Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Shikazz0 is not very helpful. (-500) Shikazz0 is not very helpful. (-500) Shikazz0 is not very helpful. (-500) Shikazz0 is not very helpful. (-500) Shikazz0 is not very helpful. (-500) Shikazz0 is not very helpful. (-500) Shikazz0 is not very helpful. (-500) Shikazz0 is not very helpful. (-500) Shikazz0 is not very helpful. (-500) Shikazz0 is not very helpful. (-500) Shikazz0 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Don't buy anything OP, that happened first in Japan, then in Spain, and I think it happened in the US either. Here in Spain I saw people buying ****holes in small cities (30.000 citizens) for 200.000 € (300.000AU$), and ****holes in big cities like Madrid or Barcelona for 300.000 € (450.000AU$), but now (5 years later) that houses/flats cost like 80.000 € (120.000 AU$) and 150.000 € (225.000 AU$), so wait till the bubble bursts.

x^2+2*sqrt(8x+9x^2) ln(x) RealityKings's Avatar
    RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Frizzel View Post
    Sydney is the fourth most expensive city in the world to live but wages to reflect the cost of living. Housing on the other hand... The average cost of a 3 bedroom house in Auburn is like $600k. $600K for Auburn! And op, for the record, the English are the biggest investors in Australian property followed by Americans. China come in at 5th.
    600$K for a house in Auburn?
    Pretty much paying $600K to get your head smashed in.
    Liverpool FC, YNWA, JFT96.

ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mutumbo000 View Post
    Some bitch that just lays there like a starfish while you fuking her. Fat kunt.
    Ill take your word for it...goofy.

Im done responding to you, youre boring and a waste of time.

Have fun renting

ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigDrinker View Post
    Very helpful post a few above this 1, a question how difficult is it to find renters you can trust? My granny rented out a house and it was a nightmare, and this was a nice place near the beach rented to doctors and lawyers... And they would trash it
    Living in China it is hard for me to keep an eye on things personally.

I also had to do my research when it came to property managers. I went around a few real estate agents, got some referrals, etc. Also insist on regular property inspections. You can specify any time period you want, 1 month, 2-3 months, etc.

I also have my parents go to these inspections along with the property manager and they let me know how its all going.

BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDrinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ElSexisimo View Post
    Living in China it is hard for me to keep an eye on things personally.

I also had to do my research when it came to property managers. I went around a few real estate agents, got some referrals, etc. Also insist on regular property inspections. You can specify any time period you want, 1 month, 2-3 months, etc.

I also have my parents go to these inspections along with the property manager and they let me know how its all going.
    Thanks m8. I hope to be able to something similar soon

cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000)
    its pretty ****ing bad aye..... Sydney absolutely blows. My mother doesn't understand. I try to explain that she had better purchasing power (despite her starting "lower" on the ladder comparatively) when she was my age for housing but no... you don't understand son, $230,000 was a lot of money back then son, we had to take out a loan and everything! I had it just as hard as you will!!....

Well $1.1-$1.2 mil is a fukload as well (our house value now). Pretty sure wages stopped scaling to productivity and other **** ages ago. Soon to be $50k/year poverty grad checking in.

One of my best bro's chose to move out with his wife at the tender age of 21, moved to auburn from the northshore because that's what they could afford. No thanks...

Hope this bitch ass market is a bubble and pops cos I'm sure as **** not taking out a treefiddy zillion dorrar loan.

ANd ffs i ****ing hate that "bro your wages reflect the cost of living". That is a really simplistic take on the state of things right now.

Yes mad.. went to a private HS where daddy is just handing the property out so his daughter/son isn't ****ed.

spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, there are a lot of rustled jimmies in this thread

Originally Posted by Heavensport View Post
    How did you get a green card?
    Can move there under e-3 visa with company sponsorship. All you need is a job offer (as an Australian)

Originally Posted by joecayse View Post
    brb parents' house in Alabama: 5 bedroom, 3 and 1/2 bath, 3-car garage, swimming pool...$250,000 to build in 2003
    brb girlfriend's parents' house in Canberra: 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1-car garage, not even a nice neighborhood...$800,000

no thanks, Jeffrey
    Lol where in Canberra? I've got a 5bdr house 20 mins from city, nice neighborhood, and paid ~$930k (loan of course)

Originally Posted by BaskinRobbins View Post
    yeh but u have to be in alabama with low class retarded sister-fckin redneck fat kunt muricans
    And canberrans are much better?

Originally Posted by joecayse View Post
    btw guys the reason I'm posting in this thread is because I'm looking at working in Aus, but the major factor that makes me shy away from the idea is the housing prices. Good gawd. I could work in Alabama for about $60-70k a year, but get a nice house for about $200k, low cost of living all around. I could work the same job in Canberra for over $100k but a comparable house would be closer to a million, plus high taxes and cost of living...
    So many Canberra comparisons.

Originally Posted by hzx View Post
    enjoy your downgrade of living bro. srs.
    Not even once. Moving to SoCal, got enough cash to enjoy USA while searching for a job.

Originally Posted by chocs1 View Post
    Canberra is a chithole. SRS. Would rather live in Cali or Florida...
    This
    Biggest Guy on the Misc (srs). Brb cutting for 10 years to look jacked :P

Misc Persian Crew
    Misc Zoroastrian Crew

Originally Posted by cantrips View Post
    its pretty ****ing bad aye..... Sydney absolutely blows. My mother doesn't understand. I try to explain that she had better purchasing power (despite her starting "lower" on the ladder comparatively) when she was my age for housing but no... you don't understand son, $230,000 was a lot of money back then son, we had to take out a loan and everything! I had it just as hard as you will!!....

Well $1.1-$1.2 mil is a fukload as well (our house value now). Pretty sure wages stopped scaling to productivity and other **** ages ago. Soon to be $50k/year poverty grad checking in.

One of my best bro's chose to move out with his wife at the tender age of 21, moved to auburn from the northshore because that's what they could afford. No thanks...

Hope this bitch ass market is a bubble and pops cos I'm sure as **** not taking out a treefiddy zillion dorrar loan.

ANd ffs i ****ing hate that "bro your wages reflect the cost of living". That is a really simplistic take on the state of things right now.

Yes mad.. went to a private HS where daddy is just handing the property out so his daughter/son isn't ****ed.
    exactly what I am talking about...

complaining that he cant buy a house in the north shore, at age 22, and that a mate of his could only afford to buy in Auburn (shyte, might as well move to mogadishu).

complaining that fresh out of uni he'll be earning a "poverty" salary of $50K a year...

what fuken planet do some of you people live on?

HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500)
    i live in box hill atm in an apartment complex and i can strongly confirm this part:

-A poorly designed soulless lifeless apartment 10-20 minutes from your capital city. Sun light is negotiable. You'll need to be working 12 hour days to get sunlight and feeling like a human experiment and hearing your neighbor have sex are guarantees.
    I only get sunlight because I'm on the top floor.

BUT, I'm moving to Blackburn about another 5-10 mins out from the city into an apartment my Dad bought me, brb it's huge has plenty of natural light, a massive balcony and a car spot. I love my Dad.
    I rep back!

Karnzworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnzworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnzworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnzworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnzworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnzworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnzworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnzworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnzworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnzworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Karnzworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Renting is the way to go IMO. Not worth working half your life just to pay off a stupid Mortgage. To be honest though, I can't see our housing prices dropping dramatically in the new few years though... our economy is solid compared to the rest of the world. We'll just have to deal with it, I'd much rather live here than any other place in the world. It's a bummer though, I've looked into ways to set myself up and to buy a new house within the next couple of years but I can't see it happening really, will have to rent.

wfsolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) wfsolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) wfsolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) wfsolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) wfsolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) wfsolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) wfsolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) wfsolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) wfsolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) wfsolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) wfsolis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't move to LA lol

Move to Texas and enjoy life without paying an extra 300% for nothing.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would think that the myriad of deadly wildlife routinely killing off a substantial percentage of the population would result in an excess in housing, therefore lower prices.
    What am I missing?

cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000) cantrips is just really nice. (+1000)
    I didn't say I wanted to live on the north shore.
    I didn't say I wanted to move to the north shore one day either.
    I don't even live on the northshore, thanks.

And no I wouldn't want to move somewhere like Auburn if I could help it. My mate stays up at night to pick up his wife if she has gone out and takes her home because he's deathly afraid something bad will happen to her. He's moving out of there ASAP. We've had a few dangerous life experiences with certain segments of the urban population that have coloured our views in that regard for better or worse. Don't know about you but I'd hate to have to do that then wake up at 6 to go off to work in the city.

I live on the planet where the same person in the same job was making $50k base 10 years ago when prices were lower, as well as -10 years worth of inflation. From a relative standpoint it is poverty. You're a ****ing idiot for assuming I was referring to it in an absolute sense.

I'm happy living where I live. I'm a normal middle class guy and I want that lifestyle (at least) for my family when I'm older. The way things are going this is becoming less of a possibility for more and more people.

My parents worked their asses off to give me a better education than they had. I feel truly privileged to have gone to the private secondary school I did after experiencing how **** the public tertiary system is in comparison. I felt I had a responsibility to my parents to follow through on their investment and make something of myself. I've worked my ass off to get a grad position in the industry I want to contribute to and I would feel less of a man for not being able to provide the same for my kids.

While my friends are blowing casually blowing paychecks on grog and bi-yearly trips to Thailand I'm saving and investing like a mad man to try and compensate for the ever increasing wealth divide which I definitely don't want to be on the ****ty side of.

So a big **** you for acting like wanting a better life for myself (and hopefully future family) is a bad thing.

DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I own 3 properties

You don't own chit brah, you're leveraged up to your eyeballs and when the inevitable interest rate hike comes a pile of *******s just like you will lose it all. The problem is *******s like you buying 15 "investment properties" with money the bank gives you... it makes it impossible to buy a home because every kunt is quite happy living their life with zero security.
    **#3 always delivers crew**
    **regularly rep accidentally instead of negging back crew**

"Train in difficult, trackless, wooded terrain. War makes heavy demands on a soldiers strength and nerves. For this reason make heavy demands on your men in peacetime." - Erwin Rommel: Infantry attacks

vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50) vijax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    canberra's housing market is fkn retarded atm, rent is a joke. Then again i'm moving to sydney in a few months where its just as bad.

brb going to be broke off my ass for the next 3 years while on paltry graduate salary
    ZYZZ - son of zeus, brother of hercules, father of aesthetics

cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000) cuminmeson is just really nice. (+1000)
    You guys sure do complain about finances a lot for people who haven't made money a priority in their life.
    **Never got further than hand holding with girlfriend of 2 years crew**
    **Tennis Crew**
    Engineering student Crew
    ***Would rather play WoW than game sloots crew***
    ***Made girlfriend go to prom by herself because I had a raid crew***

Originally Posted by DatPass View Post
    You don't own chit brah, you're leveraged up to your eyeballs and when the inevitable interest rate hike comes a pile of *******s just like you will lose it all. The problem is *******s like you buying 15 "investment properties" with money the bank gives you... it makes it impossible to buy a home because every kunt is quite happy living their life with zero security.
    Great understanding of Real Estate finances. You dont even know how much I owe on each property. Keep reading the tele for all your finance knowledge

TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000) TehCrab is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by spentan View Post
    Moving to USA in a couple of months. Canberra is boring and aus in General is way too expensive.

Tesla Model S here I come
    Lmao why the phuck would you live in Canberra? Sydney is the chit get on my lvl sunny
    *Misc Horse Head crew*
    *Positivity crew*
    *We're all gonna make it brah crew*
    *Working Online crew*
    *Online Entrepreneur crew*
    *Make $1 mill before age 23 crew*

Originally Posted by cantrips View Post

And no I wouldn't want to move somewhere like Auburn if I could help it. My mate stays up at night to pick up his wife if she has gone out and takes her home because he's deathly afraid something bad will happen to her. He's moving out of there ASAP. We've had a few dangerous life experiences with certain segments of the urban population that have coloured our views in that regard for better or worse. Don't know about you but I'd hate to have to do that then wake up at 6 to go off to work in the city.
    oh yeah the mean streets of auburn. lol. I grew up in Liverpool and campbelltown, so ooohhh auburn...lol. And if your mate has to stay up at night to pick up his wife, so what? many couples do that in every single suburb of sydney, but I can understand it being rough to then wake up at 6am...the poor little dear, how does he cope having to wake up at 6am for work? lifes certainly tough!

I live on the planet where the same person in the same job was making $50k base 10 years ago when prices were lower, as well as -10 years worth of inflation. From a relative standpoint it is poverty. You're a ****ing idiot for assuming I was referring to it in an absolute sense.

I'm happy living where I live. I'm a normal middle class guy and I want that lifestyle (at least) for my family when I'm older. The way things are going this is becoming less of a possibility for more and more people.

My parents worked their asses off to give me a better education than they had. I feel truly privileged to have gone to the private secondary school I did after experiencing how **** the public tertiary system is in comparison. I felt I had a responsibility to my parents to follow through on their investment and make something of myself. I've worked my ass off to get a grad position in the industry I want to contribute to and I would feel less of a man for not being able to provide the same for my kids.

While my friends are blowing casually blowing paychecks on grog and bi-yearly trips to Thailand I'm saving and investing like a mad man to try and compensate for the ever increasing wealth divide which I definitely don't want to be on the ****ty side of.

So a big **** you for acting like wanting a better life for myself (and hopefully future family) is a bad thing.
    When I graduated from Uni, around 12 years ago, I remember a grad position at a company being anywhere from $30K-$40K a year (I doubt an average grad pos would have been $50K, you are misinformed). Now, unless you graduated top of your class in law from Sydney Uni or were some other kind of standout, why the fuk would you think you are worth more than $50K??? Why would an employer pay you, what $60K-$70K-$80K (lol), when you have done and proven shyt in your life??? You would have no or minimal work experience (packing shelves at woolies? lol) yet you think a starting salary of $50K is "poverty"? Even "relatively", relative to what? Other 22 year olds? wake up to yourself. Relative to a person with 10-20 years work experience? Yes, no shyte you would be earning less than them, as well you should. You should be fuken grateful to be getting such an amount, you spoilt little kunt. A Uni degree just means you have the discipline to carry out tasks and the ability to learn, thats it. You are not being paid because of the vast amount of knowledge you think you have. Guaranteed that any person working at the company that hired you for longer than 6 months has more knowledge than the shyte you crammed in in 3-5 years.

And the people that graduated with me and got those grad positions at $30-$40K are now making $100-$150K plus. lol at thinking youll be stuck on around $50K for the rest of your life. Youre actually sitting on a pretty good wicket, so cupcake stop whining like a little biatch about maybe not being able to provide for your future family, etc.

Shut the fuk up, stop whining, work hard, find a girl who can also contribute financially, and you will be fine, even "relatively."

Registered User RespectYourself's Avatar
    RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh yeah the mean streets of auburn. lol. I grew up in Liverpool and campbelltown, so ooohhh auburn...lol. And if your mate has to stay up at night to pick up his wife, so what? many couples do that in every single suburb of sydney, but I can understand it being rough to then wake up at 6am...the poor little dear, how does he cope having to wake up at 6am for work? lifes certainly tough!

When I graduated from Uni, around 12 years ago, I remember a grad position at a company being anywhere from $30K-$40K a year (I doubt an average grad pos would have been $50K, you are misinformed). Now, unless you graduated top of your class in law from Sydney Uni or were some other kind of standout, why the fuk would you think you are worth more than $50K??? Why would an employer pay you, what $60K-$70K-$80K (lol), when you have done and proven shyt in your life??? You would have no or minimal work experience (packing shelves at woolies? lol) yet you think a starting salary of $50K is "poverty"? Even "relatively", relative to what? Other 22 year olds? wake up to yourself. Relative to a person with 10-20 years work experience? Yes, no shyte you would be earning less than them, as well you should. You should be fuken grateful to be getting such an amount, you spoilt little kunt. A Uni degree just means you have the discipline to carry out tasks and the ability to learn, thats it. You are not being paid because of the vast amount of knowledge you think you have. Guaranteed that any person working at the company that hired you for longer than 6 months has more knowledge than the shyte you crammed in in 3-5 years.

