Closed Thread
Page 12 of 238 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nc for a couple days now. She hasnt reached out to me and I deactivated all my social media to avoid any pain or anger it might cause. I still think about her a **** load, wondering if shes thinking the same way about me. **** hurts, feel like caving in but cant. So much time and effort was put into this relationship and letting it go is hard. I feel like its easy as hell for her, prob banging mad dudes getting rebounded hard. **** sucks and turkey day hit me hard even tho I worked.

snkokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) snkokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) snkokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) snkokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) snkokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) snkokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) snkokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) snkokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) snkokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) snkokov will become famous soon enough. (+50) snkokov will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tfw you start talking to a new girl and she's actually relatively pretty, has similar interests as you, and she shows signs that she's interested in you but you just aren't attracted to her because she doesn't have those same quirks and personality as your ex gf, even though your ex was a bitch alot of the time and not right for you. fuark.

Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post
    I think you're putting way too much thought into social media, which means you're still invested in her and this will not end well.

inb4 she ends up blocking you and you're devastated
    How did I know I was going to hear something like this instead of an answer to the question

BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastMode4221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Closure doesnt help **** either, just makes it harder. How the **** can someone tell u theyll give u closure and then make out with u..the gut feeling uve been monkey branched..again

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BeastMode4221 View Post
    Closure doesnt help **** either, just makes it harder. How the **** can someone tell u theyll give u closure and then make out with u..the gut feeling uve been monkey branched..again
    Well, I can't really blame her on that. She didn't just make out with you. You made out with her. You didn't HAVE to kiss her.
    -------------------
    Feels like I'm drowning. Literally. Worst part is, I'm black, so I know I don't know how to swim -.-

True I couldn't help it dude ****s hard when u love the bitch si much. I just need her out if sight out of mind and better myself. Just hits me in waves

xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500) xxPussyCat is not very helpful. (-500)
    25 days so far.

In.

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh man....
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

I lift, therefore I am novawildcat25's Avatar
    novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    IN on this thread (lolz)

approaching 3 months. feels good. did not run into her (or many of my friends :/) over thanksgiving break so far

Tonight at work I believe I saw her drive by in her friends car with her in the passenger..wtf feelings

whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10) whyuscurredbro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what to do if there are financial implications involved?

she owes me money on my credit card .. i told her to get it cleared off in 60 days .. she said ok

she also is on my cell phone account .. i told her i'll have it cut in 30 days so call and get it over to your own name, to which she hasn't done so. Luckily there's no contract on her line as i bought her the phone directly as a gift .

Day 3 NC completed though .. man today was rough .

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wife Beater View Post
    How did I know I was going to hear something like this instead of an answer to the question
    So you're looking for a reaction out of your ex via ********? Just post that and save me some time. Two options to rustle her jimmies:
    1. Block her and make her wonder
    2. Keep her unblocked and revolve your social media around posting fake chit to make your ex jealous

novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Energyy View Post
    So i don't know if this counts as messing up but I dont think so..

I've been no contact with my ex for many months now and have been going strong. Today however, while I was driving home i saw her dad and decided to do a U-turn and stop to say happy thanksgiving (even though it was yesterday). I gave him a ride to the metro and then just went back home. It wasn't weird or anything at all. He's a great guy and when me and his daughter were together we got along well.
    if you're at the point where you have no feelings for her (absolutely none!) then i see nothing wrong with that

Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by snkokov View Post
    tfw you start talking to a new girl and she's actually relatively pretty, has similar interests as you, and she shows signs that she's interested in you but you just aren't attracted to her because she doesn't have those same quirks and personality as your ex gf, even though your ex was a bitch alot of the time and not right for you. fuark.
    Know the feels, my ex was getting chubby and the girl I'm talking to now legit has abs, yet I feel unattracted to her. The girl now is actually better looking to...

Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stavbroseidon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Wife Beater View Post
    What do you think gets your ex more frustrated / makes her miss you more, if you keep your ******** going or if you deactivate? I remember my last ex contacted me 3 weeks after the break up right after I finally blocked her on ********. I'm a little more mature now so I'm not going to block her, but I'm considering deactivating it. I definitely know she's keeping tabs on me and looking at my ******** page, so do you think it would frustrate her more that she can't see me on it, or would it have the opposite effect?
    How about none of this and enter NC for legit reasons.

Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Purple-Haze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a week and a half into NC.....sucks.

chattonh is on a distinguished road. (+10) chattonh is on a distinguished road. (+10) chattonh is on a distinguished road. (+10) chattonh is on a distinguished road. (+10) chattonh is on a distinguished road. (+10) chattonh is on a distinguished road. (+10) chattonh is on a distinguished road. (+10) chattonh is on a distinguished road. (+10) chattonh is on a distinguished road. (+10) chattonh is on a distinguished road. (+10) chattonh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by marshall85 View Post
    "But I'm still depressed and I ask what's it worth
    Ready to give up so I seek the old Earth
    Who explained working hard may help you maintain
    To learn to overcome the heartaches and pain"

This is the best advice I've received, and learned myself — devote yourself into something: pour your soul into your craft. My skill is design, my brother is a terrific developer - last night we made a ton of money and we've got a few jobs lined up together.

Making money and seeing progress in my finances has been one of the most rewarding ways to realise what a waste of time it is wasting energy on someone who doesn't give a ****.

I needed to read that. Thought something very similar last night. Still sucks.
    -recovering ectomorph-

forever unaware

Almost a weeknof nc and ive already made changes, transferred my lease so ill save about 5 grand on rent to pay off all my debts and hopefully get a new car. Bitch wasnt good for me, but I still miss her like crazy. Getting rid of the apartment makes it much easier for me to shut her down if she does come back, but the difficulty of it all is still insane. Gotta keep her outta mind out of sight ****s serious. Id rather feel physical pain over emotional or mental

BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm 31 and was with my ex for 2 years, seems to be a trend with that time for a lot of people here. Don't know why 2 years is the point to break up. I wanted her back and I'm not in my right mind right now so I dont know if I do anymore.

Been 2 weeks since she broke it off officially with me and less than a week after she slept with another guy...more than once with the same one I'm sure. That same night I slept with a girl and we both were honest.

We never cheated on each other the entire relationship. I was faithful and it felt good. Lived together and basically raised her 2 y o son as my own for the 2 years. Had some amazing times. Best girl I've ever met.

At the beginning I was still confused and stuck on my ex before her. This caused resentment as she felt we didn't have a honeymoon phase. She would get very upset whenever the last ex would contact me.

I lied a few times about stupid shjt as in the last ex would text me on occasion and call but I'd never respond. I didn't tell her about it which means I lied. I should have been honest. Since we broke up I told her the truth on everything, but she says she can't believe anything I say anymore and doesn't trust me.

I never cheated physically. I think she knows it but refuses to believe it cause that's how she is. When she makes up her mind she sticks to it.

I lost my job in february and became distant. Was in competition prep for a show and played a lot of video games. Didn't give her the love she wanted, and basically was an a$sshole. Started drinking again after 3 years and it went horribly.

I since have quit drinking since we split and should have a job lined up in a couple weeks tops. I've been telling her how bad I've been feeling, sick to my stomach, depressed, all that.

She said she needs space, ie, needs to see the guy or whatever and see how she feels when it settles down in her head. I was texting and calling every day after. Last night was the last time. I need to let her go. NC isn't just about the mind game. I need to do it for me. It's difficult because I truly love her. I dont know if she'll call me or text me. I doubt she will.

She recently found out she has the brca1 gene which causes cancer. Her mom passed when she was 15 from it, her aunt had it, her sister has cancer now and so the stress is overwhelming. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her and be there for her regardless.

She found out a few weeks ago that she had the gene. I can't blame that on the situation but it def didn't help our issues. I feel lost. Been going out a lot lately and keeping my mind busy with friends and the new girl is great. I dont know if anything will come from it but she cares a lot. She wants something but I'm not sure it's the right move. Very confused and lost right now but still faking it til I make it.

Whomever ends up with her if it isn't me is a very lucky person. I mean that. She's an absolute 9/10, body of a goddess, cooks, cleans, and is the best I've ever had in bed.

I gotta just let her decide what she wants and if she's happy then good. Honestly she deserves it. Chances are that with NC I will be indifferent after my life gets back on track. In 6 months I'll have moved on and won't care anymore.

No cliffs, this is long I know.

Tl;dr

Any advice?
    Last edited by BrentEvo; 11-30-2013 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Posted on the exes always come back thread too.
    Portlandbrent C@youtube.com for my workout routines! Copy and paste link if not clickable:)

My girlfriend lifts more than you do:)

Seems like the longer I train the luckier I get.

Cardio sucks.

GH15 approved

Natural604 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm on day 4 of NC, I made a post about it. I hope most of the truth came out, gonna get tested next week cause I think there's more I don't know of what she did.

Same timeline two relationships in a row, both lasted 27 months, went on a break, banged 2 weeks later then **** blew up not long after.

Inb4 trust issues like wtf. Feelsbadbro's, gotta push on though.

As time goes on it gets easier to deal with and forget wbout it but I still feel like shes mine. Sucks ass.

Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Went into complete remission :/ ex texted me something and of course I asked if she'd like to meet up. Like I said before I wastnt the one who was broke. Up with although I'm having an extremely hard time getting over her. Anyways, we talked for about an hour and it felt amazing just to see her and her smile again. We both said how hard of a time were having that we're both still in love. She said she can't be friends cus she'd fall in love with me again and I've been thinking about her A LOT after that talk. Starting to rethink everything and I really want her back again even if this does seem crazy. I'm going to see her at a party again on Tuesday and might open up to her even more about this there
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit"---Aristotle

I REP BACK

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=476414291#post476414291

youtube channel----http://www.youtube.com/user/dschnizzle24

AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AppsBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Snowman24 View Post
    Went into complete remission :/ ex texted me something and of course I asked if she'd like to meet up. Like I said before I wastnt the one who was broke. Up with although I'm having an extremely hard time getting over her. Anyways, we talked for about an hour and it felt amazing just to see her and her smile again. We both said how hard of a time were having that we're both still in love. She said she can't be friends cus she'd fall in love with me again and I've been thinking about her A LOT after that talk. Starting to rethink everything and I really want her back again even if this does seem crazy. I'm going to see her at a party again on Tuesday and might open up to her even more about this there
    Proceed with caution, but GL mate. Hope it works out.

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys, try your best and get off this actual thread. It needs to die. It's got some good content, but in reality, it'll make you think about your ex more the more you talk about it.

I haven't talked to her in a week, and I don't think about it that much. It's been a month since the breakup, and my life has changed quite a bit. I'd assume the same for her.

Honestly, the more you talk about it and vent, the more you're going to think about it.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BrentEvo View Post
    I'm 31 and was with my ex for 2 years, seems to be a trend with that time for a lot of people here. Don't know why 2 years is the point to break up. I wanted her back and I'm not in my right mind right now so I dont know if I do anymore.

Been 2 weeks since she broke it off officially with me and less than a week after she slept with another guy...more than once with the same one I'm sure. That same night I slept with a girl and we both were honest.

We never cheated on each other the entire relationship. I was faithful and it felt good. Lived together and basically raised her 2 y o son as my own for the 2 years. Had some amazing times. Best girl I've ever met.

At the beginning I was still confused and stuck on my ex before her. This caused resentment as she felt we didn't have a honeymoon phase. She would get very upset whenever the last ex would contact me.

I lied a few times about stupid shjt as in the last ex would text me on occasion and call but I'd never respond. I didn't tell her about it which means I lied. I should have been honest. Since we broke up I told her the truth on everything, but she says she can't believe anything I say anymore and doesn't trust me.

I never cheated physically. I think she knows it but refuses to believe it cause that's how she is. When she makes up her mind she sticks to it.

I lost my job in february and became distant. Was in competition prep for a show and played a lot of video games. Didn't give her the love she wanted, and basically was an a$sshole. Started drinking again after 3 years and it went horribly.

I since have quit drinking since we split and should have a job lined up in a couple weeks tops. I've been telling her how bad I've been feeling, sick to my stomach, depressed, all that.

She said she needs space, ie, needs to see the guy or whatever and see how she feels when it settles down in her head. I was texting and calling every day after. Last night was the last time. I need to let her go. NC isn't just about the mind game. I need to do it for me. It's difficult because I truly love her. I dont know if she'll call me or text me. I doubt she will.

She recently found out she has the brca1 gene which causes cancer. Her mom passed when she was 15 from it, her aunt had it, her sister has cancer now and so the stress is overwhelming. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her and be there for her regardless.

She found out a few weeks ago that she had the gene. I can't blame that on the situation but it def didn't help our issues. I feel lost. Been going out a lot lately and keeping my mind busy with friends and the new girl is great. I dont know if anything will come from it but she cares a lot. She wants something but I'm not sure it's the right move. Very confused and lost right now but still faking it til I make it.

Whomever ends up with her if it isn't me is a very lucky person. I mean that. She's an absolute 9/10, body of a goddess, cooks, cleans, and is the best I've ever had in bed.

I gotta just let her decide what she wants and if she's happy then good. Honestly she deserves it. Chances are that with NC I will be indifferent after my life gets back on track. In 6 months I'll have moved on and won't care anymore.

No cliffs, this is long I know.

Tl;dr

Any advice?
    Well I stuck to my guns and the night I said I would NC I didn't. Had fun with some friends and reactivated my fb. Made a few posts and added a couple pics at the beach of just myself and nobody else.

Skip to today. She text me 'hey, I'm glad you're having fun' and I didn't respond. I'm not sure what it meant but perhaps time will tell. I have an iPhone so she knows when I read her texts so she knows I saw it. It's only been 36-48 hours since I text or talked to her.

I am gonna be by myself tonight. It's gonna be tough to not respond. I'm sure she is still seeing her rebound/fling/ possible new boyfriend so it hurts. If she wasn't already seeing someone so soon I think it would be a bit different and perhaps easier.

Not sure how I feel. This is a great thread to type on to keep me occupied in the downtime when I want to call or text.

Am I doing it right?
    Portlandbrent C@youtube.com for my workout routines! Copy and paste link if not clickable:)

Cardio sucks.

GH15 approved

Originally Posted by BrentEvo View Post
    Well I stuck to my guns and the night I said I would NC I didn't. Had fun with some friends and reactivated my fb. Made a few posts and added a couple pics at the beach of just myself and nobody else.

Skip to today. She text me 'hey, I'm glad you're having fun' and I didn't respond. I'm not sure what it meant but perhaps time will tell. I have an iPhone so she knows when I read her texts so she knows I saw it. It's only been 36-48 hours since I text or talked to her.

I am gonna be by myself tonight. It's gonna be tough to not respond. I'm sure she is still seeing her rebound/fling/ possible new boyfriend so it hurts. If she wasn't already seeing someone so soon I think it would be a bit different and perhaps easier.

Not sure how I feel. This is a great thread to type on to keep me occupied in the downtime when I want to call or text.

Am I doing it right?
    whenever you want to contact, look at this thread and realize that it's no good for you. the goal of no contact is to not talk to the person for such a long time that you get over your feelings for them

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After 4 months of my Ex leaving Georgia to finish studying and live with her mother rent-free (For 1 to 1.5 Years and come back) I came to the conclusion that I still love my ex, and she still loves me- And that no contact isn't necessarily the healthy/more mature way of trying to get over somebody you never really ended with. Still on good terms.

Still talk sporadically, I'm dating a girl and she's probably on some dating site. If she ever comes back here and I'm in a better spot with another girl, then it wasn't meant to be. But if she comes back here and we're still on good terms and we're both single, a second shot will probably be given.

time will tell. Bah, this thread helped me get to a good-position with her and not burn bridges nor put any hopes on anything.
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

Originally Posted by novawildcat25 View Post
    whenever you want to contact, look at this thread and realize that it's no good for you. the goal of no contact is to not talk to the person for such a long time that you get over your feelings for them
    Repped. Thank you. I'm at home right now idle and am so tempted to text her back. Just a simple text of 1-2 words like thanks or whatever. I'm not going to now. This got me through the next hour to come. Truly thank you.

Cardio sucks.

GH15 approved

KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100) KneeGrows is not very well liked. (-100)
    Brahs I need a voice of reason here, been 3 months now and I'm really starting to get over it... The only problem is there's a ton of **** I want to tell her and just ****ing unload on her, she acted like an immature spoiled little sloot and got away with murder because I kept my head high. I didn't do any begging or crying or anything but I also let her take the dog and didn't say **** when I found out she was dating another dude a month later. At this point I'm just thinking it might do me some good to just let her have it... get it off my chest then go back to NC forever. Part of me knows this is a chitt idea but what do you guys think?

bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bertishere is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bracket199 View Post
    Guys, try your best and get off this actual thread. It needs to die. It's got some good content, but in reality, it'll make you think about your ex more the more you talk about it.

I haven't talked to her in a week, and I don't think about it that much. It's been a month since the breakup, and my life has changed quite a bit. I'd assume the same for her.

Honestly, the more you talk about it and vent, the more you're going to think about it.
    this..

when my ex broke up with me, i found that coming on here and reading other people's stories just made chit worse.

i stopped coming in here and that's when i truly got over her.

10 months since break up. spoke 2 times since but i'm over it.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 238 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast