Closed Thread
Page 207 of 238 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,210 of 7135
    PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been lurking on this thread for about a month now so thought it was about time i joined in!

Had been going through a rough patch with the ex for a while and she decided to end it. I'd been thinking the same for a few weeks so told her that i agreed and that it was for the best. Initiated NC immediately. Despite having a few bad patches i actually felt ok as i'd seen it coming for a while.

Yesterday after 6 days NC i woke up to 3 missed calls from her. She kept calling so i gave in and answered. She kept telling me how much she missed me and stuff and was crying the whole time. I stayed firm and told her it was for the best and declined her invitations to meet up. every time i ended the conversation and hung up she would ring back constantly till i answered. We went on like this for two hours in the end before she finally stopped.

In a moment of madness without even thinking about it i just caved and texted her asking if she wanted to grab some food about 4 hours after our phone conversation. She replied straight away saying she would but that she was out with her friend and would let me know when she was back. I then didn't here from her until about 8pm with just a one liner saying she decided to stay out!

Im really ****** off with myself because i think it was all a game on her part to try and get the upper hand or something. i don't know, i don't understand women.

Anyways, day 1 of NC

Registered User SwaggerMcdaniel's Avatar
    SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brickcity63 View Post
    just what i wanted to see tonight.. logged on ******** and saw a picture of my ex gf sitting on her boyfriends lap through a mutual friend that posted it.

feels.. =|
    We've all been there lol
    destiny xbone misc crew

it piss

PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by flippinbeastly View Post
    moving into day 9 of nc. i actually thought about sending her a long text telling her how i felt. things like i miss you, why did u do this (i got left for someone else after 2 years together). then it hit me again. i started to think rationally. why should i miss someone who did this to me and doesn't have mutual feelings? why should i want to be with someone who was able to throw away 2 years being with me for the next thing? she's not stressing about me so why am i stressing about her.

its starting to hurt a little bit less, but still get hit in the feels every now and then with all the good memories.

wondering when the day will come when i can look back at this whole experience and laugh at it..
    Similar situation, similar feels. It's like an emotional roller coaster. One minute you're fine, the next you see something that triggers a memory and all the feels come back. I feel as if they really wanted to be with you, they would stick it out through thick and thin.

I've been wondering if they just get so used to being with you that they want someone else because its 'new' & 'exciting' but then they come back when they realize you were right for them. I don't know if it's worth getting back with them at this point. There's always that fear that it'll repeat and happen again & again. Guess they just don't know what they want.
    Graphic & Web Designer.

Registered User ChaoticReignPbt's Avatar
    ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PrivateNumber View Post
    Similar situation, similar feels. It's like an emotional roller coaster. One minute you're fine, the next you see something that triggers a memory and all the feels come back. I feel as if they really wanted to be with you, they would stick it out through thick and thin.

I've been wondering if they just get so used to being with you that they want someone else because its 'new' & 'exciting' but then they come back when they realize you were right for them. I don't know if it's worth getting back with them at this point. There's always that fear that it'll repeat and happen again & again. Guess they just don't know what they want.
    You don't ever want them back. As a guy who did the on-again off-again thing with a chick for nearly 8 years I can tell you that the breakup will be uglier every time. And it will happen again. Whatever ever it was that made them stray in the first place, curiosity/boredom/greenergrass/lackoflove will just happen again. If you break up in the first place you were mismatched. The right girl will stay.

When they come back it isn't some grand realization that you're the right guy for them, it's just their own disappointment after finding the grass isn't really greener...until it is again. I wasted a lot of years trying to make a girl that wasn't right for me happy. It was a learning experience. I know better now. That's what all of you should take away from this thread. Do not go back.

Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Had some sort of a nervous breakdown 5 minutes ago. Been home since a few day because I got a huuuuge cold. Can't go to gym, couldn't go out of the house. Look worse everyday, then memories and feels of ex came back in. Started crying...

I'm sure I can't be the only guy who cried over an ex, even though nobody sees it, I feel so embarrassed every time, for myself then.
    Don't know which day of NC I am, more than a month though. Never heard anything of her, maybe she's scared of texting or maybe she doesn't give a ****, there are so many possibilities...

Originally Posted by ChaoticReignPbt View Post
    You don't ever want them back. As a guy who did the on-again off-again thing with a chick for nearly 8 years I can tell you that the breakup will be uglier every time. And it will happen again. Whatever ever it was that made them stray in the first place, curiosity/boredom/greenergrass/lackoflove will just happen again. If you break up in the first place you were mismatched. The right girl will stay.

When they come back it isn't some grand realization that you're the right guy for them, it's just their own disappointment after finding the grass isn't really greener...until it is again. I wasted a lot of years trying to make a girl that wasn't right for me happy. It was a learning experience. I know better now. That's what all of you should take away from this thread. Do not go back.
    What if this is the case in your first relationship? Because, she was my first long term relationship and I was her third guy already so she had more experience and now I realize I ****ed up bigtime. I always think that our relationship would have been much better if she wasn't my first.

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Nomadiic View Post
    I'm sure I can't be the only guy who cried over an ex, even though nobody sees it, I feel so embarrassed every time, for myself then.
    Don't know which day of NC I am, more than a month though. Never heard anything of her, maybe she's scared of texting or maybe she doesn't give a ****, there are so many possibilities...
    Don't feel bad about this. We've all been there. Keep on keeping on.

Registered User ChaoticReignPbt's Avatar
    ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nomadiic View Post
    What if this is the case in your first relationship? Because, she was my first long term relationship and I was her third guy already so she had more experience and now I realize I ****ed up bigtime. I always think that our relationship would have been much better if she wasn't my first.
    Maybe it would have, maybe it wouldn't have. It's a waste of energy to mull over the "what-ifs." Blaming yourself or reasoning that it could of worked if things were different doesn't change where you are now. Take your experience into your next relationship.

Look, when my 8 year relationship was going down I felt like the world was ending. It was my "first" everything pretty much. I thought, "How could any girl replace 8 years of history, literally growing up together?" But when you're hurting you idealize things and forget about all the reasons things didn't work. It will pass. Focus on yourself, I got a great new job, connected with a lot of friends that had been missed, set new PR's, and finished the bulk of my MBA while going through that breakup. I met other women, banged some, still wanted nothing to do with relationships. Then I met a girl that I'm probably going to marry and I'm left baffled that I ever hurt over the old one.

It may seem hopeless now, but it's temporary. Going through heartbreak is an experience literally 99.99 whatever% of people are going to go through. And it makes you stronger. Part of life my friend.

najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ChaoticReignPbt View Post
    Maybe it would have, maybe it wouldn't have. It's a waste of energy to mull over the "what-ifs." Blaming yourself or reasoning that it could of worked if things were different doesn't change where you are now. Take your experience into your next relationship.

Look, when my 8 year relationship was going down I felt like the world was ending. It was my "first" everything pretty much. I thought, "How could any girl replace 8 years of history, literally growing up together?" But when you're hurting you idealize things and forget about all the reasons things didn't work. It will pass. Focus on yourself, I got a great new job, connected with a lot of friends that had been missed, set new PR's, and finished the bulk of my MBA while going through that breakup. I met other women, banged some, still wanted nothing to do with relationships. Then I met a girl that I'm probably going to marry and I'm left baffled that I ever hurt over the old one.

It may seem hopeless now, but it's temporary. Going through heartbreak is an experience literally 99.99 whatever% of people are going to go through. And it makes you stronger. Part of life my friend.
    Real talk. ^THIS. We all get the feels whether it is a week, a month or even a year/s that have passed. One thing you need to remember when you get these type of feels is be gracious, smile and think you know what, that person improved me as a person and I am so thankful to them, I’m going to take every good experience I had and improve upon it when I meet “the one”.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

One life, one shot.

KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Such a step back today man. Ended up texting her, we were both talking pretty fine with her being along the lines of "im happy everything happened and im glad its over, just be happy". Haven't texted back, was definitely not the way I wanted the conversation to go.

Been split up 3 weeks now basically, I was perfectly fine for the first 2, but over the past week/Christmas I've been feeling like absolute ****, cried a lot of times.

She deleted all the pics of us on instagram(thankfully), but she has her old instagram and I ended up looking through all them. Fuk me, looking back on pics of us from 2012 and 2013 really hit me in the feels, back when we were both really young and didn't care about anyone else, trusting each other - knowing it won't ever be like that again, and knowing I'll never be that close to anyone any time soon.

Bulking from 170 to 190

PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeakyBlinder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KAnderson1 View Post
    She deleted all the pics of us on instagram(thankfully), but she has her old instagram and I ended up looking through all them. Fuk me, looking back on pics of us from 2012 and 2013 really hit me in the feels, back when we were both really young and didn't care about anyone else, trusting each other - knowing it won't ever be like that again, and knowing I'll never be that close to anyone any time soon.
    Been there man. One of the things thats stopped me doing it again is making sure you remember how **** you feel right now, and remind yourself of it when you get tempted to look next time. Its worked for me so far so might be worth a shot.

Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MONEYTEAM1989 View Post
    mine went from telling me she missed me after 1 month of NC, calling me 4 days straight, texting me asking about me, even coming to my apartment on xmas and emotionally connecting with me and cuddling me in bed. day after xmas she was texting me all day until 2:30am

now yesterday

i called her just to say hi and she's like "you're pressuring me, I have no feelings for you" blah blah blah "i can't move on if we are talking to each other, whether that be me or you making contact"

I'm like "ok il leave you to it then i won't talk to you or see you again"

her "i Still wanna talk to you and see you occasionally"

DAFAQ?

Today was day 1 of NC again

“The strongest negotiating position in any personal or professional human interaction is being able to walk away and meant it. If you got dumped by a lover whom you wanted to keep in your life, you must state what you want, and then walk away and never look back. If they care or still have any romantic feelings for you, they will reach out in the future. If that happens, simply focus on creating a great date. Hang out, have fun, and hook up. Do not focus on a relationship commitment or dating labels. It must be their idea to become exclusive when you are the one who got dumped. If you dump them, but now want them back, contact them, apologize for being an ass, and tell them you would like to see them. Make a date. If they won’t make a date, tell them to call you if they change their mind, and walk and never look back. You always must give an ex-lover the freedom, choice, space, and time to decide to see you romantically again. That is why continually contacting them to change their mind, is the weak position, and will never work.” ~ Coach Corey Wayne

jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzmundy07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In on this thread. No contact is rough. Especially when the relationship was long distance to begin with.

Flew to Florida to see this girl I had met on a cruise some months before. We absolutely hit it off...like I've never clicked with anyone so immediately...but decided it'd be better to not pursue a relationship (I live in NC...the state...she lives in FL). We talk everyday and things escalate. End up making it official. See each other a couple more times and talk nonstop (text/phone/Skype/etc.), but a couple weeks before Christmas, she calls me very clearly upset (sobbing). I thought a family member or pet had died. She was so upset she couldn't talk, so she called me back about 15 minutes later.

Says the distance is too hard, that she wants to be able to hang out with me more than a few days a month, that she had looked into moving closer post-graduation (we're both in grad school) but that her certifications (educational psych) would be difficult to obtain outside of Florida due to expenses, teaching requirements, etc. Said it's unfair to lead me on if it likely won't work out. Can't blame her, really.

Sent her an email a few days later saying essentially that - LDRs are hard and I can understand where she was coming from. Regardless, to have talked to and confided in someone so much, it's rough losing that. It's even rougher knowing that I will likely never see her again. Haven't spoken to her since I sent the email on Dec 16-ish. Trying to wait it out another couple weeks, but I feel like NC for LDR doesn't have the same effect as if we were in the same town.

Cliffs:
    - Fly to Florida on a whim to stay with a girl I met on a cruise over a year prior
    - Hit it off immediately, but decide to not make things serious
    - End up talking extensively every day, things escalate, become serious
    - See each other several more times, things going great, nonstop chatting via all means available (text, phone, Skype, Snapchat, etc.)
    - Calls me out of the blue 2 weeks before Christmas, sobbing
    - Says distance is too rough, has looked into moving after grad but it's prohibitive to do so
    - Let her know I can't blame her, but I had real feelings for her. Haven't spoken since.

Does NC work for long distance?

flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PrivateNumber View Post

i don know what it is. but i woke up this morning with intense feels lol. feeling a want, to call her or text her, but also knowing she doesn't give a shyt about me. if she did, i wouldn't be in this situation. fukkkkkk about to hit gym and hope this helps.

brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks like a lot of people are having a tough day today. i'm having one as well.

like others said, i considered cracking and texting her today.. even though she hasn't even bothered to reach out to me and seems happy with her ex. i guess that's really why i just won't. like, why should i reach out to somebody who clearly doesn't want to talk to me? sure, there's the possibility that she wants me to reach out to her because we ended on a nasty fight where i said a lot of mean things before i stopped answering her and went NC.. but who cares either way, right.

i'm on day 8 of NC, and it's getting a little harder now. i deleted her off ******** but i keep looking at her instagram, basically setting myself up for the day she posts a picture of her and her ex, driving the knife further into my heart. i feel like i'm starting to miss her more and more, because the reality is setting in now, that this is what life is like without her. it's all hitting me at once.

stay strong guys.

KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitely the ****test day yet for me. Ex texted me "you wouldn't want me in your life with what I've done recently", so basically "I've been a massive sloot these past few weeks"

Fukin knew no good would have came out of texting her, starting to resent her. Only really talk to one other girl and cannot be ****ed with her either atm. I'm off work, off uni, in the gym for an hour a day, what am I even meant to do for the rest? All I do is think about us and how perfect we were not even 6 months ago.

Help man

Bulking from 170 to 190

brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitely the ****test day yet for me. Ex texted me "you wouldn't want me in your life with what I've done recently", so basically "I've been a massive sloot these past few weeks"

Fukin knew no good would have came out of texting her, starting to resent her. Only really talk to one other girl and cannot be ****ed with her either atm. I'm off work, off uni, in the gym for an hour a day, what am I even meant to do for the rest? All I do is think about us and how perfect we were not even 6 months ago.

Help man
    i can relate to this so well it's not even funny, except i don't even have that one girl on the side to talk to. i have nobody. my friends are all in relationships and could give a **** less about what i'm going through.. and as they say, you don't know who's really got your back until you're at your darkest hour.

listen, i wake up at 4 in the morning for work and get off at 330 pm. i'm in a bad mood the ENTIRE time at work, because all i think about is her. then, i get home and all i have is my computer and my PS4.. so i've been spending my days getting off work and just sitting on the computer. i think all ****ing day about this girl. it drives me insane. sometimes it makes me so crazy i lay in bed and i don't want to ****ing get up. last week, i threw up at work because of my stress over the breakup, went home early, and cried in bed all day.. and i'm only day 8 NC.

i got nothing to take my mind off anything dude.. and i'll be the first to tell you it ****ing sucks. not even going out takes my mind off ****. i'm in a haze from the moment i wake up to the moment i go to bed.. and if i'm lucky, i don't dream about her while i'm sleeping. that's my only freedom. every damn day is a mind numbing struggle. i lost the person i used to look at as my world.. my everything. sometimes i do feel like i'd be better off dead.. but we get through this ****. we fight through it. one day at a time.

this **** is gonna be hard man. if she was important to her, you're going to think about her. you're going to get real ****ing upset thinking about the stupid little things, and how they're dead and gone. you're going to feel an emptiness inside that nobody can make go away. you just gotta remind yourself that it's normal and there's a light at the end of the tunnel. even when it feels like you're not going to make it through the day, you will. you always do. fight through the hardest time of your life and make something of it.

i can relate to this so well it's not even funny, except i don't even have that one girl on the side to talk to. i have nobody. my friends are all in relationships and could give a **** less about what i'm going through.. and as they say, you don't know who's really got your back until you're at your darkest hour.

listen, i wake up at 4 in the morning for work and get off at 330 pm. i'm in a bad mood the ENTIRE time at work, because all i think about is her. then, i get home and all i have is my computer and my PS4.. so i've been spending my days getting off work and just sitting on the computer. i think all ****ing day about this girl. it drives me insane. sometimes it makes me so crazy i lay in bed and i don't want to ****ing get up. last week, i threw up at work because of my stress over the breakup, went home early, and cried in bed all day.. and i'm only day 8 NC.

i got nothing to take my mind off anything dude.. and i'll be the first to tell you it ****ing sucks. not even going out takes my mind off ****. i'm in a haze from the moment i wake up to the moment i go to bed.. and if i'm lucky, i don't dream about her while i'm sleeping. that's my only freedom. every damn day is a mind numbing struggle. i lost the person i used to look at as my world.. my everything. sometimes i do feel like i'd be better off dead.. but we get through this ****. we fight through it. one day at a time.

this **** is gonna be hard man. if she was important to her, you're going to think about her. you're going to get real ****ing upset thinking about the stupid little things, and how they're dead and gone. you're going to feel an emptiness inside that nobody can make go away. you just gotta remind yourself that it's normal and there's a light at the end of the tunnel. even when it feels like you're not going to make it through the day, you will. you always do. fight through the hardest time of your life and make something of it.
    That does sound really similar to me the first time we broke up. I would be in work like a zombie literally not smiling once because of the constant emptiness, and eagerness to check my phone just incase she called or texted me.

