HER when she was leaving me that she was making a mistake. My feels werent wrapped up in this before..but they are RUSTLED. She said she has lied to everybody. Has been a horrible person. And wants to change her life...but all of this and just lying to me two days ago...smh. She called me while she was still with him telling me how much she loves me. My question is...does she really love me, or am i the one good thing that was in her life and she is trying to get me back in to pull her out of the ****.
    1. she's already ****ed someone else
    2. she's gotten std
    3. she's 21
    4. the last paragraph is major red flag...don't even contact. it's probably hard but once a liar always a liar. nothing good will come of it.

dude looking at your avi (no homo but extremely jealous) you should be able to pull better quality of girls, you're 21 i'm assuming so you should be looking to smash and not be in LTR.

me on the other hand just turned 27, am fat and not really that attractive so my options are EXTREMELY limited hence why i was with a single mom.

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    a horror story
    Gentlemen, use this guy as a cautionary tale. If you break NC, you will be tempted to take back your ex after she lied to you and was filled up to the brim with the semen of some random hoodrat. Exes contact you because they are out of other options. You are not first place in their world, or they very likely wouldn't be your ex.

No contact. Ever.
    ~Misc BJJ Crew: Crawl Atop Me and Meet Your Doom~

giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Feel underqualified to give adive on this brah, atleast things might be coming round on your terms its just what you chose to do about it, only you know how you feel inside.

If she has done it once, whats to stop her doing it again. Think i can remember you ex monkey branched?

My ex did the same to me after 6 years so know how it feels. Dont honestly know how i would handle your situation.

Best of luck brah
    Stephen King Crew

It's funny you said this, she texted me earlier this afternoon about grabbing a coffee to catch-up.

But I really like the way you put it. I was talking to my friend when she originally talked to me and he's like 'she may have moved on, or she maybe just wants to be friends'. I said to him 'it's been so long that I've pretty much come to terms with it, as her not texting me makes sense.' So out of the blue this comes along, and then she asks to meet for a quick catch up.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Thanks for the support brahs, will spread the reps around.

Its rough. I wish i never would have been dishonest years ago. If I never would have, I would have told her to kick rocks. Maybe this is karma? Idk.

Originally Posted by giffed View Post
    Feel underqualified to give adive on this brah, atleast things might be coming round on your terms its just what you chose to do about it, only you know how you feel inside.

If she has done it once, whats to stop her doing it again. Think i can remember you ex monkey branched?

My ex did the same to me after 6 years so know how it feels. Dont honestly know how i would handle your situation.

Best of luck brah
    Yea. I kept telling my parents months ago I wish I would have known what happened. Now I wish I didnt.

Gentlemen, use this guy as a cautionary tale. If you break NC, you will be tempted to take back your ex after she lied to you and was filled up to the brim with the semen of some random hoodrat. Exes contact you because they are out of other options. You are not first place in their world, or they very likely wouldn't be your ex.

No contact. Ever.
    I agree with this post. If she loves me so much...why would she do this

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 238 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast