NataschaIsobel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can I lose an inch round my waist in a week?

I have an audition coming up and for it I need to look athletic. About a month ago I was 26.8 inches round the waist and my abs were visible. Now I've let myself go a little and I'm 28 inches round my waist. I still keep up with strength exercises but I've consumed more calories and been lazy with cardio. I was wondering if it would be possible to lose the extra inch by next Sunday for my audition. I am willing to do anything except full starvation because that's too extreme.
    Is it possible for me to drop the weight in time? What should I be doing?

skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NataschaIsobel View Post
    I have an audition coming up and for it I need to look athletic. About a month ago I was 26.8 inches round the waist and my abs were visible. Now I've let myself go a little and I'm 28 inches round my waist. I still keep up with strength exercises but I've consumed more calories and been lazy with cardio. I was wondering if it would be possible to lose the extra inch by next Sunday for my audition. I am willing to do anything except full starvation because that's too extreme.
    Probably not doable. But good luck with the audition.
    I may be a loser, but I'm not a quitter!

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NataschaIsobel View Post
    no. (you could dehydrate yourself and *might* appear a bit more defined/skinnier but no guarantee).

start investing in some spanx. after that, stop being lazy with your calories.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000) PharmaFreak1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't think you can shed that much in just a week. It wouldn't be healthy.

Just clean up your diet this week and do some extra cardio and go into the audition confident and happy with your healthy lifestyle changes.....
    That's really your best bet......

: )
    Paul Teixeira

PharmaFreak Representative
    2013 Canadian CBBF Bantamweight Bodybuilding Champion

www.********.com/pharmafreak
    www.twitter.com/pharmafreak
    www.instagram.com/pharmafreak
    www.pinterest.com/search/?q=Pharmafreak
    www.plus.google.com/116513041929785949607/posts
    www.youtube.com/user/RippedFreakVideos

BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    3-4 shots of high quality vodka in coffee the night before. You will be extremely dehydrated but it's a pretty well know preshow drink to dry out.

Arnold and big Ronnie swear by it. Flex Lewis too. It works. Keep carbs as close to 50 g or less as you can starting now. Also will shrink you up.

This won't be permanent unless you change your diet but it will get it done. Gl
    Portlandbrent C@youtube.com for my workout routines! Copy and paste link if not clickable:)

My girlfriend lifts more than you do:)

Seems like the longer I train the luckier I get.

Cardio sucks.

GH15 approved