It's fuking dangerous territory making your girl your everything, everyone tells you not to do it for a reason. I done it too, it's hard to help it when you're in love. I literally used to dream that my ex was texting me things like 'i miss you', I'd wake up at 5am and check my phone and nothing.

I'm not sure of the details of your relationship, but I read something recently with a guy saying how breaking up from his first love was worse than his first divorce.

Listen you need to pester your friends, do anything to make them come out with you, it's the only time I ever really feel free during this. Also, have you ever taken a look at Elliot Hulse's videos on relationship? The guy has helped me greatly through this hard time.

Bulking from 170 to 190

Know the feel brah, it's normal in the beginning, first few weeks you don't sleep well, lost your appetite to eat and all that it's normal but you gotta stay strong...Hell, I even had a breakdown today and it's been 2 months... Mostly because my mood has been depressive the last few days because I had to stay inside the house because I had a huge cold/flu.

I can already feel that this break up is going to change my life tremendously. First REAL break-up I've been into, not just one that you had which some chick you barely know for a few weeks but someone you actually loved with your whole heart who dumps you out of the ****ing blue... Never felt so much inner pain in my life but that's life I guess.

That does sound really similar to me the first time we broke up. I would be in work like a zombie literally not smiling once because of the constant emptiness, and eagerness to check my phone just incase she called or texted me.

It's fuking dangerous territory making your girl your everything, everyone tells you not to do it for a reason. I done it too, it's hard to help it when you're in love. I literally used to dream that my ex was texting me things like 'i miss you', I'd wake up at 5am and check my phone and nothing.

I'm not sure of the details of your relationship, but I read something recently with a guy saying how breaking up from his first love was worse than his first divorce.

Listen you need to pester your friends, do anything to make them come out with you, it's the only time I ever really feel free during this. Also, have you ever taken a look at Elliot Hulse's videos on relationship? The guy has helped me greatly through this hard time.
    i can relate to all that stuff too. checking my phone every other minute just hoping she would send me something.. anything. dreams about it too. it's truly devastating.

but as for my relationship.. she was my first love. she showed me everything. throughout my life, i've pretty much been a loner. never really opened up to anybody.. and she saw that as a challenge, and got me to open up to her. she got me to feel totally 100% comfortable around her.. and she took that trust and shattered it into a million pieces when she just left me all alone and went to somebody else. that girl that used to be so caring.. so loving.. now couldn't give a **** about what i'm going through. i bet the pain she left me with doesn't even cross her mind.. all because her ex boyfriend waltzed back into her life and she was never over him.

i can relate to all that stuff too. checking my phone every other minute just hoping she would send me something.. anything. dreams about it too. it's truly devastating.

but as for my relationship.. she was my first love. she showed me everything. throughout my life, i've pretty much been a loner. never really opened up to anybody.. and she saw that as a challenge, and got me to open up to her. she got me to feel totally 100% comfortable around her.. and she took that trust and shattered it into a million pieces when she just left me all alone and went to somebody else. that girl that used to be so caring.. so loving.. now couldn't give a **** about what i'm going through. i bet the pain she left me with doesn't even cross her mind.. all because her ex boyfriend waltzed back into her life and she was never over him.
    That's exactly the same for me, first ever everything and met her when I was 15. But people change a lot in a year nevermind 3.

Just take this experience and knowledge into your next serious relationship. Remember a life with no difficulties or hardships is a life without growth.

Bulking from 170 to 190

PIITV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1-1,5 year relationship. almost 4 months on NC now, she blocked me back then on FB and whatsapp. Feel like im doing just fine besides the standard flashbacks/thoughts/reminders. today im looking up a buddy on fb and as soon as I type I see that her profile pops up on top ; so basically im unblocked.

this got me really irritated , however didnt click it (yet? sigh..)
    some damn coincidence it is for this shyt to pop up in my face

opinions ? what do?

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PIITV View Post
    1-1,5 year relationship. almost 4 months on NC now, she blocked me back then on FB and whatsapp. Feel like im doing just fine besides the standard flashbacks/thoughts/reminders. today im looking up a buddy on fb and as soon as I type I see that her profile pops up on top ; so basically im unblocked.

this got me really irritated , however didnt click it (yet? sigh..)
    some damn coincidence it is for this shyt to pop up in my face

opinions ? what do?
    Block her if you need to.

To all the fellas having a rough day... I'll make you all a deal. Don't contact your exes and I won't mine. I'm beginning to go through a lull as well and I find my mind creatively coming up with reasons I should break NC.

Truth is... There is no good reason. Sorry to hear everyone is going through a rough time. It'll get better... We're gonna make it brahs.

seems like a lot of guys are having a really hard time today. feel like today is one of my worst days as well.

gnick454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm having a hard time myself. I would really like to talk to her. First of all she most likely wouldn't answer 2nd I know what I would look and feel like if I did. No matter how bad I want to I can't do it. Don't any of you do it either

m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JValkyrie View Post
    Block her if you need to.

To all the fellas having a rough day... I'll make you all a deal. Don't contact your exes and I won't mine. I'm beginning to go through a lull as well and I find my mind creatively coming up with reasons I should break NC.

Truth is... There is no good reason. Sorry to hear everyone is going through a rough time. It'll get better... We're gonna make it brahs.
    Ill take you up on that!

i was in this thread 2 years ago from a different girl, now im here again. lol didnt think I would be back.

We were together for 1 year and 2 months, past few month it has been long distance, she broke up yesterday because she says the relationship isnt ok (bull****). Told her ill be NC but she seems to think one day in the future we will talk again. yea im gonna talk again when you have another guys dick in your mouth, stupid bitch. She hasnt realised i mean it yet, oh well.

After the last time i was here i made the most progress i ever made in my life cos of the motivation and i will do the same now. To do this (and all of us) means NO CONTACT, (FB STALKING IS CONTACT) which i will start tmora, I wont send a good bye message, just completely cut off. Deleted from fb, skype etc.

Its gonna be hard to accept its over and shes not in my life anymore but i KNOW in time it will pass and its just chemicals in the brain. in the meantime im going monk mode and will improve every aspect in my life.

Hit the gym again HARD, do a few weeks of strength then move to hypertrophy and GAIN alot
    sunbeds, get that tan
    teeth whiten
    new clothes
    start volunteering and improve social skills
    go to more parties and become the ****
    Study hard and find a good job after uni
    no more wasting time on the internet
    find more friends

Ill be reading this post in 1 month

Originally Posted by gnick454 View Post
    I'm having a hard time myself. I would really like to talk to her. First of all she most likely wouldn't answer 2nd I know what I would look and feel like if I did. No matter how bad I want to I can't do it. Don't any of you do it either
    look at all the guys struggling here today.. we're all in this together.

AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Leaving the past in 2014. Pushing forward to the bright future that is 2015

m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1uk0363 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    look at all the guys struggling here today.. we're all in this together.
    Because of the holidays

GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i lost the person i used to look at as my world.. my everything. sometimes i do feel like i'd be better off dead..
    never give a girl 100 %, at the most 60%

-60% for the girl
    -20% to fukk her like a whore
    -10% for all that romantic lovy dovy sh*t
    - and at least 10% for yourself only, so when you brak up shes not your 'world'

Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Feel like I'm getting into the acceptance mode...feelings are still all over the place but I can tell I've come a long way already in 2 weeks. I swipe through Tinder frequently to remind me just how many other good looking women there are that actually swipe right on me too. Also, when I'm at my lowest I put on comedy skits on Netflix and Pandora when I'm driving. Maybe this will help some of you guys out too. Something about laughing/smiling at your worst that helps you see things aren't as bad as they may feel right now. One day im going to look back on this and see how "beta" this whole thing was haha. But whatever works in the meantime. Keep on pushing through brahs.

Closed Thread
Page 207 of 238 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast