tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

making a resume with no real work experience as a trainer

what would be some things I should add to give a resume some bulk with no formal experience?

the only real experience I have is making a couple workout routines for friends.
    would listing my own weight loss and future goals be a good thing?

wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheynweed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Instead of just putting that you wrote their plans say you put them through fitness assessments and actually trained them. That you saw through that they achieved their goals, etc. Putting your own fitness accomishments wont mean much. Just add on to what youve aready got.

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by wheynweed View Post
    Instead of just putting that you wrote their plans say you put them through fitness assessments and actually trained them. That you saw through that they achieved their goals, etc. Putting your own fitness accomishments wont mean much. Just add on to what youve aready got.
    So you want him to lie?

To the OP, and one page resume is probably fine. Do you have any other education, credentials, jobs, accomplishments? For entry level PT jobs, they just need to know that you have a good personality and are reliable.

tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tektherapripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    So you want him to lie?

To the OP, and one page resume is probably fine. Do you have any other education, credentials, jobs, accomplishments? For entry level PT jobs, they just need to know that you have a good personality and are reliable.
    yeah i'm shooting for a full page. and I have done some assessments and trained friends before but not really long term.

I'm certified through NASM and have a CPR and AED cert. and I have some retail and sales experience so I put down customer service and sales experience.

i'm right at half a page now.

any more thoughts on putting down my own weight loss or how fitness helped me etc....or putting down future personal fitness goals?

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would not put your own weight loss or personal goals on the page. No one cares what you have done or what you will do for your self, they only care that you have a cert and can sell. For most chains, thats all they want is for you to be able to sell, they are looking for corporate and someone who can BS.

You can put Independant trainer from the time you began training your friends to present and list under that things like: Preformed Physical assesment of clients, tracked and recorded client progress, created appropriate training programs suitable for client fitness level, maintained and cleaned fitness equipment etc.

All you have to do with the other jobs is tailor it to a gym situation, play up the sales stuff.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You might want to consider a functional resume then, or write it to highlight transferable skills.

For example, I have a degree in education (English as a second language), so I can write about training, education, motivation, etc. which is 100% true but just not directly related to personal training.

It's a lot easier to teach basic knowledge to a good worker/employee than to try and teach work ethic to someone who has knowledge. Sell yourself.

mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    You might want to consider a functional resume then, or write it to highlight transferable skills.

For example, I have a degree in education (English as a second language), so I can write about training, education, motivation, etc. which is 100% true but just not directly related to personal training.

It's a lot easier to teach basic knowledge to a good worker/employee than to try and teach work ethic to someone who has knowledge. Sell yourself.
    Totall agree a Functional Resume would work best. After doing a personal inventory of your skill sets look for and highlight those skills that are transferrable especially interpersonal, organization, multi-tasking and anything where you have had to sell. Good Luck!!
    www.jettsettfitness.com
    @jettsettfitness
    www.********.com/jettsettfitness
    Pintrest: jettsettfitness
    jettsettfitness@gmail.com

If your WHY is BIG enough the HOW won't be as important!!
    PMA = Postive mental attitude.....don't leave home without it!!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just be honest thats always the best policy
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en