And the people that graduated with me and got those grad positions at $30-$40K are now making $100-$150K plus. lol at thinking youll be stuck on around $50K for the rest of your life. Youre actually sitting on a pretty good wicket, so cupcake stop whining like a little biatch about maybe not being able to provide for your future family, etc.

Shut the fuk up, stop whining, work hard, find a girl who can also contribute financially, and you will be fine, even "relatively."
    I know what you're trying to say, but he does have a point in that your ~40k 12 years ago could service a mortgage at the house prices of that time. In the 12 years since house prices have doubled yet his ~50k makes servicing a mortgage very difficult.

lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SxeSam View Post
    Lol'd at the 3 bedrooms and a pool for 100k in LA. Yeah right, more like 750k.
    00k in LA. Yeah right, more like 750k.[/QUOTE]

Found a villa in vegas for 100k 3 br 1600 sq ft and has access to a pool.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...12-86645?row=1

csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SxeSam View Post
    Lol'd at the 3 bedrooms and a pool for 100k in LA. Yeah right, more like 750k.
    my townhouse (rented) is worth 875K and its actually a peice of chit, 2 rooms, 1 "study" that is used as a room anyway and a 3x3 metre backyard. P.s bedrooms are smaller than 2.5mx2.5m. AUSSIES fml.
    Questions? PM Me.

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    umad im 21 and bought my first house 1km from the beach in Morington, Victoria about 1.5 years ago and only have $175,000 debt on it?

stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AlexxVann View Post
    umad im 21 and bought my first house 1km from the beach in Morington, Victoria about 1.5 years ago and only have $175,000 debt on it?
    *** mornington crew ***

Originally Posted by RespectYourself View Post
    I know what you're trying to say, but he does have a point in that your ~40k 12 years ago could service a mortgage at the house prices of that time. In the 12 years since house prices have doubled yet his ~50k makes servicing a mortgage very difficult.
    Check these links out...

you telling me he couldnt afford these places? especially if he had a deposit already?

http://www.realestate.com.au/propert...farm-107329548

http://www.realestate.com.au/propert...amar-114561355

http://www.realestate.com.au/propert...atta-107366332

http://www.realestate.com.au/propert...arys-115391539

Come on get real. Especially if hes living with his parents, how could he not afford a place such as the above...oh wait...he wouldnt live in any of the above places...theyre below him...

the above took me 5 mins to look up

OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OaklandCali is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I live in a mansion in California for seven dollars a month.
    Oakland Raiders

rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocketfish11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I lulzed at the stereotype of Asian kids being rich.
    But died a little because I know it's true.

Used to work for a stockbroker and we opened up a new cash account product.
    When opening new bank account you had the option of depositing some money to start getting the savings interest.

John Wayne - $10 deposit
    Michael Phillips - $50 deposit
    Wang Zhuzhu - $500,000 deposit

I am seriously not even joking that the amount of Asian kids under the age of 20 who had more then $400,000 deposit in their account.

It seriously p*ssed me off.

RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check these links out...

you telling me he couldnt afford these places? especially if he had a deposit already?

http://www.realestate.com.au/propert...farm-107329548

http://www.realestate.com.au/propert...amar-114561355

http://www.realestate.com.au/propert...atta-107366332

http://www.realestate.com.au/propert...arys-115391539

Come on get real. Especially if hes living with his parents, how could he not afford a place such as the above...oh wait...he wouldnt live in any of the above places...theyre below him...

the above took me 5 mins to look up
    Yeah true mate. I'm talking about houses. I personally started out with an apartment. With the money I'd saved for a deposit the weekly mortgage repayments where ~$100 below what people were renting for in the same building. I guess people confuse the cost of living with cost of lifestyle.

Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000) Durg is just really nice. (+1000)
    A 20% deposit is the biggest piece of chit. Good luck if you're a first home buyer. Thanks KRudd/Jillard

Originally Posted by Durg View Post
    A 20% deposit is the biggest piece of chit. Good luck if you're a first home buyer. Thanks KRudd/Jillard
    What do you mean?