Madcunt52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How should i talk to this girl? Advice needed

So i met this girl I really like a year ago. Since then we barely spoke with each other. I changed class and forgot about her until a week ago. I was on my way to a place when I ran into her. I had decided to take a different road home (bus) and while I was entering the bus I noticed that she entered it as well, I wasn’t really in the mood to talk to someone that I hadn’t met nor talked to in over a year so I sat in the back of the bus but she followed and sat in front (I don’t think she noticed either) The bus ride took 30min and during that ride we didn’t spoke (she was with her friend as well) So the bus stopped and got off. I glanced at her and noticed she took the road to the right. So I was like oh well.. I went to a shop nearby to buy some cigarettes and as i was just about to pay the cashier I noticed someone rushing from my right towards me it was her. She seemed happy and wanted to talk to me. So we spoke for a little while before she had to take the bus. (Bus goes every 20min) Later on I friend requested her on ******** and she accepted. 2 Days later I wrote to her and she also answered this time. Conversation below
    Me: Heey xxxxxxx Whats up? 
    Her: haha xxxxx? :X I’m good how are you?
    Me: haha, damn autocorrect! I’m really doing great expect for the fact that I’m stuck in a random party with people I barely know. U?
    Her: I see, sounds kind of fun though at least better than staying home and writing homework’s: D
    Me: Right… Everyone is sitting here and smoking weed… Not my thing really.. Id rather been home watching xxxxx
    Her: haha, xxxx beats everything so I can understand that.
    Me: True story, you know what I think ill head home after all
    Her: haha, sounds like an idea!
    Edit: English is not my primary language
    I don’t know what to do next.. Should I ask for her number over ******** and ask her out or should I wait a week and hope that we bump into each other at the busses since I we take the same bus at Thursdays and talk to her there (ask her number)
    ReEdit: I usually don’t take that bus at Thursdays
    Rereedit: When we talked before I noticed that she was a

ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZakiBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd say she's not that much into you .. but why not give it a try and ask her out ..
    dont be so beta brah and just do it
    gl son
    "If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail"

Get Ripped or Die Mirin'

REP Back brahs ;)

mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    kid go for it ask for her number or maybe ask her out directly looks like and easy situation
    no pain no gain
    Flat BB press: 185*2
    DeadLift: 225 *1
    squat:185*3

SweRdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just ask her out , if you think she likes you then kiss her