Closed Thread
Page 206 of 238 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,180 of 7135
    twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twiceasnice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lost motivation to do anything that I usually do, work has been stressful this time of year and I can't stop thinking about this girl who sends mixed messages. Lost 10kg in the last 2 months because I have been eating little and also exercising more. Walks/running is pretty much all I am able to do with my time right now since I have no motivation or urge to spend time doing what I used to do.

Just came out of a 4 year relationship which isn't helping my mind/thoughts

What can I do with my time? All I do is lay around and sleep a lot, wake up go for a walk, come back home and lay in bed depressed and sleep some more; I have no motivation to "find a new hobby" or anything.. dreading returning to work tomorrow too.

brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by twiceasnice View Post
    Lost motivation to do anything that I usually do, work has been stressful this time of year and I can't stop thinking about this girl who sends mixed messages. Lost 10kg in the last 2 months because I have been eating little and also exercising more. Walks/running is pretty much all I am able to do with my time right now since I have no motivation or urge to spend time doing what I used to do.

Just came out of a 4 year relationship which isn't helping my mind/thoughts

What can I do with my time? All I do is lay around and sleep a lot, wake up go for a walk, come back home and lay in bed depressed and sleep some more; I have no motivation to "find a new hobby" or anything.. dreading returning to work tomorrow too.
    i know the feels man. i was throwing up from stress. i left work early a few times because all i wanted to do was lay in bed and cry.. but you just gotta get the realization through your head that she's gone and not coming back, and you got better **** ahead of you. value yourself enough to realize that it's not worth getting bent out of shape over a girl. you're better than that. you're better than her. she's not good enough for you.

boosi123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by daisygirl713 View Post
    my experience with NC has come full circle. the timing is perfect to share what i've learned, so here it is- a researcher concluded that gratitude doesn't come from joy, but rather joy comes from gratitude...and knowing him was living proof of this testament.
    i feel an immense amount of gratitude that he came into my life. if i could do it over, i'd probably change a few things, but one thing i'd never change is telling him how blessed i was to know him. i wholeheartedly meant it- and i still do. my joy [and there was a lot of it] came from being so grateful to find him.

i'm sharing this because some of you are still struggling to move on, and you can't see it getting any better. others may have moved on, but the person sucked so much that you aren't able to look back on the experience, and cherish it. others still may be suspended in time, hoping for reconciliation & looking for closure.
    i've experienced it all, and i've learned that the best is yet to come, so hold on for better days, and keep the hope alive….

...because one day, you'll find a wonderful person, and even if it doesn't last, you'll still be able to look back on it all, and feel warmth in your heart. and you'll feel greater for having the experience, than for having none at all. so here's to you- you always told me thank you, and i didn't understand it then, but i get it now.

thank you for everything.
    My cheating Ex-girlfriend send me a very similar message to this a few days ago, after me beeing NC for over 6 months. Saying how thankful she is for beeing able to have spent time with me, for everything i have done for her and what a great person i am and how sry she is for the way she behaved and all that chit.
    Now I gotta say that's basically all I wanted from her since the break up and it does feel good to read these words. So I don't want her back or anything close, because i still think she is a terrible terrible person. But i was thinking to send her back like two sentences that i appreciate what she said and that i care, just to make her feel maybe a bit better (cause after all i think she is in a worse situation than me right now) and then continue NC? But i dont wanna do this if it might set me back to feel **** or give her surface to attack and manipulate me somehow.
    I don't know if I'm beeing stupid and beta and just shouldnt waste thoughts on her anymore, so what do you guys think?

prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000) prime853 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by boosi123 View Post
    My cheating Ex-girlfriend send me a very similar message to this a few days ago, after me beeing NC for over 6 months. Saying how thankful she is for beeing able to have spent time with me, for everything i have done for her and what a great person i am and how sry she is for the way she behaved and all that chit.
    Now I gotta say that's basically all I wanted from her since the break up and it does feel good to read these words. So I don't want her back or anything close, because i still think she is a terrible terrible person. But i was thinking to send her back like two sentences that i appreciate what she said and that i care, just to make her feel maybe a bit better (cause after all i think she is in a worse situation than me right now) and then continue NC? But i dont wanna do this if it might set me back to feel **** or give her surface to attack and manipulate me somehow.
    I don't know if I'm beeing stupid and beta and just shouldnt waste thoughts on her anymore, so what do you guys think?
    if you really must and feel like you really don't have any attachment to her then just say

"Thank you that is appreciated
    best of luck"

and leave it at that
    Bench: 170kg/375lbs 1RM : 150kg/330lbs 5RM
    Squat: 220kg/500lbs 1RM : 180kg/485lbs 5RM
    Deadlift: 230kg/505lbs 1RM
    Barbell Row: 140kg/315lbs 10RM

***Powerbodybuilding Crew***
    ***Genovas witness Crew***
    ***PPL Master race crew***

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by boosi123 View Post
    I would remain NC, she is searching for closure and imo doesn't deserve it.
    If you do reply keep it short and cold.

"Thanks. Take care."

That's it
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    remember fellas there are over 6 BILLION people on this Earth and over half of them are women. so for the sake of numbers lets just say half of the people in the world have vaginas. meanwhile less than 1% of people own land. this means even vag is more pleantiful than land. keep that in mind when you think she was special or you'll never find another. because all you need is a a little bit of money(loan) to get some land and bishes are literally everywhere.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

boosi123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    I would remain NC, she is searching for closure and imo doesn't deserve it.
    If you do reply keep it short and cold.

"Thanks. Take care."

That's it
    I think too that she is searching for closure. But i wouldn't mind giving her that if it ends up making me feel better aswell.
    Now I kinda believe it's a bit naive of me to think it will and i'm probably still more attached than i like to admit.
    So i guess my best course is to stay in north carolina.

gnick454 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been broken up for exactly 2 months.I've been in no contact for 8 days.before that I tried off and on to get her back.all I did was make it worse.after the breakup she pretty much completely ignored me.she seems completely indifferent.no feeling whatsoever.hard to believe someone that seemed so into you could just not give a **** whatsoever. Guys that argued and fought have a lot better chance to get back together than someone in my situation. She just said I was a great guy and did nothing wrong and that was all she wrote. Right now it's everything I can do to call her one more time but I know it wouldn't do anygood.just make me look like more of a pussy

benag is on a distinguished road. (+10) benag is on a distinguished road. (+10) benag is on a distinguished road. (+10) benag is on a distinguished road. (+10) benag is on a distinguished road. (+10) benag is on a distinguished road. (+10) benag is on a distinguished road. (+10) benag is on a distinguished road. (+10) benag is on a distinguished road. (+10) benag is on a distinguished road. (+10) benag is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Broke NC of about 3 months like 3 days ago. She followed me on instagram and twitter, started Favorited a couple of my tweets. I sent her a message on twitter. I do not know why, I just feel because we ended it mutually as she was off to uni that a part of my body holds hope. I was so silly, regret it big time.

kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Saw 2 girls who looked like my ex today. O_O What does that mean? There are girls out there who are just like your exes, not just in appearance, but in deed... therefore your ex is not some special unique flower. These girls are everywhere, go look for an ex look alike if you *******s are still messed up or want your exes back. Nomsayin?
    Last edited by kjoel007; 12-26-2014 at 02:57 PM.

brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    startin to feel down again tonight. only on day 5 of NC but it feels like it's been forever since we've talked. i started to feel some relief yesterday / a little bit today.. but i think it's actually now setting in that me and her will likely never speak again. i think when you start NC, you kind of hope they miss you and come crawling to you, and that's what motivates you kind of.. but realizing that's not going to happen sets me back a little bit i feel like.

oh well. life goes on i guess.

AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AceRok View Post
    Came in to say just read ex’s old email messages which hit my heart and sparked the feels so bad. Watched this and am laughing again at how beta I just was for those 10 minutes on my email. Real talk this video did so much for me. 12 weeks NC and cruising.

EDIT: When I say video I mean the whole movie. Go watch it before you comment back on here: "Swingers"
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

One life, one shot.

GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fukk. been no contact with this girl I fell for that put me in the frienzone for a few months. a while ago she calls me out of the blue and comes over to my place. we get coked up and drunk, listen to music, watch a movie. all of the sudden she just says 'fukk me'. so i fukk her but it was pathetic because i couldnt keep it up after a while, i was too wasted. went down on her and made her orgasm but this wasnt the railing she was probably hoping for. now shes back to talking to me everyday, somehow i know I will never get into a real relationship with her so the whole thing is fukkin pointless and all that ill get out of this is jelousy and pain sooner or later. gotta go back to NC ASAP. however, at least i 'fukked' her so it wont feel as bad as before

Simon656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simon656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simon656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simon656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simon656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simon656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simon656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simon656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simon656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simon656 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Simon656 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Went on a date for the first time since the breakup months ago last week.

5/10 (looked worse than she did on her pics)
    stuck up
    immature
    has been slooting around (I can tell)

She hasn't texted since, but I don't really care. Might have smashed and dashed, given the opportunity, but for the first time in my life, I met a girl and didn't feel the clingy need to "make it work".

GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GoobyPls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Simon656 View Post
    Went on a date for the first time since the breakup months ago last week.

5/10 (looked worse than she did on her pics)
    stuck up
    immature
    has been slooting around (I can tell)

She hasn't texted since, but I don't really care. Might have smashed and dashed, given the opportunity, but for the first time in my life, I met a girl and didn't feel the clingy need to "make it work".
    you didnt feel clingy because she was a stuck up 5/10 which you couldnt give a fukk less about. you need to adopt this to girls youre attracted to

flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1 week NC. its like a rollercoster of emotions, wanting to contact, then not wanting to, then wanting to..
    ha, this whole situation I'm in is starting to just make me laugh at myself

Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by flippinbeastly View Post
    1 week NC. its like a rollercoster of emotions, wanting to contact, then not wanting to, then wanting to..
    ha, this whole situation I'm in is starting to just make me laugh at myself
    I know what you mean. I can go from intense regret about the situation to thinking about other girls to rationalizing why she wasn't right for me to thinking she was perfect to being content with how things are now all in one day. I figure things will balance out eventually. I'm sure they'll do the same for you.

day 6 of NC done..

tonight was terrible. my friends set me up with some girl who i thought was pretty cute and we all went bowling together. was pretty much a disaster.. idk what the problem was. either i wasn't good enough at creating conversation or she just wasn't interested in me / is just too quiet for me. i kept trying to talk to her and she would just like, either give a short answer or just like not really show much interest.

it was all kind of forced. tonight was the first night i've been out since i stopped talking to my ex.. and i just thought of her all night. even considered texting her. just got really, really upset as the night went on. i kept looking at this girl and thinking, "she's not my ex.. she's nowhere near as good.. i'm just kidding myself by doing this." those are the thoughts that were going through my head. every time i look at a girl i think is cute, i keep saying to myself, "she's not as good as my ex."

maybe i should just stop going out for a while and just spend time alone? maybe i'm not ready to meet somebody else just yet? i don't know.. all i know is i thought i was doing well for a while, and this was a painful reminder that i'm just not. hold me fellas .

flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10) flippinbeastly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Naijaboy88 View Post
    I know what you mean. I can go from intense regret about the situation to thinking about other girls to rationalizing why she wasn't right for me to thinking she was perfect to being content with how things are now all in one day. I figure things will balance out eventually. I'm sure they'll do the same for you.
    time will tell.. . . .

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its been near on 6-7 days since I went NC and find im still missing her a lot. I'm on holidays so have a few things keeping me busy and I feel like it'll get harder after I get home and back into a regular routine again.

Especially considering the last time we spoke she hinted at wanting to contact me after the new year. Whether she will or not tho idk.

Things are fine overall. Just gotta keep going man.

najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    12 weeks NC and going strong.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

One life, one shot.

it's been a week of NC for me.. and it's been a roller coaster ride. feeling good, feeling bad, feeling good, feeling bad. the last 2 days have been pretty bad, because she hasn't even tried to contact me. it's like, if i was that important to her, wouldn't she reach out? such a cold feeling knowing you were lied to.

PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by brickcity63 View Post
    it's been a week of NC for me.. and it's been a roller coaster ride. feeling good, feeling bad, feeling good, feeling bad. the last 2 days have been pretty bad, because she hasn't even tried to contact me. it's like, if i was that important to her, wouldn't she reach out? such a cold feeling knowing you were lied to.
    I know dem feels. Emotions are like the wildest roller coaster ride. One minute it's ok, the next you're filled with regret & you feel like calling them.

It's been 4 days since NC for me. Over the last few days, I've gone on some crazy emotional rides lol but I've recently come to find out that a guy she was talking to every now and again could possibly be her ex. Feels as though she broke up with me to try and get back with him. I don't know if that's the case or if I'm just over thinking things. I feel the same though.... If she really cared as much as she said she did, wouldn't she message to see how I'm going at least.

Just another hurdle to get over although it's a lot harder when all your friends have partners and they're always with them so you're always feeling lonely as fawk. Just gotta keep doing my own thing and eventually I'll find someone again. They always say you find someone when you're not looking for them.
    Graphic & Web Designer.

just what i wanted to see tonight.. logged on ******** and saw a picture of my ex gf sitting on her boyfriends lap through a mutual friend that posted it.

feels.. =|

zachr117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zachr117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zachr117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zachr117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zachr117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zachr117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zachr117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zachr117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zachr117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zachr117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zachr117 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Spent a month trying to get her back. She told me today she might have a pregnancy scare with another guy... dafuq? Straight up asked her tonight if she still loved me and at first she said "idk" and I said don't BS me yes or no and she said she "after your actions I'm leaning towards no". Fkn sucks misc, I loved this girl like crazy but now it's time to move on and go NC. Deleted/blocked her on FB, snapchat and everything else. Day 1 of many to come.

MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MONEYTEAM1989 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mine went from telling me she missed me after 1 month of NC, calling me 4 days straight, texting me asking about me, even coming to my apartment on xmas and emotionally connecting with me and cuddling me in bed. day after xmas she was texting me all day until 2:30am

now yesterday

i called her just to say hi and she's like "you're pressuring me, I have no feelings for you" blah blah blah "i can't move on if we are talking to each other, whether that be me or you making contact"

I'm like "ok il leave you to it then i won't talk to you or see you again"

her "i Still wanna talk to you and see you occasionally"

DAFAQ?

Today was day 1 of NC again

Red face

moving into day 9 of nc. i actually thought about sending her a long text telling her how i felt. things like i miss you, why did u do this (i got left for someone else after 2 years together). then it hit me again. i started to think rationally. why should i miss someone who did this to me and doesn't have mutual feelings? why should i want to be with someone who was able to throw away 2 years being with me for the next thing? she's not stressing about me so why am i stressing about her.

its starting to hurt a little bit less, but still get hit in the feels every now and then with all the good memories.

wondering when the day will come when i can look back at this whole experience and laugh at it..

KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by brickcity63 View Post
    just what i wanted to see tonight.. logged on ******** and saw a picture of my ex gf sitting on her boyfriends lap through a mutual friend that posted it.

feels.. =|
    Damn that's harsh, if you had her blocked you wouldn't have seen it.

Also just went on fb and seen ex holding a bottle of vodka fuked out her face, it hurts man. Also the fact her status was something along the lines of 'can't remember a thing last night'.

Bulking from 170 to 190

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MONEYTEAM1989 View Post
    mine went from telling me she missed me after 1 month of NC, calling me 4 days straight, texting me asking about me, even coming to my apartment on xmas and emotionally connecting with me and cuddling me in bed. day after xmas she was texting me all day until 2:30am

now yesterday

i called her just to say hi and she's like "you're pressuring me, I have no feelings for you" blah blah blah "i can't move on if we are talking to each other, whether that be me or you making contact"

I'm like "ok il leave you to it then i won't talk to you or see you again"

her "i Still wanna talk to you and see you occasionally"

DAFAQ?

Today was day 1 of NC again
    Sorry to see this dude. I've been really missing this girl today and reading your story just made me thankful that at least mine isn't ****ing me around.

**** that bitch of yours. I hope you can stay strong and stay NC this time around.

Closed Thread
Page 206 of 238 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 ... LastLast