Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Why do sloots love tatts so much nowadays?

I'm not going to lie, im tatted up, and i mean if youve got tatts then good for you. But whats up with these women dripping wet over guys having tattoos, i personally hate tattoos on a woman just because i feel like its not classy for a woman. Is it a evolution thing? What is it exactly lol?

MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i don't like them ether. My brother always calls them tramp stamps.

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    IMO many are sloots.... stay safe brah. Stay real safe. they are looking for the 'bad guy' image and that could be dangerous

Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like tattoos on women, especially the suicide girl type of chick. Only downside is all those I met in RL are crazy and weird or even have borderline personality disorder.

Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tats give a persona of a bad/tough guy and most ladies like those types so it follows suit.
    Military Crew
    Misc Firearms Crew

Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rain50 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think it's one of those things you don't understand unless you have tattoos.

This girl I work with is set on getting a sleeve, but not until she gets married.
    My life feels like a never ending journey of fighting morons.. every single day.

~Positive Realist~
    *there is such a thing as a positive realist crew*
    *Nice guy crew*
    *Friendly dude crew*

Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like a guy with tattoos because tattoos are painful so if you have a lot of them, shows somewhat of a "tough side"
    yes women logic.

However I dont really like tattoos on a small guy, only on bigger/muscular guys, otherwise defeats the purpose of the "tough" image if your small and weak.

Also I usually only like tattoos if they are meaningful.. if you have sports teams or dumb **** tatted on you, I dont like it.
    I suppose "dumb" tattoos is just a matter of opinion, since you could say any tattoo is meaninful to the right person. But you get my drift
    Sweat is sexy.

IG: parkerbreh
    MFP: missparkerr92

Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sapporo View Post
    I like tattoos on women, especially the suicide girl type of chick. Only downside is all those I met in RL are crazy and weird or even have borderline personality disorder.
    There's a direct correlation between the 2, sorta like how every girl who loves horses is mental.
    USAF brah
    DSC
    Misc Firearms Crew

CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't know but can't wait to discover it in 2 weeks when i get my 1st tat!
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Parkerbreh View Post
    I like a guy with tattoos because tattoos are painful so if you have a lot of them, shows somewhat of a "tough side"
    yes women logic.

However I dont really like tattoos on a small guy, only on bigger/muscular guys, otherwise defeats the purpose of the "tough" image if your small and weak.

Also I usually only like tattoos if they are meaningful.. if you have sports teams or dumb **** tatted on you, I dont like it.
    I suppose "dumb" tattoos is just a matter of opinion, since you could say any tattoo is meaninful to the right person. But you get my drift
    Women logic at its finest
    Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ
    **Don't Notice Women Under D Cup Size Crew**
    **Loves Curly Haired Women Crew**
    ♡Lira Galore is a Goddess Crew
    ♡Crystal Renay is my wife

SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's the media/propaganda/sheep following sheep. Before that show Miami Ink came on like 10 years ago (damn@ that show being 10 years old now) and glamorized tattoos they were still taboo, since that show the culture has been evolving and now it's taboo to not have a tattoo. I won't lie I got caught up in it to and somewhat regret it.

RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RScary15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yes women logic.

Female logic/10

Female Misc --->
    Forgot to train biceps crew
    San Antonio Spurs
    Minnesota Vikings
    Conor Mcgregor CREW!!!
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$
    Boxing Crew

LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaudyBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes women logic.

Lulz not sure if srs...
    let them say i lived in the time of zyzz.
    *always picks 7 crew*
    *always picks 3 when 7s not a choice crew*
    *he man Rudyrude haters crew*
    *Muay Thai & BJJ crew*
    Brb bulking

Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Masrybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SteezusChrist View Post
    It's the media/propaganda/sheep following sheep. Before that show Miami Ink came on like 10 years ago (damn@ that show being 10 years old now) and glamorized tattoos they were still taboo, since that show the culture has been evolving and now it's taboo to not have a tattoo. I won't lie I got caught up in it to and somewhat regret it.
    Idk i have a few tatts nothing i really regret because all of them are hidden, you wont be able to see them unless i show you, just because i believe its unprofessional to have tatts showing.

nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nextyearsharks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My Dad put it this way,

For every tattoo you get, you minus 10 points from your IQ

SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SnailblazerSS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Full sleeve brah' checking in. I can confirm, sloots love tattoos. A lot of "good girls" get all gushy gushy wet wet over them.

Tattoos on women are either a huge turn on or absolutely horrible IMO. no in between for me. They either have a lot of well thought out work that flows together, one small piece or nothing. That is all a big plus for me. Women have this stupid tendency to get 10 different tattoos, ten different places and ten different styles. I don't care if it all has meaning, it looks like chit having a bunch of non-cohesive artwork scattered on your body. nothanksjeff.

SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ...................neat story op

such post

such generalization
    *i have bad newz op crew*
    *come to philly for the crack crew*

SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteezusChrist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes women logic.

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/U+WOT+M8+description+.+http+www.********.com+marti n.w.keating_079b02_4051759.jpg[/img]

Profeyn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Profeyn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Profeyn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Profeyn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Profeyn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Profeyn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Profeyn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Profeyn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Profeyn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Profeyn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Profeyn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm not a huge fan of women and tattoo's either, but a well placed, well though out tattoo can go a long way, even to the point where the woman becomes more attractive because of it.

Same thing goes for guys as well. If the tattoo is good and placed right, it can enhance aesthetics. Sometimes by a lot too.
    ++ Positive crew ++
    Lurking since '07 crew
    Stoic Crew

jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500) jonnyninetails is not very helpful. (-500)
    yes women logic.

Serious question . . . . . . do you fuk your dog?

mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I remember hanging out with my work out partner, he had tattoos and piercings...omg, all the girls would come up to him and start convo...I was like wtf? I don't have any tattoos or piercings, but apparently women LOVE tattoos and piercings, literally they would go up to him and ask him ''did that hurt?'' and start convo, I would be pissed af, he was quite ugly too, I was way more handsome than him, go figure

betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000) betyouwont is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have tattoos but hearing a girl say " I love guys with tattoos" is a huge turn off. Just makes her sound like a dumb sloot.
    Compliment my tattoos specifically, turn on, compliment all tattoos, turn off.
    Male logic.
    *USMC*
    *MFC*
    *LEO*

B:250/S:315/D:415
    "Only put off until tomorrow what youre willing to die having left undone".

Originally Posted by mferrandi View Post
    I remember hanging out with my work out partner, he had tattoos and piercings...omg, all the girls would come up to him and start convo...I was like wtf? I don't have any tattoos or piercings, but apparently women LOVE tattoos and piercings, literally they would go up to him and ask him ''did that hurt?'' and start convo, I would be pissed af, he was quite ugly too, I was way more handsome than him, go figure
    I feel like only immature/trashy women are more likely to do this. A women whos a non-sloot (rare nowadays) would prefer a man that keeps money on his mind.

J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol always see it on profiles

"I love guys with tats" but the fact that so many sheep guys are appeasing to get for these sloots makes me not even wanna get a tat anymore, Ive always wanted to get a sleeve like Tyson beckford's but I'm reconsidering it. I'm not one to follow sheep mentality.

I also feel most women are sheep too, because a few chicks started voicing out they like tats and now every chick likes them. As I said I'm reconsidering even getting one, in 10 years when 80 percent of men have them, the few dudes without will stand out.

Also lol at the chick who said "it hurts, thats why chicks like guys with one" correct me if I'm wrong tattoo miscers but I'm sure it just has annoying sting than pain right ?

SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nextyearsharks View Post
    My Dad put it this way,

For every tattoo you get, you minus 10 points from your IQ
    i think the bigger issue would be the paycheck

id wait till i had a legit secure job to get tatted up, too many bros tatted up makin minimum wage
    *i have bad newz op crew*
    *come to philly for the crack crew*

DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DisturbedNatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yes women logic.

You need to lose like 100lbs before your opinion is valid.

Originally Posted by jonnyninetails View Post
    Serious question . . . . . . do you fuk your dog?
    lmao'd

Originally Posted by J1992 View Post
    Lol always see it on profiles

"I love guys with tats" but the fact that so many sheep guys are appeasing to get for these sloots makes me not even wanna get a tat anymore, Ive always wanted to get a sleeve like Tyson beckford's but I'm reconsidering it. I'm not one to follow sheep mentality.

I also feel most women are sheep too, because a few chicks started voicing out they like tats and now every chick likes them. As I said I'm reconsidering even getting one, in 10 years when 80 percent of men have them, the few dudes without will stand out.

Also lol at the chick who said "it hurts, thats why chicks like guys with one" correct me if I'm wrong tattoo miscers but I'm sure it just has annoying sting than pain right ?
    Lol yeah man, it was more of an annoyance then anything.

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AP5 Crew

mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Call me crazy, but I don't like tattoos in women, at all, I once had sex with this girl, but she had this ugly tattoo on her back..I lost my erection and couldn't perform(while doing her doggy). Tattoos in chicks really turn me off, Idk why