Closed Thread
Page 204 of 238 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,120 of 7135
    Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't want to start a new topic brahs but I need some help, ex broke up with me 7 weeks ago after 2 years. Feel good but there's one thing. Want to talk, date and phuck other girls but can't take the step because I still think about my ex, I feel like no other girl is like her so I think most girls are pretty boring, how do I get over this?

nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000) nickp0808 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In. replying here instead. Fuark
    **Sniffs angus during 69 crew**

Soon to be LSX 300zx

kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    11 Months NC... and today is my birthday, and so far today not a peep from this girl yet. Oh well, not that surprised. Anyway please stay NC brahs. Let this be a lesson to you all from now: all the "girl friends" get 1 streak, no second chances.

Darren Sharpahhhh BenadrylBandit's Avatar
    BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nomadiic View Post
    Don't want to start a new topic brahs but I need some help, ex broke up with me 7 weeks ago after 2 years. Feel good but there's one thing. Want to talk, date and phuck other girls but can't take the step because I still think about my ex, I feel like no other girl is like her so I think most girls are pretty boring, how do I get over this?
    Takes time bro, I only dated most recent girl for 4 months, been NC for month, started talking to a new girl 2 weeks after the break and I'm having trouble connecting with her, because I'm not over the ex. 2 years is a long time, hard to just move on to the next one, need to just focus on yourself and talk to new girls, eventually you'll get over the ex and be ready to make a new connection.
    *****Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers*****

Philly Homer, did I just hear some rustlin'?

**Head of NHL ******* crew**
    **woah there motherfuker crew**

deepwhite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been 4 months and it still hurts. I dated a miser and I wish I would stop missing him.

GreenTrader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTrader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTrader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTrader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTrader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTrader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTrader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTrader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTrader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Text a girl and she flat out doesn't respond, go strict NC on her next contact? I feel like no response is more disrespectful than just short responses.

HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was like you, broke up after 2 years. First 2 weeks were hell, then after I was getting better. Fast forward a 2-3 months I go days without thinking about her and I have fcked a girl and have a new gf as well. It's just going to take time bro, some heal faster than others. No girl will ever be like your ex, why would you want anyone to be like her when it's obvious it didn't work out? There is always someone better bro trust me. You'll find a good girl that makes you happy again. There is plenty.
    Insta~ Gus_omg i follow back miscers.
    EDM Crew

PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Coming up to a week NC now. Dem feels when everything was fine and you didn't think about her for the first few days and now it's starting to dwell. Seeing funny sh*t and thinking "Oh! She'll like that....wait...". I know everything will get better in time but it's more the fact that I still have the feels and care about her.

She wanted to be friends but I said no. I feel like I should've stayed friends just to talk to her but I know it isn't good for me. Especially if I see her with someone else.

Did I do the right thing in saying no? I've felt so lost & confused the last few days.
    Graphic & Web Designer.

HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HelpfulBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PrivateNumber View Post
    Coming up to a week NC now. Dem feels when everything was fine and you didn't think about her for the first few days and now it's starting to dwell. Seeing funny sh*t and thinking "Oh! She'll like that....wait...". I know everything will get better in time but it's more the fact that I still have the feels and care about her.

She wanted to be friends but I said no. I feel like I should've stayed friends just to talk to her but I know it isn't good for me. Especially if I see her with someone else.

Did I do the right thing in saying no? I've felt so lost & confused the last few days.
    Don't be friends with ex, that's torture seeing them with another guy. You did the right thing, erase her from your life and stop being a bitch niggga. It's ok to feel this way the first few weeks and you'll get over it trust me. You'll find a better broad. Stop putting females like they are your everything in life. Put yourself first, more to life than that. Enjoy the freedom, try new things. In the end you'll look back and see how dumb it really was.
    Insta~ Gus_omg i follow back miscers.
    EDM Crew

PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrivateNumber is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HelpfulBrah View Post
    Don't be friends with ex, that's torture seeing them with another guy. You did the right thing, erase her from your life and stop being a bitch niggga. It's ok to feel this way the first few weeks and you'll get over it trust me. You'll find a better broad. Stop putting females like they are your everything in life. Put yourself first, more to life than that. Enjoy the freedom, try new things. In the end you'll look back and see how dumb it really was.
    Females aren't my everything lol. I run two businesses that take up majority of my time. Feels hard to let go. Especially after 2 years.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone gotten back with an ex and it's made them stronger? Not saying that I'm going to do it but I'm curious.
    Graphic & Web Designer.

Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wolvuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Females aren't my everything lol. I run two businesses that take up majority of my time. Feels hard to let go. Especially after 2 years.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone gotten back with an ex and it's made them stronger? Not saying that I'm going to do it but I'm curious.
    Nah. Me and my ex have a weird thing going where we're seeing each other every couple weeks, sleeping together and talking often; it's nice and we're getting on better than ever really, both of us have grown up quite a bit and don't clash as much now. But that stretch of time where we were apart and not in each other's lives at all is always there. Most recently my ex found out I'd slept with a friend a couple of months ago who still hangs out at our house sometimes, and she ended up getting real upset over it.

I think once you've broken up for any serious length of time that's really curtain-call on the relationship.
    *Getting aesthetic is just a hobby crew*
    *Still pretty shredded though crew*

KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAnderson1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Nope, we seemed pretty strong for a few weeks but it ended quickly. I wanted to be back in a relationship with her and she wanted to just be friends and not exclusive to each other.

Maybe it can work, but we only started again after just over a month, I think you both would have to have a fairly long time separated before you try and get back with them seriously.

Bulking from 170 to 190

Registered User moneywithmuscle's Avatar
    moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Went out on my first date with a girl other than my ex of 7 years who dumped me 6 weeks ago.

Went to dinner, then drinks, then more drinks at another bar, then made out in a park, then drove her to her house. Made out on the couch, I was looking to fuuuuck but she kept resisting and made hints like "she had to be treated like a lady" and "earned" and kept pulling her dress down as she was straddling me on the couch.

Nice girl overall though, will probably see again. Possible girlfriend material. Smoking hot though. Got 2 compliments from other men while I was walking out in public with my arm around her like "You've done well, buddy ;-)" and "Good job son!" This never happened with my ex. lol

She seemed pretty keen and suggested doing something again soon.

patzer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by moneywithmuscle View Post
    Went out on my first date with a girl other than my ex of 7 years who dumped me 6 weeks ago.

Went to dinner, then drinks, then more drinks at another bar, then made out in a park, then drove her to her house. Made out on the couch, I was looking to fuuuuck but she kept resisting and made hints like "she had to be treated like a lady" and "earned" and kept pulling her dress down as she was straddling me on the couch.

Nice girl overall though, will probably see again. Possible girlfriend material. Smoking hot though. Got 2 compliments from other men while I was walking out in public with my arm around her like "You've done well, buddy ;-)" and "Good job son!" This never happened with my ex. lol

You're a beta. You can't hide from your betaness.

Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomadiic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by moneywithmuscle View Post

Not sure if srs.

bork211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A little over a month of NC with my ex. Been killing it at the gym, talking to new girls, hanging with the boys. This past Monday I was driving home from the gym and thought to myself "I think I'm finally over her." Then comes Wednesday I get a notification she started following me on Instagram I didn't follow back I don't care to see what she's doing. Posted a picture yesterday of me in the gym and she liked it. When I finally thought I was over her, she pulls this chit and now my brain is full of fuk and I can't stop thinking about her.

Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naijaboy88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bork211 View Post
    A little over a month of NC with my ex. Been killing it at the gym, talking to new girls, hanging with the boys. This past Monday I was driving home from the gym and thought to myself "I think I'm finally over her." Then comes Wednesday I get a notification she started following me on Instagram I didn't follow back I don't care to see what she's doing. Posted a picture yesterday of me in the gym and she liked it. When I finally thought I was over her, she pulls this chit and now my brain is full of fuk and I can't stop thinking about her.
    Them hos got the 6th sense brah...she knows you're moving on and can clearly see you're gaining aesthetics. If anything that should make you feel great. She's realizing what she's lost. Keep up with NC. The power is shifting towards you. Keep that chit and run with it.

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    3-4 days of NC today. Am doing OK. Just miss her a lot and wishing things could have worked out. Its a pretty **** feeling to connect with someone and then within the span of a day nothing at all.

I find myself wishing or hoping she would contact me but to be honest I dont really know what I'd do if she did.

Theres goes 1 week of NC. Caved in and messaged her this morning to see how she was going. Got a reply pretty quickly. I wonder if the feels are the same on her end.
    Graphic & Web Designer.

Registered User moneywithmuscle's Avatar
    moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000) moneywithmuscle is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by patzer View Post
    You're a beta. You can't hide from your betaness.
    Explain?

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Theres goes 1 week of NC. Caved in and messaged her this morning to see how she was going. Got a reply pretty quickly. I wonder if the feels are the same on her end.
    These things more often than not go nowhere. What are the circumstances of your break up?

brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ex texted me today telling me she's going for a test on tuesday for cervical cancer.. said she's been experiencing spotting for 2 months as well as some watery discharge from her vagina along with severe pelvic pain. i know this isn't bs because she's had that pelvic pain since before me and her even dated.. and now it appears her symptoms are getting worse.

don't know how to feel about this.

naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^That's a tough situation bro. How long were you together for?

I'm realizing that I might have to go NC on a girl that I really like. We've been dating for about 6 weeks and it has been great. I've met her friends and her mom, and she has said that they all like me too. So much about her matches my personality, views and lifestyle...she's the best girl for me that I have dated in a loooong time. The problem is, she is moving to the other side of the country in about a week. It might not be a permanent move, but she will be there for at least the next 6 months.

I trust this girl, but am I crazy for considering a long distance "relationship" under these circumstances? I plan on talking to her about this in the next few days, but really want to put the ball in her court and see what she wants. If you were me, what would you do?

Cliffs:
    - dating awesome girl for 6 weeks
    - she is moving to the other side of the country
    - what do?

Originally Posted by brickcity63 View Post
    ex texted me today telling me she's going for a test on tuesday for cervical cancer.. said she's been experiencing spotting for 2 months as well as some watery discharge from her vagina along with severe pelvic pain. i know this isn't bs because she's had that pelvic pain since before me and her even dated.. and now it appears her symptoms are getting worse.

don't know how to feel about this.
    That seriously sucks dude. What will you do? Does she have a good support system?

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tfw you and ex share mutual friends.

Originally Posted by JValkyrie View Post
    These things more often than not go nowhere. What are the circumstances of your break up?
    We had an argument (to be fair, I started it). It kind of just escalated and I could tell she got pretty pissed off with it. The next day she was at work and sent me a text saying "I think we need a break". I ended up seeing her in person and talking to her but she was still pretty upset and nothing was really sorted out.

I know that she only really has one good friend who she always goes to for advice. Her friend is a major sloot though and I'm pretty sure she isn't too fond of me. Her friend can be quite influential hence why I think they spoke before my ex messaged me.

We've been texting yesterday. She said that she misses me and all that stuff. Not sure if the relationship is salvageable though.
    Graphic & Web Designer.

brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickcity63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by naesob View Post
    ^^That's a tough situation bro. How long were you together for?

I'm realizing that I might have to go NC on a girl that I really like. We've been dating for about 6 weeks and it has been great. I've met her friends and her mom, and she has said that they all like me too. So much about her matches my personality, views and lifestyle...she's the best girl for me that I have dated in a loooong time. The problem is, she is moving to the other side of the country in about a week. It might not be a permanent move, but she will be there for at least the next 6 months.

I trust this girl, but am I crazy for considering a long distance "relationship" under these circumstances? I plan on talking to her about this in the next few days, but really want to put the ball in her court and see what she wants. If you were me, what would you do?

Cliffs:
    - dating awesome girl for 6 weeks
    - she is moving to the other side of the country
    - what do?
    yes it's rough. we weren't together for long, but i've been on and off NC with this girl for months. i've just never been able to bring myself to slice somebody so important to me out of my life like that.. but her latest act was the last straw. she came back to me and asked if i'd be willing to try to see if me and her could work again, and told me she promises she'll do everything in her power to regain my trust.. and then 2 weeks later ****ed me over again by telling me she doesn't really love me and doesn't want to move forward.. and is now back with one of her exes.

bad situation? you bet. she sliced my heart into little pieces and got me so angry as to say i hope she gets hit by a train.. but when you love somebody, and they break news like that to you.. you're in a bit of a situation. i don't really know what to do myself.

naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^sounds like she didn't value you or treat you well at all. If I was you, I would just wish her the best with her symptoms and treatment and leave it at that...especially if she is back with one of her exes now. Much easier said than done, but I just don't see anything good coming out of revisiting old relationships that didn't work for specific reasons in the past. Good luck either way man.

If she is back with one of her exes then she can go to him for support. Dumping this info on you is pretty unfair and given the context I'd say she's looking for sympathy and attention.

It is an extremely tough situation but I suggest you proceed with NC.

najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) najee786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    -Takes time
    -Was with ex for 3.5 years and had same feels with you
    -Took me 4-5 months to get out of your zone
    -Then became alpha and smashing king
    -Got new girl and started comparisons
    -Realised new girl is waaaaay better in every single way
    -Feel blessed

PS: Make a list of all the bad experiences with your ex and when you get feels just look at them so you remind yourself why you are not with them. All you do is focus on their positives because they are not in your life.

Moral of Story: Time heals.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

One life, one shot.

Closed Thread
Page 204 of 238 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast